5 hours ago, Tofu said:

@mademoiselle @JenL Kim Min Kyu can't handle even the smallest amount of spice but he pretends he can. Hahaha!

Sigh, why do people torture themselves? But @Tofu I don't think Korean's level 1 spicy is the same level as the spicy I can take though... and I think his tongue was already gone since he went for level 3 first.

It was like once the Indian colleague made a few different variety of food and she didn't tell me the one I picked was the spiciest! I even dipped it in the spicy tamarind sauce she told us to try and it completely burnt my tongue. I couldn't taste the flavours of all her other food. I was really NOT happy about it since she knew I cannot handle spicy and she keeps forcing us to eat her food and she puts chilli in them.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 1

@mademoiselle His manager said that he cannot handle any spice. He was eating kimbap right before with a little spice (not much, said it's something kids can eat) in it, and Min Kyu started sweating. His tongue was on fire but he kept saying he was fine. The manager said he has a lot of pride so he would torture himself if someone makes a comment about the amount of spice he can handle. It makes me wonder if he can eat kimchi because those can be a little on the spicy side. 

Your colleague is evil! I understand wanting people to try foods that's as close to how they are served, but she knowingly withheld that information. She should have told people so they can make that decision themselves. The idea is to open people up to different types of food, not traumatize them so they never eat that food again. :PikachuFacePalm:

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Tofu said:

It makes me wonder if he can eat kimchi because those can be a little on the spicy side.

😄😄😄 He'll probably need to wash them in water like what I saw the ahjumma did when I was eating Myeongdong Kyoja! It's nice knowing there's a minority of Koreans that can't take spicy as well ... I don't feel so alone. 😂

1 hour ago, Tofu said:

Your colleague is evil! I understand wanting people to try foods that's as close to how they are served, but she knowingly withheld that information. She should have told people so they can make that decision themselves. The idea is to open people up to different types of food, not traumatize them so they never eat that food again.

I was actually up for trying out new types of food, but became against it after multiple times of deliberate intention to "train" us eating chilli. The down side is, she gets upset if we say no to her food. :idk:

• Like 2
  • Shocked 1
14 minutes ago, Tofu said:

@SilverMoonTea I think you have a thing for male characters who goes through pain. Ding Yuxi just finished filming this one where he dies seven times. Haha! 

His eyebrow look amazing, maybe need to prepare for the beautiful death ahead :laugh:

I watched his drama Intense Love mindlessly. The romance so cheesy and sweet and sometimes I'm quite lost in their sugary sea 😅😂

Since MOMO ended, I don't feel any attachment with other dramas :cry:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

I think I might just adopt Lee Joon. He's so good in Bloody Heart. He goes from intense - angry & cold to emotionally teary each time he meets KangHanna's character. I have never really watched any of his previous shows (except for the movie Luck-Key) but I think should check them out. 

• Like 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

23 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

His eyebrow look amazing, maybe need to prepare for the beautiful death ahead

It looks great! Sometimes the eyebrows are not that great though. Dylan's eyebrows, at times, are too animated, but I like the one from his new drama. Historical dramas make them too arched. Haha! Intense Love is verrrrrry sweet. I skipped a lot when I watched it. Did you finish? 

16 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

And where in the world is Se Jong's drama confirmation?

I know! I want to see in something too, but at this rate, I don't think we will see him 2022. :letalQQ:

14 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

I might just adopt Lee Joon.

I fully support this because I love Joon especially during these parts in Bulgasal. ❤️

Bulgasal-03.gif

Once work is not too busy, I'll watch Bloody Heart. 

• Haha 4
  • Clapping Hands 1
2 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

And today, I wanna marry him again :lmao2:

He looks so handsome. I wish I was in the right frame of mind to watch Tomorrow. Maybe I will binge it later. 

Lee Joon...

• Like 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

32 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

He looks so handsome. I wish I was in the right frame of mind to watch Tomorrow. Maybe I will binge it later. 

I figure it might not be the right timing for you due to the topics/tone of the drama. Watch it when you feel better. Even LMN, I was thinking whether it was too sad for you coz of the development last week. :nervous:

Meanwhile... I would like to get into Bloody Heart! I tried first two episodes couple of weeks ago but couldn't concentrate so if I were to start again, I've to rewatch. :PikachuFacePalm:

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
5 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

. Even LMN, I was thinking whether it was too sad for you coz of the development last week. :nervous:

Yes , in some ways last week's episode hit home for me. But I have come so far in the drama , so I won't drop it  plus I really love the show. Best drama this year for me. 

I was watching Our Blues just now. Kim Woo Bin's character such a sweetheart. 

Are you gonna watch this @mademoiselle?

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

I was watching Our Blues just now. Kim Woo Bin's character such a sweetheart. 

Yes!!! Yes he is. So I'm rooting for him to be able to be The One for Han Ji Min's character. I also want to see how he wins over the sister's heart since she did not have good impression of him. Hahaha. The story of Eun Hui and Mi Ran surprised me too... as in I didn't think I'd like their story but I ended up enjoying it and tear up a little when Mi Ran confronted Eun Hui.

28 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Are you gonna watch this @mademoiselle?

:jiminbtssigh: Undecided. Love Seo In Guk but the FL is a huge NO for me...

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 3