11 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

I'm not seeing it via the hashtag though. What did they say?

I'll need to find it tomorrow...I've moved on to Taiwanese Award shows :laugh:  

I didn't realised today was the Golden Bell Awards as well! I was super excited this time last year because of Someday or One Day :heiboi:

@SilverMoonTea Whoa, your old Oppa Aaron Yan looking very blonde :laugh:

Edited by JenL
  • Haha 3
  • Shocked 1

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

1 minute ago, mademoiselle said:

Hahahaha anyone here was an ex-Fahrenheit fan? Which member did you like?

Me! Wu Zun, of course :smile: :hearties:

Who turned out to be a secret dad. But he and Calvin were the least involved in the drama :laugh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, JenL said:

Who turned out to be a secret dad.

Bwahahaha. Were you heartbroken or you've guessed it? Did you watch him in that variety show Daddy is Back?

2 minutes ago, JenL said:

But he and Calvin were the least involved in the drama

They are still friends until now too.

9 minutes ago, JenL said:

Wu Zun, of course

Why it is an "of course?" Hahaha

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
5 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Bwahahaha. Were you heartbroken or you've guessed it? Did you watch him in that variety show Daddy is Back?

Hahaha it was good timing...by the time he announced it, I was loooong over him. It's an old Oppa :laugh: But I did once fangirl over him - I struggled through early Taiwanese dramas like Hana Kimi for him (And Ella! I still love those S.H.E girls so much).

5 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

They are still friends until now too.

So nice that they're still friends. I think they are even with Jiro - I've seen photos. It's just Aaron who is less connected. 

Wz and Calvin - They were both into doing low key secret marriages. I think Calvin married Joanne Tseng for a year before they announced it! :idk:

7 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Why it is an "of course?" Hahaha

He was the best one :laugh: Did you have a favourite?

Btw, the Golden Bell Awards looks more socially distanced than the Music Awards in Korea! :thinking:

But I think the Taiwanese are more cautious now because they had an unexpected spike earlier this year. They went from 0 cases to 300+ at peak! 

Edited by JenL
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, JenL said:

I think Calvin married Joanne Tseng for a year before they announced it!

:shocked: I did not know they were a married couple! Ahahahahahaha! I liked Joanne with Bolin Chen in In Time with You but after that I didn't quite remember liking any other of her characters/dramas.

LOL, I just saw a red carpet of the Taiwanese Award Show you were talking about I think. It was a clip of Joe Cheng, my old/ex-Oppa.

14126030.jpg&x=0&y=0&sw=0&sh=0&sl=W&fw=1

Are you watching his new drama with Alice Ko?

Looks like Joanne recently went on Joe's YT's show. I will tune in.

https://star.ettoday.net/news/2091512

I loved his cooking segment with Ariel Lin. They will always be an on-screen couple that made me go "Awww".

• Like 4

Goodness, I'm so out of TW entertainment for too long. I don't know so many people @JenL

So far, only Li Min Shun is the only nominee I know (and he's Malaysian, not Taiwanese xDDDD)

9 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

@mademoiselle i hope so too ...but LDH is he alive or dead in SH? 

Hahahahaha depends if Do Hyun can return to do Sweet Home 2. If he can, then Eun Hyuk is alive :lmao2:

25 minutes ago, JenL said:

He was the best one :laugh: Did you have a favourite?

No. I wasn't into Fahrenheit xD I think out of the 4, I did favour him and Aaron more then... ? Calvin was cute too. Oh yeah, I did watch Wu Zun's Tokyo Juliet, HanaKimi, Romantic Princess and Hot Shot (had to go Google, can't remember the names anymore). HAHAHA

I think for a short while I was into F4 but grew out of it quite quickly too.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 1
25 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

I did not know they were a married couple! Ahahahahahaha!

Hahaha, don't worry, everyone's reaction that day was: :shocked2::shocked2::shocked2:

No one even knew they were dating!!! And they kept it together for 15 years like that!!!!

But I think once or twice Apple News (like Dispatch) questioned their dinners...but then no one really picked up on it :idk:

25 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Are you watching his new drama with Alice Ko?

Looks like Joanne recently went on Joe's YT's show. I will tune in.

https://star.ettoday.net/news/2091512

Awww, these are all the classic actors of Taiwan! :BulbaOWO:

Yep, I'll be watching that drama - Joe and Alice as actually supporting leads and Joanne and some actor called Paul Fu will be leads! I think @bairama and @Tofu are also watching Rainless (love) in a Godless Land. The one thing that drives me crazy about Taiwanese shows is that they love adding the word 'Love' to the title. This drama initially did not have the word love in it and now it does. It sounded cooler and flowed better without the L word :letalQQ:

Edited by JenL
  • Haha 5

@SilverMoonTea I got the CEO boyfriend

:pandatakeit:

Spoiler

You got the CEO boyfriend!

Result Image

One of the most popular leading K-drama men is the loyal CEO. Once he falls in love, it’s pretty much game over – he is yours and he’ll be loyal to you until the very end! Let your heart seal the deal with the CEOs in these dramas:

"What's Wrong With Secretary Kim"

_ef5280a0-2129-11ec-80d9-49c4f6e34a11_1632922456489.jpg

Lee Young Joon (Park Seo Joon) is the vice-president of his family’s massively successful company, accompanied by his incredibly talented secretary, Kim Mi So (Park Min Young). After nine years, Mi So suddenly decides to quit, and her arrogant boss comes to realize that he can’t live without her. Having unknowingly shared a traumatic childhood experience, the pair come to understand that maybe they do belong together after all.

Watch Now

"Master's Sun"

_ffee3620-2129-11ec-80d9-49c4f6e34a11_1632922483388.jpg

A snobbish, greedy, stingy mall CEO named Joo Joong Won (So Ji Sub) meets a woman named Tae Gong Shil (Gong Hyo Jin) who has the ability to see ghosts. He hires her to work in his mall, and the two begin to work together to help the spirits and ghosts that roam the earth.

Watch Now

"Her Private Life"

_0f835110-212a-11ec-80d9-49c4f6e34a11_1632922510610.jpg

Sung Deok Mi is the ultimate Cha Shi An (ONE) fangirl. The devoted manager of a Shi An fan site, and this is the secret Deok Mi must hide from the world. At least until Ryan Gold (Kim Jae Wook), the art gallery’s new director, saunters into her life. The artist-turned-director considers himself an indifferent being, unconcerned with the lives of others. But when he uncovers Deok Mi’s secret, everything changes.

Watch Now

"My Secret Romance"

_1f7ad750-212a-11ec-80d9-49c4f6e34a11_1632922537691.jpg

Cha Jin Wook (Sung Hoon) is the son of a wealthy, business-owning family. He leads a carefree life, pursuing short-term love and hedonism, but things are set to change when he meets Lee Yoo Mi (Song Ji Eun). Yoo Mi has never had a boyfriend before, and at first, Jin Wook thinks of her as little more than his latest conquest. They have a one-night stand and separate. However, when fate brings them together again three years later, he finds that his feelings for Yoo Mi have become more complicated.

Now where do I can find that CEO boyfriend in real life? :thinking: Maybe if it's really like what they mentioned in the test, I don't have to work till my body break anymore and can just fangirling to my heart contents lol :pandaheadstomp:

I watched almost all the suggested drama but only didn't finish My Secret Romance.. Watched it to half episodes but bored and left it behind.. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Currently Watching List:

K-drama: The Real Has Come, See You in My 19th Life 

K-variety: 

@JenL Woah! 15 years?!! Wait... *doing Maths... Heyyy, that means she's already dating Calvin when she did In Time With You in 2011! This pairing isn't that shocking but it's pretty cool they managed to keep it under wrap for so long. That's awesome.

I think the most shocking pairing for me was Summer Meng (孟耿如) and Mickey Huang (黃子佼) because my memory of her stops at In Time with You as the little sister, so when I found out she was dating Mickey (and now married), who's so much older than her and that forever memory of him cheating with Bowie Tseng on Xiao S.

Spoiler

And now I'm shocked to find out Aaron Yan is gay! :shocked2:

Ok, now I just read another shocking news. Calvin has dated a Bruneian girl before knowing Joanne. WTH. Who is it????? I think I should go & upate my TW entertainment knowledge of the older actors I know about their love life. LOLLLL

24 minutes ago, JenL said:

Yep, I'll be watching that drama - Joe and Alice as actually supporting leads and Joanne and some actor called Paul Fu will be leads! I think @bairama and @Tofu are also watching Rainless (love) in a Godless Land. The one thing that drives me crazy about Taiwanese shows is that they love adding the word 'Love' to the title. This drama initially did not have the word love in it and now it does. It sounded cooler and flowed better without the L word

OH WHUT. This whole time I thought Alice and Joe were the leads! Ok, not gonna bother checking it out then. I think I'd have been more interested if it were Alice and Joe. LOL. Agree why they added the "Love", LOL.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
57 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Goodness, I'm so out of TW entertainment for too long. I don't know so many people @JenL

Hahaha technically there's a whole bunch of people I'm not too sure about either because they had awards for daily dramas and documentaries etc. :idk:

58 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Oh yeah, I did watch Wu Zun's Tokyo Juliet, HanaKimi, Romantic Princess and Hot Shot (had to go Google, can't remember the names anymore). HAHAHA

Hahaha I watched all of those too  :laugh: I was obsessed with Hot Shot for awhile 

I actually wasn't a huge Farenheit fan, but I remember many people were...it's kind of like how I don't really care about Kpop despite watching Kdramas. I have unusual taste in music which often doesn't include pop music unless I heard it in a drama and it brings back drama memories :idk:

20 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@JenL Woah! 15 years?!! Wait... *doing Maths... Heyyy, that means she's already dating Calvin when she did In Time With You in 2011! This pairing isn't that shocking but it's pretty cool they managed to keep it under wrap for so long. That's awesome.

Yep, I may have the number of years wrong, but definitely a decade at least. They met through work circles or something like that. I'm surprised they kept it under wraps for so long considering other actors like Chris Wu and Ivy Shao were caught as soon as they went out for dinner! (But maybe because they were co-stars and these two never acted together). :yayaya:

Hahaha How did you go so long without knowing about Aaron Yan though??? :laugh: I think we talked about here when @SilverMoonTea had her brief Aaron fling. It was a huge scandal when he was outed because it was a cheating scandal with 2 guys. People were less shocked about his hidden sexuality than his cheating. I always wondered why his co-stars (Puff, Tia etc) were ok with him kissing them on the lips at the end of filming parties to hype up ratings for the last episode. They probably all knew! :poliWeird:

26 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Ok, now I just read another shocking news. Calvin has dated a Bruneian girl before knowing Joanne. WTH. Who is it?????

I think I heard this one before! Wu Zun introduced them, I think? :thinking:

27 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

OH WHUT. This whole time I thought Alice and Joe were the leads! Ok, not gonna bother checking it out then. I think I'd have been more interested if it were Alice and Joe. LOL. Agree why they added the "Love", LOL.

Hahaha no...I'm surprised they took on second lead roles, but then again Taiwan doesn't have that big an industry, so I think you could take on offers more easly? Alice probably took on the role because she loved working with this crew as they did Someday or One Day, In Time with You and Marry Me or Not? (same writers, production company)...they're a powerhouse! :BulbaOWO:

Hahaha glad you caught up on all the Taiwanese celebrity gossip tonight @mademoiselle :laugh:

• Haha 4

32 minutes ago, JenL said:

Hahaha glad you caught up on all the Taiwanese celebrity gossip tonight

:laugh: I feel like I am still missing some hot juicy gossips. What about Jasper? Never had any dating news throughout the years? I'm not sure who/which Oppa I should go look up on dating news/marriage. By the way, did you hear Ariel is pregnant? This news came out probably like few days ago. I only learnt about it today. Happy for her. Didn't even know she had difficulty conceiving.

Hahaha How did you go so long without knowing about Aaron Yan though??? :laugh: I think we talked about here when @SilverMoonTea had her brief Aaron fling. It was a huge scandal when he was outed because it was a cheating scandal with 2 guys. People were less shocked about his hidden sexuality than his cheating. I always wondered why his co-stars (Puff, Tia etc) were ok with him kissing them on the lips at the end of filming parties to hype up ratings for the last episode. They probably all knew! 

To be honest, I don't remember if I knew and forgot. I know you guys were talking about Aaron before but I thought that was on his personality and his SNS posts. Hahaha. Hopefully this time my memory cell can retain this information otherwise you might see me repeating myself in the near future. They insiders definitely knew his sexuality.

I think I heard this one before! Wu Zun introduced them, I think?

Hahaha it would have to be but I'm curious who...

Hahaha no...I'm surprised they took on second lead roles, but then again Taiwan doesn't have that big an industry, so I think you could take on offers more easly? Alice probably took on the role because she loved working with this crew as they did Someday or One Day, In Time with You and Marry Me or Not? (same writers, production company)...they're a powerhouse!

Taiwanese entertainment needs more investment. When they do have more money ~ Black and White turned out to be quite awesome. They have lost so many actors to Chinese entertainment.

===

Omg @abs-oluteM Park Hyung Sik ... so round

Spoiler

FAs-JXcVEAAyoPk?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

Omg @abs-oluteM Park Hyung Sik ... so round

ahahha...he looks okay...maybe not as skinny as Strong Woman DBS days. I am looking forward to see his chemistry with Han Hyo Joo. She was one of the 1st FLs I love when I started kdramas

• Like 4

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

12 hours ago, JenL said:

The one thing that drives me crazy about Taiwanese shows is that they love adding the word 'Love' to the title. This drama initially did not have the word love in it and now it does. It sounded cooler and flowed better without the L word :letalQQ:

oh really?? HAHAHAHA yeah I think the same, Rainless in A Godless Land already really cool name

• Like 4

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

9 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

ahahha...he looks okay...maybe not as skinny as Strong Woman DBS days. I am looking forward to see his chemistry with Han Hyo Joo. She was one of the 1st FLs I love when I started kdramas

I'm hoping this is because the show requires it coz it's so round - it'll double on-screen and lose his beautiful jawline. Are they going to be lovers? I forgot what roles they played and only remember it was about lockdown. Hahaha. The announcement was too long ago.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

@SilverMoonTea I got the supernatural oppa too. I wonder if it's because I chose Gong Yoo? :thinking: 

14 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

guy is totally showing off his abs on his own IG. Hahaha.

So many shirtless photos!! He posted a video of himself dancing recently but his moves didn't really match the song. :psweatduck:

@JenL I think @SilverMoonTea only need to watch HIY's clips like me for True Beauty. HAHAHAHA!

So many oppas at that award show!! :wow:

Aaron looks like he would be the most problematic one out of all of them. He gives off that type of energy. Haha! I'm glad to hear some of the groupmates are still together! There's really not much out there for Jasper, @mademoiselle. He just ventured into Chinese entertainment so I don't think he'll be in scandals any time soon. He needs to make money first to support a surprise baby mama. :lmao2:

Everyone should watch Rainless Love in a Godless Land with us! There's a thread for it with lots of trailers!

• Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
45 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

I'm hoping this is because the show requires it coz it's so round - it'll double on-screen and lose his beautiful jawline. Are they going to be lovers? I forgot what roles they played and only remember it was about lockdown. Hahaha. The announcement was too long ago.

Got love line? Not sure. I thought the premise was like Sweet Home. Apocalyptic type of show

Spoiler

“Happiness” is an apocalyptic city thriller that takes place in the near future within an apartment that is stratified by social standing. The high-rise apartment housing diverse people becomes sealed off when a new infectious disease emerges, and the drama will depict the fear, fierce psychological battle, and desperate struggle for survival. “Happiness” will be a realistic horror drama in which the people become suspicious of each other in the enclosed space as their daily lives fall apart and their pre-existing values begin to waver.

Read more: https://kdramabuddy.com/park-hyung-sik-and-han-hyo-joos-upcoming-drama-happiness-unveils-mysterious-poster/#ixzz78CCmHIrl

• Like 4

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

@mademoiselleI love True Beauty. CEW is damn handsome! I wonder what took me so long to try this. I will take your deal to swop bf, you can have alien of mine :lmao2:

Sorry gals @Tofu@JenLso far no SLS? Haha... His acting is good and he looks similar with Lee Jun Ki sometimes, but CEW is too pretty to look at. 

@LaLa@abs-oluteMwow you guys become CEO madame & princess lols... Better than our outer world choice I guess :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

@abs-oluteM Looks like there is loveline

Spoiler

Yoon Sae-Bom (Han Hyo-Joo) is a member of aspecial police squad. She is decisive, determined, and does not easily get rattled. She is excited to move into her new apartment, but, as soon as moves there, she faces a criss.

Jung Yi-Hyun (Park Hyung-Sik) is a detective. He is smart and honest. For a long time, he has held romantic feelings for Yoon Sae-Bom. They graduated from the same high school. Jung Yi-Hyun struggles to protect Yoon Sae-Bom and other people.

@SilverMoonTea Hahahaha, it's ok. I'm keeping my popular school crush. xD

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 2