On 7/27/2022 at 3:44 PM, twink_twink_ said:

Lee Min Ki & Han Ji Min will be part of the upcoming JTBC drama Hip.

I am looking forward to this one. Cause I like the leads and also this is by the PD of The Light In Your Eyes and My Liberation Notes, both dramas are in my favorite list. 

@JenL our oppa here looks so tired...do you notice he likes to put his hands behind his back like got backache or something? And I wish his agency dress him better. I like his posture/ body language - comes across as humble & unassuming.

16 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

@Tofu Ahahahahahaha I still ♥ Rowoon but this shot is nice so I thought I wear it for a while hehe

Confirmed adoption :1000:

@Tofu I have no time to change my PP - I want to gif KTO's scene but I will have to do it later. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Star Struck 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

On 7/26/2022 at 10:05 AM, mademoiselle said:

I see @abs-oluteM @JenL have already purchased the KTO + WYW badges HAHAHA. 

I was on it as soon as I saw them :laugh: I feel slightly bad that I have such Kang Tae Oh fever when I waited so long to see Lee Jae Wook as well...but I swear I support them both...it's just that one has the better character at the moment :lenny:

On 7/26/2022 at 11:10 AM, abs-oluteM said:

@JenL KTO at Emergency Declaration premiere in support of Im Si Wan . Has subs

Ooooh thanks for sharing! :heart: It's so nice that they're still friends after Run On....Also KTO looks so pretty here! I'm so jelly of the fans who got see him looking this good live and got to take no-mask photos. What a dream!

I laugh at Min Woo actor though. He had to clarify that he is not his character :lol: It seemed like he was sayng "Please don't hurt me."

On 7/26/2022 at 11:58 AM, Chocolate said:

KTO is too goody goody in ELW for me. This styling much better lol.

Hahaha, you and your troublesome affair boys. It's nice when guys are nice :BulbaOWO: 

...But you're not wrong. He looks hot in that photo :laugh:

On 7/28/2022 at 4:56 AM, Tofu said:

Whenever there's a drama that has affairs, cheating, etc. I always think of @Chocolate and @SilverMoonTea. I started drama on Netflix with Kim Hee Sun recently. When I went to tell Tea that it's something she would enjoyed, she had already watched more than half the episodes! :lmao2:

Haha, me too. I always think of these 2 when I see affair/ makjang dramas...not my style, but I know there is a keen audience out there :laugh:

On 7/28/2022 at 11:31 AM, twink_twink_ said:

Cha Eun Woo, Sehun and Park Solomon exude their handsomeness at the DIOR event.

Wow what a good looking bunch! Fashion events in Korea must be next level with all their pretty A Listers! :PikaSwag:

Edited by JenL
  • Haha 6
  • Star Struck 1

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

On 7/28/2022 at 11:19 PM, Tofu said:

I opened up JH and thought, "Yay! @abs-oluteM is using Lei Lei as her DP!". ONLY to find out that it was @mademoiselle instead!! :PsyWhat:

@SilverMoonTea and I always change our DP depending on who we like at the moment, but I just thought yours will always be Rowoon. I support this change!!! :lmao2::wow:

I am also shocked @mademoiselle. Good bye Rowoon :lenny:

On 7/29/2022 at 4:43 PM, abs-oluteM said:

@JenL our oppa here looks so tired...do you notice he likes to put his hands behind his back like got backache or something? And I wish his agency dress him better. I like his posture/ body language - comes across as humble & unassuming

He does look tired :letalQQ: I assume he's trying to squeeze in as much promo and work before military. It really is quite an annoying thing for him to finally get the fame he deserves just before having to enlist. He's probably had a much longer trek to get to first lead position than a lot of other stars (In Doom at Your Serivce I almost felt like he had gone backwards as the second lead in the secondary love triangle), but I hope he continues to be remembered for this role and gets some of that recognition back straightaway :heart:

As for his styling, I agree! What's with this weird yellow vest jumper?! Is it terrible if I say they need to get him back into Jun Ho-like shirts/ officewear? :lol:

• Haha 6
  • Party! 1

Wu Lei looks good here!

However, I associate the song used in the video with a Japanese drama. Someone once made a FMV using this Jaymes Young song and every time I hear the song I think of that drama. :laugh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

@mademoiselle HAHAHA! This video was made for all the Ling Buyi lovers.

I started Cross Fire this weekend because I didn't have anything to watch. The subtitles are not that great, but it's enough to understand. I think I always put this off because I'm not that into e-sports dramas. 

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 1

@Tofu Consider his armour costume is quite heavy (per the BTS) and bulkly, his action scenes were well-done.

I had a quick research on Crossfire over the weekend but got a little bit put off because (1) he's not ML (2) Luhan is ML. If only The Long Ballad is not dubbed... I do like him in that white armour he's in. Reminds me of Lord of the Rings' elves. :pandathink: And I do used to love Legolas :laugh: (so off-topic).

fa0496379935c117943662abbeb2757c96061c94

@Tofu Do you know the joke (or meta?) behind him having 3 rocks on him in this scene?

Lei Lei's Chinese name "Lei" is the word "rock" repeated 3 times.

石 (1 rock) → 磊 (3 rocks)

:eeeee: I'm guessing you know coz his fans also calls him 3 rocks didi (little brother).

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

@mademoiselle I know his voice was dubbed in TLBallad, but it was okay. He's character was great there. Love him there too.

@JenL OMG...look at how fit he is. No wonder he had wanted to enlist in Marines or UDT.  It's crazy. KBS & all the other channels is cashing in on KTO fever, compiling all his old stuff & posting it. LOL

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

Attention @abs-oluteM, have you seen this yet? I'm not sure why, but that hair flick/ cow lick is really killing me :BulbaOWO: 

Let me just crawl back into my coffin after this :pandahehe:  Why is he even playing baseball? I just got home from hanging out with friends and saw this no context :heiboi:

nJnIeBf.gif

I can see I'm not the only one dying from this...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 8/6/2022 at 9:09 AM, mademoiselle said:

@abs-oluteM Good for him before he enlist. Means when he returns, he'll get more/good offers.

Hope so...so many oppas in the market....and he isn't as big a name as SKJ. Hope they don't forget him then. MOC (agency) needs to manage this well.

-------

Did you see this one @JenL? ahahah

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 8/5/2022 at 11:13 PM, abs-oluteM said:

@JenL OMG...look at how fit he is. No wonder he had wanted to enlist in Marines or UDT.  It's crazy. KBS & all the other channels is cashing in on KTO fever, compiling all his old stuff & posting it. LOL

He's so fit! But I feel like he's always had a build (at least since I first noticed him in dramas) so I feel like he's one of those guys that nver misses out on working out :heart: I'm tired just watching this :laugh:

Hahaha everyone has like years of footage of him since he's been around for awhile but now they're pulling it out and pushing it to the world because they want in to prove they've worked with him before :lenny:

1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

@JenL yes yes yes. I have been on Twitter & IG just like ogling . That flick was just hot . His smile makes me melt . 

Let’s also ogle at him drinking :smile:

Hahaha, who knew I'd one day be entertained by a video of someone drinking water? :laugh:

10 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Hope so...so many oppas in the market....and he isn't as big a name as SKJ. Hope they don't forget him then. MOC (agency) needs to manage this well.

-------

Did you see this one @JenL? ahaha

Yeah I hope his agency continues to help him maintain relevency. I feel bad that he 's going away to the military...but then again, this is better than those who hit big time and then end up in scandal I guess. :idk:

Hahahaha KTO was clearly made to be a celebrity/ actor/ model and not a baseball player....which is better for all of us who enjoy looking at him. But the commentary is funny :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3