Pic: https://weibo.com/2090537982/KCTrp9NTk

Vid: https://weibo.com/2090537982/KD3tWAv9z

Dilraba should have been there too, she was already dressed for the occasion xD

006mr-A3lly1gvf390cuvhj63425j8npg02.jpg006mr-A3lly1gvf39avchij634z5kv7wl02.jpg

More weird fashion, sighsss

001-ENq-Bzly1gvi4ipbvjtj622h2pghdv02.jpg

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 2

Yes @mademoiselle Wu Lei looks good.  He's actually so young but his face got more matured look .

So they messed up Our Times cause they plan to do a S2 & nothing is resolved in S1 ( pacing became so rubbish towards ep 20s onwards) ...really annoyed me and  @Tofu. Now I have to wait for Love Like  A Galaxy with Zhao Luxi

jDAev_4f.jpg

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

On 10/15/2021 at 9:56 AM, Tofu said:

The name of it is rather cute, hahaha! I didn't know he had a movie coming out. I've kind of accepted that I may never see him in any new projects because I haven't heard news about him lately. The movie looks good. Hopefully, there are subs that come out later so I can watch Simon. :BulbaOWO:

I'm excited too and definiately hoping for subs! :wow: I've missed Simon :mine:

On 10/15/2021 at 9:56 AM, Tofu said:

And yes, we do have similar taste in oppas! We both love the oppas with the happiest smiles. :heart:

Hahaha this is true. They always get me when they smile. :BulbaOWO:

On 10/15/2021 at 10:55 PM, ssteph said:

* Hide all photos I planned to post in book lounge* hahaha...

How many Oppas pose with books??? :laugh:

22 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Which Kim Seon Ho character is your ideal match? :laugh:

Hahaha I ended up with Hong Du Sik  :laugh: 

It's more like Hong Du Sik's personality is more like mine :lol:

18 hours ago, Tofu said:

I may not have any oppas this month. No one is really screaming out to me lately. 

Me too...no one...how sad :JuiceGhost:

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

The longer this goes on without a statement from SALT, the more suffocating (?) [I don't know how to describe the feeling] and disturbed I feel about this. And Seon Ho is not even the Oppa I love very much (although he is Oppa). I can only imagine the feeling must be 1 million times worst if this K-ssi pointed to my current main Oppa (I admit I was freaking out this morning).

Online, people are posting a picture of Seo Ye Ji and Kim Seon Ho side-by-side indicating they were the winners of Popularity Awards this year at Daesang. I'm sure you all know what that implies. I just feel horrible, extremely horrible right now.

Like @abs-oluteM posted above, the CFs are pulling down his ads. Regardless of whether he is innocent or not, he is ruined. I was quite angry just thinking about this few hours ago.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Shocked 1
2 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Online, people are posting pictures of Seo Ye Ji and Kim Seon Ho side-by-side indicating they were the winners of Popularity Awards this year at Daesang. I'm sure you all know what that implies.

Like @abs-oluteM posted above, the CFs are pulling down his ads. Regardless of whether he is innocent or not, he is ruined. I was quite angry just thinking about this few hours ago.

Yup. @bairama also told me this. This is also like JBG. He lost out also due to the bullying allegations which turned out not true. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

I understand that even Ji Soo's case it was blown out of proportion right? @mademoiselle

This will be 2nd blow for me this year ( though I don't love Ji Soo as much)

But W Korea still just posted this ...I hope this is a good sign

Spoiler

• Like 5

@abs-oluteM

Spoiler

Oh yeah Ji Soo. I guess I must like Seon Ho more than Ji Soo because I didn't feel like this when Ji Soo's stuff blew up. And his is quite serious/bad. He admitted to almost all of the accusation except the sexual assault/harassment bit. But the damage had been done.

Should we be glad at least this came out after HCCC is over? :PikachuFacePalm:

Yes, I hope this is a good sign and I also hope the co-stars would come out and back him up. We need some assurance.

I kept seeing this "VF" at the end of KoreanUpdates' tweet. What is that mean?

Spoiler

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 5

@abs-oluteM @mademoiselle (cc: @gilaswan) I think this tweet is kind of on point: 

how unconfirmed rumor in K-ent cancel culture is that ruining someone's career potential 😔😔

if you put Seonho as ult oppa (tho I'm not, but my learn from Yeaji's case which the actress is my ult since Save Me), you might have better understanding about his habit, daily interacting with fans more etc. You will get the vibe of that person. Scandal like this might question you if you are wrong/right to feel about that good vibe. Best to not blindly said she/he is not wrong because you might not know them really well based on the surface, but again, unconfirmed is still 50:50 to me and cancel culture is just unfair to the accused. Need solid proof first esp in this kind of timing. Bashers/haters will take this moment of course to provide the cancel culture if the scandal is made one for that. My sympathy towards Seonhohadas. Especially I know him more in 2D1N, and by far I don't have any off vibe from him, PD Bang also really likes the team. It's kind of really fishy rumor just like Yeaji arose in international popularity after IOTNBO. I still clearly remember in Baeksang Jungse & Soohyun stood for her, Jungse was saying our Moonyoung in teary eyes. Scandal could be mix of a bit truth & A LOT of false, but if there is people wants to take the popularity down, it can be mixed with false things just to add the spice really bad and far.

But if the rumor true, I hope the stan can get 'em wise.

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

On 10/18/2021 at 9:15 PM, abs-oluteM said:

Yup. @bairama also told me this. This is also like JBG. He lost out also due to the bullying allegations which turned out not true. 

I thought he was back with a drama consideration...I think the news popped up somewhere recently ...but cant remember where :MonkaTang:

On 10/18/2021 at 9:16 PM, mademoiselle said:

Yeah he's making a comeback now in a film but in the comments people are still dissing him.

Really? It seems so strange that people get so intense about it unless there is hardcore proof. Granted, I'm not sure if he should have written his own Instagram caption. :idk:

On 10/18/2021 at 9:20 PM, abs-oluteM said:

I understand that even Ji Soo's case it was blown out of proportion right? @mademoiselle

The Ji Soo one was a bit more meaty because it was a lot more than one person who backed the bullying claims. I also felt that maybe his agency would not have told him to admit it if it wasn't something they could just help him with. Also I think a few crew members came out and said he didn't treat his managers and crew well...So I use to like him (though not a huge fan), but I couldn't back what I heard about that case, regardless of whether or not sexual harrassment happened. It just sounded like bad attitude, unfortunately. But it's not like I was an important fan who watched everything he did, so don't think my opinion really matters anyway  :idk:

9 hours ago, bairama said:

how unconfirmed rumor in K-ent cancel culture is that ruining someone's career potential 😔😔

I think it's the whole obsessiveness of parasocial relationships that goes too far. I don't think it's bad to call out bad behaviour or hold celebrities accountable to poor actions/ beliefs - powerful/ rich/ good looking people should not be above the rule of law just because they have those things. But I also don't think people should be casually playing judge based on one rumour or accusation from an unamed source as they also don't necessarily know what is true. :HaunterOK:

I think both cancel culture and stan culture takes things too far. Cancel culture takes it too far to 'remove' someone they see as unacceptable even though no one is perfect while Stan culture will blindly 'defend' someone even if they might do the most heinous things. I'm not sure what the answer is to finding balance, but I think being extreme and jumping the gun doesn't help. I wish people would chill out and wait for more official evidence or explaination before forming a stronger opinion. Also it would make more sense to think of solutions to stop this stuff from happening in future (Change of culture) rather than pinning the blame on one person alone at a time :idk:

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

51 minutes ago, JenL said:

thought he was back with a drama consideration...I think the news popped up somewhere recently ...but cant remember where :MonkaTang:

Yeah he is. But he lost out on a drama and so much time just as his career was taking off which I felt was so unfair. 

• Like 4