2 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

@SilverMoonTea before that I thought he was too girlie from the pics I saw from Immortal Samsara. So Tea, isn't he too pretty for you? Ryu Jun Yeol is totally the opposite look to him and so is Kim Nam Gil! Actually I can't remember which Oppa @SilverMoonTea talks about a lot because she keeps changing. LOL! I just know few months ago she adopted Xiao Zhan and that guy at least I knew in passing.

Hmm this question a bit difficult to answer :laugh:But I didn't fell on the first sight for both KNG / RJY hahaha... 

• Haha 4
  • Awesome 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

@mademoiselle Bounty Hunter is not a good representation of Wallace brooding skills :laugh:. He’s a seasoned actor but he plays the tsundere type characters best. This show My Sunshine is where I fell for him . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

6 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

I do think Lin Yushen is random too because I don't have any collection of you talking about him or swooning at him! I've no idea who Chen Zhe Yuan is either. Now I just know him "by name" as the next male lead playing against Lusi.

Lin Yushen and Chen Che Yuan were dormant oppas. Haha! I didn't watch Chen Zhe Yuan's drama last year because, at the time, I didn't want to watch a romance drama that goes from highschool to adulthood. These dramas do not always draw me in, unless it's done in the same format as Our Beloved Summer where there is a separation and they are reunited again. Lin Yushen had dramas on MangoTV and I tend to avoid them. They have AI translated English subs. :jiminbtssigh:

From your list, Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo are your most popular. They have a huge fandoms, both separately and together (shippers). Wang Yibo's fans, I would say, are less toxic because he is always putting them in their place. He's not afraid to voice his opinions, critical or not. He tells them to stop doing things whenever their behaviors get out of hand. 

6 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Like, I know Song Wei Long and Zhang Zhen Xing because you guys keep promoting Go Ahead.

I think Zhang Xin Cheng was the better character in Go Ahead, but it would have been strange if they (FL and him) ended up together. They were raised like brothers/sisters even though they were not related. Whereas even though Song Wei Long was raised along with them, he was their neighbor so it wasn't too bad when they ended up together. Zhang Xin Cheng doesn't have that pretty boy kind of look like Song Wei Long, but his acting is miles away. Song Wei Long is pretty stiff. He's currently in some contract dispute so we probably won't see him for a while. 

Honestly, there are so many Chinese actors who gets leading roles because of how much content China produce. It's hard to know all the popular ones because they rotate often. Sometimes I have to ask my friend about people's popularity because she pays more attention to things like that. For example, I couldn't understand why the 2ML in LBFAD was so popular until my friend told me he was in another drama that was a hit with viewers. I had no idea because I never watched that drama. 

In conclusion, you only need to pay attention to Wu Lei because he's the best. :jiminbtslove:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
30 minutes ago, Tofu said:

In conclusion, you only need to pay attention to Wu Lei because he's the best. :jiminbtslove:

:lmao2:

What a hard twist for a conclusion

:lmao2:

But OK! Aye aye Captain :btsjinok:

I was day-dreaming last night how, if... I ever met Wu Lei on a plane (yeah, don't question my scenario), I wanted to film a video of him greeting you in English (and I imagined myself texting you urgently what your real name is coz I want it to be more personalised than him calling you Tofu!) :lmao2:

• Haha 3
12 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

I was day-dreaming last night how, if... I ever met Wu Lei on a plane (yeah, don't question my scenario), I wanted to film a video of him greeting you in English (and I imagined myself texting you urgently what your real name is coz I want it to be more personalised than him calling you Tofu!)

OMGGGGG!! I would love you forever! I mean, not that I don't already, but I will die happy! :pandablush:

• Haha 4

giphy.gif

AKP Staff Posted by Im Ji Eun.

1662666936-lee-jung-jae-variety-j-lcr-re

Actor Lee Jung Jae has landed the male lead role in the new 'Star Wars' series 'The Acolyte'.

On September 9 KST, one U.S. media outlet reported that Lee Jung Jae has been cast as the male lead in Lucasfilm's new 'Star Wars' series, titled 'The Acolyte'. Following its production, 'The Acolyte' is expected to be made available to watch on Disney Plus. The details of Lee Jung Jae's role have not yet been revealed, and Disney Plus has currently not released any official statement.

Lee Jung Jae, a well-respected actor in South Korea, gained global recognition through his role in the Netflix original series 'Squid Game'. With 'Squid Game' successfully launching Lee Jung Jae's career in the Hollywood industry, many look forward to his next overseas project.

'source'

https://twitter.com/allkpop/status/1567965802468368392

• Like 2

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

On 9/8/2022 at 10:36 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

@abs-oluteMthat vet in Once Upon Small Town looked positively delicious 😋 I will try it when I feel better (down with flu). 

On 9/8/2022 at 11:33 PM, abs-oluteM said:

@SilverMoonTea I love it...I am digging the ML...he was in Police University ...see if you recognise him. The country vibe & light tone is perfect for a stressful day. Get well soon!

I started watching this yestersday and I'm really enjoying it. The male lead is pretty cute...maybe I'll come to adopt him. Still stuck on KTO probably at least till he goes to the army...But actually both leads are cute in this drama...and I really love small town vibes when the townspeople are close! :wow:

23 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

I wouldn't mind this combo too :wow:

I wouldn't mind this couple too! :BulbaOWO:

Hahaha in that first gif, I totally thought it was Jasper. My boy has been in China so long but not doing super great projects that even his most obsessed long term English speaking fans (whose love pre-dates mine) have stopped blogging/ tweeting about him :letalQQ:

23 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Uh yes... that's a pretty combo... dude need to come back from military first :cry: Btw the vet in Once Upon A Small Town looks like him.. or maybe I just miss SKJ so much? Haha....

Hahaha I don't know if the vet looks like SKJ that much :laugh: but both are good looking in their own way. 

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

@mademoiselle I feel like IU is one of the people that everyone seems to put into their dream pairings :laugh:

People also seem to do with with everyone who has played a fantasy character - Everyone says a Goo Yoo x IU pairing since they've both played cursed immortal beings with be fun. But also I'm also seeing LJW fans posting this since AoS

Edited by JenL
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

Hahahahaha the only actors IU had worked with more than once is Jang Ki Yong and Kim Soo Hyun (in MV and drama), I think. But in drama, neither one had a good romantic ending with her. Come to think of it, IU rarely have good romantic endings with her ML. Other than the daily drama with Jo Jung Seok and dramas before Moon Lover. LOL.

IU's next upcoming movie is with Park Seo Joon. Looking forward to that pairing although I'm not sure there's romance or not.

@Tofu Do you have stash of yummy Ashile Sun's gifs you made? If not too troublesome, can you share? :heart:

• Haha 3
  • Awesome 1

Content Writing By Lee Si Jin.

Lee Jung Jae to star in new ‘Star Wars’ series.

20220912000104-0.jpg

Lee Jung Jae (Artist Company)

Top actor Lee Jung Jae is to join the new Disney+’s “Star Wars” series “The Acolyte” helmed by Emmy-nominated creator Leslye Headland.

Lee will take a male lead in “The Acolyte” according to the US online entertainment trade publication but the detailed information about his character and role are yet to be revealed.

“There are many speculations about Lee’s role in ‘The Acolyte.’ We do not have any official statement to make at the moment. We hope to share the information, if things are decided in the near future,” Lee’s agency Artist Company official told The Korea Herald on Monday.

The Acolyte is a mystery-thriller, which revolves around the stories in a period of the High Republic era.

Co-starring with Jodie Turner-Smith and Amandla Stenberg, Lee is set to make an appearance in the major American series and become the first “Squid Game” star to work with the American studio.

The 49-year-old actor mesmerized global viewers with his role as a debt-ridden divorcee Seong Gi Hun in “Squid Game,” winning major awards in the lead actor category, including Screen Actors Guild Awards, Indie Spirit Awards and Critics Choice Awards.

After signing with the US-based talent agency Creative Artists Agency in February, Lee tried to be more active in the global market, including the US.

Lee has been nominated at this year’s Primetime Emmy Awards for outstanding lead actor, awaits the main 2022 Emmys ceremony to be held on Tuesday at 9 a.m. in Los Angeles.

'source'

https://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20220912000120&np=1&mp=1

• Like 1

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

14 hours ago, Tofu said:

@mademoiselle Believe it or not, I actually do not have that many Ashile Sun gifs (I posted all that I have before already). It aired during the time I was super busy with my previous job so I never had the time to make gifs for it.

Can you believe it? Just as I've asked you this... today on weibo, a post of all the collections of TLB appeared on my timeline! So now I'm diligently looking at each post and download the gifs. 😆

0064dwa9gy1gpbhzqk6kzg315z0nm1ln.gif

0064dwa9gy1gpbi07ugsfg318g0p0hei.gif

More → https://weibo.com/5559124237/K9Qf6dqVb

• Heart Eyes 1
6 hours ago, Tofu said:

@mademoiselle That is such an iconic scene for Ashile Sun! I will never get over how good he looks. Where are you now in the drama? 

It would have been more iconic if they did everything live action. It was really disappointing they use the animation to substitute every battles. I'd love it if Sun had an actual battle scene since Lei Lei is pretty good in his action sequences.

I'm up to... episode 44, where AGAIN he puts himself in danger for Chang Ge. She's so stupid to believe and follow that spy kid! I really dislike the character depicted in the drama. Perhaps the comic version isn't so bad.

5 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

That day you asked me about Zhang Han @mademoiselle his new drama seems landed him in some trouble. It's Jang Dong Gun old drama remake.

I saw this too on my weibo last night! Oh wow, he's the producer too. Hmm... dodgy indeed.

• Haha 2