Just now, SilverMoonTea said:

I was kept laughing at Allen Ren fake abs, in the end I fell for him 🤣 I can't believe myself..

I still can't get over the fake abs. LOL...how's the show so far?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Mon-Tues: Lovely Runner  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Meet Yourself

3 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:
4 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

I still can't get over the fake abs. LOL...how's the show so far?

It's pretty good.. me and @Alice Wonderlandlove it so much. 

It's like our childhood drama that I watched in my younger time. White Snake Legend type of drama. 

Just the subbing very slow and almost non existent 

@abs-oluteM so good!! You know I might be bias toward Allen, but trust me I wont drag myself into something bad even I love the actor. The story is fun. Come to the thread or cdrama discord, we're quite noisy here and there. 😄

And yea.. the sub is just until ep 8 for eng sub and I just found the rest to ep 11 in my language. So despite from the things that silver mentioned, this drama has a great cast, and their acting are just good. Compared to other xianxia or period cdrama out there, they have subs but seriously their stories are too stereotype, faling in love between an emperor and maid or vice versa. This one is love story as well, but somehow it plays better. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
On 4/2/2022 at 7:53 PM, mademoiselle said:

Were you aware Lee Joon and Yong Hwa had a history like this? xDDDD

Yes! I remember watching this episode when it first came out. Hahaha! I think leaving was probably the best thing that happened for him because he met Rain afterwards. 

Speaking of Joon, he's coming back in May! :heart:

BH-03.gif

@SilverMoonTea I think Tomorrow is a good drama to watch, not much romance. It deals with heavy subjects like depression, suicidal ideations, etc. If I can't convince you, maybe @mademoiselle's oppa can. :laugh:

TMW-08.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
17 minutes ago, Tofu said:

@SilverMoonTea I think Tomorrow is a good drama to watch, not much romance. It deals with heavy subjects like depression, suicidal ideations, etc. If I can't convince you, maybe @mademoiselle's oppa can.

What do you mean not much romance? There's no romance at all :lmao2:

Do you know how I know? I notice Rowoon didn't ask to do a half-heart with Kim Hee Sun :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2: 

There were also no linking arms or making more hearts between any of her co-stars LOL

• Haha 4
1 minute ago, mademoiselle said:

Do you know how I know? I notice Rowoon didn't ask to do a half-heart with Kim Hee Sun

Instead they threw in many finger hearts in the drama. I would like them to somehow convince Lee Soo Hyuk's character to do one too. :lmao2:

Ok, @SilverMoonTea, the romance level in Tomorrow is however you like it. You always find ways to link people so you choose the romance level and it'll be there. Hahaha! 

• Haha 4
3 minutes ago, Tofu said:

Instead they threw in many finger hearts in the drama. I would like them to somehow convince Lee Soo Hyuk's character to do one too.

I agree. I kinda want a pairing coming out of KHS x LSH :lmao2:

Since they are grim reapers so it makes sense they can be ageless.

4 minutes ago, Tofu said:

Instead they threw in many finger hearts in the drama.

Hahaha they did finger hearts during photo session at press con but no half hearts making a full heart like he used to with his other co-stars :laugh:

• Haha 4
6 hours ago, Tofu said:

@mademoiselle I can't really see these costars be on-board with doing heart signs like that. Hahaha! Is he the youngest out of the four of them? 

Yeah. Rowoon is maknae.

He's calling Kim Hee Sun big sunbae at the press con 😅😆 and it's funny as well that whenever they mentioned something about each other, they tried to high-5 with the glass shield in between.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
14 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

KJW adopted @Tofu@Alice Wonderland@ktcjdrama

How adorable he is in CL !

Finally...!! :Party01:

That's a nice MV btw, nice song too :wow:

I fell hard for him I think in Voice, but been noticing him since Who Are You (2013, starring So Yi-hyun, Ok Taecyeon). He hardly speak any line there, but each time he's on screen, you can feel so much... He was just okay in Marry Me Mary (2010), didn't really catch my attention, maybe because I was in Jang Geun Suk phase....

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

I just realised that Yang Yang has a number of dramas out. Last year , I believe he was the most adopted "oppa" or most hyped oppa on JH. 

Was telling @Tofu @bai we should do Yang Yang week or something again. LOL

• Haha 2
  • Party! 1

Mon-Tues: Lovely Runner  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Meet Yourself

36 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

I just realised that Yang Yang has a number of dramas out. Last year , I believe he was the most adopted "oppa" or most hyped oppa on JH. 

Was telling @Tofu @bai we should do Yang Yang week or something again. LOL

lol not sure if ppl here still into him though, that's not my initiation 😝

well

FP0GNpJagAElHTU?format=jpg&name=large

cr. Weibo 拾月揽山河

I'm whippedt culture now

I'm gonna peek again KJW drama thread CL dropped it before but I think I should peek it again 👀

• Haha 3

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

@mademoiselle I teared up at that scene! I love how adult Joon Woong said how he felt  through child Joon Woong.

In Again My Life, Hee Woo (Lee Jun Ki) was given the opportunity to travel back in time to save his parents too. He was like Joon Woong in that they took their parents for granted and lived with regrets when they died. 

Hee Woo saved his parents whereas Joon Woong knew he cannot try to change the past so he expressed his inner thoughts and asked for a photo. 

But yes, I think Rowoon would do well in a father role! 

• Like 3