Haha @mademoiselle he does look good. I have to say that of the group of young actors, he is one of the few that I would at least try out a drama. I'm not sure why considering his acting is only soso lol.

Come to think of it, I can't think of any other actor below 30 that I would watch, regardless of synopsis. Who are the ones you guys usually rave about?

But, AHS is definitely not on oppa list hehe. At a stretch, I would add Ji Sung. So I have 1.01 oppas 🤣.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
21 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

ome to think of it, I can't think of any other actor below 30 that I would watch, regardless of synopsis. Who are the ones you guys usually rave about?

But my taste is very random...ahahaha.

So I have watched a lot of their shows - Lee Jun Young, Kim Min Jae , Lee Do Hyun, Rowoon, Song Kang, Yeo Jing Goo, Nam Joo Hyuk, Kang Tae Oh . For AHS - I can't say I have watched all the things he's been in. 

In terms of acting skills , LJY , Min Jae and LDH are the strongest for me, LJY and Min Jae are more versatile though. Can play comedy, bad boy, silly , sweet. LDH does melodramas better. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

1 hour ago, Chocolate said:

Haha @mademoiselle he does look good. I have to say that of the group of young actors, he is one of the few that I would at least try out a drama. I'm not sure why considering his acting is only soso lol.

Come to think of it, I can't think of any other actor below 30 that I would watch, regardless of synopsis. Who are the ones you guys usually rave about?

But, AHS is definitely not on oppa list hehe. At a stretch, I would add Ji Sung. So I have 1.01 oppas 🤣.

Try "Duel", please.

By actor below 30 and mystery genre your cuppa.

When there is ❤️, you automatically wanna check it out 🤣

I'll return to answer that same question again. Now I should get some beauty 😴

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

But my taste is very random...ahahaha.

So I have watched a lot of their shows - Lee Jun Young, Kim Min Jae , Lee Do Hyun, Rowoon, Song Kang, Yeo Jing Goo, Nam Joo Hyuk, Kang Tae Oh . For AHS - I can't say I have watched all the things he's been in. 

Ok, I would check out Yeo Jing Goo's dramas too. But I keep remembering him sitting on Jung Woo Sung's lap :)

15 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Try "Duel", please.

By actor below 30 and mystery genre your cuppa.

When there is ❤️, you automatically wanna check it out 🤣

I'll return to answer that same question again. Now I should get some beauty 😴

I watched ep1 of Duel. Looks interesting. Will continue when I have time. Thanks for the reminder. I liked him in Dr Romantic 2. Thought he stood out even though it was a cameo. Added to the under 30 list - this is just a professional attention list, no LUUURV haha.

• Haha 3
  • Clapping Hands 1
On 3/13/2022 at 4:12 PM, mademoiselle said:

Easy for you. SJK and JHI! LMH was ex right? xD

Yes. LMH is ex and I always remember his birthday 😂 His birthday is my mom's birthday.

Spoiler

About SJK, I think I have "problem" with some of his fans (should I call them stans?). I can't with this kind of fans and their fangirling way 🥴 What I felt about his fans affected me since a few months ago - I became less excited about him...

• Haha 5
5 hours ago, ssteph said:

Yes. LMH is ex and I always remember his birthday 😂 His birthday is my mom's birthday.

Reveal hidden contents

About SJK, I think I have "problem" with some of his fans (should I call them stans?). I can't with this kind of fans and their fangirling way 🥴 What I felt about his fans affected me since a few months ago - I became less excited about him...

Hahaha I don't remember his bday. But Minoz on my TL will remind me when the time comes. I think some time June right?

Ooo. Tell us what happened. Maybe you are going through what i went through with Minoz...?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

@SilverMoonTea You watched Dr. Romantic 2 and didn't fall in love with these two too?! :shocked2:

3a3fe2a6aec2b2b7a75a01e6530f0e71096faca6d3c725c99adc8b048b93ae62482d3fcbe3d98ba0

Credit

10 hours ago, Chocolate said:

I watched ep1 of Duel. Looks interesting. Will continue when I have time. Thanks for the reminder. I liked him in Dr Romantic 2. Thought he stood out even though it was a cameo. Added to the under 30 list - this is just a professional attention list, no LUUURV haha.

I don't know if it helps, but I do not think I skip while watching Duel. :smile:

• Haha 5
37 minutes ago, Tofu said:

@SilverMoonTea You watched Dr. Romantic 2 and didn't fall in love with these two too?!

Hahahahaa I have to say I indeed got distracted by those 2 :smug: They served the purpose well as diversion lols.... 

39 minutes ago, Tofu said:

I don't know if it helps, but I do not think I skip while watching Duel. 

This actually saying a lot , since it came from Dropping Queen :laugh:

• Haha 5

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

14 hours ago, Chocolate said:

@ssteph What did SJK's stans do?

Let's learn together 😂 Summary :

Spoiler

I once had fangirl Twitter account & fangirl blog for SJK. I sometimes got ideas for posting inspired by his updates. I used fangirl account to save/archive. Some his solo stans thought I was like them – serious with fangirling 😅 They offered me to co-admin fan club. I turned it down.

(I am his fan but I never want to be an active fan. I realized I don’t fit in active fangirling life. I don't want to spend my time and only focus for fangirling 😂)

My “problem” that made me thinking :

(I’m sure we can “meet” this kind of fans in other actors’ fandoms too?)

1. After Vincenzo, there are arguments between his solo stans and shippers. Solo stans and shippers don't have a good relationship. They are like water and oil 😂

(There are many arguments, talk bad about each other, accuse each other do wrong translation, etc.)

2. Voting for awards. Some solo stans focused on SJK alone to win. They only voted for SJK. Some shippers questioned why solo stans didn’t see drama Vincenzo as a whole team – voted for all Vincenzo nominations.

(I knew they disliked shippers so they didn’t vote for Best Couple. How about other nominations (non couple/shipper related)? – example Best Villain for Taecyeon. I know it’s everyone’s choice to vote for whoever they like. No rules you should vote for your oppa’s co-stars. But still… I was shocked 😅… Really? They only care about their oppa alone??? I envied other drama fans (seemed Suzy fans & Nam Joo Hyuk fans voted for each other for Start Up)

3. I saw someone tweeted about Vincenzo is the best drama & best acting among SJK’s works. Some solos came telling it’s not Vincenzo but Arthdal is the best. Some K-drama stans joined and gave their opinions – some said Arthdal, Nice Guy, etc.

(Is it about different taste and preference? We can’t force everyone to agree and like our preference right? Is it wrong if some people have different taste and preference???)

4. Long time fans vs newbie fans

(Some of solo stans have been his fans for a decade and more. Do they feel superior? Do they feel they know everything about him very well because they have been with him for a very long time? As fans I always think impossible to know our oppa 100%, we don’t know him in person)

About newbie fans. They look like new fans, become his fans after Vincenzo. I learn about some of them aren’t really newbie. Some have known him before but they become his (active) fans because of Vincenzo.

(Some solos thought : why they just appear now after Vincenzo? Where did they all during his hard time in 2019?)

(I think people need the right time and the right drama to be his fans, and for some of them, it is Vincenzo. They didn’t have attention for him before 2021 since they weren’t his fans at that time, is it wrong???)

•••

I am very tired with it. I have question to myself : is this fandom a good place? I think it isn’t as beautiful as I thought before 🥴 I feel less excited.

•••

There are some solo stans/long time fans who are nice 😊 I have followed them on SNS for long time, I think they are good examples. They never do those 4 points I mentioned above.

14 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

But now Ssteph has new distraction with Jung Hae In :laugh:

He comes into my life at the right time? 😅 When I have messy/problematic fangirling life, he comes like a savior 🤔

8 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Hahaha I don't remember his bday. But Minoz on my TL will remind me when the time comes. I think some time June right?

Ooo. Tell us what happened. Maybe you are going through what i went through with Minoz...?

Yes. June 22. It's Jung Yong Hwa's birthday too 😁

What did Minoz "do" to you? 😅

• Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
15 hours ago, Chocolate said:

Ok, I would check out Yeo Jing Goo's dramas too. But I keep remembering him sitting on Jung Woo Sung's lap :)

What? Yeo Jin Goo sitting on Jung Woo Sung's lap? What did I miss? xD

16 hours ago, Chocolate said:

Duel is awesome. It's written by one of the writers who co-write Nine: 9 Time Travel and Queen In Hyun's Man (the other writer is Song Jae Jung, who's that fame writer who wrote W Two Worlds and Memories of the Alhambra). Plus super fussy Dhakra actually watch this and liked it. Apparently stroppyse also watched this together with Dhakra but I can't remember them in the drama thread. 😅 Yep, I'm selling the drama to you. Hahahaha. My sadness about Duel is it was so underrated (plus it's on OCN) that not many platforms buy the copyrights to stream it and not many people know about it. Duel is YSJ's best/life character for now. So you didn't watch S1 of Dr. Romantic? This is actually the better season. S2 felt like a rehash for S1.

18 hours ago, Chocolate said:

So, back to this question... I would watch anything YSJ is in because I was very impressed with his versatility especially because he's so new. But for others, they have hit or miss dramas so there isn't one that I could really rave about. Take Yeo Jin Goo for example, I'd say he was excellent in Circle (you really need to watch this and ignore the "world" reference, LOL), The Crowned Clown, Hotel Del Luna and Beyond Evil but then he also did some terrible dramas such as My Absolute Boyfriend (I didn't even dare to go near it), Into the World Again and Orange Marmalade.

Not even over 30s Oppa I can confidently rave about every single one of their works/acting/characters. Everyone of them had some misses but for me, Lee Jong Suk comes out being one that is more consistent whereby he tends to pick good script and characters. The only one I find a complete miss was Dr. Stranger, directed by Sisyphus' PD, Jin Hyuk.

5 hours ago, Tofu said:

@SilverMoonTea You watched Dr. Romantic 2 and didn't fall in love with these two too?! :shocked2:

Bahahahahaha! Tea has already adopted YSJ after watching Duel. It's Kim Min Jae she needs to adopt.

5 hours ago, Tofu said:

I don't know if it helps, but I do not think I skip while watching Duel. :smile:

Hahahahaha this is a very BIG DEAL!

• Haha 4

@ssteph

Spoiler

Actually not just one fandom. I also have bad memories from JCW's fans/shippers and actress's stans.

It's normal. Every fandoms have these kind of issues.

#1 Solo stans vs shippers

Yes. I remember this experience. With translations, especially when it comes to translating articles about their ship, the fandoms do clash. Because solo stans would think e.g. SJK never meant it that way but when it gets translated by shippers, the meaning of it changed and the shippers get super excited since they interpreted that there's something going on between their OTP. This is the same for Healer shippers.

#2 Voting for awards

Really? SJK's solo stans did not want to support the other casts/nominations? Given how close the casts are, I'd be more than willing to show my support to all of them.

In my memory, generally solo stans would support the drama team however they are not as willing to support couple's award. I can't remember which fandoms but one year during voting season, one couple fandom actually made a deal with another fandom that they vote for each other's biases so they made a win-win situation happen (there's no clash in this nomination). I thought that was really smart, LOL!

#3 Which is Oppa's best drama?

😅 Guilty, though agree it is each to our own. However, both sides should remain open-minded and be able to accept constructive criticisms.

TMI: I like both his performances in Arthdal Chronicles and Vincenzo, but disagree for DotS. Pwahahaha! :laugh:

#4 Old vs New fans

Guilty too. As older fans, I've bad run-in with new fans. As (then) new fans of JCW, I don't have run-in with old fans but I've witnessed the arguments.

As new fans, I believe they need to respect that there are rules in a fandom. For example, the thread owner of JCW actor thread had been his long time supporter since almost from the beginning of his acting career. I personally respect her for the perseverance. She was knowledgeable and helpful, albeit she was stern in her replies. Some new fans, especially shippers didn't like being told what to do and they clashed with her.

I remember some of them (fan and shippers) wanted to go see him so she gave her advice to these girls that in his fandom/Korean culture, it's frown upon to call him directly by his name or Oppa (if you're not older) and most of his Korean fans addresses him as "his name + actor-nim". I thought that was insightful but the young foreign fans were offended & responded to her, "I can/will call him whatever I want!" :jiminbtssigh:

Spoiler

As for the other experience, the ones that I've met in my time were humble and open minded to criticism. However the newer ones have a very strong sense of entitlement. Figures, statistics, topping the charts and be number one for everything are very important to them, whereas we are more into "quality" of his works and acting performances, and we don't care sh*t about numbers. To them, he's a Male God. He's perfect. No one can be as good as him so he must only be paired up with A-list actresses. They look down on other actresses because they weren't good enough for his current status. There were a lot of fights with KSH's fandom back then too coz the media always put them side-by-side for comparing. There are a lot of dissing of other actors/actresses (not all do this) to boost their bias up. The newer ones couldn't take the older's criticisms on his new drama/movie. They expect ultimate 100% full support for him.

*Over my dead body* :idk:

The most ridiculous experience we had was a complaint where the thread owner changed hands and the new owner's DP was not Oppa's face and they made a super big fuss that moderators have to come in to mediate. They argued "this is his thread so how can someone's face appear on the thread list page, it's confusing". Obviously they lost because you don't fight a fight with old forum users before studying the forum rules:lmao2:.

Edit: Actually now that I think about it, old stans have a strong sense of entitlement too. Reason being I saw some criteria new fans have to meet for YY's fanclub. I thought that was too much. LOL

Is this juicy enough for everyone? :heiboi:

I invite everyone to share their experience too... let's gossip and make @SilverMoonTea rich xD

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 4
40 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Just adopt more Oppa then you don't have time for the fandoms :lmao2: See how carefree @abs-oluteM @SilverMoonTea @Tofu and I are? :smile:

I actually want to be devoted to 1 oppa. But I just realised I'm not a 1 woman 1 man kind of person :laugh:

Everytime I have crush on oppa I felt like this will be my last one. But it never happened 🤣

Btw Ahn Hyo Seop I can feel in my bone, it's temporary. To answer @abs-oluteM's question about my new DP 😆

• Haha 5

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

@ssteph

Hide contents

#2 Voting for awards

Really? SJK's solo stans did not want to support the other casts/nominations? 

Yes. I saw one or two "declared" on their Twitter with screenshot that they voted for other actress, not JYB. Because of this her fans & Vincenzo fans knew solos didn't support JYB. ☹️

I also saw IG story a stan suggested fellow fans to vote for a certain actress from other drama.

In my memory, generally solo stans would support the drama team however they are not as willing to support couple's award.

I think they would do it happily if it was nominations for Space Sweepers and Arthdal Chronicles 👀 There aren't many shippers from this two projects so they have no problem with Kim Tae Ri and Kim Ji Won.

I can't remember which fandoms but one year during voting season, one couple fandom actually made a deal with another fandom that they vote for each other's biases so they made a win-win situation happen (there's no clash in this nomination). I thought that was really smart, LOL!

Vincenzo team voters did collaboration with JYB fans, Taec fans (probably 2PM fans too), and fandom of Vincenzo OST singer Solar from idol Mamamoo. They voted for all Vincenzo nominations. 

#4 Old vs New fans

Guilty too. As older fans, I've bad run-in with new fans. As (then) new fans of JCW, I don't have run-in with old fans but I've witnessed the arguments.

During DOTS era I prefer SJK's old fans. New fans could be annoying 😅 They thought they knew him well but some info they shared were wrong.

@ssteph

Hide contents

She was knowledgeable and helpful, albeit she was stern in her replies. Some new fans, especially shippers didn't like being told what to do and they clashed with her.

Yes. I think it happened too.

Hide contents

To them, he's a Male God. He's perfect. No one can be as good as him so he must only be paired up with A-list actresses. They look down on other actresses because they weren't good enough for his current status. :idk:

I think this happened with Vincenzo.

Also with Snowdrop. Jisoo is an idol and very popular. Some her fans wanted her be paired up with Hallyu Kings not JHI.

DP was not Oppa's face and they made a super big fuss that moderators have to come in to mediate. They argued "this is his thread so how can someone's face appear on the thread list page, it's confusing".

I remember one of them talked about new fans. If they were really his fans why they weren't brave to use his photo as their profile pic.

@mademoiselle I replied to your posts with purple text.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 3
  • Tasty 1
2 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Apparently stroppyse also watched this together with Dhakra but I can't remember them in the drama thread. 😅 Yep, I'm selling the drama to you. Hahahaha.

I was on it too...can't remember if Stroppyse watched it ..definitely Dhakra sold it to me. 

It was a pretty good show and very impressed with YSJ. He's not oppa to me but with the right show I don't mind watching him. @Chocolate do try out. 

@ssteph I realise after reading what you and Madem wrote that I am a very superficial fan. I never do those things their fans do ahahahah...like vote and stuff. I just admire their beautiful face & body, suffer some bad dramas. Maybe open thread on forum if I love them very much. Tweet some stuff when drama is airing.  I am okay with shipping cause I know most do it as a way to extend their love for the main OTP.  

So as you may know last year was the year of scandals for my oppa loves - not the first time but it hit real hard because two of my most favourite oppas were embroiled in such. One was my first love Taiwanese singer Lee Hom. I love him since the start of his career.  But his fandom already not so strong and also I don't bother going to weibo to check , so it affected me less. 

Spoiler

Of course Kim Seon Ho was the other one - even though now he's so called "not guilty" , I got really annoyed with fans and anti-fans alike.  I consider myself one of his earliest fans because I loved him since those days where no one knew him ( I was so lonely on my then Soompi thread :laugh:) . But after Start Up - his fandom of course exploded and suddenly they all think they own him. But fair enough , fans do think that way. However, what annoyed me to the max was that they think he's a saint. In my opinion even if he is cleared of gaslighting her etc, he handled all this poorly. I feel he is partially responsible no matter what. What he decided between the girl and him, is his problem but he should have quickly owned up to it and not kept silent allowing things to fester. His agency too is to blame.  Then the anti-fans who were all too happy to jump and treat him like a convict of sorts. I unfollowed many twitter handles - from both sides after that. 

47 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Btw Ahn Hyo Seop I can feel in my bone, it's temporary. To answer @abs-oluteM's question about my new DP 😆

You don't have to check your bones...I can already tell you it is temporary :lmao2:

• Insightful 1
  • Haha 3

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

8 hours ago, Tofu said:

I don't know if it helps, but I do not think I skip while watching Duel.

That's high praise, coming from you 😂 Ok, it will be the next non-live drama I will watch.

2 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

What? Yeo Jin Goo sitting on Jung Woo Sung's lap? What did I miss? xD

Here it is. It's so cute!

@mademoiselle

Ok, I will check out:

Duel

Queen In Hyun's Man

Circle

No Lee Jung Suk for me haha.

• Haha 3

Just adopt more Oppa then you don't have time for the fandoms :lmao2: See how carefree @abs-oluteM @SilverMoonTea @Tofu and I are? :smile:

I am reducing my fangirling time 😂 Better focus on the drama story not the actor 😂 or do my other hobby (read books, etc.)

Spoiler

I asked one of SJK solos if her group voted for Taec for Swoonies' Choice Awards. Her answer was like they only focused on nominations with SJK in it. I guessed they didn't vote.

• Haha 4

Clarification!

Though I've experienced some *ahem* fangirling / fandom stuff, I've never actively or obsessively participate in voting. Especially with those requiring MY hard earned money. :laugh: Swoonies' Choice Award I did it more for fun (like playing games) and if I remember correctly I voted for those whom I think most suitable but the winners turned out really bias for some of them.

1 hour ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I actually want to be devoted to 1 oppa. But I just realised I'm not a 1 woman 1 man kind of person

Yeah, you should give up now. Just look at your last year's record, you have enough data to substantiate you're not made to devote to just 1 oppa. You can do that in real life anyway. 😁

@ssteph

Spoiler
46 minutes ago, ssteph said:

#2 Voting for awards

Really? SJK's solo stans did not want to support the other casts/nominations? 

Yes. I saw one or two "declared" on their Twitter with screenshot that they voted for other actress, not JYB. Because of this her fans & Vincenzo fans knew solos didn't support JYB. ☹️

I also saw IG story a stan suggested fellow fans to vote for a certain actress from other drama.

Ah I see. If it's directed at JYB, I think it is very normal. This is just my speculation but I do think solo stans are very protective of their biases. Given how SJK went through a divorce and his ex-wife's fans weren't very nice at the time, so I reckon this was their way of declaring "no, we do not want Oppa to be associated with this actress" - and she did have more chemistry with SJK than compared to KJW or KTR. With KTR there's not even any romance in that movie so no threats.

52 minutes ago, ssteph said:

#4 Old vs New fans

During DOTS era I prefer SJK's old fans. New fans could be annoying 😅 They thought they knew him well but some info they shared were wrong.

LOL. New fans are 90% annoying for me xDDDD

My problem is more with what I mentioned above and them questioning us why we're not swooning or think he's perfect. Try looking at your hubby for 10 years and tell me if you can still swoon at him like you used to. 😅 But fact is, those who were judging the old fans are now old too and I don't see them going ga-ga anymore. HA.

56 minutes ago, ssteph said:

To them, he's a Male God. He's perfect. No one can be as good as him so he must only be paired up with A-list actresses. They look down on other actresses because they weren't good enough for his current status. :idk:

I think this happened with Vincenzo. Also with Snowdrop. Jisoo is an idol and very popular. Some her fans wanted her be paired up with Hallyu Kings not JHI.

Yeah, LMH is now King too because he played a King. A majestic King God:PikachuFacePalm: Where's the humbleness in people? Oh god, are you serious with JS? She's a rookie actress! I did saw some extravagant posts which I silently disagree. LOL.

59 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

@ssteph I realise after reading what you and Madem wrote that I am a very superficial fan. I never do those things their fans do ahahahah...like vote and stuff. I just admire their beautiful face & body, suffer some bad dramas. Maybe open thread on forum if I love them very much. Tweet some stuff when drama is airing.  I am okay with shipping cause I know most do it as a way to extend their love for the main OTP.  

So as you may know last year was the year of scandals for my oppa loves - not the first time but it hit real hard because two of my most favourite oppas were embroiled in such. One was my first love Taiwanese singer Lee Hom. I love him since the start of his career.  But his fandom already not so strong and also I don't bother going to weibo to check , so it affected me less. 

Reveal hidden contents

Of course Kim Seon Ho was the other one - even though now he's so called "not guilty" , I got really annoyed with fans and anti-fans alike.  I consider myself one of his earliest fans because I loved him since those days where no one knew him ( I was so lonely on my then Soompi thread :laugh:) . But after Start Up - his fandom of course exploded and suddenly they all think they own him. But fair enough , fans do think that way. However, what annoyed me to the max was that they think he's a saint. In my opinion even if he is cleared of gaslighting her etc, he handled all this poorly. I feel he is partially responsible no matter what. What he decided between the girl and him, is his problem but he should have quickly owned up to it and not kept silent allowing things to fester. His agency too is to blame.  Then the anti-fans who were all too happy to jump and treat him like a convict of sorts. I unfollowed many twitter handles - from both sides after that. 

I've to admit I do enjoy the peace & quiet in actor threads I created even though the point was for people to come and talk about him :lmao2: Do you guys feel like this too? :P

40 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

Here it is. It's so cute!

Ohhh it's little YJG! It's VERY CUTE! I love it! I actually thought an adult YJG sitting on JWS's lap... 😅 That would be weird. Did you see tiny him and Kim Yoo Jung?

42 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

No Lee Jung Suk for me haha.

Manifesting ONE day @Chocolate will fall for LJS's charm and regret she didn't start loving him early kekekekeke

45 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

Ok, I will check out:

Duel

Queen In Hyun's Man

Circle

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Please let us know how you feel about Duel and Circle. :smile:

• Insightful 1
  • Haha 3

Thanks for all the stories. I love watching/reading the fans fight 😂. When I first started liking HB/BinJin 2 years ago, it was an eye-opener. Reading the S thread from page 1 (that has more than 1000 pages, mind you), there were some very well written posts but there were also some crazy ones. For a start, I am not a natural writer, so I just read and never posted. After awhile, I couldn't take it anymore so I said something. Then I got attacked! Let me go find those posts - I should save them - my trial by fire in forums hahaha. There were 3 ocassions, and @SilverMoonTea penalised me for the 2nd one lol (I hope you penalised the other party too!).

• Haha 4
6 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

Thanks for all the stories. I love watching/reading the fans fight 😂. When I first started liking HB/BinJin 2 years ago, it was an eye-opener. Reading the S thread from page 1 (that has more than 1000 pages, mind you), there were some very well written posts but there were also some crazy ones. For a start, I am not a natural writer, so I just read and never posted. After awhile, I couldn't take it anymore so I said something. Then I got attacked! Let me go find those posts - I should save them - my trial by fire in forums hahaha. There were 3 ocassions, and @SilverMoonTea penalised me for the 2nd one lol (I hope you penalised the other party too!).

Omo. @SilverMoonTea, do you remember you did that to Choco? Hahahahaha!

@Chocolate Don't know why but there were a lot of trolls during my fangirling era. So we not only have to defend against antis, new fans but also "detect" and fight trolls!

• Haha 2