27 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Failling for LJH's charm, @SilverMoonTea? xD

LJH is more easy going type. I think RJY is more serious actually. They have misunderstanding on the place to meet and I think JY is more agitated. He thought it's a prank and he don't like prank, he mentioned he never been late his whole life too. Wow @bairamaI think he's the type that very responsible. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

21 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

LJH is more easy going type. I think RJY is more serious actually. They have misunderstanding on the place to meet and I think JY is more agitated. He thought it's a prank and he don't like prank, he mentioned he never been late his whole life too. Wow @bairamaI think he's the type that very responsible. 

Yes he is more easy-going and seems to be easily blend in & quick to loosen up. It's evident in 3 Meals A Day. Jun Yeol is ok too but I think coz he's an independant type of traveller and travels on his own so he's used to his own schedule/pace. I remember that scene, the show spent a long time showing this part. It did look like JY was about to lose his temper lol but was holding in coz they're filming xD

Did you watch 3 meals a day with LJH bit?

Think I'll be watching HP's 3 Meals a day... lol

Is YYS one of the actors that learnt carpentry? Because he made many furnitures in 3 Meals A Day...

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
7 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Yes he is more easy-going and seems to be easily blend in & quick to loosen up. It's evident in 3 Meals A Day. Jun Yeol is ok too but I think coz he's an independant type of traveller and travels on his own so he's used to his own schedule/pace. I remember that scene, the show spent a long time showing this part. It did look like JY was about to lose his temper lol but was holding in coz they're filming xD

Did you watch 3 meals a day with LJH bit?

I did, now I remember LJH did come to 3MAD and he's also cutie pie, I think he ask something to LSJ why he's not married bwahahahaa... 

Yes JY also seems the type that a bit introvert and need a lot of time alone. Haha yeah kind of sense that he's about to get angry. Its funny tho the crew held emergency meeting to sort up their communication breakdown about the meeting place 😆

They differ by 2 years, but RJY really should become LJH's hyung instead 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I did, now I remember LJH did come to 3MAD and he's also cutie pie, I think he ask something to LSJ why he's not married bwahahahaa...

Yeah! I remember he asked something very straight-forward which others don't dare to ask or at least only ask when it's close to that person but Je Hoon asked in such an innocent way that isn't offensive LMAO. But I don't remember whether it was about marriage hahaha

3 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Its funny tho the crew held emergency meeting to sort up their communication breakdown about the meeting place

Did they? Forgot about that.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Yes JY also seems the type that a bit introvert and need a lot of time alone. Haha yeah kind of sense that he's about to get angry. Its funny tho the crew held emergency meeting to sort up their communication breakdown about the meeting place 😆

dang all the talk makes me wanna binge watching that

I spend my bits of days for this partyyyyyy HIHIHIHI

OMG Junyeol as Kangjae I.. 🧎‍♀️🧎‍♀️🧎‍♀️

• Like 4
  • Clapping Hands 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

On 9/28/2021 at 2:37 AM, abs-oluteM said:

Lost - it is grey and forbidden...ahahaha so it is more exciting. Will they or won't they? :heiboi:

This is exactly Tea's style huh :lenny:

On 9/28/2021 at 10:30 AM, Tofu said:

@bairama @SilverMoonTea @abs-oluteM I started Lost but then I stopped because of The Veil. It's actually really interesting because it has so much gore and I'm not into all of that stuff, yet I find myself watching a bit of it every night before bed. :idk:

I feel like I should watch The Veil but  haven't gotten around to it yet....I feel behind on my watch list. I blame Hometown Cha cha cha ...because of it's popularity, it is boosting my fan merch sales and I'm busy :laugh:

@SilverMoonTea Have you officially adopted Lee Je Hoon now because of traveller? :lenny: You should...he's so talented and good looking :smile:

Is anyone watching The Fact music awards tonight?! All Oppas all seem to be there!

Chae Jong Hyeop presented with Nam Ji Hyun :heart::heart::heart:

Lee Jae Wook just presented :wow::wow::wow:

Kim Bum is there right now :BulbaOWO:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Clapping Hands 1

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

19 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Tsk tsk, will you look at this @Tofu @JenL @abs-oluteM , guy is totally showing off his abs on his own IG. Hahaha.

@JenL I am not watching but I am curious whether the COVID situation at SK have gotten better coz now they aren't wearing masks on stage as opposed to last year where all of them had to cover up their pretty faces

Hahahaha I feel like that guy loves his abs. I feel like I see him topless more than I see him with clothes on :laugh: I really need to watch Squid game. You know it's big when non-Asian radio presenters talked about it in Australia!

I only have the awards running the background, but tune in when I hear an actor is presenting. I think covid has gotten much better as they vaccinated super quickly. I heard that masks were optional at the moment there. But not 100 percent sure on the details! :idk:

hahaha, I also got supernatural boyfriend @SilverMoonTea :laugh:

I'm ok with that if they want to send Gong Yoo :smug:

Edited by JenL
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, bairama said:

supernatural boyfriend too haish lol

3 minutes ago, JenL said:

Is this the only answer??? :thinking:

I need someone to stop car for me!

66-Kim-Soo-Hyun-You-Who-Came-From-The-St

17 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

EDIT 3: OMG, can I exchange BF with you @SilverMoonTea

Reveal hidden contents

Popular boy? Idk lols... Btw should I check True Beauty, I'm a bit dramaless. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Just now, bairama said:

with the answer I feel my boyfriend curse me behind to make it clear all oppas are just like a supernatural one, it is unreal for me :laugh:

I like Do Min Joon... you wanna exchange?

You guys must have chosen Star-Crossed Lovers as answer, eh?

2 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Btw should I check True Beauty, I'm a bit dramaless.

I don't see why not

• Haha 4

@mademoiselle @SilverMoonTeaI also chose star crossed lovers ( I actually don't like any of the tropes but that was the best. I like fake marriage / cohabitation the best :GrimChamp: but not there)

My one is Prince BF....eh but none of these are my oppa. I want  the oppa who is rags to riches sort . LOL...so they are rich because of their own effort. Prince - after become spoilt brat how? I will save him rather than he save me. 

Spoiler

You got the prince boyfriend!

Result Image

The sweet K-drama prince who stops at nothing to try and be just and fair. He's always trying to do the right thing and when he's wearing that hanbok – it’s no wonder you can't help but swoon! Picture yourself with the princes in these dramas:

"Love in the Moonlight"

_b0aad9e0-212b-11ec-80d9-49c4f6e34a11_16

Prince Lee Yeong (Park Bo Gum) has a eunuch by the name of Hong Ra On (Kim Yoo Jung). He takes a strong liking, but doesn't realize that Ra On is actually a female. Here ensues an unforgettable, romantic palace adventure of the two trying to hide Ra On's identity and falling madly in love with each other!

Watch Now

"100 Days My Prince"

_be696010-212b-11ec-80d9-49c4f6e34a11_16

Yul (Do Kyung Soo) is the King’s nephew who prefers to spend his days playing instead of being studious and ambitious. In one of his play days, he crosses paths with the kind and compassionate Yi Seo (Nam Ji Hyun) and falls in love with her. Sixteen years later, Yul loses his memory after an assassination attempt. How will this lead him back to Yi Seo, and what fate awaits them?

Watch Now

"Grand Prince"

_cb563e60-212b-11ec-80d9-49c4f6e34a11_16

When two princes fall in love with the same woman, they become embroiled in a dangerous battle for the throne and the heart. Prince Lee Whi (Yoon Shi Yoon) and Sung Ja Hyun (Jin Se Yeon), the beautiful and righteous daughter of a high government official, fall in love with each other. But Lee Whi’s older brother, Prince Lee Kang (Joo Sang Wook), also falls in love with Ja Hyun despite being married to her best friend, Yoon Na Gyeom (Ryu Hyoyoung).

Watch Now

"Princess Hours"

_eedd65c0-212b-11ec-8ead-2741dd001cd2_16

In 2006, an overly normal high school girl that attends an arts high school ends up marrying the Crown Prince because of a promise that the elders made decades earlier and becomes the Crown Princess. But Prince Yul ends up falling in love with the average high school girl turned Crown Princess, Shin Chae Gyeong, and one calamity after another continues to plague the Royal Family.

• Haha 5

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

11 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

No. I got Popular guy from school.

Whoa, you get the guy all girls are drooling over :lenny:

11 minutes ago, bairama said:

with the answer I feel my boyfriend curse me behind to make it clear all oppas are just like a supernatural one, it is unreal for me :laugh:

Hahaha the real boyfriend has spidey senses when you're thinking about Oppas and must prevent them from becoming a reality :smile:

12 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Btw should I check True Beauty, I'm a bit dramaless. 

Yep, then you will also like Hwang In Yeop like me and @Tofu :laugh:

5 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

My one is Prince BF....

Awww you are a princess, Abs! :BulbaOWO:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@JenL I think he has cut/trim his hair... the fringe looks shorter, no?

Oooh maybe!!! :PsyWhat: It does look shorter in that pic.

Perhaps he finished filming the parts that require long bangs? :laugh:

• Like 4