@abs-oluteM Hahaha I think it's so cool he ate the Mi Goreng the fans gave him. Talking about Lee Je Hoon and Ramyeon... remember how he travels to the future and bought instant noodles back for himself and Shin Min Ah in Tomorrow, With You. :laugh: He's trouble now I reckon. Now that he openly says that, mi goreng will start pouring in for him as fans' gifts. He's going to so sick of it soon. Or he could give away to others xD

@SilverMoonTea I'd think it had to be Indomie Mi Goreng, isn't it? That's like the most famous worldwide.

@Tofu @abs-oluteM I finished Upcoming Summer. I can't say I like the movie but I think the female lead is quite good and natural. I won't say more, let's just say I was ... :duckpout:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
5 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

What is the specific brand lols? I think Indomie goreng is the best around. @bairama

what I know by far in Korean food bloggers what they called mi goreng is Indomie classic fry noodle, because the cover they often found is that "Mi Goreng" titled ahahahaha

yes LJH so cute mentioned it in the interview :)) and the interviewer isssss Donghwi Ryongryonggg hahahahaha 

AHHHHHHHHH tea ryusdb looks so gewwwwwdddddddd in ep 11 wosssssshhhhh

I'm kinda having moment of silent when ep 10 cuts his hair but nah surprise I'm not missing it that much after seeing ep 11 #amazed

FBRCfv4VkAMzO_x?format=jpg&name=medium

FBRSNXQVQAI3qYi?format=jpg&name=large

the quiz of Jung Haein, I got Han Wootak from While You Were Sleeping, haven't watched the drama yet but 

IMG_20180128_200352.jpg?type=w800

kind of approve this hahahahaha

the description seems good:

Han Woo Tak, the friendly neighborhood police officer who supports all the local businesses and has physical attributes much like the boy next door. You’ll be so lucky to date Han Woo Tak because he has a baby face but can be very protective and reliable. You’ve got the best of both worlds, time to cheer!

:MewGiggle:

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 2

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

12 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Question... what usually is your settings for "Save for Web"?

I have the same settings, but sometimes I go between selective and adaptive and for quality, sometimes I play with bicubic and bilinear The gif looks great!! Sorry, I forgot to tell you that to get "do not dispose", you would select all the frames and just right click. :letalQQ:

I watched Upcoming Summer last week and while I liked some things about it, I was a bit disappointed. There were a lot of things left unanswered. I was telling my friend that I spent almost two hours watching this movie only to realize that I had to come up with my own explanation for everything. :jiminbtssigh: The scene where he vomited, Wu Lei actually drink a lot of water and ate many bananas for that. He straight up made himself vomit which I thought was a bit insane considering that stomach acid can ruin the lining of your esophagus. I watched their other movie (Adoring) after and it was much cuter. Wu Lei plays a teenager who becomes blind and she is his BFF. Zhang Zifeng ends up training her dog to be a guide dog for Wu Lei because she's moving and she can't walk him to/from school anymore. They are one of six stories in the movie. It's all center around pets and people's relationships with their pets. I actually cried watching the story about Wallace Chung's character and his pig. :lmao2:

@SilverMoonTea I also got the same result as you but I never watched DP so I have no idea what he's like in that. HAHAHA!

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
5 hours ago, Tofu said:

I watched Upcoming Summer last week and while I liked some things about it, I was a bit disappointed. There were a lot of things left unanswered. I was telling my friend that I spent almost two hours watching this movie only to realize that I had to come up with my own explanation for everything. :jiminbtssigh: The scene where he vomited, Wu Lei actually drink a lot of water and ate many bananas for that. He straight up made himself vomit which I thought was a bit insane considering that stomach acid can ruin the lining of your esophagus. I watched their other movie (Adoring) after and it was much cuter. Wu Lei plays a teenager who becomes blind and she is his BFF. Zhang Zifeng ends up training her dog to be a guide dog for Wu Lei because she's moving and she can't walk him to/from school anymore. They are one of six stories in the movie. It's all center around pets and people's relationships with their pets. I actually cried watching the story about Wallace Chung's character and his pig.

What did you have to come up with for your own explanation? I'm still trying to think what is the significant message this movie is trying to convey. In terms of storyline, it's not exactly something refreshing or different than what we have not seen. If the movie is giving me a normal youth romance between ZYX and CC, I'd have enjoyed it more even though it was something special. However that's not the case at all.

Also, is the School and teachers that invasive? I'm really appalled and would hate the teacher for putting me on the spot in class like that. All things aside, I really liked the relationship/friendship CC and ZYX had formed. I was also pretty impressed with how extravagant the party venue look.

Why did Wu Lei has to make himself really vomit? It would have been convincing enough that he just "acted" vomitting. Did he have to dig his throat to cause vomitting or...? I get he probably wants the true/real visual of him sweating and in pain. I was a bit sad that he was slapped so hard that he lost his hearing.

Hahaha movies with pets always get me. I'd be flooding the house when I watch it. I have A Dog's Journey in my to watch list in Netflix and I haven't touched it yet. xD I can still cry every time I watch Hachi (Richard Gere).

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

@mademoiselle They never expanded on ZYX's parental problems, so I'm assuming that his mom died and he was raised by his dad -- who is probably more about his business than fathering ZYX. To me, ZYX seek comfort from others because he didn't grow up with any. I think that's why he's obsessed with Ming, the first person to really give him that without asking for anything in return. After the time jump, it never showed if both of them continued to stay in touch. CC just shows up at the music festival and that's it. They both relied on each other during their most vulnerable moments so it's a bit disappointing to think that they ended it like that. Also, all the teachers and the students at the school are so invasive. And what's with the ending of them making her sign a paper saying that it was his fault so she doesn't get expelled?! WHAT?! I'm glad I never had teachers like that. :niu: When the movie was about to release, it was advertised as a youth romance but where was the romance?! I read a lot of the comments and everyone felt a bit cheated by the outcome. :GengarPout:

3 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

I can still cry every time I watch Hachi (Richard Gere).

Same here! Have you seen the Japanese one? I cried so much watching that too. :letalQQ: 

Yang Yang's recent photoshoots have been really interesting lately....

006-Sgyb-Sgy1gv85zasqwnj614y0u0h3302.jpg

More Photos: https://m.weibo.cn/status/4690373307535002?

And look at Wang Yibo!! :wow:

001-OSKM3ly1gv8ewb2g5oj625s1fxhdt02.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
2 hours ago, Tofu said:

@mademoiselle They never expanded on ZYX's parental problems, so I'm assuming that his mom died and he was raised by his dad -- who is probably more about his business than fathering ZYX. To me, ZYX seek comfort from others because he didn't grow up with any. I think that's why he's obsessed with Ming, the first person to really give him that without asking for anything in return. After the time jump, it never showed if both of them continued to stay in touch. CC just shows up at the music festival and that's it. They both relied on each other during their most vulnerable moments so it's a bit disappointing to think that they ended it like that. Also, all the teachers and the students at the school are so invasive. And what's with the ending of them making her sign a paper saying that it was his fault so she doesn't get expelled?! WHAT?! I'm glad I never had teachers like that. :niu: When the movie was about to release, it was advertised as a youth romance but where was the romance?! I read a lot of the comments and everyone felt a bit cheated by the outcome. 

Oh yes, you are right there was less backstory for ZYX. The focus is more on CC in this aspect. And true that I wished to know whether they remain as friends after that. Personally I hope so. It's just disppointing we don't even get to see them meeting up. I'd have been ok if CC was down there and ZYX saw her and they smiled widely as one another. Agree. Even if I didn't pay attention to the news, I had thought it was a youth romance and feel cheated too :(

2 hours ago, Tofu said:

Yang Yang's recent photoshoots have been really interesting lately....

Hahahaha you're being polite, aren't you? :lmao2: I'd just outright say they were hideous combination of clothes. I couldn't swoon at it at all. Wang Yibo's look so much better.

• Haha 5

@bairama @abs-oluteMI really see Ryu Jun Yeol in different light, after seeing him in Lost. The drama might be not commercial success, but it's definitely on another level. His micro acting is so subtle but effective. 

That hair cut, should be done earlier :lol: I managed to drag my sister back watching it, thanks to that hair salon haha. @ktcjdramathinking to come back?:lmao2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Star Struck 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

16 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Hahahaha you're being polite, aren't you? :lmao2: I'd just outright say they were hideous combination of clothes. I couldn't swoon at it at all. Wang Yibo's look so much better.

:lmao2:  I can't swoon on that too. The LV ruffled skirt + it looks like saroong. Hufff let just people talk I don't understand high fashion whatever it just doesn't work on me. 

6 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@bairama @abs-oluteMI really see Ryu Jun Yeol in different light, after seeing him in Lost. The drama might be not commercial success, but it's definitely on another level. His micro acting is so subtle but effective. 

:wow::wow: Lost is like a harvest time for this quality presented.. There are so many scenes (yup maybe thank you drama it has really slow pace so this can be delivered in a very subtle changes) of his micro acting that lingers on my mind.

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

@bairamaIs Little Forest movie can help me with Kang Jae's withdrawal symptoms ?

@JenLOur brainwashing is not so subtle with Lost... :lol: You were somehow right the drama is perfect sombre mood for life under Covid restriction. Actually it's not even that sad. I often laughing at the hidden humour inserted to the drama. But this drama not for binge watching, as it's very slow moving. @abs-oluteMwatched with 1.5x. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

45 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@bairamaIs Little Forest movie can help me with Kang Jae's withdrawal symptoms ?

Little Forest is per soft story wise, about slow living in da big picture but not really much of Junyeol there(??) But you can see him gardening :wow: so meow meow

did you watch Money already? Starring with Yoo Jitae ahjusshi too, kind of fun to watch and YES to the amount of him hahaha

I recommend you to watch his filmography after Lost :laugh: 

Believer is top 3 mentioned in Eontalk for best Korean action movies per 2020

I'm kinda thankful he brought me to K-movie land bcs before I have no idea!

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 2

G O O D  V I B E S  

1 hour ago, bairama said:

did you watch Money already? Starring with Yoo Jitae ahjusshi too, kind of fun to watch

This was quite fun...I watch it for handsome Kim Jae Young. He too is going to be in a depressing melodrama. At least I will have @Tofu @ktcjdrama's company to suffer together. LOL

@JenL Even when I watch Lost at 1.5 speed , it can still be slow cause I am impatient watcher. But I do go on normal speed when the leads appear together :hug:

22 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

our oppa got arrested @abs-oluteM

Better cc @ktcjdrama. This is her oppa too. But I have been following this news ...he should ditch his friend for bringing him to such a place. 

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

About Choi Jin Hyuk... Oh well, it's really hard these days following an oppa. I can only hope what he said is true in that he didn't know about the restrictions. It is very possible he was misled if he easily trusted that person who has low regards towards the restrictions. Let's see how the investigation unfolds.

• Like 5

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love