1 hour ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I'm watching movie Money (2019), your darling Kim Jae Young is there @abs-oluteM. But just supporting role. 

Yes yes. I watch this when it came out because of KJY.  

1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

A new page! Let bygone be bygone! We will help you acquire more Oppa, @abs-oluteM!!! See, Confucian boy agrees!

Yes yes . For sure.  This year is a year of losing oppas or faves.  1st Ji Soo. I like him but not to the point of KSH level. Than one of my most favourite C-actor Zhang Zhe Han had his own "political" scandal & I guess now has to lay low. Then of course Dimple Scandal. :shocked2:

Lucky I have a good list of top tier oppas! 

• Like 5

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

54 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Yes yes . For sure.  This year is a year of losing oppas or faves.  1st Ji Soo. I like him but not to the point of KSH level. Than one of my most favourite C-actor Zhang Zhe Han had his own "political" scandal & I guess now has to lay low. Then of course Dimple Scandal. :shocked2:

Lucky I have a good list of top tier oppas! 

I also have my fair share in losing oppa. First was Park Yoo Chun. Quite shocked, he have pretty good images and looks polite. Then you know Kang Ji Hwan ( this one I devastated, floored ). I never take lightly fangirl dissapointment because of this experience. 

The thing it's quite difficult to separate their personal life and their work. If the deal too shady, it's difficult to see them in the same light again. 

Hence all this oppa should kept their dark side to themself 😅 Best if they really have good personality. Tbh I think very few of them can be trusted. But they're there to sell dream to us anyway, so well... demand & supply. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

24 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Hence all this oppa should kept their dark side to themself 😅 Best if they really have good personality. Tbh I think very few of them can be trusted. But they're there to sell dream to us anyway, so well... demand & supply. 

Hahaha they really shouldn't hurt people in a dramatic way. I think if it was that they just like to smoke or party or they've dated people that's not a scandal to me. It's not necessarily great, but whatever, it's their lives. But hurting people, emotionally or physically, is too dark. :scaredpanda2:

I'm sure there's good stars out there that aren't into the party scene and are more introverted / reserved except for work. But I agree, there's probably a lot who are good at hiding their shadyness and the temptation is so great when others are doing stuff too....Oh well, we can always refund if the products are a lie. Plenty more to consider :idk:

Thanks to The King's Affection I've adopted this guy Nam Yoon Su...but not sure which Tier yet. He kinda reminds me Chae Jong Hyeop....though I think Chae Jong Hyeop climbed quicker into VIP Tier :brb:

lOuN34e.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

2 hours ago, JenL said:

Nam Yoon Su

He's so cute! He was in Beyond Evil and I watched his appearance in I Live Alone too. He's so proud of his small space. Love seeing him gain more popularity. I think he went to school with Cha Eun Woo, the main lead in True Beauty. 

I haven't completely started Affection yet. I'm so sorry, @mademoiselle. It is on my list to start watching. Right now, I have this strange investment in my Wed/Thurs shows. I'm behind on all the other shows airing on other days. :laugh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
17 hours ago, Tofu said:

I haven't completely started Affection yet. I'm so sorry, @mademoiselle. It is on my list to start watching. Right now, I have this strange investment in my Wed/Thurs shows. I'm behind on all the other shows airing on other days.

Hahaha I hope you can join us soon. It'll be nice to be able to joke, swoon and spazz about it together. And interested to see you'd fall for Hyun as well, heh.

6 minutes ago, bairama said:

Moi I'm having heart attack these days, the amount of new content from Glory CP are pouring like rain

Hahaha I saw! Strangely I'm not drawn to it. I think he needs a new photographer :lmao2:

P.S. Dilraba's photos sooooo much nicer!

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 5
4 minutes ago, bairama said:

dem that's photo is hot 100 who is he? @abs-oluteM currently playing in Reflection of You?

Yes yes...Kim Jae Young. But there he is not a good character as well...cheating on his wife with her good friend. LOL

I love this oppa so much and waited for close to two years for his comeback. He was with RJY in Money. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

22 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

I love this oppa so much and waited for close to two years for his comeback. He was with RJY in Money. 

EH.. OH yes just realized ooooh this guy you are talkin' about!!!

7 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@mademoiselle@bairamaI felt Yang Yang recent hair cut not too nice. 

* Oppa Hair is damn important for the overall oppa appearance 😆

IKR lololol

this Junyeol as Kangjae hair is the ult for 2021 to me:

well it makes breakthrough to hourlykactors 😭🤣🤣🤣 (sorry guys recycling content but I do still devour it from time to time LOL)

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

17 hours ago, Tofu said:

He's so cute! He was in Beyond Evil and I watched his appearance in I Live Alone too. He's so proud of his small space. Love seeing him gain more popularity. I think he went to school with Cha Eun Woo, the main lead in True Beauty. 

Yes, I remember he was the young cop. I did think he was mildly cute, but not enough for adoption then....but nowwww.....things are different :cool: 

Thanks for being like an Oppa encyclopedia @Tofu! I'm going to look up his I Live Alone episode...and you've solved my mystery about why I kept seeing him in articles with Cha Eun Woo! :CharmanderYay:

Also my Oppa adoption drought is over I think. I'm also adding Fu Meng Bo (the lead in Taiwanese drama Rainless in a Godless Land:heart: Who knew the rain god was so pretty?

tdcFq2L.jpg

20 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

This long hair for a guy kind of trend now? 😅😂 I guess pandemic style? Not going to barber for sometimes? 

Hahaha this is probably the real reason :laugh: I'm not a fan of long hair though :letalQQ:

37 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Hahaha I hope you can join us soon. It'll be nice to be able to joke, swoon and spazz about it together. And interested to see you'd fall for Hyun as well, heh.

I'm also interested to see which of the many good looking guys will catch Tofu's attention :laugh:

• Insightful 1
  • Haha 4

28 minutes ago, JenL said:

Also my Oppa adoption drought is over I think. I'm also adding Fu Meng Bo (the lead in Taiwanese drama Rainless in a Godless Land:heart: Who knew the rain god was so pretty?

I was planning to binge watching this Rain God oppa , but I heard its only once a week? Wah it must be left deep impression, since you adopt him so fast ? 

• Haha 5

11 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I was planning to binge watching this Rain God oppa , but I heard its only once a week? Wah it must be left deep impression, since you adopt him so fast ? 

I think it's once a week though 2 episodes were released last week? :thinking:  Not sure what you'll think of the fantasy storyline but it's quite beautifully shot since it's the production team behind Someday or One Day which have funding from Fox/ Disney. 

Hahaha yeah, this one went from "Meh, don't know who this is, why is he lead?" to "OK I think he's pretty and now I will follow a twitter account that posts daily pictures of him and check out his past projects" :laugh: Since watching episode 2, I've been hooked by his rain-god ways. I think it's the sweet, but broody and sad combination that he seems to do well :heart: 

Also at 34, hes closer to Jasper's age and not in his 20's like everyone else :laugh:

Edited by JenL
  • Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 1

By the way Jasper and Puff 's friendship still warms my heart @SilverMoonTea :heart: 

It seems like Puff sent Jasper a unisex jumper from her new clothes company Her by H and Jasper did a shoutout for her since he was wearing the jumper when he took his insta/ weibo photos....and then Puff also had it in her stories...

Hahaha who can read Chinese? I assume he's given Puff and him nicknames unless there is another meaning that also plays on the characters of their names that I'm not understanding? :laugh:

Thanks fatty Puff,

The material is really comfortable as it should be.

Comes in every colour  

Thanks fatty Jasper is really elegant

BI5Vhz7.png

These are actual snaps with his face though :laugh:

Edited by JenL
  • Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

11 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@ssteph@bairamaLF pretty relaxing watch. But my complaint is not enough of RJY haha.... The aesthetic so pretty. They like to cook & fried flower, and all the vegetables looked so fresh. 

I loved Little Forrest...made me feel like everything was going to be ok in this world. All we need is a few friends, a veggie patch and to cook food everyday :heart:

• Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 2

1 minute ago, JenL said:

I loved Little Forrest...made me feel like everything was going to be ok in this world. All we need is a few friends, a veggie patch and to cook food everyday :heart:

I was about to suggest it to you. Since it have a bit similar tone with Weather is Fine, but this one even more lighter. 

The romance not so developed, but I guess he likes her and vice versa ? If not he would not be asking so much about her boyfriend. 

The movie reminded me of variety show Little House in The Woods starred by PSH & SJS. Both of them just enjoyed living in small cabin, cooking and have very minimalistic life. The ASMR is great. 

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 3