11 hours ago, Tofu said:

Greg was also in a photoshoot with Song Zu'er. So jealous of him, because I absolutely adore her. 

Ohhh, yes, these shots kept popping up. I was confused because I thought that was his co-star from his On Your Wedding Day Chinese remake film. But it's not her! :lol:

9 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

I think the Kang Tae Oh rabbit hole I’m in is so deep that I am scared. I told myself after Kim Seon Ho to just fangirl from a distance. But his exit interviews are so darn sweet that I’m like this guy is unreal 

oh @abs-oluteM you have not been fangirling from a distance with KTO at all :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Nah, you don't need distance. You need an open door policy like me. If they disappoint you majorly, you just kick them out the door and lock them out forever :niu: 

But so far, I think I've picked them ok. Long term marriage-like love for Jasper has lasted for 10 years now, though he abandoned me when he went to China and made not so interesting dramas :lol::letalQQ: Now that I've said that, I better not wake up to some major scandal *Looks at the open door* :psweatduck:  Well let's just hope that KTO ended any past relationships on good terms and was nice to his classmates. He seems goofy and good natured enough (these are the qualities I like in a lot of my favourites: Jasper Liu, Paul Fu, Lee Je Hoon etc etc These ones have all been acting 10-15 years peacefully+) :idk:

4 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Now why can't Ling Bu Yi kiss Shao Shang like this? @Tofu :jiminbtssigh:

Hahaha @mademoiselle LJW is a good kisser and it always looks nice with him on-screen  :smug::wow:

Edited by JenL
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

38 minutes ago, JenL said:

let's just hope that KTO ended any past relationships on good terms and was nice to his classmates. He seems goofy and good natured enough (these are the qualities I like in a lot of my favourites: Jasper Liu, Paul Fu, Lee Je Hoon etc etc These ones have all been acting 10-15 years peacefully+) :idk:

BaHaha …my KTO tweets are  out of control. I’m like he needs to enlist so that i can pay attention to my other oppas 🤣🤣. Anyway  this is where I am always slightly concerned, I personally love that these oppas can have a life outside of acting , date , marry , hv babies. But sometimes a dissatisfied/ jealous ex can set things on fire ( Kim Seon Ho is a good example) and everything they work so hard for will go to nought. 

• Haha 5
  • Party! 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

23 hours ago, ssteph said:

Yes! 😍🤩 Going to pay in the member shop and send the photo to Tofu.

Oh my gosh. 10,000 points for your Jung Hae In!

Are you guys trying to bankrupt us?

15 hours ago, JenL said:

Hahaha @mademoiselle LJW is a good kisser and it always looks nice with him on-screen 

At this rate, all the Oppa deul I adopted is a good kisser compare to Lei Lei :jiminbtssigh:

15 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

BaHaha …my KTO tweets are  out of control. I’m like he needs to enlist so that i can pay attention to my other oppas 🤣🤣. Anyway  this is where I am always slightly concerned, I personally love that these oppas can have a life outside of acting , date , marry , hv babies. But sometimes a dissatisfied/ jealous ex can set things on fire ( Kim Seon Ho is a good example) and everything they work so hard for will go to nought. 

AHAHAHA... it's OK. Soon he will be replaced by your other Oppa deul :laugh: Enjoy the moment.

• Haha 5
36 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

AHAHAHA... it's OK. Soon he will be replaced by your other Oppa deul :laugh: Enjoy the moment.

True...once he enlists or when the show buzz dies down, and my hundred  oppas start having shows. LOL. But seriously - so many new dramas airing in September. How do I watch them all?

The way this is compile it is hot  @JenL

Spoiler

Fa03VTNVUAU73IJ?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

At this rate, all the Oppa deul I adopted is a good kisser compare to Lei Lei :jiminbtssigh:

Hahahaha why, what is Lei Lei like? :thinking:

Freeze kiss? How bad could it be?

16 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

BaHaha …my KTO tweets are  out of control. I’m like he needs to enlist so that i can pay attention to my other oppas 🤣🤣.

Hahaha yeah, I also have no self control :idk: Ir's KTO this, KTO that...

@abs-oluteM why do I find this soooo cute?

1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

The way this is compile it is hot  @JenL

Just KTO things :laugh:

Here's one for @mademoiselle though....What happened to RW? Is he turning into a bad boy? :smug:

Not going to lie, but this look is a look  :cool:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

@sstephShould be 500 points ...must ask @Tofuif there is a glitch. 

@JenL what is self-control? I do not know that word. Oh my god his tick-tock vids...I am dying ...he's hilarious. This guy is a clown, endearing regardless. . BUT  I feel 2nd hand embarrassment:laugh:

Spoiler

Hmm  that unbutton shirt on Rowoon though. :pandacool:...aahahahah

• Haha 5

Ah-hahaha @JenL I actually don't like that selfie he took (he's bad with taking selfie). Ahem, this is what it should have looked like...

Faxa2ZjaUAANhZz?format=jpg&name=large

Honestly not the best shot I've seen of Rowoon...

Faxa2ZkacAADIFF?format=jpg&name=large

@abs-oluteM What's funny is Lee Hyun Wook responded in his IG saying he can't see the necklace so unbutton his shirt more :laugh:

And P.S. @JenL Lei Lei's kisses thus far had been just forehead kisses and lips touched lips (BOBO) and that's it. No hot, passionate, lips movement kind of kiss. BUT!!! Today there's a kiss scene leaked from his new drama and that looks very satisfying. I approve. Now I can only hope it doesn't get deleted because of the leak. Sigh...

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
12 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Ah-hahaha @JenL I actually don't like that selfie he took (he's bad with taking selfie). Ahem, this is what it should have looked like...

Hahaha well I'm not even sure if it's a selfie since his face wasn't even in it :lol:

I think he looks decent - My only complaint is that he's a bit orange...they fake tanned him up as part of this bad boy look  :laugh:

16 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@abs-oluteM What's funny is Lee Hyun Wook responded in his IG saying he can't see the necklace so unbutton his shirt more :laugh:

The comment everyone was thinking but no one was saying :smug:

17 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

And P.S. @JenL Lei Lei's kisses thus far had been just forehead kisses and lips touched lips (BOBO) and that's it. No hot, passionate, lips movement kind of kiss. BUT!!! Today there's a kiss scene leaked from his new drama and that looks very satisfying. I approve. Now I can only hope it doesn't get deleted because of the leak. Sigh...

Oooh a leak...but surely they wouldn't cut it out just because of a spoiler would they?! :shocked:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

@ssteph @abs-oluteM Hahaha! It's 10,000 points because it's a ssteph only badge. And there was not a way to add it without adding a price. :laugh:

I'm waiting for someone to buy a custom badge of Wu Lei. I'm going to price that person's badge as 100,000. Hahahahaha!! Just kidding. 

@JenL His kissing scene leaked for his upcoming drama and it's a good one! Zhou Yutong is a lucky lady -- first Jasper, now Wu Lei. Not to mentioned, she's had some kiss scenes with other actors I like before too. 

• Haha 5
20 minutes ago, JenL said:

My only complaint is that he's a bit orange...they fake tanned him up as part of this bad boy look

Hahaha the boy doesn't need fake tan. He's actually naturally a bit darker than the typical Koreans.

5 minutes ago, Tofu said:

I'm waiting for someone to buy a custom badge of Wu Lei. I'm going to price that person's badge as 100,000. Hahahahaha!! Just kidding.

Hahahaha wouldn't that be yourself? xP

I feel like I've so many of Rowoon but then I've no Sunbae Rowoon and Tomorrow Rowoon. :thinking:

... and then I'm thinking... why do I need that many Rowoon badges for? :lmao2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

@JenL what is self-control? I do not know that word. Oh my god his tick-tock vids...I am dying ...he's hilarious. This guy is a clown, endearing regardless. . BUT  I feel 2nd hand embarrassment:laugh:

Hahaha so we've established that we don't understand this word particularly as it relates to KTO content.

Particularly this hair flip :laugh:

Hahahaha my expression to all his tik tok videos is the same as PEB's expression when he said Seopseophaneyo at the fan meet :laugh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Hahahaha wouldn't that be yourself? xP

I told stroppyse that I would buy all the custom badges and make them into Wu Lei badges. She said she would raise the price if I did that. Hahahahaha!! 

I also have a lot of Wu Lei badges so I probably won't need more. :laugh:

• Haha 4

By Susan Han.

The cover star for the September issue of 'Cosmopolitan', ASTRO's Cha Eun Woo played a balance game while taking break from his photoshoot.

One question asked Cha Eun Woo, "If you were to be reborn, would you want to be Cha Eun Woo again v. Cha Eun Woo's favorite person?"  

The idol laughed and answered, "I choose to be reborn as myself." 

Next, when asked if he would become an idol and actor again in his second life, the star contemplated, "Since I already tried those two things once, I want to do something different."

Cosmopolitan Korea

Cosmopolitan Korea

Watch Cha Eun Woo's "balance game" with 'Cosmopolitan' below.

Spoiler
Cha Eun-woo
Photography © Ahn Joo Young for Cosmopolitan Korea.

source:

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2022/08/astros-cha-eun-woo-says-he-wants-to-be-reborn-as-himself-even-in-his-next-life

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 1
  • Star Struck 1
  • Confused 1

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

Wow Lee do Hyun has been working pretty much non-stop like PEB style...but somehow I feel like he's not as good at picking projects...it's a mixed bag between super popular to super shunned/ mixed reviews? :thinking: I completely forgot about Melancholia and never finished it :laugh: Some people also really didn't like 18 Again apparently because the age difference made them uncomfortable. They really like pairing Lee Do Hyun with actresses in the 40's...and he's more baby-faced than Lee Jae Wook, who only gets paired with actresses in the early 30's.  Aside from Hotel Del Luna and 18 Again I personally haven't been really into his works :idk: also in the next 2 dramas, he's working with co-stars that I'm not a fan of, so I guess I'll never see him again :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 8/26/2022 at 10:44 PM, mademoiselle said:

@Tofu Park Seo Joon is endorsing Milo xD

It was sold out in my country....ahahahah ..

@JenL I agree with you about LDH's project choices. That's why his oppa status level is going up and down in my books. Melancholia bored me and I am not hot about next project. But I am happy for the Bad Mom project. I will reinstate his VIP status then :lmao2:

@Tofu I think just about the whole forum with some exceptions have been on Wu Lei fever. This reminds me of the Yang Yang (YAMG) days.

17 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Kim Nam Gil Appreciation Day

I am so waiting to see ED. But I won't go to cinema. Hope some site will pick it up

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 8/27/2022 at 12:44 AM, mademoiselle said:

@JenL I just need him to return for Sweet Home 2 and 3, and I'll be happy. :mine:

53 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

@JenL I agree with you about LDH's project choices. That's why his oppa status level is going up and down in my books. Melancholia bored me and I am not hot about next project. But I am happy for the Bad Mom project. I will reinstate his VIP status then =

Hahaha, yeah it's a shame. I thought he was sooo pretty when watching Hotel Del Luna, but haven't found a project of his in recent years all that appealing. I will see with Bad Mom close to the date  :idk: I feel like he would do the Sweet Home sequels...are they really happening?

On 8/27/2022 at 12:44 AM, mademoiselle said:

@Tofu Park Seo Joon is endorsing Milo

I saw this in the Asian supermarket. :lol: It's a good thing to endorse!

56 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

@Tofu I think just about the whole forum with some exceptions have been on Wu Lei fever. This reminds me of the Yang Yang (YAMG) days.

It might just be me that's not on the Wu Lei train...but I have the other KTO fever that is running rampant at the moment  :laugh: Yes, it reminds me of the Yang Yang days!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

@JenL SH 2 is happening or at least that is what I read. Such a shame his character cannot be resurrected :cry:

Jen, look at their hairstyle esp KTO's :lmao2:...but @SilverMoonTea  can see SKJ is the face of the group

• Like 3