23 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@bairama will open thread only if RJY accept lols. Tbh 2 big name in one drama not in my favour. I prefer him picking up something else 😅

you are very make sense to me, especially it will be after Haein in Snowdrop hype. I really not prefer it tbh

but the director!!! Something to pick HAHAHA

20 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Btw I have massive drama withdrawal syndrome. Anyone have cure, lemme know 🥴

will not let you to cure that soon 😜

~~

JANG KI YONG QUIZ PARK MO GUN AHAHAHAHAHA tried & hoping it is the answer and I got it yash 😻 I like WWW drama 🕺

• Like 4
  • Clapping Hands 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

@mademoiselle I remember seeing a clip of him with a little girl for that drama. Maybe I'll check it out during my break, but I also have these unfinished dramas that I have to watch too. :pandasadspoon:

Hahaha! Yes, I made that gif and the one I posted in the drama thread too! Sometimes I just get lazy and don't put my name on them. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
25 minutes ago, Tofu said:

I remember seeing a clip of him with a little girl for that drama. Maybe I'll check it out during my break, but I also have these unfinished dramas that I have to watch too.

Yes! It's this BTS clip. My favourite. Totally wish I could pull a Tom Hanks like the movie BIG so Rowoon could carry me like that :laugh:

26 minutes ago, Tofu said:

Hahaha! Yes, I made that gif and the one I posted in the drama thread too! Sometimes I just get lazy and don't put my name on them. 

I get lazy too... after one hour of fiddling with 1 GIF. I'm just like, awww man, do I've to put a watermark? LOLLL

• Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

@bairamaI think Lee Kang Jae's character is so well written and well act by RJY. I kept thinking why I like the whole Lost's story drama so much (especially the OTP), I think it's because their love is so pure and it doesn't care about their status in the society. That blogger write very beautiful post, so I have put it in the thread. 

Do you think this drama can win some award ? 🥺 

• Haha 5

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

On 10/26/2021 at 12:44 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

Do you think this drama can win some award ? 🥺 

yes for best screenplay most probably 🥺

ok while @SilverMoonTea is "ter-Junyeol-Junyeol",

this will be your new emoji @mademoiselle our queen "ter-Rowoon-Rowoon"

• Haha 5

G O O D  V I B E S  

Hahaha I have been summoned to the Oppa thread multiple times lately, but just been swamped so didn't get a chance to say hi and talk to you all My crushes on Paul Fu (Fu Meng Po) and Nam Yoon Su are still both going strong so er don't mind me as that's all my Twitter will be 

He's so pretty. I feel like Taiwan has never gotten over Goblin since this gives me major Goblin vibes...but I like the character for this story better - Rain God/ Messenger for the main Creator God :heart:

cYFeVpu.jpg

On 10/22/2021 at 1:25 AM, SilverMoonTea said:

I was about to suggest it to you. Since it have a bit similar tone with Weather is Fine, but this one even more lighter. 

The romance not so developed, but I guess he likes her and vice versa ? If not he would not be asking so much about her boyfriend. 

Haha, I think I saw it the year it came out for work. I really liked it since I'd seen the Japanese version as well. And agree! It does remind me of When the Weather is Fine ...which is totally why I like it...so refreshing and light and pleasant :wow:

They have a really mild romance. I think it's implied enough since he's always wanting to be around her and not ready for her to date anyone else! :laugh:

On 10/22/2021 at 2:27 AM, SilverMoonTea said:

JTBC seems really the perfect channel for me. Why all their drama is affair ? 🤣 Will your oppa cut his hair ? 

Hahaha, you're not kidding! They tend to host most of the more arthousey and slice of life dramas too...like the stuff that is slower and more drawn out at times from my observation :idk:

On 10/22/2021 at 2:41 AM, ssteph said:

Want to try the J-version? Lol. More foods 😋 it is divided into 2 movies : Summer/Autumn & Winter/Spring

I've seen them all and loved them. They're just such visually aesthetic and thoughtful films :heart:

On 10/22/2021 at 2:51 AM, ssteph said:

@SilverMoonTea yes, no RJY :laugh:

No RJY = :KittyBan:

Hahaha this is the main drawcard for @SilverMoonTea's time investment at the moment.

I feel like I'd put RJY in the same category as LJW. If you sort of just look at them without checking out their projects, you wouldn't typically see them as being pretty boys. But when you get invested in their projects....you get super invested and it's hard to unsee their charms and acting skills :hearties:

On 10/22/2021 at 2:12 PM, Tofu said:

@JenL Hahaha! I probably absorb too much useless information, but I remembered liking him for his smile and looked into some of his clips. I can't wait to watch him in Affection! 

Haha, the smile has slayed me, but he also has one of those killer dreamy gazes. I cannot :wow:

On 10/22/2021 at 2:12 PM, Tofu said:

I agreed! He's has great charisma and on screen presence. I'm loving him in Rainless Love too. 

I know! I take back all my scoffing when they selected him as lead. He's totally a God :heart:

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 1

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

On 10/22/2021 at 2:39 PM, bairama said:

whoaa @JenL @Tofu rain God left deep impression I see. Feel now I should turbo my snail pace there soon 🏃‍♀️💨

Hahaha yes, if you want visually hot rain God, please come join us and live watch :MewHi: :CharmanderYay:

Paul Fu might have skipped the queue into VIP tier of my heart too somehow...:lol:

On 10/22/2021 at 7:48 PM, mademoiselle said:

LOL, I just realised Jdrama love story suits you. They always tease but the OTP may not get together. xDDD Like this With Love drama, took forever for the OTP to get together.

Hahaha you're not wrong. All those times when I used to watch J-dramas, there's this strong will they-won't they tension which would kill me while I watched...I was always stressed for what was very little pay out...I'm sure there were a few series where they just hugged?  :laugh:

On 10/23/2021 at 5:24 PM, abs-oluteM said:

I didn't watch this one. I only watch the clips of Jae Wook with Lee Da hee. Cause they were hot.. That kiss , I repeat so many times. 

On 10/23/2021 at 6:28 PM, Tofu said:

@JenL I liked watching Lee Jae Wook with Go Ara in DDSSLLS, but my favorite pairing for him is still with Lee Da Hee. If you haven't watched Search WWW, just watch this clip..

This is like the only Lee Jae Wook project I haven't seen now! I'll have to get onto it sometime. I have seen the kiss though! It was hot....but being so invested in DDSSLLS and liking those characters a lot and the GAR/LJW chemistry, it ruins my favourite pairing...hahaha :laugh: 

So I haven't had the heart to start it yet. It's weird I know :idk:

On 10/23/2021 at 6:28 PM, Tofu said:

When will Return air? Because I miss watching Lee Jae Wook. :letalQQ:

With that said, I am ok to watch LJW in a new pairing because I miss him too! Don't ask how the logic of this works in my head. :idk:

TVN has been super mysterious. It was implied to be end of 2021, but they had a break for a staffer having covid. So might be early 2022...there's barely been any news of the drama though :letalQQ:

On 10/25/2021 at 7:49 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

@JenLI need to be careful with healing drama tag. I ended up in pieces instead 😅 I still haven't recovered with that Lost ending. It's hauntingly beautiful, but kind of questionable. 

Hahaha, I know right! I think 'Healing' means there's going to be some sort of torturous trauma by implication of the definition of healing...so you'll love it, but your heart will be ripped to shreds too :lol: 

How is the recovery going with Lost? Do you still miss it? I wish I could offer you some advice...but you've all seen my crazy eyes when someone mentions things like Someday or One Day, DDSSLLS, Weightlifting Fairy :wow2:...I basically do not get over my dramas ever :laugh:

On 10/26/2021 at 12:49 PM, mademoiselle said:

This is for @JenL

HAHAHAHA Yes, I saw this photoshoot and questioned why I always like actors who do TERRIBLE fashion shoots. I raise your Nam Yoon Su photos with Chae Jong Hyeop. His last jumper was REALLY NOT FLATTERING :scaredpanda2:

But with that said, I have a pretty friend who likes ugly fashions...and when I asked her why, she said, "So I make the clothes pretty" :laugh::lol: So it's a flex of their good looks :cool:

Also @mademoiselle I see you're trying to sway me more towards Rowoon in terms of the pretty boys in The King's Affection and it's not working :niu::laugh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

On 10/26/2021 at 4:44 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

I think it's because their love is so pure and it doesn't care about their status in the society.

Hahaha I think I understand this feeling....

Wait. Is this why I seem to really like the whole DDSSLLS/ Witch's Diner pairings? :shocked2::shocked:

23 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@JenLand this one for u cos got LJH, he continue make RJY laugh hahaha.... He suddenly gave RJY heart finger 😆

That's so like LJH...I laughed watching his goofiness :wow: 

I'm glad RJY survived travelling with him :laugh:

2 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

That J oppa is handsome!!! @Tofu 😆 Please watch with me...

He is cuteeeee....:heart:

Is this the start of the end of your feelings for RJY/  Lost:thinking:

1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

Calling @JenL how did Lee Jae Wook know Ahn Hyo Seop?

https://www.soompi.com/article/1475926wpp/lee-jae-wook-sends-thoughtful-gift-to-ahn-hyo-seop-on-the-set-of-his-upcoming-historical-drama

I see the link is either through Kwak Si Yang or Rowoon...:pandathink:

@mademoiselle LJW knows AHS through his friendship with Rowoon! Can't remember how fans found out - I think AHS actually mentioned it in a photoshoot interview from memory. :MewHi:

And then LJW fans were mildly offended because LJW added AHS on instagram for ages, but he didn't notice/ add back till months later. Me = but he's friends with Rowoon and they don't publicly add each other...so er pretty sure Instagram does not reflect their personal lives that much :lol::heiboi:

Edited by JenL
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

20 minutes ago, JenL said:

Paul Fu might have skipped the queue into VIP tier of my heart too somehow...:lol:

I really need to check this T-oppa soon. How come he skipped so many levels and advanced so fast :laugh:

11 minutes ago, JenL said:

I'm glad RJY survived travelling with him 

:pandaheadstomp:Yes somehow RJY still alive hahahaha.... It was funny, sometimes RJY just want to be alone to do his photography hobby, so he dumped your oppa and let him go alone :laugh:

13 minutes ago, JenL said:

Is this the start of the end of your feelings for RJY/  Lost:thinking:

Haha think this J oppa is just a mild distraction only. But who knows about future:idk: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

7 hours ago, JenL said:

Hahaha you're not wrong. All those times when I used to watch J-dramas, there's this strong will they-won't they tension which would kill me while I watched...I was always stressed for what was very little pay out...I'm sure there were a few series where they just hugged?

I remember watching Strawberry Night and there was hint but NOTHING happened in the drama. So here I thought maybe it will happen in the movie, but NOOOOO, they added another actor and gave her and him the sex scene and the other guy I shipped her with see them shagging in the back of the van (it was moving). So annoyed.

As for With Love, the OTP didn't even have a proper lover's kiss. It was all platonic, very suitable for @SilverMoonTea :lmao2: 

7 hours ago, JenL said:

So I haven't had the heart to start it yet. It's weird I know 

Yes it is weird! You're OK to watch Return but not WWW. I don't comprehend. But I'm guessing whether that's because it's the sequence thing, "it came before DDSSLLS" and was a ship before LaJun. LOL. However, if you really like LJW, I definitely think it's worthy of a watch PLUS I do enjoy the topics that were covered in the drama. It was relatable and provides perspectives from both sides.

7 hours ago, JenL said:

Also @mademoiselle I see you're trying to sway me more towards Rowoon in terms of the pretty boys in The King's Affection and it's not working 

Errr...what did I do? If you are responding to posts from days ago, I can't remember anymore but I don't remember trying to sway anyone or sell Rowoon. :pandablank: I feel like I'm the only one swooning at Rowoon coz you all just love torturing yourselves with SLS!?

7 hours ago, JenL said:

LJW knows AHS through his friendship with Rowoon! Can't remember how fans found out - I think AHS actually mentioned it in a photoshoot interview from memory. :MewHi:

And then LJW fans were mildly offended because LJW added AHS on instagram for ages, but he didn't notice/ add back till months later. Me = but he's friends with Rowoon and they don't publicly add each other...so er pretty sure Instagram does not reflect their personal lives that much 

I see! RW and AHS go way back to their idol days. So sweet of Rowoon to introduce his good buddy to Jae Wook. But geezzz, I'm pretty sure the actors have another personal account that they follow each other (or just use Kakao Talk). I always believe the IG we follow is meant for "business/work", and not going to be a personal one. Otherwise how did other actors do it without having to follow anyone (these actors are those who wish to avoid scandals). Besides, wouldn't this mean LJW fans are also offended at RW because he doesn't follow anyone but his own bandmates and SF9 account, :lol:. These fans need to use some common sense.

OMG, that is one fugly sweater and combo of colours, @JenL:CubShy: Why are stylists ruining them???

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 5
7 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I really need to check this T-oppa soon. How come he skipped so many levels and advanced so fast :laugh:

Hahaha because he looks beautiful while he stands in the rain and looks gloomy :laugh:

7 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Yes somehow RJY still alive hahahaha.... It was funny, sometimes RJY just want to be alone to do his photography hobby, so he dumped your oppa and let him go alone 

I can relate to RJY when I travel. If I want to take a pic, it's good bye friends, see you at dinner :eeeee:

6 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

This quiz are made for @JenL& @Tofu!

Hahaha this is like me and @Tofu!

But I feel like it's sometimes more that I like the second lead but am swayed by the first lead's kind actions :lol:

27 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

the other guy I shipped her with see them shagging in the back of the van (it was moving)

Ouchhhh....even not knowing this drama and reading this....it hurts my feelings as a listener :psweatduck:

28 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Yes it is weird! You're OK to watch Return but not WWW. I don't comprehend. But I'm guessing whether that's because it's the sequence thing, "it came before DDSSLLS" and was a ship before LaJun. LOL. However, if you really like LJW, I definitely think it's worthy of a watch PLUS I do enjoy the topics that were covered in the drama. It was relatable and provides perspectives from both sides.

Hahaha, yes, it is totally weird! But that's how I am LOL. :idk:

I think it's definitely a sequence thing + a strong fan favourite shipping that wasn't my shipping. It's happened many times before when I think about it. When I really loved Puff and Jasper during Pleasantly Surprised , a lot of people were more meh about them because Puff apparently had such good chemistry with Aaron Yan in Just You, her project before Pleasantly Surprised. I use to get it recommended to me a lot because people loved their pairing....and while I like Puff, I still haven't watched that drama to this day because I prefer Puff and Jasper to Puff and Aaron, even though I heard good things about the drama (but it's probably dated now anyway and my tastes have changed a lot) :heiboi:

While it's not like I have any real life shipping for GAR and LJW...and I'm happy to see their next works, going pre-Lalajun is like breaking an illusion or seeing a (drama) ex? I think that's what it is. But I think I will eventually watch Search www since it looks interesting with strong female characters...but it needs some space. Maybe after Return or like 5 years later :laugh::laugh::laugh:

The other more serious thing is sometimes I'm put off by rabid fans comparing things....ie. if a fan says he was better with LDH than GAR and everything else is rubbish, it puts me off because I think otherwise :niu:

46 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Errr...what did I do? If you are responding to posts from days ago, I can't remember anymore but I don't remember trying to sway anyone or sell Rowoon. :pandablank: I feel like I'm the only one swooning at Rowoon coz you all just love torturing yourselves with SLS!?

Hahahaha this was said in reply to showing me Nam Yoon Su's very questionable photoshoot  :laugh::lol: But yeah, seems like it'll do nothing to me because Chae Jong Hyeop's clothes are also super ugly in recent photoshoots :psweatduck:

Nah, I think everyone else is super into Rowoon. It's just me on the torture wagon for second lead because he reminds me of Chae Jong Hyeop. It's quite funny because other people think he reminds them of people too - so far I've seen people say Lee Seung Gi, Lee Do Hyun and Rain...oddly enough, I can see what they mean too :yayaya:

51 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

But geezzz, I'm pretty sure the actors have another personal account that they follow each other (or just use Kakao Talk).

Me too! I'm sure they have private secondary accounts and group chats with friends anyway :idk:

52 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Besides, wouldn't this mean LJW fans are also offended at RW because he doesn't follow anyone but his own bandmates and SF9 account, :lol:. These fans need to use some common sense.

Nah, a lot of them also like Rowoon because they came from EY fandom and I think they believed it was the difference of RW only follows bandmates, AHS follows lots of people...but why not his new bestie? :laugh:

But I totally agree - when fans are crazy and say and do things that don't make sense it really puts me off. I've learnt this recently with KSH. Not going to go into the mess of what happened, but with some of the comments, I feel it's actually the fans that put me off when they behave in scary ways.  :mine:

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

@SilverMoonTea @JenL It's not easy to find a good travel mate 😔 

38 minutes ago, JenL said:

I think it's definitely a sequence thing + a strong fan favourite shipping that wasn't my shipping. It's happened many times before when I think about it. When I really loved Puff and Jasper during Pleasantly Surprised , a lot of people were more meh about them because Puff apparently had such good chemistry with Aaron Yan in Just You, her project before Pleasantly Surprised. I use to get it recommended to me a lot because people loved their pairing....and while I like Puff, I still haven't watched that drama to this day because I prefer Puff and Jasper to Puff and Aaron, even though I heard good things about the drama (but it's probably dated now anyway and my tastes have changed a lot).

While it's not like I have any real life shipping for GAR and LJW...and I'm happy to see their next works, going pre-Lalajun is like breaking an illusion or seeing a (drama) ex? I think that's what it is. But I think I will eventually watch Search www since it looks interesting with strong female characters...but it needs some space. Maybe after Return or like 5 years later.

The other more serious thing is sometimes I'm put off by rabid fans comparing things....ie. if a fan says he was better with LDH than GAR and everything else is rubbish, it puts me off because I think otherwise.

Hahaha I guess right then. However, please know I'm not recommending WWW because of the ship. I'm recommending it because of LJW's dual roles in there that I think, as a fan of his, you should totally check out. I'm not invested in LDH x LJW pairing or think of the ship or chemistry highly like other fans. How they become a couple was a fun watch but it's the main story that I'm recommending - the topics discussed (interesting arguments from both sides - that some things just doesn't have a black and white), strong female characters and this one being everyone's least favourite—the main OTP's dilemma on their marriage viewpoints.

48 minutes ago, JenL said:

Hahahaha this was said in reply to showing me Nam Yoon Su's very questionable photoshoot

Hahahaha this I have to claim complete innocence. I really did just thought of you when I saw his new photoshoot. If I were to sway you, I'd put two of them side by side xD But I don't want to push people to like Rowoon if they don't, because pushing only makes people dislike or get fed up of him instead. 

51 minutes ago, JenL said:

Nah, I think everyone else is super into Rowoon. It's just me on the torture wagon for second lead because he reminds me of Chae Jong Hyeop. It's quite funny because other people think he reminds them of people too - so far I've seen people say Lee Seung Gi, Lee Do Hyun and Rain...oddly enough, I can see what they mean too

I don't know. I am swooning alone here. Hahaha. @Tofu was lovely to make me so many Rowoon's gifs and I just love staring (it makes me smile and not be so stressed about work stuff, LOL). And I should totally be working right now and I don't feel like it today! 

52 minutes ago, JenL said:

Nah, a lot of them also like Rowoon because they came from EY fandom and I think they believed it was the difference of RW only follows bandmates, AHS follows lots of people...but why not his new bestie?

But I totally agree - when fans are crazy and say and do things that don't make sense it really puts me off. I've learnt this recently with KSH. Not going to go into the mess of what happened, but with some of the comments, I feel it's actually the fans that put me off when they behave in scary ways.

Ah true. It's a weird thing but I kind of understand that behaviour, like the EY casts are being "excused". And also like you said, RW only follow "work" stuff so it is acceptable and fair. xD I think this is also why RW doesn't follow anybody or post a lot - to avoid all this messy weird stuff. There's actually internal conflicts between the SF9 fans too - like fans of other member attacking another member. Too much drama.

I've learnt from PYC and Seungri's cases... that there will be stans out there who side their Oppa to the end even if he committed the most heinous crime. It's shocking. I can't say I understand this. As for KSH, I do feel sorry that his private life is the talk of the nation and/or the world. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Haha 2

@mademoiselle ter-"your oppa name in 2x calls" is just a slang when the oppa fills up someone's head a lot here which is sounds cute 😄

37 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

I've learnt from PYC and Seungri's cases... that there will be stans out there who side their Oppa to the end even if he committed the most heinous crime. It's shocking. I can't say I understand this. As for KSH, I do feel sorry that his private life is the talk of the nation and/or the world. 

this this this..

• Haha 5

G O O D  V I B E S  

9 minutes ago, bairama said:

this this this..

that that that... what does it mean?

9 minutes ago, bairama said:

ter-"your oppa name in 2x calls" is just a slang when the oppa fills up someone's head a lot here which is sounds cute

Indeed, Tea is very ter-RJY RJY lately. He's everywhere LOL. RW at least didn't occupy the Discord chat :lmao2: So I am only ter-RW (one time), not two. LOL :lmao2:

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 5
3 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

that that that... what does it mean?

just agreeing hun! :heart:

4 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Indeed, Tea is very ter-RJY RJY lately. He's everywhere LOL. RW at least didn't occupy the Discord chat

the tandem (yes, bai) is more actively in fast moving spazz Discord so it just can't helped :lenny:

hey its still take two to make it sounds cute, ter-Rowoon sounds like food (Rawon) :laugh:

• Haha 5

G O O D  V I B E S  

10 hours ago, JenL said:

He's so pretty. I feel like Taiwan has never gotten over Goblin since this gives me major Goblin vibes...but I like the character for this story better - Rain God/ Messenger for the main Creator God 

I didn't know much of him before but I'm glad he is our Rain God. I can't picture someone else in this role anymore. Reminds me a little bit of Greg Hsu, right? Didn't know much about him but after Some Day or One Day, you can't imagine anyone else but him in that role. 

RLIAGL-20.gif

10 hours ago, JenL said:

Paul Fu might have skipped the queue into VIP tier of my heart too somehow...

:lmao2::lmao2:

Is he already up to that level? I guess, I can't blame you, he is very dashing. :heart:

RLIAGL-21.gif

10 hours ago, JenL said:

TVN has been super mysterious. It was implied to be end of 2021, but they had a break for a staffer having covid. So might be early 2022...there's barely been any news of the drama though 

I feel like that's the case for almost every drama out there or something. Everything is so hush hush. The drama airing after Lovers of the Red Sky doesn't have much promotion and it's supposed to air next week...

Don't watch Search WWW if it's going to ruin your favorite couple. No need to put yourself through that kind of heartache just for LJW. Haha!

9 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

This quiz are made for @JenL& @Tofu!

I got the same answer -- I like the first lead but I can be easily swayed by the second lead. :laugh:

54 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

It's not easy to find a good travel mate 😔 

I'm not sure what this is in reference to but I agreed. I tend to be really flexible and laid back whenever I travel but sometimes the people I travel with are not. We're on vacation, please relax and enjoy yourself but also, if we are in an Asian country, please do not have me go looking for Western food. :niu:

56 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

was lovely to make me so many Rowoon's gifs

I'm not going to lie, making gifs of Rowoon is quite fun. His facial expressions are great and I like the colors of the drama too. 

KA-19.gif

• Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 2