@mademoiselle @Tofu I am still trying to watch all the kdramas because the majority of Jang Haven seems to be only watching LLTG.  :laugh: So at least I need to write something and keep @twink_twink_ company! 

Just want to say I am very happy with how EAW ended...yay. I was quite nervous. 
KTO , just do plenty of CFs okay & more pictorials so that @JenL and I have more things to ogle.

OMG Jen, I cannot with him LMAO

• Haha 2
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

@mademoiselle @Tofu I am still trying to watch all the kdramas because the majority of Jang Haven seems to be only watching LLTG.  :laugh: 

And then there's me who has only been on the hardcore bender with Extrardinary Attorney Woo Young Woo  :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Sorry not sorry about your Twitter feeds tonight as I'm sure I tweeted everything I could find on that final fan meet/ watch party...y'all know how much I love a good fan meet right? And how much this drama got under my skin...honestly this combination is dangerous! :Party01:

Just want to say I am very happy with how EAW ended...yay. I was quite nervous. 
KTO , just do plenty of CFs okay & more pictorials so that @JenL and I have more things to ogle.

OMG Jen, I cannot with him LMAO

After the pain from episode 13-15 (actually even some parts of ep 12), I was not expecting much. But the show actually did really well for a final episode. I am often highly critical of final episodes due to the number of botched eps I've had to endure *cough Monthly Home Magazine, Dodosolsollalasol cough* but this one did all the things and it felt warm. Even all the hatable characters turned out not to be so hatable! :heart:

Haha KTO just be everywhere! I hope they do give him plenty of CFs since that's where the money is at :wow::wow::wow: So happy to see him and PEB in such high spirits today. And so many cute photos. If only they would give them an official photoshoot.

RE: cake video = hahaha what was he even thinking :laugh::laugh::laugh:

• Haha 3

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

2 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

So at least I need to write something and keep @twink_twink_ company! 

I know! I felt a little bad when I abandoned @twink_twink_ in Cafe Minamdang. :letalQQ:

20 minutes ago, JenL said:

*cough Monthly Home Magazine, Dodosolsollalasol cough*

These two dramas do not exist for me because of their endings. :jiminbtssigh:

Interesting how they both have leads who are starring in the same drama and will eventually have the same ending too -- an ending that people are complaining about because JSM will not be in season two. JSM and LJW are not meant to have happy endings, apparently. :idk:

My TL is 90% Love Like the Galaxy because all of the episodes came out today. I was telling @SilverMoonTea that in amidst all of this, I have about 10% of KTO posts from @JenL and @abs-oluteM:lmao2:

• Haha 4
  • Star Struck 1

@Tofui saw the LLTG posts & tomorrow I will begin my angst after today’s happy ending for EAW.  

@JenL at least today I know ( more confident) that they will definitely wait for KTO ,  look at the audience reaction to him & all his scenes 

• Like 1
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

1 minute ago, abs-oluteM said:

What does it mean  by most royal? This feels like a trick question especially when I like 3 out of the 4 oppas here...hmmmm

Hahahahahahaha this is the original link

https://www.kpopmap.com/which-historical-k-drama-male-character-has-the-most-royal-looking/

You know what? Now that I see the FULL list, who else is "royal" other than Lee Jun Ho in The Red Sleeve? His charisma as the Crown Prince and later the King was off the chart!

I'm sorry, Rowoon. Hahahahaha I was gonna pick you! :letalQQ::lmao2:

• Haha 2
20 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

@Tofui saw the LLTG posts & tomorrow I will begin my angst after today’s happy ending for EAW.  

@JenL at least today I know ( more confident) that they will definitely wait for KTO ,  look at the audience reaction to him & all his scenes

Yessss, I feel so much more confident that they'll have to if they want a successful second series. He's carrying half the show along with PEB and they just can't wipe out their love story like that :heart:

59 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Who will you guys pick???

No prizes for guessing who I'd pick! :laugh: Lee Jae wook's costume is fantasy historical, but he still looks cool :wow: 

*Not biased at all

Speaking of which, I don't know who I felt more jelly of...the fans in the front row of the EAW viewing event who got to be this close to PEB and KTO or the fans who accidentally ended up near the Lancome event who saw LJW (and apparently Suzy as well!) Why dont we live in Koreaaaaa.... I'll be there for a holiday next year, but like @mademoiselle my chances of running into my faves is very very low :letalQQ:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, JenL said:

I'll be there for a holiday next year, but like @mademoiselle my chances of running into my faves is very very low :letalQQ:

SO nice!!  I am considering if I should go. I went twice already but honestly I didn't even see one oppa...the RL ones not up to my standards ...hmmmmm

3 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Even his abs was very "royal"

:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Yes. The man ate nothing but chicken breast just to prep for that scene! 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

SO nice!!  I am considering if I should go. I went twice already but honestly I didn't even see one oppa...the RL ones not up to my standards ...hmmmmm

Wow, you've been twice? I went like several years ago...and to be honest it was one of those periods where I wasn't watching many Kdramas...so who knows, I might have run into a celeb and not noticed :lol:

RL ones? what's that stand for...real life? :thinking:

Haha maybe I need to look up what fashion events/ film openings are happening to increase chances :smug: 

This was so much easier in Taiwan! 

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, JenL said:

RL ones? what's that stand for...real life? :thinking:

Yes real life as in non-celebrity ahaahahah...I know I am very shallow.

I went twice - first time was in early summer where I just focused on Seoul. Second time, my sis-in-law & her daughters wanted to go again, so we did. We covered Seoul, Jeju and went to the ski mountain. No , I didn't ski - I just watch them while I kept myself warm in the cafe :laugh:.  We chose the dead of winter to do it thinking it will be so romantic but there's nothing romantic about -6 degrees C. Malaysia average 30C so it was a shock to my system. I can usually handle cold weather since we travel often in this season but negative weather isn't for me. LOL

Taiwan - I have fond memories of it . I also went twice to Taipei. I was hoping to see Lee Hom (pre-scandal) :lmao2: but of course no such luck. But I do love how chilled things are and the night markets & stuff were fun. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@JenL Niceeee. I so want to visit Japan and Korea again. I've been watching/following YouTube's Korean Englishman's Highschoolers in South Korea series and boy, I want to eat some of the food they ate. Last time I went, I just randomly picked a chicken shop and bought the fried chicken but the chicken was so dry, not in any way juicy or delicious as they all shown on TVs. In the YT, they actually mentioned the name so I want to try it out, the authentic ways. Gami and Nene Chicken did not impress me. :idk: As for Japan, what can I say? Always love the food.. the fresh sashimi. *slurps*

When is the month you're heading? It's hard to know where to stalk Oppa when Oppa's schedule is not publicized earlier for you to plan into your travel itinerary. Not unless it's an FM or theatre performances.

@abs-oluteM Me too. RL Oppa didn't see any good looking ones. In Taiwan and Japan, I have on the trains.

• Like 1
  • Tasty 1
10 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Yes real life as in non-celebrity ahaahahah...I know I am very shallow.

10 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

@abs-oluteM Me too. RL Oppa didn't see any good looking ones. In Taiwan and Japan, I have on the trains.

Hahaha from memory, the only good looking guys I saw in Seoul were on the train. One was super tall with glasses and on his way to work guessing from the way he was dressed. Haha it would have been nice to take a pic but I didn't do it coz I obviously didn't want to be weird or illegal. Also I was literally the only one with an Apple iphone when EVERYONE had a Samsung so it would stand out so bad :laugh:

I went twice - first time was in early summer where I just focused on Seoul. Second time, my sis-in-law & her daughters wanted to go again, so we did. We covered Seoul, Jeju and went to the ski mountain. No , I didn't ski - I just watch them while I kept myself warm in the cafe :laugh:.  We chose the dead of winter to do it thinking it will be so romantic but there's nothing romantic about -6 degrees C. Malaysia average 30C so it was a shock to my system. I can usually handle cold weather since we travel often in this season but negative weather isn't for me. LOL

Oooh snow. I'm not a skiier either so totally understand being in a cafe and keeping warm! But I do like winter and tend to travel a lot when it's winter. In fact when I use to travel more, some years I had 2 winters...I've been to Japan, China, Europe etc all in winter :laugh:. it might be because I'm so use to the cold here so not as big a shock as it is for Malaysians! My cousins always think it's cold when they come down here so can't imagine them in the snow :laugh: 

Taiwan - I have fond memories of it . I also went twice to Taipei. I was hoping to see Lee Hom (pre-scandal) :lmao2: but of course no such luck. But I do love how chilled things are and the night markets & stuff were fun. 

Haha I love Taipei...the weather reminds me of Malaysian weather too. Haha oh Lee Hom. What a mess! The whole city is so chill and easy to hang around - so many night markets. It's easily my favourite city in Asia.

As for running into celebrities there, I've only run into Naomi Watanabe, but 3 out of the 5 times I've been to Taiwan involved going to Jasper Liu fan meets and 2 of those meets had the entire casts of his dramas so I feel like it's been easy to find celebrities there if you know where + when to go :laugh: The fan meets were also free - it just involved lining up for best seat and kind of cool becausee it's at the actual TV stations so I've looked into Sanli before :heart: 

@JenL Niceeee. I so want to visit Japan and Korea again. I've been watching/following YouTube's Korean Englishman's Highschoolers in South Korea series and boy, I want to eat some of the food they ate. Last time I went, I just randomly picked a chicken shop and bought the fried chicken but the chicken was so dry, not in any way juicy or delicious as they all shown on TVs. In the YT, they actually mentioned the name so I want to try it out, the authentic ways. Gami and Nene Chicken did not impress me. :idk:

I'm surprised you went into a random chicken store!  I thought you would be into reseaeching best chicken shop as a foodie :laugh: I remember we had one I found recommended by a blogger and we happened to pass it after dinner one night so we bought it, but were too full to enjoy the food and of course the next day the chicken was not as good as when it was fresh out of the fryer :idk:

I don't like Nene or Gamis eiher...I only go when it's a friend making me go for a friend gathering. I've also watched Korean Englishman before...should try it out to make a food list before I travel next year. I can't wait to eat there :SquirtleNiceAhah:

When is the month you're heading? It's hard to know where to stalk Oppa when Oppa's schedule is not publicized earlier for you to plan into your travel itinerary. Not unless it's an FM or theatre performances.

I know right! :letalQQ: I'll be there in winter again :laugh: In Feb. No skiing will be involved!

I feel like all my favourites will be on break...not sure when s2 of Alchemy of Souls will come out, but maybe if that's out then, LJW might be doing promos? :wow: But I think it's likely to come out in Dec/ Jan :letalQQ: 

I'd love to walk into some Kdrama filming, but knowing my luck if that ever happened I'll run into an Oppa I don't care about :laugh: But I will be going to past Kdrama filming locations. If it's a fun place, I enjoy going to the filming locations because it's cool to see them in real life. So I'll be going to Mokpo (where they filmed DDSSLLS and left the set and where the museum that was used for Hotel Del Luna is). :heart:

Edited by JenL
  • Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Ten Asia Reporter Kang Min Kyung.

0000564893-001-20220820092101642.jpg

Tving released a teaser video ahead of the live VOD opening of Lim Young Woong's first solo national tour concert 'Im Hero - Seoul'.

Previously, Tving broadcast live Lim Young Woong's last performance in Seoul, provided for the users with a different kind of fun and colorful contents.

Meanwhile, Lim Young Woong's first national tour concert 'Im Hero - Seoul' VOD will be exclusively released on TV on August, 21.

0000564893-002-20220820092101683.jpg

Photo = Tving.

Spoiler

ab67616d0000b2731e39622e6b911d2fb0d9bed9

a link from a source:

https://tenasia.hankyung.com/tv-drama/article/2022082059114

• Like 2

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

On 8/20/2022 at 10:49 AM, JenL said:

I'm surprised you went into a random chicken store!  I thought you would be into reseaeching best chicken shop as a foodie :laugh: I remember we had one I found recommended by a blogger and we happened to pass it after dinner one night so we bought it, but were too full to enjoy the food and of course the next day the chicken was not as good as when it was fresh out of the fryer :idk:

I don't like Nene or Gamis eiher...I only go when it's a friend making me go for a friend gathering. I've also watched Korean Englishman before...should try it out to make a food list before I travel next year. I can't wait to eat there 

Ahahaha at that time I didn't do my homework and wasn't as into with Korean fried chicken as now. I was going to decide where to go, where to eat when I meet up with a friend but due to an issue, she couldn't come. But I found my favourite chives dumplings in SK. LOL! Myeongdong Kyoja is so OMG delicious! Also I love love love Issac Toast. Too bad at the time they didn't have Eggdrops. This one has been featured in kdramas so I really wanna try it, plus Josh brought the kids to try too in the next Korean Englishman series.

I tried fried chicken with sauce from Kimchi Hut, Glen Waverley. Maybe you can try that one. It was good.

Are you going to travel further out of Seoul... like Jeju etc.?

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Tasty 1
4 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Myeongdong Kyoja is so OMG delicious! Also I love love love Issac Toast.

Yes , these were pretty  good. The toast - have to line up at least 20 to 30mins. I am usually not one to line up for food. But I was not sure what possessed me , but I did. LOL.  What I discovered was tasty  (to my surprise) was their Dominos. One evening the kids were all so dead tired and didn't want to go out for dinner. There happened to be a Domino Pizza nearby so we ended up taking away from there and it was good.  Also McD's bulgogi beef burger. Sometimes we just take away as lunch on the go or snack. 

Actually one of my favorite places to eat & visit is Insadong. There's a lovely area that is very artsy with plenty of lovely restaurants. I love that they have all these nice restaurants tucked in alley ways like this

https://www.theseoulguide.com/insa-dong/

smaller_alleyways_of_insadong_seoul.jpg

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

6 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

@JenL ahahaha I approve these pictures. Hot

Hahaha I feel like he's looking fineeeee :cool: Though they sure love strange poses these days :laugh:

What happened to simple shots like this...:smug:

Spoiler

AmKfOV0.jpg

5 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Ahahaha at that time I didn't do my homework and wasn't as into with Korean fried chicken as now. I was going to decide where to go, where to eat when I meet up with a friend but due to an issue, she couldn't come. But I found my favourite chives dumplings in SK. LOL! Myeongdong Kyoja is so OMG delicious! Also I love love love Issac Toast. Too bad at the time they didn't have Eggdrops. This one has been featured in kdramas so I really wanna try it, plus Josh brought the kids to try too in the next Korean Englishman series.

I tried fried chicken with sauce from Kimchi Hut, Glen Waverley. Maybe you can try that one. It was good.

Are you going to travel further out of Seoul... like Jeju etc.?

Hahaha, I see, I see. I will make notes from your list :laugh: I realised that I wrote that I had watched Korean Englishman when I meant that I've never watched an episode. I'll give it a go sometime! I've also never tried Kimchi Hut :poliWeird: i'm going to give it a go too - I was just in Glen Waverley yesterday and couldn't decide what to eat. Have to remember for next time!

Yep, Seoul, Mokpo, Jeju -We bought multi-city tickets so we're flying out of different cities which is nice coz we can just travel one way! :Party01:

5 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Yes , these were pretty  good. The toast - have to line up at least 20 to 30mins. I am usually not one to line up for food. But I was not sure what possessed me , but I did. LOL. 

I'm like the opposite...I'm a food-liner-upper  :laugh: But usually it's because I already came across it on a blog or instagram and feel fomo if I don't try it, so it has to be done! this toast looks good though

5 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Actually one of my favorite places to eat & visit is Insadong. There's a lovely area that is very artsy with plenty of lovely restaurants. I love that they have all these nice restaurants tucked in alley ways like this

https://www.theseoulguide.com/insa-dong/

Oooh thank you for the recommendations. I will have to start my list now! If only it was as easy to organise my schedules for Oppa hunts as it was for food hunts :lol:

4 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Where is @JenL?!! Your TW Oppa appeared on my weibo TL! Are these new photos?

Dammmmmn. He is also looking mighty fine :wow::wow::wow: I've never seen them before so likely to be new? Or maybe I just didn't notice? He's been in a few shoots recently. And his fan meet in Seoul is happening in September as well I think. It's him, Lee Je Hoon and Park Eun Bin doing their fan meets then  :heart: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Party! 1

14 hours ago, JenL said:

I've never seen them before so likely to be new?

They are new! It's for a Fendi event. Haha! 

Greg was also in a photoshoot with Song Zu'er. So jealous of him, because I absolutely adore her. 

20220821-230453.jpg

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
1 hour ago, ssteph said:

Wah! Special request badge, for oppa badge 🤩🤩🤩

Yes, You want a Jung Hae In one ? :heart:. Find a nice one & send to @Tofu

-///- 

I think the Kang Tae Oh rabbit hole I’m in is so deep that I am scared. I told myself after Kim Seon Ho to just fangirl from a distance. But his exit interviews are so darn sweet that I’m like this guy is unreal 

So funny too

• Like 1
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

Yes, You want a Jung Hae In one ? :heart:. Find a nice one & send to @Tofu

Yes! 😍🤩 Going to pay in the member shop and send the photo to Tofu.

-///- 

I think the Kang Tae Oh rabbit hole I’m in is so deep that I am scared. I told myself after Kim Seon Ho to just fangirl from a distance. But his exit interviews are so darn sweet that I’m like this guy is unreal 

I sometimes feel it too : afraid of liking/admiring other artists, afraid of being disappointed...

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1