53 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Based on this post, looks like some people adopt him as "son" but meh, Op

Ehhh... I don't want to adopt any oppa as my son. How to dream of them like that? And no, I don't want any oppas as my father either if we're going the ahjussi route.

D-5 Definitely read up quite a bit on Ahn Hyo Seop before I started watching the Red Sky. And of course current obsession Jun. Honestly think he's the total package. 
My acquisitions this year are quite young. :laugh:Most of my oppa loves are usually in their 30s or so. 

• Haha 6

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

D7 An oppa I discover this year 

-> So far I discover 30 oppas. To use 'an' is not so accurate :lmao2:

Okay more serious, I think Cheng Yi is the actor I barely know. The rest I somewhat have an idea. I found him from Chopard promotion. I think he's the only one I fell for the face before even watched his drama 🤣 Love at first sight is real ! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

D8 Oppa Project you continue to watch eventhough you didn't like it 

-R88 : Still struggle to complete. The drama format not suitable for binge watching. And I already know the ending, so dampened the mood further. RJY character is sweet tsundere but also a bit frustating at times. The family story is actually more engaging, my fav character is Bear, Choi Taek's father.

- Jirisan : I like JJH, tried my best to get into around ep 7 and completely given up now. There is something with the way they telling the story that very repelling. 

- Times : Watched for Lee Seo Jin, kept complaining about it. Doze off on some portion of it. But when he's on suit as presidential candidate,  I wake up and he looks super charming. Managed to complete all 12 eps somehow. 

- Jasper Liu's dramas Triad Princess, Use for My Talent, and Fall in Love with Scientist. The last one is the better among them all, but still I didn't even bother to check last 2 eps of it. He needs to get into better drama with better story line. Period. 

As a serial drama dropper, see my effort above for oppas that I fancy 😆

• Haha 5

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

D-8...

Lee Joon Hyuk in Dark Hole. I really just had to stick to it even though the story was not particularly engaging. I miss him and right now I am happy to see his cameos in Inspector Joy and Our Beloved Summer. His scenes with Kim Dami were a hoot!. The drama is nice too - do check out.

Oppa come back with a drama soon - romance if possible! 

202112080842492410_2.jpg

• Like 3
  • Party! 2

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

7 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

By the way, I'm getting confused. Are these cards limited to just dramas/Oppa for 2021 or any year?

It doesn't matter. It can be anything because we have some people who claims they don't have more than one oppa. :jiminbtssigh: :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
9 minutes ago, Tofu said:

It doesn't matter. It can be anything because we have some people who claims they don't have more than one oppa. :jiminbtssigh::laugh:

I wonder who might that be...? 🤔🤭

Haha actually I was also confused with the drama card coz I've been limiting it for kdramas in 2021 only 😅 unless really couldn't find one while I see others mentioned older dramas. Taking homework too seriously makes me feel very Hermione right now 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

@mademoiselle I only talked about 2021 dramas or older dramas I finished in 2021. How did you know I designed some questions to talk about Song Kang? :laugh:

I am loving all this Jun madness. :wow:  @JenL, no bite on this Jun? Hahaha!

Random, but I love Chae Jong Hyeop and Jun the most this year and I realized both are INFPs. :heart:

Will be back to comment on everyone's answer. I'm training at work this week and when I get home, I am exhausted.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
On 12/5/2021 at 12:01 AM, Tofu said:

My parents would never let me go on an overnight stay like that when I was their age.

On 12/5/2021 at 12:13 AM, mademoiselle said:

Agreed, my dad did not like me staying overnight at friends too. I think I only did it once and he got mad. Neither did he like me spending too much time at my friend's place. I never understood the reason behind this because these friends are girls AND he knows their parents!

Hahaha I was allowed to sleepover. I don't think my parents liked it, but as I don't have cousins closeby, they were worried I'd be lonely :idk:

On 12/5/2021 at 1:30 AM, Tofu said:

@JenL The trailer for Adult Trainee (only watch ep3-5), if you're interested. 

I am so behind in half my dramas :psweatduck: So I'm refrained from picking up anything new until Happiness finishes. I need to catch up big time on The King's Affection . I've also fallen down the rabbit hole for Rainless in a Godless Land...Aside from favourite Oppa being in this series, the story has picked up a lot and is quite intriguingly complicated, so have been reading all the fan theories about what is actually happening. Also enjoying how hard Taiwanese stars promote their dramas. They've almost been doing weekly lives and the cast are such family with Alice roasting everyone and Paul and Joe talking about romance last week. :laugh:

On 12/6/2021 at 10:34 PM, mademoiselle said:

Based on this post, looks like some people adopt him as "son" but meh, Oppa is Oppa. @JenL What's the chances of us bawling our eyes out for this one? xD

OH MY GOD. He's doing a dog movie?! I never cry...haven't cried for my 30 dramas this year. But I'll totally be bawling my eyes out if a dog dies. I don't know why the animal stories get me so bad. :psweatduck:

• Like 6

Currently watching: My Lovely Runner // Chief Detective 1958

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Byeon Woo Seok - Sun Jae has run away with my heart!

Podcast: These Dramatic Days