Love Between Fairy and Devil / Cang Lan Jue 苍兰诀 [2022]

NiteWalker

1 hour ago, Yana said:

@OsmanthusTea @NiteWalker Rest assured, new information indicates that he has ended his relationship with his long-term girlfriend. I just found out about it yesterday :laugh: Someone commented on Tiktok. I thought he was still together with his girlfriend. @N3buLa84Please confirm this info.:smile:

There was another dating news of him around earlier this year before LBFD aired. Not sure if with the same uni girl. The uni girl one few years back.

• Haha 3

@OsmanthusTea The photos you posted but in .gif form. :wow:

CLJ-48.gif

CLJ-49.gif

@Maya Yay!! This is much better than Miss the Dragon -- the drama we watched together and went through so many things. LOL! 

@IpohBanana I know!! They should have done something too, but maybe they are not as money hungry as Tencent. Hahaha!

I can't believe this drama is going to finish this weekend. Without LLTG and LBFAD, we will have nothing to watch! :letalQQ:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
7 minutes ago, Tofu said:

@OsmanthusTea Is this the part where he is at her bedside? I want to make sure before I make the gif. =)

Hahahahahahaha!! I don't think chicken armor can compare. :lmao2:

Yes, a long shot of him on her bedside. I was mesmerized by his crown (again) and the gorg surrounding. Of course, his face too :PsyWhat:

Btw, did anyone post this?? I'm totally feel her embarrassment emitting thru my screen :PsyWhat: I will follow her jump into the river :PsyWhat::shocked:

Edited by OsmanthusTea
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
7 hours ago, OsmanthusTea said:

Why this thread is so quiet???

HAHAHAHAHA!! When I'm asleep, everyone is up. When I'm up, everyone is asleep. These time differences. :letalQQ:

I feel like I'm watching two dramas with these two. One is the actual drama and one is their behind the scenes drama. :lmao2:

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, Tofu said:

Did we share this clip of them bickering again? I love how she's all like, "we never got a marriage certificate" :lmao2:

I agreed with Dylan, Moon Tribe's clothing are much nicer than those white pastel fairy's clothing. Also the head pieces all of them wore also beautiful.

@Tofu

Thank you! Thank you! Muach muach muach!! Those head piece is soooooo cool on his head....:wow:

@ktcjdrama

I second @Tofu :PsyWhat: This is not your regular old boring trope-ish XianXia

Edited by OsmanthusTea
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
4 hours ago, Yana said:

@Tofu Everybody is now hibernating and will only come out on Saturday.:laugh:

The man behind DFQC's styles. 

The stylist much be working twice more than usual to retouch and redo after their fights.....:GengarCool:

@IpohBanana

Dylan has a very bad speaking voice. Like a tin can being hit repeatedly by a bat.....:PsyWhat: His speaking voice is heavily accented, not a proper Mandarin. If DFQC open his mouth and Dylan's voice came out, I will turn off my laptop....:PsyWhat:

Edited by OsmanthusTea
  • Haha 3
51 minutes ago, OsmanthusTea said:

The stylist much be working twice more than usual to retouch and redo after their fights....

I know! Especially that one when they were using the hair to wrap about their head or something. :laugh:

@IpohBanana @OsmanthusTea Same! I usually like the original voices but for this, I'm so glad they dubbed him. I would have dropped this drama a long time ago if they didn't. Haha! 

Is Dylan from a region that has thicker accents? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2