21 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

I feel like I am still missing some hot juicy gossips. What about Jasper? Never had any dating news throughout the years?

Hahaha in all my years following him, I've never heard any huge rumours. The only brief one (literally lasted like a day) that I heard was at the wrap up party of Pleasantly Surprised - they thought Jaspper and Lene (who played the second lead), might have something going on. But it wasn't true because shortly after Lene was revealed to be dating Nylon Chen, who she's now married to :idk: 

There's random Jie Jie articles like 'Jasper had to tell Puff off in their romantic scenes because she was too hands on' :laugh: But no, he's never really been linked to anyone. He's kept clean so far as well in terms of other things in his life. I don't want to jinx it, but it seems legit!

I think he's pretty safe because he really is a homebody and has lots of hobbies - like he use to be in a band, and he's friends with photographers and artists, so he always has side projects - like he made a photobook with his friend, he has his singing side project, he paints a lot which he puts on instagram! :heart:

By the way, did you hear Ariel is pregnant? This news came out probably like few days ago. I only learnt about it today. Happy for her. Didn't even know she had difficulty conceiving.

This is new! Whoaaaa, congrats! I knew it was hard for her, but now it's happening :heart:

Taiwanese entertainment needs more investment. When they do have more money ~ Black and White turned out to be quite awesome. They have lost so many actors to Chinese entertainment.

This is so true. But I think sometimes there may be political reasons for lack of funding - might be tied to the mainland. For example in HK, the film industry is restricted - if they want funding they need to cast at least some mainland stars/ crew and also speak Mandarin. I wonder if Taiwan has this too? Yeah, the opportunities are all in the mainland, so I don't blame tw actors for all going there. And even though I don't watch C-dramas often due to varying reasons, I still think it's good to see another industry grow that helps other nationalities to see a positive side of Chinese culture. But I also hope to see more great Taiwanese projects continue to be made and it'd be nice if their own actors could be in them. :heart:

Omg @abs-oluteM Park Hyung Sik ... so round

He does look round! But also I feel hyocritical for saying that while I'm here gathering covid weight :laugh:

Edited by JenL
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

10 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

I'm hoping this is because the show requires it coz it's so round - it'll double on-screen and lose his beautiful jawline. Are they going to be lovers? I forgot what roles they played and only remember it was about lockdown. Hahaha. The announcement was too long ago.

Hahaha, so harsh on his jawline! And what! A drama about lockdown?! :laugh:

@abs-oluteM Thanks for the storyline. I will watch! I do like a dystopia!

9 hours ago, Tofu said:

@SilverMoonTea I got the supernatural oppa too. I wonder if it's because I chose Gong Yoo? 

Aaron looks like he would be the most problematic one out of all of them. He gives off that type of energy. Haha! I'm glad to hear some of the groupmates are still together! There's really not much out there for Jasper, @mademoiselle. He just ventured into Chinese entertainment so I don't think he'll be in scandals any time soon. He needs to make money first to support a surprise baby mama. 

Aaron is chaotic :laugh: I think he was just really different to the other 3 and super young when he hit fame, so I think it was a bad mix. 

RE: Jasper. Blasphemy! I will not hear of any talk about secret baby mamas :shocked:

9 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Sorry gals @Tofu@JenLso far no SLS? Haha... His acting is good and he looks similar with Lee Jun Ki sometimes, but CEW is too pretty to look at. 

Hahaha is this the first time you've been exposed to CEW? Are you adopting him? :heiboi:

CEW is eye-candy Oppa - I always like looking at him, but I have no strong feelings, though I will feel slightly more compelled to watch a drama if I hear he's in it. 

8 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I love Aaron Yan! But him in blonde doesn’t look good at all for me 😅 His charisma like go down so, so, so much...

Ah, an Aaron fan! Well, I have to admit, he was super charismatic -- I saw him live when he came to my city as the support act for S.H.E. He pretty much spoke in English the entire time (I think he majored in it at uni) and he could charm the crowd pretty well. :CharmanderYay:

3 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Please enjoy this! Itadakimasu 🙏😂

LOL I've posted this everywhere today :laugh::laugh::laugh:

1 hour ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@Tofu@JenLOkay white flag 😂

Hahahaha I see he has won you over. At least enough for you to do a quiz :laugh:

Edited by JenL
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

@JenL @Tofu One thing I am sure about Jasper... even if there's no dating news the public knows, he definitely dated before! Why? Because to be able to act naturally in romance/kiss/bed scenes, one must have experience. :lenny: Huh? What secret baby mamas? :pandathink: For all we know, he may also have a partner for a decade and kept it all secretive...

Spoiler

When I saw Yang Se Jong's kitchen kiss scene with Seo Hyun Jin, I immediately knew this boy has experience :laugh: Soon enough he has mentioned in interviews that he has dated Noona (not sure this was singular or plural, LOL).

1 hour ago, JenL said:

This is new! Whoaaaa, congrats! I knew it was hard for her, but now it's happening

Yep. She's about to due too this month. She kept it in secret and only announce 29 Sept. I hope everything goes well during birth.

1 hour ago, JenL said:

But also I feel hyocritical for saying that while I'm here gathering covid weight

I've gained weight myself but still knowing how good he looks before makes it hard to accept the roundness LOL! Even I hate looking at myself in the mirror these days.

OMG @abs-oluteM :lmao2:

AHAHAHAHA BTS's V actually wore it

Spoiler

• Haha 6
36 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@JenL @Tofu One thing I am sure about Jasper... even if there's no dating news the public knows, he definitely dated before! Why? Because to be able to act naturally in romance/kiss/bed scenes, one must have experience. :lenny: Huh? What secret baby mamas? :pandathink: For all we know, he may also have a partner for a decade and kept it all secretive...

Haha, oh, he definitely has dated!  I wouldn't be so naive to think otherwise. :lenny:

Actually, he's mentioned or implied ex-grilfriends or crushs in the past before in interviews, but it was pretty coy because you know how reporters are especially Taiwanese reporters who love gossip! I wouldn't be surprised if he had a girlfriend either in the past or right now (Hahaha, remember Wu Zun?) but I feel like she would have been a low key person not in the industry or only minimally in the industry? He was really in with the indie scene when he started out so wouldn't be surprised if it was like his ex-bandmate or a staffer or something like that :idk:

But as for outward gossip, he's been very very careful with how he presents. But I think he is generally someone who is a bit more low key, chill and friendly/ gets along with most. I wouldn't count relationship news as scandal = in my definition, those two things are different. It's only a scandal if it was an affair, or there was abuse or he had baby mamas, which we shall not talk about :laugh:

Edited by JenL
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1

@JenL@Tofu My SLS is not super bad, because Su Hoo is also such a lovely boyfriend. SH & SJ is such a good friend too. How cute is this: 

The boys knitting together

Su Ho asks Seo Jun to come meet him at the coffee shop to figure out what has been bothering Ju Gyeong as of late. The two start to talk when Seo Jun notices that Su Ho’s knitting skills are far from being perfect. He jumps in to help Su Ho.

At this point, the two are definitely feeling very chummy with each other. They have officially put their past behind them and are able to be best friends again. This isn’t an easy thing to do, but these two have a lot of history and love for each other. Seeing the two boys bond over knitting for Ju Gyeong was just too adorable and it made us want more!

• Like 6

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

@mademoiselleI didn't FF. I seldom use FF button, unless for 40s episodes of period dramas lols. 

Yes the 'friend gone bad' plot a bit annoying. Soo Jin was such a girl crush, but they turn her into evil friend just because of Seo Hoo. 

Overall I think is better than My ID is Gangnam Beauty, cos CEW acting is less awkward here. Think he have improved a lot. Previously not fans of MGY (FMIYM), but she's doing okay here. 

• Like 6

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

@bairama I've cut it for you but I have a feeling we can't get to a satisfying square badge due to the camera zooming in on him. I'll leave it to you and @Tofu the graphic expert.

OMG WHAT I didn't mean to like right now or soon BUT AHHHHHHH DON'T YOU KNOW I'M SOOOOOOOO THANKFUL????!!!!!??? :heart::heart:

OOOOh now I see what do you mean about zooming, so if it is square cropped the face will be cut haishhhh need video editing first then

but you know what I become so greedy. I want this, I want that too. I'm not forgetting your stamped gas station scene that you spend 1 hour of it :laugh: I LOVE IT that Star Wars vibe of him. That is the first queue, then this one^ (the 2nd queue) I mean :lenny:

wait, @SilverMoonTea you started True Beauty? Hahahahaha

• Haha 6

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

@mademoiselle MOIIIII

yybadgeugh.gif

so I got panning it down + speed play sheer transition bcs it becomes choppy after panning down effect + reverse for looping and the outcome^

@Tofu I'm beggin' you to recolor this and make it as badge (laAteeeRrrrr if you freeeeee thooo) helppp I'm ruined by this outfit and set 🥺🥺🥺🙏

• Haha 5
  • Clapping Hands 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

2 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@bairamaUrgh a bit sad to see that precious locks go! :pandasadspoon: But he also looks handsome with short hair.

was Kangjae cutting his hair in ep 9? If it is my hunch was right to devour the hairstyle on him up to ep 8 bcs I bet it will be around ep 9-10 lols.

Ahhhhhh I like that style a lot, but he looks good anyway my ♠️ 100 roses for you always! 🌹

I just barely finished ep 8 yesterday night 😁

• Like 5

G O O D  V I B E S