Haven't been here in ages and just realised I missed a bunch of tags :letalQQ: Well, I probably did the quizes and watched the videos, but didn't have time to respond...here's my response like 2 months too late :laugh:

On 4/29/2022 at 6:34 AM, Tofu said:

Ending my repy with a gif of Chae Jong Hyeop, just because. :laugh:

You should always end your posts with a gif of Chae Jong Hyeop! :wow:

Actually, you know I was mildly offended today when my colleague said his wife didn't like Chae Jong Hyeop! They were talking about what dramas to watch and my colleague suggested Going to You at the Speed of 493Km and his wife said no because of the male lead :mad: Oh well, more CJH for us then! :niu:

On 4/29/2022 at 5:43 PM, mademoiselle said:

I have seen his fans' posts retaliating about his performance but I don't actually know who/what was said. Have not seen actual report/post of Knetizens criticising Rowoon and I can't trust Koala since she never provides links to her source. I think he can act and has improved a lot compared to his earlier dramas (School, Where Stars Land and EY). He's an idol so Knetizens will always be hard on idols. Until he reached the stage that Lee Jun Ho or Im Siwan are, he's probably going to get judged harshly for it. I do have to disagree with some praises on Twitter that says he's the BEST or Oscar worthy etc. That's definitely exaggeration.

Hahaha, I agree. I think your Oppa has improved over the years. I did think he was a bit stiff in EY, though his character was also meant to be more mysterious and blank state anyway. But he's good as an animated character as well. I think sometimes people want handsome actors to play those domineering CEO roles before they say they can act, which really annoys me...I can't remember which actor had that in Korea....but it sort of happen to Jasper Liu. They went from saying he couldn't act to how he was a very good actor...but the truth is, he's just in between :idk:

On 5/2/2022 at 11:58 AM, Tofu said:

The issue I have with the drama is their world building and the lack of pace.

Hahaha I actually liked the world building, but maybe it was more the magical items I liked. The world of the after life when you took away the part about entering memories and dreams etc, wasn't expanded...as in you didn't know where the characters went to rest or live in after work :thinking:

On 5/2/2022 at 7:41 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

@JenLthis one for you... wah LJH really can make Jessi blushing lols.... 

Hahahaha I had seen this one before! Poor male actors when they encounter Jessi...she says stuff they can't deny about those guys staring at her chest etc :laugh::laugh::laugh:

On 5/2/2022 at 8:06 PM, mademoiselle said:

You know who I ended ended up getting for that Park Hyung Sik quiz?! His character from Heirs...I didn't even watch that drama. Was he a good guy in heirs @mademoiselle?!

Edited by JenL
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

On 5/3/2022 at 1:14 AM, abs-oluteM said:

@mademoiselle I had a feeling I would get this...ahahaha...I did like him here though I can't say that I liked the plot much. 

You got Ahn Min Hyuk from "Strong Woman Do Bong Soon"!

Hahaha I loved Min Min and that pairing, but like you, I thought the drama had some serious drag at times. Still nostalgia has made it one of my favourite dramas on pairing alone. I try not to think about the subplots that did not make sense and did not age well... :heiboi:

On 5/3/2022 at 7:27 AM, Tofu said:

Not everyone should be in a sageuk. I learned through Hwarang that all of those guys should never grow their hair out. :laugh:

Yeah I'm also not a fan of long hair for everyone :laugh:

On 5/3/2022 at 12:52 PM, Tofu said:

Hwang In Yeop, my almost oppa, is back! :heart:

What did you think of his new drama @Tofu? I haven't seen it yet I have to admit  :nervous:

On 5/8/2022 at 1:00 AM, SilverMoonTea said:

I have 2 new acquisition :

Dean Fujioka & Lin Geng Xin

Dean actually reminded me of Jasper Liu a bit... And he spoke 6 languages!

OMG @SilverMoonTea you finally adopted Dean Fujioka!!!! I love that man so much...which drama did it for you???

Probably my favourite of the Japanese actors. Hahaha maybe you're right and it's coz he reminds me of Jasper! 

:wow::wow::wow:

He's acted in a bunch of Taiwanese, Japanese and Candanian dramas...and his wife is Indonesian! (Sorry to mention Oppas' wife...but knowing you, you have probably moved onto the next Oppa :laugh:)

On 5/9/2022 at 9:58 PM, abs-oluteM said:

Old flame...adopted since DS60. I actually ended up watching Be Melodramatic because of him even though he only came in towards the end. Here as Mr Gu ...just super smexy! 

But of course SSK and Gu are completely not alike IRL. SSK said that Gu was a much darker character 

I don't know if I adopted Mr Gu in My Liberation Notes...but he definitely had screen presence and strong acting skills :wow:

On 5/9/2022 at 11:15 PM, Tofu said:

@JenL It's ok. I started the My Liberation Notes thread but I haven't watched it yet. :laugh:

The plan is to start this week since I'm not into the weekday dramas that much. 

Hahaha did you end up watching My Liberation Notes @Tofu?

On 5/10/2022 at 10:49 AM, SilverMoonTea said:

@JenLI called you to watch MLN, but I'm behind myself lols. Do you know what I did last night? Watching Jasper & Puff MV clips for that toxic drama BWGM :laugh: And I kept thinking , toxic guy can't be more delicious than this 🤣

HAHAHA Of course you would only like Jasper when he's toxic and smutty and topless! :smile:

I really miss Puff nad Jasper though. I wish someone would put them both in a 3rd romantiic project :heart:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 5/11/2022 at 5:48 PM, mademoiselle said:

Sigh, why do people torture themselves? But @Tofu I don't think Korean's level 1 spicy is the same level as the spicy I can take though... and I think his tongue was already gone since he went for level 3 first.

It was like once the Indian colleague made a few different variety of food and she didn't tell me the one I picked was the spiciest! I even dipped it in the spicy tamarind sauce she told us to try and it completely burnt my tongue. I couldn't taste the flavours of all her other food. I was really NOT happy about it since she knew I cannot handle spicy and she keeps forcing us to eat her food and she puts chilli in them.

Hahahaha I refuse to torture myself with spicy foods! If I ever met your colleague and she did that to me, she would not survive  @mademoiselle  :smile: Also, have you ever been to that Thai restaurant called Doidee Paidang? They have like 10 or 12 levels of spicy soups...my friend tried the spiciest one and I was like whyyyy??? (She made us get ice-cream afterwards! :laugh:)

On 5/11/2022 at 9:51 PM, Tofu said:

@mademoiselle His manager said that he cannot handle any spice. He was eating kimbap right before with a little spice (not much, said it's something kids can eat) in it, and Min Kyu started sweating. His tongue was on fire but he kept saying he was fine. The manager said he has a lot of pride so he would torture himself if someone makes a comment about the amount of spice he can handle. It makes me wonder if he can eat kimchi because those can be a little on the spicy side. 

Although I know I should be sympathising with KMG and his inability to handle spice, since I'm also a person who can't do the spicy foods, he still looks so adorable suffering here :heart:

On 5/11/2022 at 11:44 PM, mademoiselle said:

I was actually up for trying out new types of food, but became against it after multiple times of deliberate intention to "train" us eating chilli. The down side is, she gets upset if we say no to her food. :idk:

Your colleague sounds very bossy. I don't think anyone is entitled to train people to eat spice. Those with a I'm-so-tough-I-can-eat-spicy-foods-and-you-can't attitude really annoy me because it's like a totally useless power trip they want to force upon you :mad:

On 5/19/2022 at 9:09 PM, mademoiselle said:

@Tofu@JenL

Uh-oh, Wu Zun also denied at first...😅

Hahahaha...nooooo....Lee Je Hoon is mineeeee :laugh: Hahaha...it's ok if he has a wife. I just want him to be happy and I will just pine for him from afar 

On 5/24/2022 at 6:06 PM, mademoiselle said:

Only 2 adoption so far. Very sad. I miss Rowoon already. :pandasadspoon: I need him to do another drama soon. The down side of countries opening up... fan meeting is back on! And where in the world is Se Jong's drama confirmation? :pandaroar:

Me too...only 2 adoptions :letalQQ: - Kim Min Gue and Steve Noh from Pachinko

Hahaha Rowoon only just went off screen and you miss him already :laugh:

On 5/27/2022 at 6:10 PM, mademoiselle said:

But seriously, work has been super stressful and I honestly am grateful I have him to ogle and de-stress.

Yes! What is it with stressful work lately? I haven't been able to catch up on dramas so much lately due to work - social life....hence the relatively silent lurker mode here...but I wrote a lot today and caught up on most things :pandahehe:

Except Shooting Star...I STILL have not started this drama :lol:

On 5/29/2022 at 6:07 AM, Tofu said:

@mademoiselle I forgot she was in it too!! :letalQQ:And I forgot to respond to you earlier, but that back of the hair for LJW....that's like a bird's nest. :lmao2:

Hahahah what hair are you talking about????

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

@JenLI watched DF newest detective drama Pandora, but it was his old drama Happy Mari that seal the deal for me. It was cheesy but he's quite worthy drolling 😂 

Yes I alrd stalked eh I mean knew 😂, that he married to Indonesian and it's an heiress of herbal product who probably have enough money to feed 7 generation 😆 I can't compete, so I already ogle other oppa... 

He's quite talented can speak multiple language 🤔 I admired his talent, not only his look 😶

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

20 hours ago, JenL said:

Hahaha, I agree. I think your Oppa has improved over the years. I did think he was a bit stiff in EY, though his character was also meant to be more mysterious and blank state anyway. But he's good as an animated character as well. I think sometimes people want handsome actors to play those domineering CEO roles before they say they can act, which really annoys me...I can't remember which actor had that in Korea....but it sort of happen to Jasper Liu. They went from saying he couldn't act to how he was a very good actor...but the truth is, he's just in between

His line delivery has improved/changed since Where Stars Land. Occasionally I watch cuts and I kept thinking why he speaks so much higher pitch than now. For EY, to be fair, Haru is a white piece of paper but he grew to have some personality later, except I think he still revolves around Dan Oh too much. Plus he has no backstory or family, so there's no depth to his character. But, Haru is the reason I fell for Rowoon so... haha. I can't remember when was the last time I watched a Jasper's drama. Maybe the one of him as a chef with Puff. But I remember him as Mei Nan (his first role) more... hahaha.

20 hours ago, JenL said:

Hahaha I actually liked the world building, but maybe it was more the magical items I liked. The world of the after life when you took away the part about entering memories and dreams etc, wasn't expanded...as in you didn't know where the characters went to rest or live in after work 

I'd agree that the world building wasn't as elaborated and well-developed as I'd have liked. In the beginning I thought they were copying a bit of Harry Potter in the sense that Joon Woong (as Harry) walking through Zumadeung (just like Harry first discovering the wonderous of the wizarding world). I was looking forward to get to know the life of a Grim Reaper but they didn't show us much. I'm pretty sure webtoon will cover more. I guess for drama, they've to focus on the more important topics and messages they want to convey.

20 hours ago, JenL said:

You know who I ended ended up getting for that Park Hyung Sik quiz?! His character from Heirs...I didn't even watch that drama. Was he a good guy in heirs @mademoiselle?!

Yes, Hyung Sik was a good guy in Heirs. A funny one too. A bit of a 八卦 character. His role was very small and acting was green in there. Even Kang Ha Neul was in there and his role was so small and insignificant.

19 hours ago, JenL said:

Hahahaha I refuse to torture myself with spicy foods! If I ever met your colleague and she did that to me, she would not survive  @mademoiselle  :smile: Also, have you ever been to that Thai restaurant called Doidee Paidang? They have like 10 or 12 levels of spicy soups...my friend tried the spiciest one and I was like whyyyy??? (She made us get ice-cream afterwards! :laugh:)

Hahaha no, never heard of this Thai restaurant and most definitely won't be visiting.

19 hours ago, JenL said:

Yes! What is it with stressful work lately? I haven't been able to catch up on dramas so much lately due to work - social life....hence the relatively silent lurker mode here...but I wrote a lot today and caught up on most things 

My stress from work is still going strong. It's at breaking point where I'm losing my cool at people (because the issue is caused by these people). Like you, I haven't been able to pick up any new dramas. I'm just watching a movie here and there (and falls asleep in between instead).

Did anyone of you watch Michelle Yeoh's Everything Everywhere All At Once? Did you guys like it?

@abs-oluteM I watched that movie of Park So Dam doing delivery. I fell asleep and missed the end. HAHAHA.

• Haha 3
11 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@abs-oluteM I watched that movie of Park So Dam doing delivery. I fell asleep and missed the end. HAHAHA.

Oh the one where Yeon Woo Jin had a cameo ahahah ...that is all I remember. Haven't checked it out. 

I actually want to watch the SSK romance movie first. 

I am catching up with my existing watch. I have eps 18 of It's Beautiful Now and Eps 16 of Our Blues.

Initially wanted to start Eve...but oh my ...the cuts I saw on TvN for the premiere episodes are makjang - kind of like Mine but way more dramatic. Hahaha ...Need to find the right frame of mind to watch this. 

• Haha 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

@abs-oluteM Hahaha true, that really was a cameo. At first I thought, "Oh. That's why M watch it/mention it to me before." And then his character... *censor*. LOL.

SSK romance movie - Go! Go! Since the subs are out. I'm looking forward to Sh**ting Stars and Our Blues coz it's the only two I've left that I can concentrate.

I'm watching Welcome to Wedding Hell. I'm already discouraged of marriage from episode 2 ~ :lmao2: I did Zzz while watching this too. I think it's interesting in its own way since it's about how two people decided to get married and the journey of them getting to know each other more while planning the wedding.

Ahahahaha Eve I just saw the cut of her with her husband backstage. Keke. It came up on my TL! Other than that I just know she's planning a revenge and is seducing the guy. Would this be @SilverMoonTea's cuppa? xD

• Haha 4
Just now, mademoiselle said:

@abs-oluteM

Ahahahaha Eve I just saw the cut of her with her husband backstage. Keke. It came up on my TL! Other than that I just know she's planning a revenge and is seducing the guy. Would this be @SilverMoonTea's cuppa? xD

Yeah @abs-oluteMis this a good one? 😅 I like LSY, but these days I've been just enjoying OG which is a slice of life and not stressful 😂 I wonder if I can take the makjangness level of Eve.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@JenLI watched DF newest detective drama Pandora, but it was his old drama Happy Mari that seal the deal for me. It was cheesy but he's quite worthy drolling 😂 

I didn't know he had a new drama! Maybe I'll check it out. It's been at least 3 years since I watched any Jdramas! 

Hahaha, I've also seen Happy Mari and liked him in that :heart: But you know, I actually read the manga it was based on ages ago since the art style looked cute...and it's smutty (haha your taste Tea?) :laugh: Because it was a Jdrama, the actors did not go anywhere near the scenes from the manga! 

Actually I also really liked Dean's early music too. It was so cool. I can't find his old music anymore though. But he has a lot of new stuff which I haven't listened to and he tours across Asia a lot.

3 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Yes I alrd stalked eh I mean knew 😂, that he married to Indonesian and it's an heiress of herbal product who probably have enough money to feed 7 generation 😆 I can't compete, so I already ogle other oppa...

I knew she was rich but I didn't know she was THAT rich!!! :lettalKWA::lettalKWA::lettalKWA:

The kids are so cute and obviously have a lot of family and friends in Indonesia. I do feel sorry that they don't see their dad much though!

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Yeah @abs-oluteMis this a good one? 😅 I like LSY, but these days I've been just enjoying OG which is a slice of life and not stressful 😂 I wonder if I can take the makjangness level of Eve.

Haven't started. Like @mademoiselle said , SYJ's character is seducing the guy from Lost ( the husband - forgot his name) for revenge. She's actually married with a child to another man. LSY's character seems to know her but not sure what's their back story. 

• Like 4

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

1 minute ago, JenL said:

I didn't know he had a new drama! Maybe I'll check it out. It's been at least 3 years since I watched any Jdramas! 

Hahaha, I've also seen Happy Mari and liked him in that :heart: But you know, I actually read the manga it was based on ages ago since the art style looked cute...and it's smutty (haha your taste Tea?) :laugh: Because it was a Jdrama, the actors did not go anywhere near the scenes from the manga! 

Actually I also really liked Dean's early music too. It was so cool. I can't find his old music anymore though. But he has a lot of new stuff which I haven't listened to and he tours across Asia a lot.

I knew she was rich but I didn't know she was THAT rich!!! :lettalKWA::lettalKWA::lettalKWA:

The kids are so cute and obviously have a lot of family and friends in Indonesia. I do feel sorry that they don't see their dad much though!

Haha yeah I knew Hapi Mari manga and the drama nowhere close to that thankfully 😅 I read quite plenty of manga back then in my young time. Now just don't have energy and lesser english translation available too. 

I just remember I haven't continue watching his Pandora drama 😅 I lost patient when 1 week only have 1 episode available .... 

He was a third wheel in Puff Kuo Aaron Yan drama too... Kind of a bit forgettable tho

• Like 4

1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

His line delivery has improved/changed since Where Stars Land. Occasionally I watch cuts and I kept thinking why he speaks so much higher pitch than now. For EY, to be fair, Haru is a white piece of paper but he grew to have some personality later, except I think he still revolves around Dan Oh too much. Plus he has no backstory or family, so there's no depth to his character. But, Haru is the reason I fell for Rowoon so...

That reminds me, I need to get around to Where Stars Land for my Oppa, Lee Je Hoon. Also I love Chae Soo Bin as well. But I can barely stay on top of my live watches, so might need to wait till there's a lull or I fall into a slump till I binge some old shows :idk:

Haha, I also liked Haru too. I saw a picture of him during lockdown and that's what lead me to watch EY....which lead me to Lee Jae Wook :laugh: So I have a deep appreciation for Rowoon. Hahahaha

I'd agree that the world building wasn't as elaborated and well-developed as I'd have liked. In the beginning I thought they were copying a bit of Harry Potter in the sense that Joon Woong (as Harry) walking through Zumadeung (just like Harry first discovering the wonderous of the wizarding world).

A lot of things remind me of Harry Potter in that drama actually! The car that could go back in time reminded me of the flying car. That whole thing about going into memories....although that also reminded me of Inception when the world of the memories started to cave in. Even though the world building wasn't very comprehansive I did like the magic elements :heiboi:

Hahaha no, never heard of this Thai restaurant and most definitely won't be visiting.

hahaha but Doidee is actually pretty good if you like Thai and it's an easy find on Swanston St - I just don't bother with the hot soups...I have the non spicy dry boat noodles :pandahehe:

https://www.instagram.com/dodeepaidangmelb/?hl=en

Like you, I haven't been able to pick up any new dramas. I'm just watching a movie here and there (and falls asleep in between instead).

Wowwwww...this is unheard of! You're usually watching a billion things! :lettalKWA: You must be really worn out from work! Hope it improves for you.

Did anyone of you watch Michelle Yeoh's Everything Everywhere All At Once? Did you guys like it?

YES! I have seen it and it is fun! Haha I know a lot of hipsters and indie film watchers and they looooovvvveeeee this film so much. But it is very very strange and random. There's one world or timeline in the story that made me laugh so much till my tummy hurt. When you watch it, guess which one it was...thinking about it still makes me want to laugh :laugh:

I actually really wanted to watch this one! Hahaha, is it no good or was this just work tiredness?? :pandasleep:

Edited by JenL
  • Like 3

47 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Haha yeah I knew Hapi Mari manga and the drama nowhere close to that thankfully 😅 I read quite plenty of manga back then in my young time. Now just don't have energy and lesser english translation available too. 

I just remember I haven't continue watching his Pandora drama 😅 I lost patient when 1 week only have 1 episode available .... 

He was a third wheel in Puff Kuo Aaron Yan drama too... Kind of a bit forgettable tho

Haha, I use to be sooooo into manga in high school. But I stopped when I got into dramas. It's like I traded it in because both are time consuming activities. Also I think I use to download them all but then my computer crashed and I lost all the series I was reading so I gave up :lol:

Hahaha, 1 week 1 episode is my favourite schedule which no one understands :laugh: Oh yeah, I've actually liked Dean Fujioka for a long time and adopted him from a Taiwanese drama, but not the Puff Aaron one (I refuse to watch that one because people use to trash Jasper when they were strongly real-life shipping Puff with Aaron :niu:.)

I adopted Dean back when he was in a super old school Rainie Yang and Will Pan Taiwanese drama called Miss No Good. Hahaha...the fashion back then was really wild. :heiboi:

9hVSmtI.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

@JenL Ohhh you should have prioritised Where Stars Land! Netflix has taken down EY and Where Stars Land now. Not that it matters since you could go to the dark site but still, NF is easier access and it automatically remembers which episodes you're on xDDD (useful for someone like me who doesn't bother remembering which episodes I'm up to especially when I'm watching too many).

Yeah work stress have consumed my energy these days plus I think there's a lack of interesting dramas or Oppa in dramas. The good news is Yumi's Cells S2 is starting. I will check out Seo Hyun Jin and Hwang In Yeop's drama too. The trailer looks interesting enough and SHJ seems to be playing a more interesting character. She has a movie coming out soon where she contracted Alzheimer's disease. I think there's an emphasis of a father-daughter relationship coz of it. It's a tear-jerker but I somehow think you might be interested... maybe it'll be a movie shown during the Korean festival too.

You know, I actually really like the flavour of Tom Kha soup. I had it at the Melbourne Food Exhibition and fell in love with it, except when ordered, I've to ask for no spicy or mild version but once the restaurant made it very spicy.

Michelle Yeoh's movie - hmmm, lemme guess... the hot dog fingers world? I can't say I know how to "appreciate" the movie coz it is sooooo random and weird. When they show the rock scenes, I was like, "Erm... can we move on/away from this now? " LOL. But I think the whole presentation really did suit its Chinese title "天馬行空". What really surprise me is the actor who played her husband! He's the little boy in Indiana Jones: Temples of Doom! I've always remember him as the lil' boy, LOL!

I think it's amazing how people can think of all sorts of random weird things like this. And then there were sick movies like The Human Centipede... like how sick one's mind had to be to think about such story and made it into a movie. I recently came across a movie on NF where a man and woman had their stomach sew together (like Siamese twins).

The movie with Park So Dam - the :pandasleep: was due to tiredness from work.

@JenL @SilverMoonTea Did you guys watch Dean in Please Love Me/Please Love the Useless Me? I thought this was a nice watch

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
On 6/2/2022 at 10:43 AM, JenL said:

my colleague suggested Going to You at the Speed of 493Km and his wife said no because of the male lead

WHAT?! Chae Jong Hyeop is so adorable, how can anyone dislike him?! He is the best thing about that drama right now! 

On 6/2/2022 at 10:58 AM, JenL said:

What did you think of his new drama @Tofu? I haven't seen it yet I have to admit  

I haven't seen it yet. I asked @mademoiselle to tell me how she likes it first. HAHAHAHA!

On 6/2/2022 at 11:31 AM, JenL said:

Hahahah what hair are you talking about????

This one, :lmao2:

Spoiler

FTu-X5d-OUAAASe-Sr.jpg

@mademoiselle I watched that Park So Dam movie and I remembered liking it but I honestly do not know what happened at the end either. I must not have liked it that much. Hahaha!

I don't really have much time during the week; however, because of Li Yifeng, I binged 17 episodes of Day Breaker. I'm almost caught up to the current airing schedule! :heart:

FUQhf-Vwa-AAA3-So4.jpg

• Like 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Chocolate said:

I do think this pairing is more attractive and watchable than YC1

This is really strange coz you're not the first one that commented this! Was it because of the hairstyle Ahn Bo Hyun was sporting in S1? He's cut his hair now in S2 and looks really nice.

• Haha 3
On 6/17/2022 at 11:10 PM, mademoiselle said:

This is really strange coz you're not the first one that commented this! Was it because of the hairstyle Ahn Bo Hyun was sporting in S1? He's cut his hair now in S2 and looks really nice.

I've only see Ahn Bo-Hyun in Itaewon Class, where he was convincing as a baddie. I just don't enjoy watching him as a romantic lead. Not his fault, because of course he deserves his chance, and SK promotes their actors quite fast.

• Haha 3