1 hour ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@ssteph@bairamaLF pretty relaxing watch. But my complaint is not enough of RJY haha.... The aesthetic so pretty. They like to cook & fried flower, and all the vegetables looked so fresh. 

Bai, I'm thinking to move to village :lol:

Want to try the J-version? Lol. More foods 😋 it is divided into 2 movies : Summer/Autumn & Winter/Spring

MV5BODM0MGJjN2ItNGI0Yi00NTI0LTllMmMtZmY0

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRaewMZRt3pBuyEXJ63qJG

Edited by ssteph
  • Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
16 hours ago, bairama said:

dem that's photo is hot 100 who is he? @abs-oluteM currently playing in Reflection of You?

Please join us in hating Reflection of You's own long hair oppa too. Lost is ending soon and you need another long hair oppa, right? :smug:

I am still surprised that @SilverMoonTea is not watching this because it has all the tropes she loves. :laugh:

16 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Hahaha I hope you can join us soon. It'll be nice to be able to joke, swoon and spazz about it together. And interested to see you'd fall for Hyun as well, heh.

I'm hoping to leave work early tomorrow so I can catch a few episodes of all the dramas I've missed. :lmao2:

@JenL Hahaha! I probably absorb too much useless information, but I remembered liking him for his smile and looked into some of his clips. I can't wait to watch him in Affection! 

16 hours ago, JenL said:

Also my Oppa adoption drought is over I think. I'm also adding Fu Meng Bo (the lead in Taiwanese drama Rainless in a Godless Land)  Who knew the rain god was so pretty?

I agreed! He's has great charisma and on screen presence. I'm loving him in Rainless Love too. And yes, @SilverMoonTea please watch with us. One episode a week is just like Japanese dramas too! 

15 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Are you planning to watch this?

I like the actress Jung In Sun , and I see that Jun is the ML

I might check it out because I miss Jun. :letalQQ: I wished he didn't do so much idol dramas but I guess I'll try to watch at least one of them just to see him. :jiminbtssigh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
10 minutes ago, Tofu said:

I am still surprised that @SilverMoonTea is not watching this because it has all the tropes she loves.

@abs-oluteM's oppa looks too shady & sleazy :laugh:I think I'll pass. He seems already have intention to have affair since beginning? I prefer those that accidentally having affair 😅 (make sense, no? 🤣)

I saw already have kiss too? 

• Haha 5

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

16 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I have to say JJS is more smoking hot in this photoshoot of Hit & Run @bairama@LaLa

the suit is 100 on JJS there he serves hahahaha while Junyeol there be like I'm your dongsaeng Unnie Hyung 😂😂

13 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@ssteph@bairamaLF pretty relaxing watch. But my complaint is not enough of RJY haha.... The aesthetic so pretty. They like to cook & fried flower, and all the vegetables looked so fresh. 

Bai, I'm thinking to move to village :lol:

Repeat this spell after me: slow living WITH THAT EXACT OPPA GARDENING EVERY MORNING 😍😍

13 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@bairamaADFFHHHG@HTK.... rambling... OMG! 

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I ENJOY THIS A LOT. 

I'M SO HAPPY YOU ARE IN THIS PHASE 😂😂

31 minutes ago, Tofu said:

Lost is ending soon and you need another long hair oppa, right? 

LOL 

but we stan also the hair cut yeah @SilverMoonTea?

Tell us if the oppa there also cut his hair on the way, I want to see character development 😂😂

whoaa @JenL @Tofu rain God left deep impression I see. Feel now I should turbo my snail pace there soon 🏃‍♀️💨

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

34 minutes ago, Tofu said:

Please join us in hating Reflection of You's own long hair oppa too. Lost is ending soon and you need another long hair oppa, right? :smug:

I think I'm not going to pick up all the long hair oppas out there and I'm not embark to all available affair dramas :laugh: 

I'm a bit selective with long hair oppa. I can only tolerate RJY actually, not even ABH in Yumi's Cells. The moment RJY cut his hair, I was like Hallelujah! 

And the affair need to be a bit innocent :pandacoolsip: 

@bairamaDid you watched Reflection of You? 

• Haha 5

@SilverMoonTea What about Brad Pitt's long hair in Legends of the Fall?

Off the top of my head, the only long hair Oppa I liked long hair was Takenouchi Yutaka when he did With Love.

MV5BMzkyZWU2YzItZjdhZi00MzhhLWI4ZjYtOWUy

LOL, I just realised Jdrama love story suits you. They always tease but the OTP may not get together. xDDD Like this With Love drama, took forever for the OTP to get together.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 5
1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

@SilverMoonTea What about Brad Pitt's long hair in Legends of the Fall?

Wahh too long :KittyBan:

1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

LOL, I just realised Jdrama love story suits you. They always tease but the OTP may not get together. xDDD Like this With Love drama, took forever for the OTP to get together.

Haha I love misery. Other drama that I like is Feel Good to Die, OTP only together like on ep 14. And in manhwa the 2nd lead should get the girl. So it send me to the edge while watching 😅 

• Haha 5

8 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@bairamaDid you watched Reflection of You? 

nope hueheheheh

8 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

The moment RJY cut his hair, I was like Hallelujah! 

Why what. HIKS. I'm crying when he cuts the hair.. Innalillahi why 🥲

AHAHAHAHAH

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

59 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

I didn't watch this one. I only watch the clips of Jae Wook with Lee Da hee. Cause they were hot.

They were the best thing about that drama! I only watched Search WWW for them. I skipped most of the scenes with the main couple -- they had too many misunderstandings for my liking. 

@JenL I liked watching Lee Jae Wook with Go Ara in DDSSLLS, but my favorite pairing for him is still with Lee Da Hee. If you haven't watched Search WWW, just watch this clip...:laugh:

When will Return air? Because I miss watching Lee Jae Wook. :letalQQ:

• Heart Eyes 3
On 10/21/2021 at 6:02 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

I have to say JJS is more smoking hot in this photoshoot of Hit & Run

When you was into him back then after HP season 1 ended and you started to watch Jealousy Incarnate, you've found this photo shoot also no? I thought back then you have watched the movie for him? 

But you're now deep in Ryu Jun Yeol phase... Well because you are quite famous for changing your oppa, I wonder if he will stay long before you change to another lane, or will you just go back and forth about him like your love for Kang Joon? hahaha :MewGiggle:

• Haha 4

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: