1 hour ago, Tofu said:

I give you Yang Yang and his sparkling shirt. Haha!

no no no NOT that disco-ball camouflage 😂😂

XZL kinda look alike but different ah.. 

I'm still ogling this one

E-PIIJAUYAUEqqq?format=jpg&name=large

@mademoiselle I started Irresistible too :laugh: just in very first episode, quarter of it lol

• Haha 6

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

6 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Me trying to infiltrate the YY camp here .....let me post my latest 26 year old crush...(damn too young!)

AHS...looks lovely

lolols, oh dangggg AHS looks so fresh in that interview! Drawn to his bright eyes. He is kinda different from his Romantic Doctor Teacher Kim S2 (in a really goooooddddd way, his weight is so fit now!)

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

G O O D  V I B E S  

On 9/2/2021 at 3:46 PM, mademoiselle said:

:duckhide: Bored... no new pics of Oppa to look at...

That means time to adopt new Oppa... there'll be new pictures then :smug:

@Tofu why you not tag me for YY's birthday party? He is one of my August Oppa-deul.

21 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

AHS...looks lovely

He's buffed up a lot compared to before... 

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

3 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

He's buffed up a lot compared to before... 

Edited by ktcjdrama (see edit history)

Come watch Red Sky. Like it so far. I am sure you saw all my fangirling over his nice body which of course is a selling point , but story too is interesting

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: Queen of Tears Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

2 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Come watch Red Sky. Like it so far. I am sure you saw all my fangirling over his nice body which of course is a selling point , but story too is interesting

Yes I did... LOL... I will start next week. Still have some deadlines to meet by this weekend. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

33 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

That means time to adopt new Oppa... there'll be new pictures then 

:laugh: But there's no new Oppa to adopt recently. All the new dramas - KSH, AHS and soon KMJ are already Oppa. Plus I'm seeing a side of YY that's 180° different to Yu Tu hahaha. The actor playing Zhai Liang (Wang Yan Lin) is also in the show and I feel he's exactly like Zhai Liang - super cheeky.

b4c78b8ad7304df181fd0446df95e499.gif

40 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

@Tofu why you not tag me for YY's birthday party? He is one of my August Oppa-deul.

You need to update the front page, otherwise we can't keep track of your adoption. Don't forget to add Song Kang, Rowoon, Kim Dong Wook too. Lee Do Hyun is adopted too, right? I can't remember, see. Hahaha.

On 12/22/2020 at 1:23 PM, Chocolate said:

I definitely don't need 🤣

You should show a list of your 2020 oppas too. Historical evidence is important to show pattern of behaviour 😂🤣

@Chocolate should totally add hers! No more denial! You may use JenL's Oppa tiers to separate your Oppa acquisition. I've done it for you. :lmao2: Open for editing yourself hahahaha!

Eye-candy tier - Taecyeon, Yang Yang (?)

Significant tier - Ji Sung, Kim Seon Ho

VIP tier - Hyun Bin

• Haha 4
26 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

I'm seeing a side of YY that's 180° different to Yu Tu hahaha.

Where? Where? I see nothing :pandablind: Only a bunch of silly boys. No oppa to see here... 

28 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

You need to update the front page, otherwise we can't keep track of your adoption.

LOL, you’re right! I haven’t updated my tracker.

• Haha 4

MTDzeiV.gif

10 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

I'm dying from laughing guys. @bairama Make sure you watch E3. I'm not even half way through and I'm laughing out loud... YY was so funny. In the game they had to wear a huge teacup costume & YY couldn't get up once he fell forward and just when you thought he finally got up and then he fell backwards

gawd! Thank you! I haven't resume yet my watch (still on the quarter E1), will pin E3 for priority if I'm looking for happy pills. Lol

4 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Plus I'm seeing a side of YY that's 180° different to Yu Tu hahaha. The actor playing Zhai Liang (Wang Yan Lin) is also in the show and I feel he's exactly like Zhai Liang - super cheeky.

I told yall his lame is funny (I still can't get over him vs JCW arm wrestling + there are other evidences in tiny bits)

or

am I in the phase of slowly fallin' in love so everything that person does it just simply funny like Songhwa to Ikjun (tho majority will agree Ikjun is funny) :laugh:

AAAAAAAHHH HAHAHAHA

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

Have to admit Glory couple is giving out CP vibe (or showing closeness) outside of their drama. I saw a cut of this Happy Camp and YY just goes up to Dilraba and whisper answers to her ear. Is this a norm for C-entertainment? Coz you know how Korean couples don't do that & prefer to avoid rumours unless when the show is still airing (in this instance, Glory couple might be doing it for the show too)

@Tofu

PSJ in Captain Marvel 2...what!? But I'm sceptical...Asian doesn't get good roles or focus so I need to tone down my expectations.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Have to admit Glory couple is giving out CP vibe (or showing closeness) outside of their drama. I saw a cut of this Happy Camp and YY just goes up to Dilraba and whisper answers to her ear. Is this a norm for C-entertainment? Coz you know how Korean couples don't do that & prefer to avoid rumours unless when the show is still airing (in this instance, Glory couple might be doing it for the show too)

You really know how to rod mee

It can be for the show (frying the CP) in Happy Camp

but I really don't know about the childhood photos post bcs I read somewhere it isn't even in official promotion schedule. 🤡 I'm adding YangDi to my HyunJi tortures. But who knows they can be the next BinJin lol yeah 🤡🤡

2 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

PSJ in Captain Marvel 2...what!? But I'm sceptical...Asian doesn't get good roles or focus so I need to tone down my expectations.

Yeah this! Me too..

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

G O O D  V I B E S