@SilverMoonTea I don't dislike the bun, but I think the problem is that the front part is pulled too far back so it doesn't match Yang Yang. LOL!

This kind of bun, I like. It compliments the actor's forehead. 

55.jpg

The one Yang Yang has doesn't take into consideration his forehead. 

006g-Jy50ly1h17wr3gs1ij34dp2x57wr.jpg

I don't think anything I said made sense. I hope you were able to follow along, Tea. :lmao2::lmao2:

• Haha 5

@SilverMoonTea @Tofu If I must choose, I definitely prefer no buns! Just because YY actually looked good with the hair down and great styling for the fringe too. And yes, he had a bun (not all the time) in Once Upon A Time as well but that's a movie so I don't actually have to watch a thousand episodes of him in a bun!

But really, why do they combed it up? What's the difference? Is hair down more casual and hair in bun is formal and for official occasions? Or like women, hair in bun too after marriage?

• Haha 5
5 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

But really, why do they combed it up? What's the difference? Is hair down more casual and hair in bun is formal and for official occasions?

The bun usually signify a more mature/older look, but I don't think there is specfic reason. Some actors do not look good with their hair down and I prefer them with a bun. Then you get YY who looks good with their hair down and they put him in a bun. WHY?! 

14 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I need to adopt him! Did I do it already or not 😅 oh I did last December haha

Hahahaha!! Did you adopt so many that you forgot you adopted them? :lmao2: I get it though, sometimes I forget too....haha!

• Haha 4
On 4/19/2022 at 10:05 AM, Tofu said:

This kind of bun, I like. It compliments the actor's forehead. 

Jeremy looks good in this...I miss him. Just wondering when his next show will be.

These days, I think my favourite is Son Sok Ku. Though I have adopted him since Designated Survivor 60 Days but I love him even more now

• Like 2
  • Star Struck 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Mon-Tues: Lovely Runner  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Meet Yourself

On 4/11/2022 at 11:44 AM, bai said:

this year baeksang nominees are outt https://www.baeksangawards.co.kr/candidate

Well deserved for DP, 2521 & Squid Game:heart: I haven't seen the other 2!

On 4/13/2022 at 10:16 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

@JenLI'm also dying already haha...body not used to go to work... After work I only can stay to watch 1 or 2 episodes, not more than that 😅 I think age also catching up with me haha.... 

Current cutest oppa is Kim Jae Wook with his Crazy Love drama. P.s He's a good kisser ! 

Other drama that I like now is My Liberation Notes. The drama have a slower pace, it might be your cup of tea too. 

Oh Tea! Me too! I'm getting OLDDDDD already  :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Hahaha, how is Crazy Love? I've never been a Kim Jae Wook or Krystal fan, but I think the posters and advertising look good! :MewHi:

What's My Liberation Notes about? I keep hearing the title thrown around! I'm only watching Tomorrow at the moment although looking forward to talking Love All Play with @Tofu when it comes out! (I have grudgingly accepted the name change from Going to You at the speed of 493km which I liked better :lol:

On 4/13/2022 at 10:51 PM, Tofu said:

Yes and no. Easter falls on a Sunday and most people are already off on this day. Most companies have floating holidays which is another day off during the year that they would have taken off if Easter didn't land on a Sunday. For example, for my workplace, Christmas Eve is not considered a holiday, but because Easter falls on a Sunday, our floating holiday is Christmas Eve. Sometimes companies may have the Monday after Easter off instead. 

Those that must work on Easter Sunday, companies may opt to pay them a holiday rate (time and a half).

Companies with CEO or management who celebrate Easter, may opt to have more time off (like those from private colleges, they usually have Good Friday off too). 

Wow floating holidays! What a concept. Over here, we get Easter Monday which is a public holiday. And all part time/ casual workers who work the Easter weekend from Friday-Monday feel super loaded :pandatakeit:  But then I guess we don't get Christmas Eve...though we get Boxing Day (the 26th Dec) off as a public holiday as well. I'm not sure if that's for the sport or for opening boxes :lol:

On 4/14/2022 at 10:17 PM, mademoiselle said:

@Tofu Easter is always on a Sunday, so doesn't that mean you guys never have a holiday? And there's nothing like e.g. if a festive day falls on a weekend, you get another day off in the US?

Christmas eve isn't a day off here too but some companies will close down on this day, allowing employees to do their last minute shopping or preparing for Christmas. My current one make us come to work half a day (clean up the office) and the rest of the day is Christmas party - we don't get paid if we do not go.

We just take flex if we've saved it up (flexible working hours, assuming you worked a few hours over during the week) :MewHi:

WHATTTTT??? you have to go to the xmas party or miss being paid? :shocked2: That's so weird! We have a party after hours and everyone usually goes anyway because we're all good friends. But you definitely don't have to go on the pay basis!

On 4/16/2022 at 12:18 PM, Tofu said:

Agreed with Kim Min Kyu! He's so adorable!

Credit

@SilverMoonTea, have you not adopted him? He looks nice in glasses too.

Thanks for the Kim Min Gue gifs. He was soooo puppy. I loved him so much while watching that drama. :heart::wow:

And also when he took off his top damn, he did not lie about the working out :MonkaTang:

On 4/16/2022 at 1:22 PM, mademoiselle said:

I am put off by this surcharge, especially because there is not set limit what the businesses should be charging. It's a public holiday, the businesses can choose to take a break too and if they don't want to, why do customers need to be hit by this surcharge?

Hahaha I feel like @Tofu may be use to the extra charges anyway because isn't tipping essential in the States? :thinking: And the tax is added afterwards as well so feels like your meal costs more!

On 4/16/2022 at 5:16 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

The drama have too many kiss btw :lenny:

It's sweetness overload... but it's short anyway haha... 

Hahahah too many kisses in a good way or bad way Tea?

On 4/16/2022 at 9:32 PM, mademoiselle said:

@SilverMoonTea New oppa already? How are we ever going to catch up to you? Hahaha!

Hahaha how many have been adopted this year already??? :shocked2::shocked2::shocked2:

On 4/17/2022 at 12:40 AM, SilverMoonTea said:

But like madem said I kept thinking how nice if it's the zombie couple instead lols 

I haven't even seen this yet and I still think Happiness couple is better :pandahehe:

On 4/17/2022 at 5:12 PM, bai said:

HE ISSS!!! Ryan Golddddd 💋💢💢

I watched the kiss scenes in Crazy Love lololol

Hahaha I feel like you and Tea have similar tastes in fangirling! :laugh:

On 4/19/2022 at 5:47 PM, mademoiselle said:

@SilverMoonTea @Tofu If I must choose, I definitely prefer no buns!

I am not a fan of the man buns or long hair. What about you all? :MewHi:

On 4/19/2022 at 11:21 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

I need to adopt him! Did I do it already or not 😅 oh I did last December haha

You almost double dipped :laugh: Double adopted?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

Currently watching: My Lovely Runner // Chief Detective 1958

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Byeon Woo Seok - Sun Jae has run away with my heart!

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

Just now, SilverMoonTea said:

@JenLCrazy Love the drama only good for the OTP, the rest of characters actually an extra and quite annoying. 

My Liberation Notes is a drama with slow pacing and slice of life type. I actually think you might like this. And it's like documentary drama for introvert people 😅 I can relate so much to their problems. 

Ok in summary I should avoid Crazy Love as I don't care for the main pair anyway and maybe try My Liberation Notes :heiboi:

I'll see if I can squeeze it in some time!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Currently watching: My Lovely Runner // Chief Detective 1958

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Byeon Woo Seok - Sun Jae has run away with my heart!

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

9 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

My Liberation Notes is a drama with slow pacing and slice of life type

this drama has that feel of artsy(?????) Idk but ghad I love how they put the POV

and it's nice to know that many introvert people relate to this, I can getting to understand more my friends feeling with this personality

9 hours ago, JenL said:

Hahaha I feel like you and Tea have similar tastes in fangirling! 

in kisses fangirling? Lololol :eeeee:

@mademoiselle moi & rants of that weird super-sharp-front-head hairstyle (Idk how to describe lol). I can relate eh, if there is another option I would not prefer it as well  :PsyWhat:

but.. The face for me.. I'm whippedt :BulbaConfused:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

@bai I learnt that you have seen at least two episodes of YY's sageuk even though you said you aren't interested. Hahahaha! Never say never now 😜! I'll join you guys soon (have seen e1 but not yet the rest), and I'm updated with Special China Forces to ep27. I think I should let it accumulate again so that I can FF through the boring bits.

The verdict so far... I still prefer Yu Tu. :lmao2:

@JenL @Tofu I'm sure you guys have seen Kim Min Gyu's photoshoot yesterday? :smile:

And then there's Ahn Hyo Seop's DAZED KOREA's photoshoot... oh lala~ :wow:

FQv8Vt8aMAI0uGn?format=jpg&name=large

Spoiler

• Haha 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Tasty 1

@mademoiselle oh I thought you already dropped GoSF 😂😂 I didn't continue WRTW I can't vibin' yet people so easily killed by wind from a fan or silk.. The CGI looks off many times so I think I will just stay on the 'land' 😁

OMG best timing to open this thread. ARMAND IS BACK WITH THE NICEST HAIRSTYLE EVER (OMG HE LOOKS LIKE PRINCE HELP) :laugh:+ RAY my love!!!

Why some boys grow the 'bush' too much 😂😂

• Haha 3

G O O D  V I B E S  

@bai Now that the travelling restriction has eased, I'm so looking forward to Josh & Ollie taking Armand and Max to Korea. They've been nagging about it in every single videos they are in, trying to negotiate a trip each time. Hahaha! In this video, there's a new good looking boy sitting beside Armand. Heh.

They will appear on Jolly next (alternative channel). Yay, more Armand and Ray.

But back to curls, oh my lord. I feel :BulbaConfused: seeing so many bird nests! I've never seen so many before. Please don't tell me the curly hair trends are back!

I was annoyed with Yan Po Yue at first so the earlier episodes were hard to watch. But I managed to when it gets a bit more interesting and I get what you mean about how E15-16 are like Counter Strike now. Haha. I think that was the most interesting bits out of all the episodes aired to be honest. I honestly couldn't care less about the drug trafficker parts. LOL! But then it slowed down again in recent episodes and I've to sit through some of the soldiers sharing stories about themselves.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Can I ban Feng Lan Xi from going back to the palace? I was so sad when he put his hair into a bun in episode 5-6! :cry:@bai OK, I think I like Feng Lan Xi more than Yan Po Yue. No.2 at the moment after Yu Tu :lmao2:. Maybe he's Yu Tu's past life - just as smart, calculative and fu hei! :laugh:

It's so obvious he likes Bai Feng Xi so I don't get why I'm reading on weibo some posts mentioned he "finally" admits/realises he loves her. By the way, from what I watched so far, Hei Feng Xi's kungfu is waaaay stronger than Bai Feng Xi leh, so how can their names be put together?

Anyway, it's been eons since I watched a Wuxia drama/movie so I'm like you, most of the time have difficulty getting used to them flying around. But, at least the actions are more well done and wires are invisible unlike Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
6 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

And then there's Ahn Hyo Seop's DAZED KOREA's photoshoot... oh lala~

I saw some photos and he looks great. 

I just finished Grid :BulbaConfused: ...ahahaah thankfully our beautiful Kang Joon is resurrected somehow. Now , please give us a S2

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Mon-Tues: Lovely Runner  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Meet Yourself

22 hours ago, JenL said:

I'm only watching Tomorrow at the moment although looking forward to talking Love All Play with @Tofu when it comes out! (I have grudgingly accepted the name change from Going to You at the speed of 493km which I liked better 

KBS is calling it Love All Play, but Disney+ (where it's airing online) calls it Going to You at the Speed of 493km. So confusing with all these title changes. :BulbaConfused:

22 hours ago, JenL said:

Hahaha I feel like @Tofu may be use to the extra charges anyway because isn't tipping essential in the States? And the tax is added afterwards as well so feels like your meal costs more!

It's part of the culture here to tip at least 15-20% Some restaurants will make it a point to call out that they pay their waiters the non-tipping wage (tip is included for them but as a bonus instead of part of their wage). 

Crazy Love is not bad, but watch it just for the leads. The other characters are a bit annoying and the drama took about 5-6 episodes to get moving too. 

I'm sure you guys have seen Kim Min Gyu's photoshoot yesterday?

No, I have not! I was too busy looking at how cute Chae Jong Hyeop is to notice anyone else. Wow! Why so handsome, Kim Min Gyu?! :wow:

OMG, the amount of curly hairs I am seeing in this one video!!!

Hahahahahahahahahaha!! Permed hair is not for everyone. :lmao2:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

17 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

@bai Now that the travelling restriction has eased, I'm so looking forward to Josh & Ollie taking Armand and Max to Korea. They've been nagging about it in every single videos they are in, trying to negotiate a trip each time. Hahaha! In this video, there's a new good looking boy sitting beside Armand. Heh.

exactlyyyyyyy. They need to go to SK before graduating. Ray too please my love. LOL

is he (the next to Armand) good looking for you? I can feel his castle vibe but more on an older??? Hahahaha

Jolly channel will be more on culture reaction seems it? They start to milk more fun acculturation here xD

But back to curls, oh my lord. I feel :BulbaConfused: seeing so many bird nests! I've never seen so many before. Please don't tell me the curly hair trends are back!

and I wonder about the curl type. Some of them have serious cylindrical (Idk anymore the name) type of curls! :BulbaConfused:

I was annoyed with Yan Po Yue at first so the earlier episodes were hard to watch. But I managed to when it gets a bit more interesting and I get what you mean about how E15-16 are like Counter Strike now. Haha. I think that was the most interesting bits out of all the episodes aired to be honest. I honestly couldn't care less about the drug trafficker parts. LOL! But then it slowed down again in recent episodes and I've to sit through some of the soldiers sharing stories about themselves.

yeah E15-16 is really interesting for me & I think it's the most too by far. I'm still on E24. In the backstory of Guo Xiao Xiao, to lost comrades right in front of you.. 😥

btw I'm kinda scared of their safety while filming for real.. GASP. Relieved they are all ok now. LOL *nervous

it's more like they were in real military trainees something. So total it's closer to crazy 😬😬

bamboo worms eating is actually easy because the taste like fried potato it is kind of delicious type of bugs lol

but centipede.. Didn't they have option to subtitute it with edible look-a-like? 😲

trivia: YY had scar in his face due malfunctioned axe. Jiang Luxia (Guo Xiao Xiao) lose one of her teeth when bumped onto something. For shooting a scene, the one who played Bai Long buried alive for minutes 

11 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Can I ban Feng Lan Xi from going back to the palace? I was so sad when he put his hair into a bun in episode 5-6! :cry:@bai OK, I think I like Feng Lan Xi more than Yan Po Yue. No.2 at the moment after Yu Tu :lmao2:. Maybe he's Yu Tu's past life - just as smart, calculative and fu hei! :laugh:

It's so obvious he likes Bai Feng Xi so I don't get why I'm reading on weibo some posts mentioned he "finally" admits/realises he loves her. By the way, from what I watched so far, Hei Feng Xi's kungfu is waaaay stronger than Bai Feng Xi leh, so how can their names be put together?

LOL moi & her bun rants. I like how people talk about YY will be fit in Nirvana on Fire with that look

ME TOO think that way. Feng Lan Xi is more like a joseon era of Yu Tu 😂😂

he likes BFX from E01 it's really obvious. I don't have idea. No progress yet from E02 and don't know if I will ever continue it :JuiceGhost:

• Like 3

G O O D  V I B E S  

@bai Yes I think I've heard/seen the BTS even before airing that YY worked really hard on filming SCF. Not surprised they were injured. As for the insects, lol, I'm not sure why they don't use fake ones but I am assuming you can readily just get real ones so need to waste money to make fake look-alike?

I can't help it with his buns. At some point (some scenes) I even thought he looked ugly in it. HAHAHAHA! Just some times not all the time and then I'm all "ahhhh" (not stressed) again when his hair is down. Sighs. Funny how I didn't even hate it that much when I watched his buns in that movie Once upon a Time... it's definitely how they style it like Tofu said.

I like the cut of chae jong hyeop more than the trailer preview itself. I hope it'll be a nice show... 

• Haha 3
53 minutes ago, bai said:

awwwww he looks cute & bufff. How is the story??

I am bias. I watch him with hearts in my eyes. :wow:

The leads are cute. The first two episodes are introduction (how they started playing on the same team, etc.). I think next week is when it picks up. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
7 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Hahaha hey, lovely to meet you here! Yeah, all for YY... I usually don't watch C-dramas. Kdramas have kept me busy enough.

I think from what I've read, FLX's older brother is a villain in the novel. :thinking:

@movingwheel @bai I read/saw from weibo, YY and his co-stars had a live broadcast yesterday and he mentioned his next drama he'll play a firefighter. Man, this boy just wants to be dirty all the time huh? xD

dragging the mention from drama thread to this bcs more suitable xD yeah I think he is having interest in occupation based drama these days??? xD I'm hardly move on from that yesterday live stream

him as HFX is so unreal for me, with a bit editing like fan art something

FP9r9JoaQAADzJf?format=jpg&name=4096x409

cr. Weibo 老狼的羊蹄子

I can forgive the bun in this scene:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

G O O D  V I B E S  

@bai You have a thing with Oppa holding an umbrella in the 🌧, huh? Didn't you and Tea also swoon at RJY for a scene like this?

I saw some cuts of the live stream. It was also funny that he didn't want to stop the broadcast to update his app thinking if he logged out of the live broadcast he would lose all the fans 🤣

EDIT:

Also I just saw a cut of him having hiccups. Seriously... :lmao2:

• Haha 3