56 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

You got over LBY too quick!

Wu Lei will always be my no. 1. :heart:

I've watched so many Wu Lei clips lately, I'm trying to prepare myself for when he's not on screen. He only films one or two drama a year. He doesn't have any more dramas left to air in 2022. We won't get to see him again until 2023. :letalQQ:

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

@SilverMoonTea You watched the angst but didn't watch when they got together? Hahaha! I agreed that once they got into university, those were the most frustrating episodes. I skipped a lot of those scenes. I wished she wouldn't had spent so much of her life on him. I'm glad she was able to get out of that, but it was the one thing I disliked along with him not telling her about his family problems. 

• Like 3

@Tofu Lei Lei has a movie with Hu Ge. He's also filming another one where he looks super tanned. That one apparently not yet finished and will continue after he finish filming this drama.

Are you going to check out Little Women? I think Wi Ha Joon will be very charming based on the 5 mins trailer.

===

Question to @abs-oluteM @Tofu @SilverMoonTea @Chocolate and whoever else:

I only know these actors by their names, so I'm curious whether these guys are good in acting. Please advise :smile:

Zhu Yi Long

Jing Bo Ran

Zhang Han

Deng Lun

Mark Chao - I've only seen him in Black & White.

Wang Yi Bo

Xiao Zhan

Hu Ge

Yi Yang Qian Xi

Lu Han

Huang He Di - @Tofu, you said he isn't but he's improved for Fairy & Devil though...?

Song Wei Long

Zhang Xin Cheng

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Question to @abs-oluteM @Tofu @SilverMoonTea @Chocolate and whoever else:

I only know these actors by their names, so I'm curious whether these guys are good in acting. Please advise :smile:

Zhu Yi Long

Jing Bo Ran

Zhang Han

Deng Lun

Wang Yi Bo

Xiao Zhan

Hu Ge

Yi Yang Qian Xi

Lu Han

Huang He Di - @Tofu, you said he isn't but he's improved for Fairy & Devil though...?

Oh are you looking for C talent young blood? :lmao2: My answer based on bias and personal taste:

Zhu Yi Long - no idea

Jing Bo Ran -  not too bad, but his looks not my type

Zhang Han - decent acting, but his dramas all so long winded one

Deng Lun - impressed me on Ashes of Love

Mark Chao - yes very decent acting in Eternal Love, despite his looks not my type but he win me over on that drama

Wang Yi Bo - sorry but no... haha don't let Lyn see this 🤣

Xiao Zhan - no as well, but his handsome 🤔

Hu Ge - was outshined by Wallace Huo in Chinese Paladin

Yi Yang Qian Xi - hmmm who? 

Lu Han - sounds familiar EXO guy? Guan Xiao Tong bf I think, but no idea on his acting

Huang He Di - so so from his modern drama The Rational Life, and a big no no in Meteor Garden (his debut) 

Btw I just realised the question about acting, sorry for going into 'look department' as usual 😅😂

So far you only like Yang Yang and Wu Lei? 

• Haha 3

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

@SilverMoonTea Yeah, so far I only like Yang Yang and Wu Lei.

I've seen Jing Bo Ran's movie ~ the Monster one. Deng Lun in Yin Yang Master. But no, not looking at picking up another Cdramas but am just curious how some of these actors I came to know are good or not in acting in others' eyes.

You know, I never thought Wallace would be good :laugh:coz my memory of his acting still stop at Meteor Garden and I can't stand his bad Mandarin. He hasn't improved after so many years acting in China.

Ahahaha why no to Yibo? And no to Xiao Zhan too!? I'm pretty sure you adopted him (for his good looks I guess), hahaha!

I expected Luhan (Yes, EXO) to be bad... saw some cuts of him with Wu Lei in their drama. I didn't like it and he was male lead instead of Lei Lei.

OMG, so Meteor Garden was Huang He Di's debut! :shocked: Vic Zhou and VanNess deja vu! The two of them were horrible in acting but I was hypnotised by Vic's looks in the beginning (before he dyed his hair). Funnily, his acting improved so much later on... was really impressed with him in Black & White. It was Mark Chao's debut drama and he was decent in there.

What about these two from Go Ahead?

Song Wei Long - he looks stiff in the cuts.

Zhang Xin Cheng

• Haha 3
2 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@SilverMoonTea

You know, I never thought Wallace would be good :laugh:coz my memory of his acting still stop at Meteor Garden and I can't stand his bad Mandarin. He hasn't improved after so many years acting in China.

Eh Wallace Huo not in MG, did you mixed him with Jerry Yan ? Haha... WH also played in famous C drama Journey of Flower

3 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Ahahaha why no to Yibo? And no to Xiao Zhan too!? I'm pretty sure you adopted him (for his good looks I guess), hahaha!

I tried his police drama but I don't feel his presence there. Xiao Zhan is cute but kind of lacking some depth. 

4 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Song Wei Long - he looks stiff in the cuts.

Zhang Xin Cheng

SWL a bit stiff and maybe his pronounciation not too good? Idk even I don't speak the language but I feel so. As of ZXC he's quite fine, but I think he don't really get a good script after Go Ahead. 

Chen Xiao, Cheng Yi, Allen Ren, Zhang Ruo Yun are my favorites... 

• Haha 3

@SilverMoonTea Aiya... wrong Wallace again. The Wallace I was talking about is Wallace Zhong Han Liang.

8 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Chen Xiao, Cheng Yi, Allen Ren, Zhang Ruo Yun are my favorites... 

I only know Allen Ren amongst these 4 and it was through you guys and I was trying to name him too but I can't remember his name so I gave up. LOL!

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 3
1 hour ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Leftover oppa Nam Yom Su really lovely and good at acting. He's now the main reason I still stay with Todays Webtoon. I have to admit the pace of the drama is kind of slow and the story a bit repetitive. 

@JenLbusy with her 🐳 & @Tofuwith all her random C oppas, they all nowhere to be seen 😅

Hahaha @SilverMoonTea you are not wrong! Lately, I can only be found on the whale couple thread :laugh: How have you been anyway? I'm glad you adopted NYS, he's pretty even though I'm not a fan of his hairstyle in this drama. Also his character is annoying, but also relatable since I also sometimes think what's the point of doing things when you're not sure what will happen in the future instead of being passionate and enjoying the process :MewHi:

I forgot to tell you that I have started Today's webtoon :laugh:I'm on episode 3...I didn't realise it was a remake of the J-drama till today..explains why you like it :heiboi: I don't mind it - I feel like the drama is meaningful and I do like slice of life dramas...but with that said, something feels like it's missing in this one which is why I think the ratings are so low :idk:

Between real life social life and fangirling/ doing fan projects over EAW/ Kang Tae Oh / Park EunBin/ Greg Hsu, I haven't had time to really write on all my threads lately :mine: Hope to update them soon though! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

On 9/5/2022 at 4:58 PM, mademoiselle said:

Jong Sukkie, sigh, so handsome especially the first picture...

Thank God he is finally in non-jail clothes! 

@JenL  this is a good view ahahaah

6 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

I only like Mark Chao fr that list ahahahaah and he's fantastic. Please watch the cult hit 

Eternal Love

4 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

@SilverMoonTea Aiya... wrong Wallace again. The Wallace I was talking about is Wallace Zhong Han Liang.

Wallace Chung is it? Then you need to ask me ahahahahah.  One of my longest cdrama oppa loves. But I cannot guarantee all his shows are nice but he does brooding so damn well. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

@mademoiselle I'm supposed to be working right now, but quickly answering this for you! Haha!

Zhu Yi Long - Yes, great actor! He is the one that your friend liked from Guardian. I like his last movie, Lighting Up the Stars too. 

Jing Bo Ran - He's a pretty good actor. He was in the movie version of Love O2O (YY in the drama version). 

Zhang Han - I don't think he's bad, but I don't think he's amazing either. 

Deng Lun - He is good but recently caught in tax evasion scandal so we will probably not hear about him for a couple of years. 

Mark Chao - I've only seen him in Black & White - B&W was good with Vic Zhou! Haha! He's a good actor. He was in the Chinese version of Misaeng. 

Wang Yi Bo - He's ok. He's not great and he's not horribly bad. His acting range is pretty limited. Again, don't tell Lyn. HAHAHA!

Xiao Zhan - He's ok too. His acting range is not that big because I don't think a lot of his projects has really challenged him much. Everyone loved Xiao Zhan in Untamed (including Wang Yibo). He has a pretty big (some kind of toxic) fandom. 

Hu Ge - He is great, that's all there is to that. Haha! He's Wu Lei's role model. 

Yi Yang Qian Xi - I have to be honest, I have not seen Jackson Yee in anything yet...I think? He is quite popular though. 

Lu Han - He's ok. I am only aware of one of his drama (Cross Fire with Wu Lei) and I think he was good in it. I don't think he's done very challenging projects though. 

Wang He Di - Love Between Fairy and Devil is the project that's going to put him on the map. It's not to say that he wasn't popular before, but this drama really showed his acting potential. The production company did a wonderful job extracting all his potential in this project and it really shows. He was good, so much improvement from his last project (one I only watched for the second couple). He was the male lead in Meteor Garden (let's not talk about that) and he was also in Ever Night 2, which we don't talk about either. He was also in Rational Life (@SilverMoonTea watched this) and then there was Miss the Dragon, which never existed. 

Song Wei Long - Umm...he's ok. He's not the best versatile actor. I don't have much to say about him because he's pretty stiff. 

Zhang Xin Cheng - Love him. Very versatile and is always taking on challenging roles. I've see him in a number of dramas and no one character is alike. 

• Insightful 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
16 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Are you going to check out Little Women? I think Wi Ha Joon will be very charming based on the 5 mins trailer.

I plan to watch it after Poong ends. I don't want to pick up too many dramas because I am a bit exhausted from drama watching. Watching LLTG and LBFAD was a bit exhausting because there was a point when there was new episodes every day between the two of them. :VulpixZZZ:

14 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

I only want to watch fan videos from this person from now on. I hope they always make fan videos of my favorites. They are so insanely good!! :wow:

12 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

with all her random C oppas

HAHAHAHAHA!! They are not random! I think Lin Yushen is throwing everyone off but Chen Zheyuan has been adopted since 2020, even before Wu Lei! 

The reason I can't get into Today's Webtoon is the pacing is very slow. I don't like that. :pandascared:

@mademoiselle, are you going to check out all of these people now that you've asked about them? With the amount of times @SilverMoonTea and I talk about C-Drama oppas, mademoiselle only remember some of the people we constantly talk about. HAHAHA! Tea's C-Drama oppas she talks a lot about did not make the list -- No Cheng Yi. His suffering was not enough for mademoiselle to notice. :lmao2: (for reference, in his dramas he is always playing a tortured character who is constantly in pain or in one drama, he died 8-9 times?). 

• Haha 3
6 minutes ago, Tofu said:

HAHAHA! Tea's C-Drama oppas she talks a lot about did not make the list -- No Cheng Yi. His suffering was not enough for mademoiselle to notice. :lmao2: (for reference, in his dramas he is always playing a tortured character who is constantly in pain or in one drama, he died 8-9 times?). 

He vomit 10L of blood in Immortal Samsara and the drama still have bad ending :lmao2:I told Ipoh Banana I came prepared when watching his drama. There will be extra episodes, but not sure if it will be to appease fans with some forced happy ending :pandaheadstomp:

CY is love at first sight. He adopted before I even watching any of his drama. If you asked me, my ideal type on look department, I will answer it's him :pandablush:

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Shocked 1

Content Writing Tenasia Reporter Yoon Jun Ho.

BF-31146235-1.jpg

Singer Lim Young Woong is also receiving a lot of love for his drama OST.

Lim Young Woong's 'Our Blues' music video recorded 16 million views on the 6th. The music video was released on April,16 through Lim Young Woong's official YouTube channel.

'Our Blues' is the OST of the tvN Saturday drama 'Our Blues' and a song from his first full album 'IM HERO'. In the music video, Lee Byung Hun and Shin Min Ah's mournful performances and Lim Young Woong's sweet voice harmonize to stimulate emotions.  

Meanwhile, Lim Young-woong's concert 'IM HERO' nationwide tour was accompanied by 170,000 spectators in 21 sessions in 7 cities. All seats for the previous round were sold out, realizing the popularity of Lim Young Woong.

In particular, Tving recorded the highest number of paid subscribers during the live broadcast of ‘IM HERO-Seoul’, which was broadcast live on the 14th, as well as a real-time viewership share of about 96% of all live channels at the same time (based on UV in minutes) on the 15th. 'IM HERO' encore concert will be held at BEXCO in Busan on December, 2 until December, 4 and Gocheok Sky Dome in Seoul on December, 10 until December 11.

BF-31146231-1.jpg

'a link from a source'

https://tenasia.hankyung.com/music/article/2022090764384

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 3

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

7 minutes ago, Tofu said:

@SilverMoonTea What?! Immortal Samsara does not have a happy ending? Cheng Yi went through all the suffering and still does not get the girl at the end?! :pandasadspoon:

Yes his lineage is originally from evil clan, but he's been surpressing it, until it's really fully awakened and he choose to die for the world peaceful. The girl can't take it and follow him. Suicidal I would say 😅, not a great example but understandable. As she loves him so much. 

If it's not CY who played the character, I think it will not be as success as of now. He's really doing good portraying many different characters in this drama. He also have slight downside, as he's not so convincing when leading a war. I will prefer to follow Zhou Sheng Chen (Allen Ren) to go to war :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

@twink_twink_ He is so crazy popular in the trot world. I didn't realize how much until someone told me recently. Good for him! 👏👏

@SilverMoonTea All that suffering to be together and they weren't even able to stay together?! In Tomorrow, if you commit suicide, you sever your red string of fate. That means they will not even be together in the afterlife! 

Haha! I agreed about Cheng Yi's stage presence when it comes to leading an army in war. He doesn't quite have that charisma that Ren Jialun has as Zhou Sheng Chen. 

Zhang Binbin is going to be back in dramaland and his costar is Esther. That only means one thing...I have moved on from Wang Hedi. :GengarCool:

20220906-205229.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Star Struck 1
7 hours ago, Tofu said:

@mademoiselle Park Bo Gum called him "Wu Lei sunbaenim"!!

Ahahahaha OMG. You know I actually remember watching this video at the time BUT I had no idea that was Wu Lei or who he was! My eyes were only on Bogummy at the time! :laugh: At least when Ji Chang Wook appeared together with Yang Yang, he caught my eyes for being cute. Lei was too kiddy at the time:lmao2:

16 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

I only like Mark Chao fr that list ahahahaah and he's fantastic. Please watch the cult hit Eternal Love

Hahahaha! I don't wanna watch Eternal Love because I'm biased and wanted Yang Yang for the role!

7 hours ago, Tofu said:

@mademoiselle, are you going to check out all of these people now that you've asked about them? With the amount of times @SilverMoonTea and I talk about C-Drama oppas, mademoiselle only remember some of the people we constantly talk about. HAHAHA! Tea's C-Drama oppas she talks a lot about did not make the list -- No Cheng Yi. His suffering was not enough for mademoiselle to notice. :lmao2: (for reference, in his dramas he is always playing a tortured character who is constantly in pain or in one drama, he died 8-9 times?). 

No. I'm not checking them out at all. I just became curious after we chat about the potential new rule China wants to implement.

Re: knowing about them — it's actually a combination of you guys and what I see from Weibo. Like, I know Song Wei Long and Zhang Zhen Xing because you guys keep promoting Go Ahead. I didn't list Bai Jing Ting coz I've seen him once in Reset. But Cheng Yi was completely new to me. I am seeing lots of him for Immortal Samsara on my timeline but I told @SilverMoonTea before that I thought he was too girlie from the pics I saw from Immortal Samsara. So Tea, isn't he too pretty for you? Ryu Jun Yeol is totally the opposite look to him and so is Kim Nam Gil! Actually I can't remember which Oppa @SilverMoonTea talks about a lot because she keeps changing. LOL! I just know few months ago she adopted Xiao Zhan and that guy at least I knew in passing.

And now I learnt from you all's answers that Xiao Zhan and Yi Bo have shipping fans due to the drama they did together (Cheng Qing Ling). And funnily the WuLu shipper world had to apologise to XiaoYi (?) because apparently WuLu copied the shipper rules from XiaoYi. Rather than giving me actual nice photos (was looking for real pics), I see so many posts about this on weibo.

16 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Wallace Chung is it? Then you need to ask me ahahahahah.  One of my longest cdrama oppa loves. But I cannot guarantee all his shows are nice but he does brooding so damn well. 

Yeah Wallace Chung from Hong Kong. Bahahaha, like I told Tea, my memory of him stops at Meteor Garden. Actually I also watched him in a movie with Lee Min Ho called Bounty Hunter.

7 hours ago, Tofu said:

HAHAHAHAHA!! They are not random! I think Lin Yushen is throwing everyone off but Chen Zheyuan has been adopted since 2020, even before Wu Lei! 

I do think Lin Yushen is random too because I don't have any collection of you talking about him or swooning at him! I've no idea who Chen Zhe Yuan is either. Now I just know him "by name" as the next male lead playing against Lusi.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 3