Love Between Fairy and Devil / Cang Lan Jue 苍兰诀 [2022]

NiteWalker

@OsmanthusTea I can't wait for 10 Sept to watch this! I saw DD in another variety show, and boy was he competitive!

On a separate note, I just realised that both Zhang Ling He (Kunning Palace) and DD would have acted/ will be acting with Bai Lu (rumoured for Yi Ai Wei Ying) ...haha they can exchange notes on what it's like to act with both girls at some point. 

• Haha 3

@OsmanthusTea yah... I said 'rumoured'...let's see if there are further changes to the cast (but an online article states that it is likely to be Bin Bin!) whereas on MDL, it's still DD. Apparently the guy in the novel is more matured, so Bin Bin would be more realistic than DD.

Oh, I saw 0910 on Hunan official channel and thought it stood for 10 sept. :lmao2:

woah, the way DD was struggling to get away from Bin Bin...and the look of aggression on his face!

Edited by IpohBanana
  • Like 3
4 minutes ago, IpohBanana said:

@OsmanthusTea yah... I said 'rumoured'...let's see if there are further changes to the cast. oh, I saw 0910 on Hunan official channel and thought it stood for 10 sept. :lmao2:

woah, the way DD was struggling to get away from Bin Bin...and the look of aggression on his face!

DD was filming a whole last year for 3 dramas one after another. This year he is on a string of variety shows, I hope when he decided to commits to a script he can choose wisely *cough* Miss The Dragon *cough*

The shippers are having a field day with that promotional clip....:PsyWhat:

Edited by OsmanthusTea
  • Haha 4

@IpohBanana @OsmanthusTea I hope that Dylan will choose his next project carefully too. I don't want another MTD repeat, but I guess you don't really know that until it comes out. I hope he doesn't get paired up with Yukee again, that pairing just doesn't do it for me. :idk:

I've watched that preview so many times now because it's so funny!! Can't wait to see Binbin and Dylan together. I'm assuming this is the start of Binbin/Esther's drama promotion so hopefully their drama comes out soon too. 

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

@Tofu

I think BinBin's drama will airs this month hence the promotion in Hello Saturday. In that promo clip, BinBin has surrender in the beginning by asking if he can just be the cameraman if not chosen....:PsyWhat:  Guan XiaoTong and Justin Huang seem to be DFQC-XLH shippers too.....:PsyWhat:

CLJ is so hot on the heel of Esther's new drama, it's quite hard for some fans to accept her new pairing with BinBin because DFQG-XLH are soooo fresh in the mind. Not to mentioned the CLJ's team keeps churning out BTS after BTS to keep us awake in CLJ's universe. Many keep comparing her chemistry with BinBin and DD. I like BinBin but DFQC is just different....:GengarCool:

Edited by OsmanthusTea
  • Haha 2
5 hours ago, OsmanthusTea said:

Another meme in Weibo is how XuKai tells his manager not to put him in any variety show that has DD in it….😂😂😂 

Hahahahaha!! She's filming with Xu Kai right now, isn't she? :laugh:

4 hours ago, OsmanthusTea said:

The most competitive C actors I have even seen in variety show are DD, WuLei and Yibo. Especially Yibo. That 3 boys are both competitive AND athletic. 

Wang Yibo is crazy competitive! He's also a perfectionist so the two combine is pretty intense. Tagging @Lynne so she can confirmed how competitive he is. Haha! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
3 hours ago, Tofu said:

Hahahahaha!! She's filming with Xu Kai right now, isn't she? :laugh:

Wang Yibo is crazy competitive! He's also a perfectionist so the two combine is pretty intense. Tagging @Lynne so she can confirmed how competitive he is. Haha! 

Talking about Wang Yibo, didn't he get tired? He has a lot on his plate for his variety show street dance of china for 3 seasons now , dramas, and racer. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Awesome 1
16 minutes ago, IpohBanana said:

I saw on iQiyi that there is a meet the fan special session for VIPs on 17 Sept! Anyone know what is that about? the typical meet and greet fan session?

It seems like it's a special livestream for iQIYI's VIP group. 

@Yana Wang Yibo has that young adult motivation that I no longer have. Hahaha!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Awesome 1
13 hours ago, Tofu said:

@IpohBanana @OsmanthusTea I hope that Dylan will choose his next project carefully too. I don't want another MTD repeat, but I guess you don't really know that until it comes out. I hope he doesn't get paired up with Yukee again, that pairing just doesn't do it for me. :idk:

not to be mean....i dunno why i find lack of chemistry between YuKee with alot of her lead / her visual with them just doesnt jive....

MTD had a good lines...just the chemistry between Yukee & DD failed....and not to mention the makeup artist!!!

i know you and me was like 'what the hell with the eyebrow!!!'

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, NiteWalker said:

not to be mean....i dunno why i find lack of chemistry between YuKee with alot of her lead / her visual with them just doesnt jive....

Yukee doesn't have what it takes to be a leading lady. I like her in AoL as supporting character. The moment she leveled up as FL, all of her shortcomings were in full display on screen. I dropped Dragon Sabre because of her, I ran opposite way after one eps of Winner is Love (I think that's the title?), also another drama with the tall cute handsome guy I believe someone called Lin Yi? Li Yin? Or something like that. n the end I just avoid everything with her name attached.

Edited by OsmanthusTea
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
7 hours ago, Yana said:

I mean the entire universe, hoping for a second season. :laugh:

Liu Geng Hong has a very cute daughter, I just remember. No wonder he looks so familiar. Him and daughter were in Dad, Where Are We Going? Show....

add.

Ding Yuxi “got caught” playing mahjong with Liu XieNing. The news was trending. Cnetz said that please let him plays mahjong, he lost 2 wives to another men this summer 😂😂😂

I swear Cnetz is so hilarious….😂😂😂

Edited by OsmanthusTea
  • Haha 3