@abs-oluteM Yes I have, somewhere... maybe from you... can't remember. He's a bit of a playful kind of dork. Very unlike the character he played, which I fell for. xD

FYI, I've started on Once Upon A Small Town. I am sort of watching, and then fall asleep and then wake up and watch again and then falls asleep... LOL. Both male lead and second male lead are cute. I'd say second male lead is better looking with proportionate features (minus the hair), but due to character type, I am more drawn to male lead. Joy is ok in here. At least she's not acting the innocent or acting cute deliberately. Her choice of lipstick colours don't suit her though.

@JenL I remember you liked Hwang In Yeop. You should watch Young Actor's Retreat (variety show). Hwang In Yeop is hilariious. He's a variety show virgin and was super nervous and anxious about anything everything. xD And Ji Chang Wook schemed against him by appointing him be the one to go into the Haunted House, and In Yeop is gets so worried, leaving messages to his team saying he's sorry worrying he won't perform well.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 5

@JenL I agreed with @mademoiselle! HIY is so cute in Young Actor's Retreat. He's probably the reason I'm watching because everything he does is just cute to me. :wow:

Here's the back of Wu Lei with those bunny ears. :laugh:

Fc212z3-WYAAm-X5-P.jpg

@SilverMoonTea I didn't know either and I've watched his other dramas more. I found out when I watched the music video too. Haha! They are so cute together!! :wow:

Spoiler

NF-02.gif

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 3

I'm so annoyed @Tofu . This is a really nice poster shot BUT the resolution is not UHD and why only in B&W! I kept seeing this in the opening theme and was all :wow: at it but devastated there's no big big big version of it (with colours).

883c97a84ecd4f69b4c8a4a5c7143810-tplv-ml

My attempt to use the automatic colorize function in Photoshop to colour Ashile Sun xD

COLOR.png

@abs-oluteM Rowoon will return. I'm just playing with DP right now.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 4

@mademoiselle Is that an official poster from the drama? 

Reasons why everyone should love Ashile Sun too...

Ashile Sun is the best, he looks good with his hair down and his hair up. 

Spoiler

0077y-Uuely1gpthnergonj337k4tc4r0.jpg

0077y-Uuely1gq6jof60t9j364w3g8u1b.jpg

He is even cute holding a child. 

Spoiler

0077y-Uuely1gpvt19ebn1j34nu33we8g.jpg

He cooks for you -- probably where Wu Lei learned his love for BBQ.

Spoiler

0077y-Uuely1gpdaybprrej33934vnkjy.jpg

0077y-Uuely1gpegqnk1sfj35682wrkjx.jpg

Who else looks better pretending to play the flute than him?

Spoiler

0077y-Uuely1gpzk9su6bnj355n2wfhe1.jpg

If you're not feeling well, he'll lend you a shoulder.

Spoiler

0077y-Uuely1gpdayiusrrj356o2x0x72.jpg

Or if you fall into a lake, he'll save you.

Spoiler

0077y-Uuely1gp48467sewj33ix5aa4qx.jpg

Lastly, everyone likes a man in a uniform, right? Ashile Sun's armor is :wow:

0077y-Uuely1gpgs3hyansj338055m7wr.jpg

Spoiler

0077y-Uuely1gpc3rbbtitj356o2x01la.jpg

0077y-Uuely1gphxiw4qfnj356h2wwb2l.jpg

0077y-Uuely1gpfkgg01hxj356o2x0npp.jpg

Spoiler

0077y-Uuely1gpfkh4qpogj358g35che6.jpg

0077y-Uuely1gqau34bdedj356o30g7wv.jpg

Ok, really, last one...he looks good without his armor too. 

0077y-Uuely1gq3wlhj5kdj356o3acu1a.jpg

• Haha 5
3 minutes ago, Tofu said:

Is that an official poster from the drama? 

It should be but I didn't find it on weibo official account. I had to dig through WeTV Facebook to check if I could find this version and the bigger version of the poster I use as DP at bird app.

I went through the album of the official account for Ah Sun's pics. But have not watched all the BTS.

• Like 3
19 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

I went through the album of the official account for Ah Sun's pics. But have not watched all the BTS.

Are you planning to watch ALL the BTS? 😲 I'm amazed you even finished TLB. It's been a few weeks since Galaxy ended 😂

1 hour ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@Chocolatehaven't check your Taec drama? He's pretty good there. I'm impressed 😇, I'm not biased by his look (I think) 😂

Haha, ok! Will start tonight.

(Edit: Wait, are you recommending me something again? 🥶)

Edited by Chocolate
  • Haha 4
  • Awesome 1

@Chocolate TLB was so MEH. I just let it run and do something. Some episodes, I FF through especially the last few ones where I couldn't care less but just wanting to see Ashile Sun. And no, I am not sure I'll have the patience to watch all the BTS or will get to it seeing how I feel so lazy now. Lei is more meaty in TLB so he looks really good and the long braided hair actually suits him. Kind of wish Lei isn't that skinny in Galaxy. I'm still watching random episodes of Galaxy these days. T__T I miss them.

When I recommending crime drama I think will be quite decent lols. And it's ur boy there what....

Sounds like soon he will also be your boy. :laugh:

Harry Potter moment in C drama @mademoisellelols

Omg. It's so weird. :lmao2: The special effects aren't that great too.

• Haha 4
  • Awesome 1
13 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Taec is good in Blind. Actually I watch quite a few of his shows..ahahah

Somehow I also watch lot of his show haha. Eventhough I only finished Game Towards Zero & Save Me. The rest Ghost, Vincenzo, Insp Joy, I didn't finish. 

By far he seems do the best in Blind, the characters seems to have more layer. I hope the show continue to be good. 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

On 9/17/2022 at 11:50 PM, mademoiselle said:

@JenL I remember you liked Hwang In Yeop. You should watch Young Actor's Retreat (variety show). Hwang In Yeop is hilariious. He's a variety show virgin and was super nervous and anxious about anything everything. xD And Ji Chang Wook schemed against him by appointing him be the one to go into the Haunted House, and In Yeop is gets so worried, leaving messages to his team saying he's sorry worrying he won't perform well.

Hahahaha, ok I will watch this. I don't often watch variety shows, but I love it when they're being playful and scheming against other stars :laugh::laugh::laugh: Maybe this will redeem JCW to me. I haven't liked him since Healer?

On 9/18/2022 at 12:48 AM, Tofu said:

@JenL I agreed with @mademoiselle! HIY is so cute in Young Actor's Retreat. He's probably the reason I'm watching because everything he does is just cute to me

He is a cute man :yayaya: Ok 2 votes! I'll try it out. Where can I watch?

On 9/18/2022 at 12:50 AM, abs-oluteM said:

OMG @Tofu did you see @mademoiselle's profile pic....

Where is Rowoon? :pandacool:

Ohhh those wavering loyalties, huh? :heiboi:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Currently watching: My Lovely Runner // Chief Detective 1958

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Byeon Woo Seok - Sun Jae has run away with my heart!

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

tumblr-01fc202033320b4cd9165cdc44710f79-

Yonhap News.

Actor Kang Tae Oh of  'Extraordinary Attorney Woo' joins military.

optimize.jpg

Actor Kang Tae Oh / Courtesy of Man of Creation. 

Actor Kang Tae-oh of the smash-hit legal drama "Extraordinary Attorney Woo" started his mandatory military service Tuesday, his management agency said.

Man Of Creation said Kang entered a military boot camp in Jeungpyeong County, North Chungcheong Province. His military duty is expected to come to an end in 2024.

"Thank you for so much love and support from so many people," he said in a social media posting with a photo of himself with a buzz cut. "I'll be back soon well."

Kang made his acting debut with the 2013 web drama "After School: Lucky or Not Together" and rose to stardom with the global hit TV series "Extraordinary Attorney Woo." 

'source'

https://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/art/2022/09/398_336389.html

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

@abs-oluteM @twink_twink_ I'm not ready to let him go. Seeing all the photos and videos and the shaved hair is making me sooooo sadddd :letalQQ::letalQQ::letalQQ: But apparently this was taken on the day of the Bluray commentary, so I'm hanging onto this

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Currently watching: My Lovely Runner // Chief Detective 1958

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Byeon Woo Seok - Sun Jae has run away with my heart!

Podcast: These Dramatic Days