I don't know anything about Astro, but it is so strange to see Cha Eun Woo in there. :eeeee:

Ok, I want to add Zhang Binbin to my April list, but I adore him most with Jing Tian. To add or not to add? :pandathink:

ZKGeDiL.jpg

Spoiler

hYbXVK6.jpg

6GsbdLm.jpg

• Haha 5
8 minutes ago, NiteWalker said:

he is rumors to be pairing up with JingTian again for another drama

I know! And it's a xianxia drama too! One of my favorite types of Chinese drama with one of my favorite drama couples...I hope it's true! :yoongibtspls:

@SilverMoonTea - I see Cheng Yi made the March cut. :smug:

• Haha 5

Jan to March 2021

Coming to think of it I haven't accumulated many oppas since the start of the year. It has really been just Kang Tae Oh and Rowoon that is brand new.

I can't really count Song Joong Ki since I have always adored him. But I suppose he was the oppa I looked forward to the most. Kim Young Kwang too has always been my oppa .

Maybe Wallace Chung since it was a quick revival thanks to Brocade.

Song Kang not yet oppa level but definitely love him in Navillera.

So who will April bring? Lee Jee Hoon and Lee Joon Hyuk ! Also one of my favourite ahjussi's Ji Jin Hee. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

On 4/2/2021 at 9:16 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

For Asian American I like this guy acting, John Cho. I did watched the romcom Selfie and love it. Too bad there is only one season.

My one true Asian American oppa is Steven Yeun. I love that guy so much. I also find him perfectly believable as both a hero (Glenn from TWD) and villain (Ben from Burning

And him and Lauren Cohen proved that you could find true love even in the zombie apocalypse :laugh:

eAuGBpc.jpg

rm7nxmu.png

On 4/2/2021 at 9:41 PM, mademoiselle said:

I'd rather watch him than some Americans coz they tend to over-act, except what's his name... hold on, need to Google...ah, David McInnis.

Yesss, some of that over-acting is horrible! I don't know who this David McInnis is though.  :laugh:

On 4/5/2021 at 11:37 AM, Tofu said:

Yeo Jin Goo is like a lost puppy? :nervous:

He was soooo cute here. My heart broke for him :heart: Let us comfort you, YJG

On 4/6/2021 at 11:31 AM, SilverMoonTea said:

Actually felt like want to add Daniel Henney too bwahaha... just because he's an eye candy. I think I'm getting worse.

Wow adopting Oppas just from ads?! Next Level! :1000:

On 4/7/2021 at 9:51 PM, abs-oluteM said:

So who will April bring? Lee Jee Hoon

I feel like Lee Jae Hoon will make it into my list once I watch his drama...I've watched him in things before but just never really noticed his existence. But damnnn, those Taxi Driver adverts... :cool::wow:

12 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Yes to oppa dog lover. He and Steph Lee working together to promote adoption. 

What a good soul :wow: I remember some girls at my high school had a masssssive crush on him. Now I know why :lol:

• Haha 5

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

@abs-oluteM @mademoiselle - I don't think I added much too. Chen Zheyuan and Wang YiBo were already oppas before January, but I added because @SilverMoonTea said I should. Haha! If I take them both out, I've only accumulated one a month. I will probably take Chen Feiyu off for February because I think I was more interested in his character. So taking all of that into consideration, I've only added two this year -- if we were tracking eye candies, that list is probably overflowing. :eeeee:

@SilverMoonTea - Here's the performance this week for your youngest oppa on your list this year. :laugh:

• Haha 5
3 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Yeo Jin Goo Appreciation

:pandablush: Oppa cries beautifully

@SilverMoonTea Did you drop Beyond Evil? Haven't seen you in there like forever xD

I'm watching him now lols... ep 16... 

I think I'm going to miss him in his suave trench coat... Few days ago he appeared in my dreams lols. 

Sisyphus & harem I had not caught up yet... I'm dragging my feet on these lols. 

• Haha 5

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

On 4/11/2021 at 11:36 AM, Tofu said:

@abs-oluteM @mademoiselle - I don't think I added much too. Chen Zheyuan and Wang YiBo were already oppas before January, but I added because @SilverMoonTea said I should. Haha! If I take them both out, I've only accumulated one a month.

Hahaha I find your Oppa calculations to be hilarious :laugh: Too bad it was not a subject in school - how to classify and calculate who is an Oppa

On 4/11/2021 at 9:20 PM, mademoiselle said:

Yeo Jin Goo Appreciation

:pandablush: Oppa cries beautifully

@SilverMoonTea Did you drop Beyond Evil? Haven't seen you in there like forever xD

YJG is so pretty :wow::wow::wow: I think he use to be too skinny which is why I didn't pay much attention. Now he's filled out a lot more and he cries beautifully :letalQQ:

On 4/11/2021 at 9:26 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

I think I'm going to miss him in his suave trench coat... Few days ago he appeared in my dreams lols. 

On 4/11/2021 at 9:38 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

He just standing there and we look at each other. Thats all... haha.. I'm dissapointed 🤣😆

On 4/11/2021 at 9:40 PM, mademoiselle said:

That is indeed disappointing. Hahaha.

I was also disappointed by your dream...where was the passion?? :shocked:

This is like the bittersweet ending of old K-dramas where nothing happens.

I hope next dream with YJG is sweeter :lenny:

• Haha 4

On 4/13/2021 at 11:07 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

Sexy baton lols, this one for you @ktcjdrama @JenL

LOL. Thanks, I appreciate YJG and his stick :laugh: 

Don't think dirty, I only mean the baton in the gif :lenny:

On 4/13/2021 at 11:07 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

@TofuYeah need more calculation transparency with your oppas adaption. Like tax, you need to disclosed all! 😆

I laughed sooooo hard at this. Oppas are like tax, must be transparent about them. :lenny:

I watched the first episode of Taxi Driver and damnnnn. Lee Je Hoon is on my Oppa list already. Adding him for April. 

• Haha 5