@SilverMoonTea

I didn’t watch The King so can’t comment on that...

As for the drama with SHK, I did enjoy it overall (watched it as it was airing), but I understand it can be too makjang for some plus I remember reading comments that some people felt their characters’ relationship to be a bit incest-y 😂

Haha tag me if you see any news about his D+ drama! I’m not even sure if they have started filming yet. 

• Like 4
  • Clapping Hands 3

@im0202 The movie indeed amazed me, because the city really looks real, and the foreign actors also do well. This article is very good, and clearly the director really know what he's doing. The Oscar list will be announced by 21st Dec. Hope it will be selected !

https://koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/2021/07/28/entertainment/movies/Escape-from-Mogadishu-Kim-Yoonseok-interview/20210728184200545.html

• Like 6
  • Star Struck 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

24 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

For Hyun Bin - can't bring him to Registration Marriage Office as already have gf

Why not?? He has a gf, not a wife :smug: So them two better quickly go register!

20 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

And his drama with Song Hye Kyo any good? 

My opinion is the same as what @im0202 shared above. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

@SilverMoonTea If I really get to choose only one for marriage , I will choose Lee Joon Hyuk, hands down. :hug:...I think he's a very quiet & fuss free person, and he's actually really funny. Also so sweet & sentimental considering what he did to honor the memory of his dog , Popcorn.  

Okay I will continue my next AHS binge. Let me try Top Management afterwards.

• Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

10 minutes ago, Tofu said:

@abs-oluteM I don't think I can choose one, but agreed that the lowkey/fuss free oppas are more marriage material. 

Yes, IRL...I would prefer to do away with the drama. LOL...

@mademoiselle ooo this is news to me

• Like 4

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

ooo this is news to me

I don't think they were friends since childhood, maybe adolescents? I remember seeing somewhere that AHS's family moved to Canada and he didn't return to Korea until he was starting college. They were both trainees and I think most trainees are familiar with each other. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
15 hours ago, Tofu said:

That's a bit greasy, that gif of LMH. :psweatduck:

Hahahaha that's why I said no thanks. Not interested in his tongue either, of course. xD 

@abs-oluteM @Tofu Yeah I think not since babies but from teenage years (why the Tweet says babies when the translation only said "when younger"...? Hahaha too excited ah?) because Rowoon was a trainee with FNC and Hyo Seop was a trainee at JYP supposedly for GOT7 (so he's friends with Jackson Wang as well).

@Tofu Have you seen a cut clip of Jackson with Heo Young Ji (KARA) and Lee Dong Wook where Jackson got upset that Young Ji implied he is short? It was hilarious, coz they started arguing and LDW had to be the Daddy/Mediator. :lmao2:

EDIT: I found the video (but very blur)

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 4
Just now, mademoiselle said:

@SilverMoonTea What an irony. The funny thing is...

Hide contents

I also lost interest in him after 25 and became hairy. Last time I remember thinking he's good looking was 1998's The Man in the Iron Mask :lmao2:

I guess we both sama sama lar~

I'm laughing out loud, and I was eating HAHAHAHA :laugh: Actually LDC never my thing. Titanic doesn't do anything for me, I dozed off cos it's very long. Actually for me he looks better now? I think I only like Inception his movie. 

• Haha 3

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

@SilverMoonTea HAHAHAHAHAHA nahhh, he's gotten fat and hairy after that. I watched Catch Me if You Can, Departed (a re-adaptation of HK's Infernal Affairs and also Inception but don't feel anything for him. I finished Titanic - spent the money to watch in cinema, cannot fall asleep and waste money plus I do like that movie (and bawls my eyes out).

I don't think Leo was ever officially an Oppa anyway :idk: Not even Brad Pitt even though I think in some movies he was  handsome. But this is all before they become old and wrinkly.

Hency Cavill (now) still very eye-candy. I'll be binging The Watcher S2 soon... but then I already forgot the storyline in S1 :PikachuFacePalm:

• Haha 3

Rowoon really so good in TKA @mademoiselle. Very nuanced performance.  If he hadn't been adopted before , he would have been now. But anyhow he already won me over since She Would Never Know. Think I will move him up to my deity list. 

Omg AHS in Top Management is terribly under utilised. I think Cha Eun Woo really outshone him (though I don't have SLS) . The show actually didn't develop AHS's character strong enough in the early episodes. 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1