@Chocolate @mademoiselle I never watched YC1 but I saw his hairstyle and it was so....interesting. I don't know if I disliked his hair or facial hair more. Haha! I think he looked better in Military Doberman. 

My love is coming back soon and I cannot be happier! There are only a handful of Chinese actors I follow closely and Wu Lei is one of them. :heart:

LLTG-02.gif

• Haha 3

@Tofu I'm not happy right now that Ahn Bo Hyun appears so quick in Yumi Cells 2! To me, Yumi and Babi (Jin Young) just got together! Haha anyway, if following the original, he's out of the picture so fingers crossed.

5 hours ago, Tofu said:

My love is coming back soon and I cannot be happier! There are only a handful of Chinese actors I follow closely and Wu Lei is one of them. 

Hahahaha you and your Wu Lei. Who is the FL?

• Haha 2
4 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

To me, Yumi and Babi (Jin Young) just got together!

Does she end up with him or is he not her last love? 

1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

Why does Yang Yang and Wu Lei kept exchanging female co-stars?

Reba and Lusi are China's top actresses so they get paired up with everyone. 😂 In The Long Ballad (WuLei and Reba), Lusi played his sister-in-law. Hahahaha!! 

Wu Lei and Lusi looks good together and I'm happy about their real voices too! I think they could have done it for WWTR, YY has a deep voice and it would have sounded good for his character!

LLTG-03.gif

1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

What dynasty is this, @Tofu? The costumes look really good.

I'm not exactly sure but if I had to guess, it's probably from the Song Dynasty. I think their costumes match that period the most. 

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
51 minutes ago, Tofu said:

Does she end up with him or is he not her last love?

In the webtoon, she marries another man after Babi. If we have S3 (no news yet), then Jin Young is not endgame.

52 minutes ago, Tofu said:

In The Long Ballad (WuLei and Reba), Lusi played his sister-in-law. Hahahaha!! 

Yes yes I read she was in Long Ballad (just didn't know she's in-law). Hahahaha but she was only a supporting role then, and now she's mainstream. Which drama was filmed first? With Yang Yang or Wu Lei?

54 minutes ago, Tofu said:

I think they could have done it for WWTR, YY has a deep voice and it would have sounded good for his character!

I honestly don't know why they decided to dub the drama. I was looking forward to YY speaking sageuk tone. But truthfully, the guy's voice sounds similar to YY's voice except I know in certain scenes, YY's own voice would have been better. The voice who dubbed Lusi's I have a gripe with. Her voice breaks whenever she yells "Charge" during the war, and I just cringed.

• Like 2
13 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

In the webtoon, she marries another man after Babi. If we have S3 (no news yet), then Jin Young is not endgame.

Ahh, I see! If this second season is popular, the might do a third season. I don't think she's confirmed to act in any upcoming series so the possibility is there!

she was only a supporting role then, and now she's mainstream. Which drama was filmed first? With Yang Yang or Wu Lei?

In Chinese dramas, they always have a second couple and Lusi played the female lead in the second couple. Her love story in The Long Ballad was a bit more enjoyable to watch than the leads but I love Wu Lei. His character in The Long Ballad was my favorite male character in all of the Chinese dramas I watched last year. Haha! Lusi filmed with Yang Yang before Wu Lei. She wrapped up the drama with Yang Yang and then, went straight to filming with Wu Lei. I don't know how she finds time to do anything. She's goes from filming one drama to the next. She has a list of dramas already filmed  and a long list of dramas she's rumored to star in. 

14 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Her voice breaks whenever she yells "Charge" during the war, and I just cringed.

HAHAHAHAHA! I think I watch too many Chinese dramas because I can completely imagine this. :lmao2:

Are you excited for Lee Jong Sukk's new drama? 

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
On 6/21/2022 at 10:12 AM, Tofu said:

My love is coming back soon and I cannot be happier! There are only a handful of Chinese actors I follow closely and Wu Lei is one of them. :heart:

Me too. Looking forward to this...I am still upset about how they dragged his last drama because they are "secretly" going to have a S2...He & Lusi look great together. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

15 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Yeah I am. He's a long time Oppa who tends to pick good projects so I'm looking forward to this. The posters look appealing too.

I'm not super excited about his leading lady so I'll have you watch and tell me if it's worth it. :laugh:

9 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Me too. Looking forward to this...I am still upset about how they dragged his last drama because they are "secretly" going to have a S2...He & Lusi look great together. 

I loved that drama but I pretend that was the ending. :niu:

• Haha 2
  • Party! 1

Hey @mademoiselle did you know your boys are coming to Australia??? I didn't realise both Astro and SF9 were coming to Sydney in August!!! :Party01::Party01::Party01: 

Hahaha I went to the last big Kpop concert like a decade ago for CNBlue (Really for Jung Yong Hwa)...Kinda tempted to go again! :pandahehe:

qJPjPHA.jpg

Edited by JenL
  • Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Party! 1

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

18 minutes ago, JenL said:

Whyyyyy? Is it because he's doing so much drama stuff? :thinking:

FNC cited conflict with his drama schedule but there hasn't been any announcement about his next drama. He's been sent to do solo FMs in Philippines (June 26) and Japan (July) instead.

So the upcoming album - it's a 6 members SF9 (excluding Young Bin, In Seong and Rowoon). Fans were very mad few weeks ago when the announcement came out.

But I'm also wondering whether it is also because his injured back can't handle dances anymore. Ever since he was suffering from pain during promotion for Summer Breeze and had to take sick leave, since then his comeback performances he has to wear strap and his dances weren't as forceful as it used to be.

The tickets for good seatings are NOT cheap! Almost $200! I'd only be tempted if Rowoon is performing. Hi-Wave & Greet with Rowoon... :wow2: (if he's there)...

Will you go @JenL?

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 2
  • Insightful 1

Hmmm, looks like you're right - it's just SF5 :idk: Sucks for fans here!

You know what I'm totally jealous of? The Lee Je Hoon FM that just happened in Bangkok the other day! Would have totally gone to that if I lived in Thailand! :heart:

12 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

The tickets for good seatings are NOT cheap! Almost $200! 

Hahaha they never are cheap! But I feel like at least with these ones you get to see a bunch of acts if you're not a hardcore fan of one group (or if you love multiple groups). I'm never really a hardcore fan of Kpop, so I like to see a bit of everything when I go as a taste tester :heiboi:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

@JenL Oh...what the!!? Even Chani not going to be there! How disappointing for Chani's fans (and me). My Rowoonie ahhhhh~ I'm just not destined to meet cute my Oppa. :CubShy: I am glad they informed this in advance so everyone can make a more informed decision.

3 minutes ago, JenL said:

You know what I'm totally jealous of? The Lee Je Hoon FM that just happened in Bangkok the other day! Would have totally gone to that if I lived in Thailand!

Aww really? Now that the borders have opened up, many Koreans are going out to do FMs. I think I just saw Kim Soo Hyun at Manila. He looked like he's been put in a glass box for the greet & meet LOL

4 minutes ago, JenL said:

Hahaha they never are cheap! But I feel like at least with these ones you get to see a bunch of acts if you're not a hardcore fan of one group (or if you love multiple groups). I'm never really a hardcore fan of Kpop, so I like to see a bit of everything when I go as a taste tester :heiboi:

Hahahaha my problem is I don't know many of them and even if I do, like EXO's Kai and Chen and ASTRO, I'm not updated with their music! :jiminbtssigh:

• Haha 3
15 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Will you go @JenL?

Not sure! I think it sounds fun. Rowoon not being there takes away from it....but I haven't been interstate for aaaages and I have soooo much leave (after this busy period). I have it as a maybe idea for the moment. I could go visit friends in Sydney and then kill 2 birds with one stone...:pandathink:

• Like 3

Just now, JenL said:

Not sure! I think it sounds fun. Rowoon not being there takes away from it....but I haven't been interstate for aaaages and I have soooo much leave (after this busy period). I have it as a maybe idea for the moment. I could go visit friends in Sydney and then kill 2 birds with one stone...:pandathink:

Rowoon not being there has made it easy for me. Hahahahahaha! I don't need to think twice, trice anymore. But, I'm temporarily sad that for a moment I felt like I had the chance to see him in person, and I'm not. :laugh::letalQQ:

Before COVID, the exhibition of Tutankhamen was supposed to happen in Sydney. A friend and I already made plans to go once we know the dates. And COVID exploded. Tutankhamen's treasures are now back in Egypt. :letalQQ:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Rowoon not being there has made it easy for me. Hahahahahaha! I don't need to think twice, trice anymore. But, I'm temporarily sad that for a moment I felt like I had the chance to see him in person, and I'm not. :laugh::letalQQ:

Maybe one day! If you're on holidays somewhere and he does a fan meet conveniently. Never lose hope! :yayaya::laugh:

Haha, I think my heartbreaking moment will be if Lee Jae Wook announces an overseas fan meet. Probably in Japan. He seems to have quite a few Japanese fans. I know it won't be in Australia that's for sure! :letalQQ:

Oh well, at least I've met Jasper a number of times. He's so pretty in real life as I've said 1000 times before. Taiwanese fan meets are so much easier to navigate and often free (but queueing up the whole day is required). :heart:

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 1

@JenL It's hard not to lose hope because even when I was in Seoul, I see no celebrities! On the contrary, a friend who went there with her family (and not interested in kdramas), saw a production team filming. I was like, "Who? Who?" and only to get "I don't know!"

Then another one is just super lucky. She's gone to see Oppa at the LA airport. There were so many fans that she was pushed towards Oppa! She then followed him around when he was filming his drama. When she went to Seoul, she bumped into Suzy at the airport and took photos with her. I was literally looking out for reporters (coz you know how they always take pictures of celebrities at the airport)...

bunny-cute.gif

I can only say she must have saved a country; I must have betrayed one. :lmao2:

EDIT: This was released by FNC today.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Party! 1
7 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

@JenL @Tofu LOOOOK!

My Rowoon is in Manila today for his first FM. 

lee-je-hoon-cute.gif

hai everyone. happy weekend. 😍 @mademoiselle , @JenL , @Tofu , that's great. :Party01: chingu, his presence was also greeted by fans from neighbouring countries who flew in especially to meet him in person. :PikaSwag:

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 2

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

On 6/23/2022 at 11:42 PM, mademoiselle said:

@JenL It's hard not to lose hope because even when I was in Seoul, I see no celebrities! On the contrary, a friend who went there with her family (and not interested in kdramas), saw a production team filming. I was like, "Who? Who?" and only to get "I don't know!"

I don't think I've run into any Korean celebrities either :letalQQ: I've run into plenty of Australian celebrities due to the nature of work (Me, having spent too long in Kdramaland and never watching Australian/ US shows: Who is this? :laugh:) and occasionally the odd US celebrity. And I have done the fan meets for Taiwanese celebrities...but I hope to see my Korean Oppas in real life one day! :BulbaOWO:

I need one of my Oppas to do a fan meet in Malaysia when I'm there. These thing happen in Malaysia too right? :thinking: I have never asked my cousins because I don't want them to know the true level of fan girl I actually am :lol:

Hahaha I have faith for the both of us @mademoiselle....that one day you'll meet Rowoon....wow, it's only his first fann meet? As a solo artist I assume? :thinking:

On 6/23/2022 at 11:42 PM, mademoiselle said:

Then another one is just super lucky. She's gone to see Oppa at the LA airport. There were so many fans that she was pushed towards Oppa! She then followed him around when he was filming his drama. When she went to Seoul, she bumped into Suzy at the airport and took photos with her. I was literally looking out for reporters (coz you know how they always take pictures of celebrities at the airport)...

Hahaha, wow your friend ran into Suzy?! That's a big name to run into! :lettalKWA: My friend saw Song Joong ki (whose Oppa is this? @ssteph?) when he was promoting a film in Korea. He walked across the street and she saw from the cafe above and took photos from her vantage point :laugh: 

I also just saw this post on twitter. Imagine running into a big star on holidays or in your home country....

On 6/26/2022 at 1:06 AM, twink_twink_ said:

:Party01:  new stills - find out more details about Hwang In Youp - Asean country.

Damn this one is so close yet so far! :cry:

@JenL @Tofu LOOOOK!

6 hours ago, twink_twink_ said:

hai everyone. happy weekend. 😍 @mademoiselle , @JenL , @Tofu , that's great. :Party01: chingu, his presence was also greeted by fans from neighbouring countries who flew in especially to meet him in person. :PikaSwag:

Hahaha so jealous of these fan girls that got to go to this Lee Je Hoon fan meet. He's so adorable. :wow:

ALSO the man know how to get his fans riled up....he turns up in uniform  :lenny:

Edited by JenL
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1