Love Between Fairy and Devil / Cang Lan Jue 苍兰诀 [2022]

NiteWalker

Source: AvenueX

What's in the drive: "For Fairy and Devil lovers, here is a google drive zip pack link of 400+ unwatermarked production shots from the drama's producer's Weibo account, I spent an hr grabbing these photos~ Have fun and share with people who may want them~"

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1g4JVan3O4eXjK-6bHdUggmT8cyvdbbOs/view

@Yana @OsmanthusTea @NiteWalker @Tofu

Edited by IpohBanana
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Shocked 1
4 hours ago, IpohBanana said:

What's in the drive: "For Fairy and Devil lovers, here is a google drive zip pack link of 400+ unwatermarked production shots from the drama's producer's Weibo account, I spent an hr grabbing these photos~ Have fun and share with people who may want them~"

@Yana @OsmanthusTea @NiteWalker @Tofu

AvenueX is a fan.....:GrimChamp:

@Tofu

This group of young casts is rare in CEnt. They get along sooo well both ON and OFF screen. Their friendship OFF screen is real too. You can see their interaction are always effortless. It will be hard for me to find an ON screen chemistry as good as DD-Esther. These 2 can kiss like a passionate lovers and bicker like a pair of sibs.

I heard that the actress played DY is laying low at the moment because she is embroiled in a "mini scandal" where some people found her past Weibo posts about pro Japan.  Hence we didn't see much of her BTS and her no show in the fan meet or any other promotional events.

@Tofu @NiteWalker @Yana @IpohBanana

Did you see the promotional items of Leo-BaiLu's upcoming drama about love story of demon-fairy??? Leo's styling gives me DFQC's vibes.....

Edited by OsmanthusTea
  • Like 3

@OsmanthusTea That's very true! It's not as common to see a cast who are around the same age. They seem like a group of friends who happened to work on the same project together. I love the chemistry between all of them, on and off screen. 

I haven't watched the promo for Luo Yunxi's and Bai Lu's drama yet. Is it based on the same novel too? Or is it just about a demon and fairy?

• Like 3
8 hours ago, OsmanthusTea said:

@Tofu @NiteWalker @Yana @IpohBanana

Did you see the promotional items of Leo-BaiLu's upcoming drama about love story of demon-fairy??? Leo's styling gives me DFQC's vibes.....

ya i saw it.....i think they following that footsteps.....using lines to make it into crown seems to work better

Douban Rating went up to 7.9

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
19 hours ago, IpohBanana said:

I can't open the link :shocked:

11 hours ago, OsmanthusTea said:

BL’s dating news is bad for her CP business with Leo

I forgot all about this! Bai Lu and Leo have some passionate shippers so this news is probably not good for that. 

Happy for both if they are together! Chang Heng may not have won this drama's fairy's heart, but he won another fairy's heart instead. 

• Like 1
  • Party! 2

@Tofu @OsmanthusTea @NiteWalker yah I saw online before I came to this forum. I think ZLH is a mild-mannered person and I can see why there might be some draw between the two of them as opposites attract. Bai Lu is the more outgoing and noisy one whereas he is the more quiet and probably calmer personality. 

@Tofu so ZLH has a cameo in that drama? Rough translation lah, I bet @NiteWalker can do a much better job.

Ryan Ding is sitting there admiring the scenery (some auspicious night, might be cow herd and weaver girl meet once a year kinda night) and Yang Chao Yue (YCY) makes a wish. So, when Ryan tries to eat the tang hulu or sugar calabash, she says she had a sweet dream with lots of things to eat. And then Chang Heng makes an appearance asking for directions to Lu Cheng. Ryan says it's over there, once you cross the mountain. YCY comments on the uniqueness of the stone on his sword and he says it was once a gift to someone special to him (like a sweetheart) BUT.... (looking rather forlorn). Then he adds that he's said more than he should and takes leave. Ryan looks at YCY who seems to fancy CH and tells her that she can only have eyes for him.

As for the alarm, it's the initial bell ringing that woke me up - his voice isn't that attention catching, it's too deep. LOL

Edited by IpohBanana
  • Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1