@JenL I agreed with what you said about LDH too. I've only seen him in two dramas (18 Again and Hotel DeLuna). I have not seen him in anything outside of these two because he keeps doing noona/dongsaeng dramas and those are not my favorite. 

@SilverMoonTea @mademoiselle @abs-oluteM HAHAHAHA! I still like Park Seo Jun, but the love has run cold. He needs to have another drama soon otherwise I will completely forget about him, especially when I have these two right now. :laugh:

LLTG-118.gif

CLJ-47.gif

Milo drink is a chocolate malt type of drink, right?

• Haha 3
  • Awesome 1
7 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

@Tofu yes …a chocolate malt drink . Most kids drink it , my kiddo used to like it too . But his taste changed of late .

Haha I'm not a kid but I still drink it 😅

@JenL Oh Jen, I tried Eggholic last weekend (had the garlic bread with bacon, scrambled eggs & cheddar cheese). I think Egg Drop will still be tastier. Eggholic's fillings are still pretty Westernised (bacon instead of bulgogi for instant) so I'd be very interested to taste the Asian twist and sauces used in Egg Drop, much like Issac Toast where it's so much tastier than the sandwiches/toasts here, and never thought cabbage is this tasty (and it didn't match well in KFC!).

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 2

tumblr-b5b8894100bcf7c767e35547d52fb6d3-

Posted by efem. Star Contributor.

1661654466-image-1.png

Park Hae Soo, Aiki, Jinyoung, Kang Daniel, Kang Tae Oh, Kim Min Ju, PURPLE K!SS, and more win awards at the 2022 Newsis K-Expo.

4th Newsis K-Expo was held on August, 25 at the Josun Palace in Seoul. The ceremony was sponsored by South Korea’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Ministry of Culture, Sports, and Tourism, Seoul Metropolitan Government, Korea Creative Content Agency and Seoul Tourism Organization. Since 2019 this annual event recognizes cultural icons, organizations and companies that have contributed greatly to spreading the Hallyu Korean wave.

The 2022 list of award-winning cultural artists included:

Minister of Culture, Sports, and Tourism Award - Park Hae Soo.

National Assembly’s Culture, Sports, and Tourism Committee Award - Aiki, Jinyoung.

Seoul Mayor Award - Kang Daniel, Lee Sun Bin.

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

52 minutes ago, Tofu said:

@abs-oluteM @mademoiselle My mom never bought them for us because she said they were too sweet. I think that's why I'm not a big fan of chocolate milk. 

Neither am I a fan  but most parents here in Malaysia tend to use it as staple drink alongside milk. They have cut down the sugar content these days, so not so bad.

Like I told you on twitter, I love Ashile just a tad more than LBY. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Party! 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

@abs-oluteM We always have Milo at home. I don't remember from when onwards but mum will make Milo before sending us to school... and sometimes when eating out, I'd order Milo ping. Hahahaha! Now that I'm older, I'd think... I can make this myself but why am I ordering at a restaurant - so not economical. :laugh:

@Tofu Keep the GIF coming ~ I can't believe the drama is over. Sniff.

• Haha 2
6 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Our boy is gonna enlist on 20 Sept 2022 @JenL 

Crying ....his voice so nice

I watched the fan meet as well as was so sad when he announced it - it seems so unfair just when he was having so much success and love from his fans. Also hoping those in the army won't haze him for his newfound fame :letalQQ::letalQQ::letalQQ:

I was having EAW withdrawals, but there was so much KTO content to keep me afloat...I'm going to have double withdrawals onces he's gone :psweatduck::psweatduck::psweatduck:

Hahaha, they made him say the ep 7 episode lines again and he has the emotions and tone on speed-dial now :laugh: Also the cringe after he finishes :laugh::lol: Totally over used in every fan meet/ interview, but admittedly, I still love that scene :heiboi:

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

@JenL I terminated my previous tik tok ahahahah but I signed up again for this. LOL ...so okay I guess I he will now become my VIP oppa. 

He was very good reenacting all the scenes. True pro. Actually you notice he was very shy except when asked to dance? 

• Haha 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

46 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

@JenL I terminated my previous tik tok ahahahah but I signed up again for this. LOL ...so okay I guess I he will now become my VIP oppa. 

Hahaha I never had a tik tok account till tonight...and I'll probably never use iit again unless he does another one of these :laugh:

47 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

He was very good reenacting all the scenes. True pro. Actually you notice he was very shy except when asked to dance? 

Yes! Haha I did laugh when he did the WYW 'sense of fulfillment' scene :heart: He is shy often, but also quite funny when he was being himself. 

• Haha 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

tumblr-6f09baa1cef62757c02086cc7a3c2c3f-

Reporter Park Seo Yeon.

0005011839-001-20220831225101028.jpg

Kang Tae Oh. Photo|Man of Creation.

Actor Kang Tae Oh enlists in the military on September 20.

Kang Tae Oh revealed the date of his enlistment through the online fan meeting 'TikTok Stage Connect: 'Sweet Tao' held on August, 31st.

Kang Tae Oh said, "I received a messenger alarm one day" and "I received a call from Nara. The (enlistment) date is September 20 and I am going to fulfill my military duty."

He emerged as a 'people's disappointment' through the ENA drama 'Strange Lawyer Woo Young Woo', which ended on August, 18

source:

https://www.mk.co.kr/star/broadcasting-service/view/2022/08/772889/

• Heart Eyes 2

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

Tzgj.gif

By Susan Han AKP Staff.

Big Bang's Taeyang is moody on the cover of a special edition 'Marie Claire' for 'KIAF Seoul 2022.

Big Bang's Taeyang posed as one of three cover stars for a special edition of 'Marie Claire' magazine for the 'KIAF Seoul 2022'. 

The annual 'Korean International Art Fair Seoul 2022' (or 'KIAF Seoul 2022'), along with its counterpart 'FRIEZE Seoul', opens beginning on September, 2 this year at the COEX Mall. In light of the launch of 'KIAF 2022', Marie Claire has partnered up with the art festival to issue a special 'Marie Claire Kiaf Edition', with its first cover star being Taeyang. 

Stay tuned for more of Taeyang's pictorial previews, coming soon. 

1662013289-303434332-5340277579409940-75

1662013288-302546112-5340216682749363-57

Spoiler

1662013276-20220901-taeyang-1.jpg

'source'

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2022/09/big-bangs-taeyang-is-moody-on-the-cover-of-a-special-edition-marie-claire-for-kiaf-seoul-2022

• Heart Eyes 1

3 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

@JenL did you see this interview?

I need to watch this ahread of he fan meet tomorrow :heart::heart::heart:

I keep seeing snippets and it's cute. Poor guy does not know that much korean though so it's funny watching him struggle and try :laugh:

• Awesome 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

AKP By Jia Lin.

Cha Eun Woo has successfully wrapped up his Asia fanmeet tour.

The last stop of the fanmeet "2022 Just One 10 Minute" 'Starry Caravan', was held in Seoul on September, 3.

restmb-idxmake-amp.jpg

Fantagio.

This was also Cha Eun Woo's first offline fan meeting in Korea. He kick-started the fanmeet by appearing while singing "First Love" and expressing his welcome to domestic fans. All his fans greeted him with enthusiastic cheers. The fanmeet in Korea involved various corners and games. Cha Eun Woo also talked about pleasant episodes that happened during the Asia Tour. He captivated his fans' eyes and ears with his sweetness  and romantic performance.

He sang hits songs such as "Don't Cry, My Love," "Focus on Me," "Aloha," "Love So Fine," as well as "When You're Gone." He also performed a live playing piano.

At the end, Cha Eun Woo said, "It's sad to think about how this is the final stop. I have been very grateful performing on the tour and I want to say thank you again for being by my side. Let's meet again in a bigger place. If you are by my side, I'll always be with you."

Fbt6jp-VVs-AA5i-Co.jpg

'tap'

'source'

Spoiler

Spoiler

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2022/09/cha-eun-woo-successfully-wraps-up-asia-fanmeet-tour

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1

11 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Is Lin Yuchen your Oppa too?!

Does the "too" means that you like him too? Or is the "too" a reference to "oh, I didn't know you like him too?" I'm trying to figure out how to respond. HAHA! I do like Lin Yushen because he has great onscreen presence. 

I recently finished Our Secrets which starred Chen Zheyuan as the male lead. His acting continues to improve and it's a bit unfortunate that he flies under the radar a lot compared to other well-known actors his age (I think he's better than some of them -- ahem HYT). I hope all of you get to see him in a drama one day! 

This was one of my favorite scene in the drama. One of the underlying struggle for him that started in the middle of the drama was that his life changed drastically. He went through a lot with one being an identity crisis -- not knowing who was the real him. It made him very depressed. His friends stopped by and as they were leaving, they told him that they didn't care what other people say about him, they believed he will become the Zhou Siyue (his character) he wants to be. :cry:

af90ceb02ab2c6e59cb2c16990eda008fe91d0b3

ddd5e8cfa11d84eec93c3759ec935e98d17a81b3

@SilverMoonTea Did you start this drama and drop it? I remembered someone started and dropped it that was not me. HAHA! 

By the way, it's funny that after LLTG, the two dramas I pick up are both Lusi's leading man -- one is her ex-ML and the other one is her upcoming ML. :lmao2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Awesome 1