19 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Okay I just quickly scroll oppa tracker and Wu Lei Wu Lei, some random Rowoon, Wu Lei again, then plenty of Kang Tae Oh

Hahahahaha excuse me. What do you mean some random Rowoon? :lmao2:

Last I check, there's only one Rowoon... :pandathink:

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 5
21 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Okay I just quickly scroll oppa tracker and Wu Lei Wu Lei, some random Rowoon, Wu Lei again, then plenty of Kang Tae Oh 🤣🤣🤣

Ah, sorry ~ You're going to have to put up with Kang Tae Oh fever at least until the guy goes off to the military. Me and Abs can't get enough of him  :wow: :heiboi:

Haha, it's gotten so bad that I'm even considering watching him act like a jerk (I'm saving this for when he goes off to the military though as it might help me get over him :lol:)  Have you seen 'The Effect of a Finger Flick on a Break Up'  @abs-oluteM?  Was it good? And how toxic is toxic? I know it's only like 1 ep/ movie length....but I was pretty meh when it came out - life can be rough in real life as it is so I avoid watching makjang/ cheating/ toxic jerk lead dramas when I feel like something is leaning heavily in that direction. I don't not watch them, but I can't promise I'll enjoy them :idk:. But with that said if there's a  good reason that characters are the way they are, I'll accept it...after all, I can't deny adopting LJW after Extraordinary You and he was a real piece of work in that (but only because he was being controlled by the writer)...Now I'm considering to watch  KTO's acting range when he's being a hot jerk  :cool:

I blame this edit. It was the damn eyebrow thing that got me. I wish I was joking, but I am dead serious  :laugh: It's like the hair flick he did at the baseball game - I don't understand why these things work on me, but they doooo :idk:

10 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

All my ship bound to fail, so just ignore me :lmao2:

I enjoy hearing about all your strange ships :laugh:

4 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Hahahahaha excuse me. What do you mean some random Rowoon? :lmao2:

Last I check, there's only one Rowoon... :pandathink:

Hahaha, I think Tea means there's only one random piece of Rowoon talk in this recent chat (from you of course :heiboi:)  - it's like Wu Lei / Kang Tae Oh dominant at the moment :laugh:

3 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

@JenL this is a nice edit  ahahahaha

It's sooo nice. Just slow motion eeeeevery thing he does and we're charmed  :BulbaOWO::wow: 

Also the all important hair flick. No one is letting me get over it :lol:

Edited by JenL
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

1 hour ago, JenL said:

Have you seen 'The Effect of a Finger Flick on a Break Up'  @abs-oluteM?  Was it good? And how toxic is toxic? I know it's only like 1 ep/ movie length....but I was pretty meh when it came out - life can be rough in real life as it is so I avoid watching makjang/ cheating/ toxic jerk lead dramas when I feel like something is leaning heavily in that direction. I don't not watch them, but I can't promise I'll enjoy them :idk:.

It is a not a cheating drama. It is just how couples take each other for granted as time goes by. I was traumatised because I like fairy tale endings :laugh:....he was good looking there though and his kiss scene with the FL was not bad at the start of the show. 

Just watch the MVs la to see his hot body...:hug:

Spoiler

1 hour ago, JenL said:

Ah, sorry ~ You're going to have to put up with Kang Tae Oh fever at least until the guy goes off to the military. Me and Abs can't get enough of him  

Tea, won't mind. We're giving business to this thread of hers. ahahaha

• Haha 4
  • Party! 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

1 hour ago, JenL said:

Hahaha, I think Tea means there's only one random piece of Rowoon talk in this recent chat (from you of course :heiboi:)  - it's like Wu Lei / Kang Tae Oh dominant at the moment :laugh:

Yes it's a sea of Wu Lei and Tae Oh, the rest of oppas are just guest / free renter in Oppa Tracker :lmao2:

I also kept seeing Lee Jae Wook in my twitter TL, guess from who 😂😆

• Haha 4

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

On 8/9/2022 at 12:12 AM, abs-oluteM said:

It is a not a cheating drama. It is just how couples take each other for granted as time goes by. I was traumatised because I like fairy tale endings :laugh:....he was good looking there though and his kiss scene with the FL was not bad at the start of the show. 

Hahaha ok I think I can do this! It's saved for military drought time when I'm missing KTO and even a toxic version will fulfill the craving :laugh: I don't particularly need fairytale endings with these types of dramas if they're 'realistic' - going down the wreckage path.

ufIfuBT.gif

But I will be such a tragic if EAWYW doesn't go down a happy being-together path. Again, I don't need a wedding or anything. But I just need them to be as happy as they are in their behind the scenes videos :heart::lol:

23 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Yes it's a sea of Wu Lei and Tae Oh, the rest of oppas are just guest / free renter in Oppa Tracker :lmao2:

I also kept seeing Lee Jae Wook in my twitter TL, guess from who 😂😆

Who, me? :heiboi:

mRbLDwG.gif

Can't be helped! I waited a looong time for this baby to get back on screen :idk:

14 hours ago, Tofu said:

@SilverMoonTea If Wu Lei, Kang Tae Oh, and Lee Jae Wook are too much for you, how about the Moon God? :laugh:

@Tofu Haha, fine, fine, I will talk about someone other than Kang Tae Oh...Here's an Oppa you will understand:  I just found out that they're giving Simon Lian a lead in a SETTV drama!!! :Party01::Party01::Party01:

It's been a looong time coming. He gave me such bad Second lead syndrome in Lost Romance. I still like that he ended up with his first love which turned out to be Puff :laugh:

MyUkWXL.gif

The drama is called Happy Enemy which sounds strange, but meh, I will at least try it out first  https://mydramalist.com/734833-happy-enemy :heiboi: SETTV's drama account has lots of little reels of him and co-star (don't know the girl) 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CgmVcmSrzv8/?hl=en

Edited by JenL
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Shocked 1

I ended up watching Japanese drama raw lols, cos the subbing take some time. My love for Tomoya Nakamura have been 100% revived. 

I'm mostly talking to myself, and luckily @Tofuwatching it with me... 😅 Fangirling sometimes a lonely journey lols... I like the lawyer & paralegal story, it's a bit on slice of life and comedic type too, but have a heartwarming message on each of the episodes. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

18 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

@JenL With EAW, I do want a fairytale ending. I don’t need a wedding too. Just progress & staying together. 

I totally agree! I was ok with the split in 2521...but if they pull one on us in EAWYW, I will be sooo upset :shocked: 

I suspect there's going to be some turbulance since eps 13-14 are almost always angsty in most dramas, but I hope it's still happy progress together in th end as you said. Maybe living together and doing mundane things in a cute way together is one of my favourite ways to tie up a drama. :heart:

18 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Bahhaha , this person was so funny …the veins are real . :laugh:

Hahaha, we've all turned into Woo Young Woo when she's in the car checking out Jun Ho's veins :pandahehe:

15 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I ended up watching Japanese drama raw lols, cos the subbing take some time. My love for Tomoya Nakamura have been 100% revived. 

I'm mostly talking to myself, and luckily @Tofuwatching it with me... 😅 Fangirling sometimes a lonely journey lols... I like the lawyer & paralegal story, it's a bit on slice of life and comedic type too, but have a heartwarming message on each of the episodes. 

Haha sorry to leave you lonely Tea.... I haven't watched a J-Drama in years! I think the last one was Good Morning Call or Happy Marriage ...But even if I watched can't gurantee that I would like Tomoya Nakamura. He doesn't look like my type, but I reserve judgement since I've never seen him act or interview. My one Japanese Oppa is Dean Fujioka and I haven't even seen his recent stuff yet! :idk: 

Have you ever found a J-Drama discord or anything like that? I got invited to a Tw drama discord when I commented on something on My Dramalist which made it wayyy less lonely when I was obsessed with Rainless Love in a Godless Land  ...A lot of people there were into Tw dramas and liked Paul Fu (But I've since disappeared due to being back in Kdramaland these past few months :idk:)

Oh right, I've been meaning to ask @abs-oluteM or anyone else who knows - I'm locked out of the JH discord and when I try to click it says I have an existing account. Is there any way to reset it? :heiboi:

Edited by JenL
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, JenL said:

Oh right, I've been meaning to ask @abs-oluteM or anyone else who knows - I'm locked out of the JH discord and when I try to click it says I have an existing account. Is there any way to reset it? :heiboi:

Did you remember your existing account name? I think it will linked to your email and try to reset the password from there. I got locked before lols and somehow managed to log in back. But I also can't really remember what I did 😅 (old already now) 

Haha Dean Fujioka also hottie, I need to finished his drama, somehow I stopped at ep 9 lols, and it supposed to end at ep 10. Also there is also a season 2 of it. I actually didn't really like science stuff in drama, and his detective drama have plenty of that. So I've been dragging my leg to complete it.  Yeah other drama that not Korea/Chinese, just be prepared to talk alone 😂 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, JenL said:

I think this I better redirect you to @stroppyse. My discord and my JH account aren't actually linked. 

Yes @SilverMoonTea fangirling is a lonely journey. Not all oppas have a strong or big following. I don't even ever remember KTO having any stan accounts until now. I was talking to myself last time ahahaha. My other strong love Kim Jae Young at least has a fan cafe and on IG, his fan cafe would have some updates fr time to time. But JY is one of those oppas who never posts or update stuff. 

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

@JenL AHHHH!!! I think Simon is a Taiwanese actor weakness of mine. I haven't watched a Taiwanese drama since Lost Romance because there just hasn't been any good ones (besides Rainless -- it aired on iQIYI so I feel like it doesn't count, haha!). I'm glad he's in a leading role and I hope the humor isn't bad. :yoongibtspls:

By the way, you can talk about Kang Tae Oh all you want!! I don't mind reading about him because I actually like him. It's his Junho character that I've complained about to @mademoiselle. This is only because I don't feel he is realistic enough -- finding someone like him is very rare. 

@SilverMoonTea Have you decided if you're going to watch Love Between Fairy and Devil? If you haven't, maybe just do it for Dylan's eyebrows. :lmao2:

CLJ-21.gif

• Haha 3
  • Party! 1

@SilverMoonTea I've learned how to tune out her cutesy voice so it doesn't bother me anymore. Haha! I'm also just really happy Dylan has a good drama. He matches the costume, the makeup, the character...everything. His last drama traumatized all of us. Haha! It was not a good role for him, his acting was off, there was no chemistry with the female lead, and the story was uninteresting. It was the first time I watched a 36 episode drama just for the second couple (I skipped all the lead couples' scenes). 

Let's appreciate his eyebrow one more time if you're not going to watch. Hahahaha!

CLJ-20.gif

The story behind the eyebrow is that sometimes they do not frame his face well. They are either too arched, points upwards too much, etc. @NiteWalker and I talk about it a few times. Hahaha! His eyebrows in this drama finally frames his face well! Maybe he just needs to stay a Moon God forever. :laugh:

I've been talking about Dylan and his eyebrows too much. I need to get back to Lei Lei. I have so many clips of him I need to gif. 😅😅

• Haha 3

@TofuDylan drama is with Qin Lan right? The story about big age gap between them. I watched almost half of it and gave up when they become official couple. It's just strange lols and the story so draggy and nothing new. I must be quite bored to be able stay that long 😅 

31 minutes ago, Tofu said:

@SilverMoonTea I've learned how to tune out her cutesy voice so it doesn't bother me anymore. 

Lol how ? You mute her? 😅

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Tofu said:

The story behind the eyebrow is that sometimes they do not frame his face well. They are either too arched, points upwards too much, etc. @NiteWalker and I talk about it a few times. Hahaha! His eyebrows in this drama finally frames his face well! Maybe he just needs to stay a Moon God forever. :laugh:

in this drama he is pretty good...i mean something that i really enjoy watching....

i didnt like the first drama he was casted in 'Flower Boys' sorry to say this, its just too much

and then when he was casted as NingQue, maybe he didnt perform that badly however the setting and everything was too casually done...which kinda turn me off, most probably because i still have FeiYu as NingQue and i couldnt override the idea of someone else as NingQue...

then onto: Miss the Dragon, by far that the worst for me...the eyebrow was the very first thing that took it out for me follow by the lack of chemistry in between him and ZhuXuDan....no no

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

tumblr-de76aa6cc54ee1dedfa7baef831ac638-

By Jiwon.

p1065593385846691-239-thum-1.jpg

Photo = Provided by King Kong Starship.

SEOUL, August 10 (Yonhap) Actors Lee Dong Wook, Yoo Yeon Seok, and Kim Bum opened their own planets (space for each artist)  NCSOFT global fandom platform “Universe” on Wednesday.

Three actors will use Planet's messaging services to communicate with fans in real time and various events including exclusive photoshoots and offline events will be held.

source:

https://m.k-odyssey.com/news/newsview.php?ncode=1065593385846691

• Like 3

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan