15 hours ago, Tofu said:

For all the Ahn Hyo Seop lovers aka @Chocolate.

You know, this is a misconception...

2 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

@JenL He's disowned because of his upcoming drama. He's touched on my two taboo - script writer and FL.

1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

@abs-oluteM Oh really? Only 8. Hmm ok, at least the disowning period won't last for too long then 

Hahaha, so it's only temporary. You're still sad he is not back in Sweet Home 2 right?

Btw, why don't you like the FL? For those who watched Descendants of The Sun, do you think SJK carried that drama?

1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

But goodness ...look at this makjang sounding plot from Asian Wiki 

@abs-oluteM Yes I have read it and thought... "Hell no."

But maybe it will be @Chocolate's cuppa.

Hehe, yes I will try.

• Haha 4
  • Star Struck 1
9 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

Hahaha, so it's only temporary. You're still sad he is not back in Sweet Home 2 right?

The love has definitely subsided. You don't see me going ga-ga over him. 😅 Yeah, I'm upset he's not back in Sweet Home 2. I am still hoping though since this new drama is only 8 episodes. He definitely has the time to join S2 and 3! He's one of the important asset of that show, I feel it's a waste not to bring him back.

11 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

Btw, why don't you like the FL? For those who watched Descendants of The Sun, do you think SJK carried that drama?

I misread at first and thought you wrote SXX, and my internal OS was "Are you kidding me?" :lmao2: Now, I'm sure this will answer your question. But all in all, not a fan of DotS and don't get the hype. The only drama I was very hooked on from KES was Goblin.

15 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

Hehe, yes I will try.

LOL... give us a review afterwards. Even though I refuse to watch but I'm curious, and wouldn't mind if you wrote a 吐槽 episode review each week. 😛 Do you know what's 吐槽 in English?

By the way, Choco. I think since you like 霸道總裁 type of male lead, I think you should join us in Love in the Galaxy (C-drama). I'm FF reading the novel and I totally think you'll like the ML.

• Haha 4
14 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

LOL... give us a review afterwards. Even though I refuse to watch but I'm curious, and wouldn't mind if you wrote a 吐槽 episode review each week. 😛 Do you know what's 吐槽 in English?

Haha, you just want me to slam it right? Probably I can 奉陪 😂

https://chinese.stackexchange.com/questions/23706/what-is-吐槽-how-should-i-translate-it

14 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

By the way, Choco. I think since you like 霸道總裁 type of male lead, I think you should join us in Love in the Galaxy (C-drama). I'm FF reading the novel and I totally think you'll like the ML.

But he looks pale and skinny 😅

How many more episodes before it ends?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Party! 1

@Chocolate Oh man, 吐槽 is too hard to describe in English... ridicule sounds close but yet not really either.

4 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

But he looks pale and skinny 😅

Hahahahahahaha... he's actually worked out and have abs. I'll link you a scene.

But true that in comparison to some Korean Oppa, he is still considered on the skinny side. He's only 22 so give him a few more years to build the body up.

But the point isn't this. It's the story and acting.

Previews if you need. The production is good. I wasn't going to watch this at all but I saw some clips on weibo and ... the rest is history. Hahahaha!

Spoiler

16 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

How many more episodes before it ends?

Part 1 will end next week (episode 27) and then there will be a Part 2. I'm not sure how many episodes... China very weird - limiting a drama to 40 episodes now so I don't know how they "count" this one. @Tofu might be the better person to answer this question. Tofu, are they allowed to have more episodes if they split it into 2 parts?

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
4 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

He's disowned because of his upcoming drama. He's touched on my two taboo - script writer and FL.

I am never going to adopt him because he keeps doing these noona-dongsaeng dramas with storylines that I find uninteresting. :idk:

3 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

@abs-oluteM @Tofu Dubbing should be banned for C-dramas played by our Oppa. I saw some Long Ballad clips and was very disappointed it was dubbed. Tsk. Am so glad I get to hear real voices for Galaxy.

Hahaha! I usually do not mind the male lead's dubbing. It's the female lead's dubbing that bothers me because they usually have the dubber speak in a high pitch/super cutesy tone.

Are you going to watch The Long Ballad?! The storyline of The Long Ballad is not as great as Love Like The Galaxy -- there are a lot of politics. However, Ashile Sun is one of my favorite male lead character across both Chinese/Korean dramas platforms. If you end up not watching this drama, you can just watch this video of him. :laugh:

1 hour ago, Chocolate said:

But he looks pale and skinny

Ling Buyi (male lead) is supposed to be this ruthless person who is only focus on getting revenge. Wu Lei (actor) said he wanted Ling Buyi to look like a dead person probably the reason why he looks pale and skinny. 

LLTG-46-T.gif

You know, Wu Lei is not skinny like many of the other Chinese actors. Chinese dramas like to have at least one princess carry scene with the male/female lead. I always wonder how the actors are able to carry the female lead. It's hard for me to enjoy dramas when the male lead (and female lead) is too skinny. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1
12 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

@JenLwatch this mesh up that JTBC did . So good 

Hahaha, I like it :wow:  Ah, PEB's Hello My Twenties / Age of Youth days! And Run On, which I didn't love, but still watchhed mainly for KTO since he was just pretty.

I have to laugh at how other stations are trying to get in on the EAWYW pie even to the point of video editing the past dramas hey appeared in on their stations :laugh::lenny:

11 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

@JenL He's disowned because of his upcoming drama. He's touched on my two taboo - script writer and FL. 😤

Won Jin Ah is really alright in Sunbae. Do try it out now that it is on NF here. 😊

Hahaha, I see we are on the same page about LDH's next drama. He's just a mid-tier Oppa for me so no promotion in my heart either :idk:

11 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

But goodness ...look at this makjang sounding plot from Asian Wiki :lettalKWA:

Yes! I remember reading iy ages ago and thinking, ugh Makjang to the max :psweatduck:

Hahahaha how bad is my KTO Oppa obsession @abs-oluteM:laugh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

40 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

I see that you've even changed your Profile Pic. :duckhearts:

Hahaha yes, I've tossed away Paul Fu for Kang Tae Oh :lenny::laugh:

This edit is quite nice in that it looks smooth with all the scenes they used from Do You Like Brahms x Run On and they even made a storyline which makes sense...and they picked scenes where KTO looks good :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Star Struck 1

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

@Tofu @Chocolate The good thing about Wu Lei is he has the height! :heart: Plus he's bulking up now so as long as he continues he'll look good later. If only Yang Yang is taller ~ his body is not proportionate or something and makes him look short. Sigh sigh sigh.

I see @abs-oluteM @JenL have already purchased the KTO + WYW badges HAHAHA. Now now @Tofu it doesn't seem right there is none for Galaxy now! :mine: Maybe we can wait for Part 2 and see if there are anymore good ones. I'm not sure I prefer him smiling or all cool... but the reason I'm attracted to this story in the first place is because he's cold and stoic and only Shao Shang makes him smile and happy (just like how I fell hard for LMH's Choi Young in Faith).

• Haha 5

@mademoiselle I believe @Tofuwas planing to make some Wu Lei badges.  I will be buying for sure . 
I am patiently waiting for more sweet scenes between them . But I think they will all come in S2 ? 

@JenL KTO at Emergency Declaration premiere in support of Im Si Wan . Has subs

Si Wan doing the WYW greeting . Lmao ! 

• Like 5

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

@abs-oluteM I'm also not sure if the sweet scenes will begin this week or next batch of episodes. But I think at least in episode 27 we'll see "some" sweet scenes even if it's just Ling Bu Yi staring adoringly at drunk Shao Shang! :laugh: I think Shao Shang will try to break the engagement first - I remember seeing a cut (from BTS) that they were fighting and LBY asked SS, "What kind of life do you want?" and she responded, "A life without you!". I'm actually anticipating to see them fight physically :lmao2: There was one chapter where they fought again... she kissed him first, bit his lips and ran away. He had to attend work with a brusied lips and the whole world knew Shao Shang caused it :lmao2:

• Haha 3
On 7/24/2022 at 10:40 PM, Tofu said:

Ling Buyi (male lead) is supposed to be this ruthless person who is only focus on getting revenge. Wu Lei (actor) said he wanted Ling Buyi to look like a dead person probably the reason why he looks pale and skinny.

You know, Wu Lei is not skinny like many of the other Chinese actors. Chinese dramas like to have at least one princess carry scene with the male/female lead. I always wonder how the actors are able to carry the female lead. It's hard for me to enjoy dramas when the male lead (and female lead) is too skinny. 

They are all pale and skinny! Including the 2 brothers and the other 2 guys who like Niaoniao 😂

I'm not sure I prefer him smiling or all cool... but the reason I'm attracted to this story in the first place is because he's cold and stoic and only Shao Shang makes him smile and happy (just like how I fell hard for LMH's Choi Young in Faith).

Haha! Cool is good. The hero should only smile because of NN.

I blame both of you for making me binge 8 episodes last night with time I do not have! But, it's good. I like a FL with spunk and smarts.

Btw, which dynasty is this? The dressing and hairdo etc doesn't look like the other historicals I have seen,

13 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Wah the oppa from makjang drama quite hot yah.. Lee Hyun Wook... 

Hahahaha not bad huh. He's got bad boy vibes...

Are you watching the Galaxy c-drama? Should suit you. They tease and tease and only meet at ep 8 🤣

KTO is too goody goody in ELW for me. This styling much better lol.

Edited by Chocolate
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1

Woot!!! @Chocolate is watching Galaxy!! :yayaya: It's OK, you can make time. Like I ditch my not-so-good kdramas for this.

I'll be honest the first 4 episodes gave me headaches! The grandma is soooooo melodramatic. At first I was entertained but later the whinging, wailing and yelling (by the aunt) went on too long till my head hurts. I'm glad her mum got rid of the aunt. This drama should suit @SilverMoonTea in terms of romance because it takes forever to get there. LOL. In the novel, they only met in chapter 30++.

@Tofu Are you making a couple's badge or do you mean you'll make a couple of badges? To be honest I also don't know which photo to pick/choose.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5
3 hours ago, Chocolate said:

Are you watching the Galaxy c-drama? Should suit you. They tease and tease and only meet at ep 8 🤣

And even then the romance is slow slow slow ahahaha....but I love the show. This and EAW are occupying my mind for now.

@mademoiselle @Tofu we should at the minimum have one couple badge and one Wu Lei badge. Stroppyse put up 3 badges for EAW , we can go for that number. :laugh: After all LLTG is the most popular show on our forum now. 

3 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@abs-oluteMGood Job Ilwoo poster looks so fun!

Yes. I am so happy after EAW , I will have this to look forward to.

But there are some big dramas that I am planning to check out. Model Detective 2 is a must watch for me. Will try out Big Mouth and Andamas. 

• Like 5

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

29 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

@mademoiselle @Tofu we should at the minimum have one couple badge and one Wu Lei badge. Stroppyse put up 3 badges for EAW , we can go for that number. :laugh: After all LLTG is the most popular show on our forum now. 

Hahaha and because there's Part 1 and 2, we could have 6??? :lmao2:

Actually I'm really curious if the show could tell the whole story properly with just two parts and under 40 episodes for both parts. If separating it into 2 parts mean the second part can have 40 episodes then... maybe it's do-able. Otherwise I'll complain later the first 4 episodes were wasted having us watch the grandma and 2nd aunt whinge.

3 hours ago, Chocolate said:

The ML's looks also does not appeal to me. But the story (and the bitching) is good haha. Maybe you should start from episode 4 or 5.

LOL, you and your love for cat (bitchy) fights. I'm actually more interested in the political maneuvering (if they go by the novel). And this is not the bitching of the ladies but actual politics and manipulation of Ling Bu Yi and Emperor and how each character interconnected with one another and weaved into the story. I think this is so much more interesting to watch than the usual kdrama royal palace politics between the king and ministers.

@abs-oluteM There's actually some "breadcrumbs" (not romance) sprinkled already in the episodes we've seen. Now we just need to see how everything unravel later.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 2
2 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Hahaha and because there's Part 1 and 2, we could have 6??? :lmao2:

ahahaah ...we can have 3 for this season and then when new season comes we can have 3 more. :hug:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 7/23/2022 at 2:13 PM, abs-oluteM said:

@ktcjdrama are you not watching Ext Att Woo?

I will. Haven't started because time is rather tight these days. Should be able to start it this week. I am so behind with my dramas, like Present is Beautiful, I think I'm 3 weeks behind. But it's a long drama and light, so can easily catch up.

• Like 5
  • Party! 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

Cha Eun Woo, Sehun and Park Solomon exude their handsomeness at the DIOR event.

Posted by Sophie Ha.

1658960195-untitled-1.jpg

The 'Dior Men Winter 22' event was held at the Dior Seongsu popup store where the Fall / Winter collection for men was presented.

On this day, celebrities such as Cha Eun Woo, EXO's Sehun and actor Park Solomon attended the event and exuded their handsome visuals.

Cha Eun Woo appeared in a clean, sleek, all-black attire with his hair waxed to give it a wet look. Sehun appeared in semi-formal suit wear showing off his unique casual look. Park Solomon displayed a more boyish look with loosely fitted slacks and a floral knitted sweater over a light blue buttoned-down shirt.

1658960634-image.png

Spoiler

1658960637-image.png

1658960640-image.png

Spoiler

1658960644-image.png

1658960681-image.png

Spoiler

1658960691-image.png

1658960694-image.png

source:

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2022/07/cha-eun-woo-sehun-and-park-solomon-exude-their-handsomeness-at-the-dior-event

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 2

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan