4 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Oooooh! Interesting. I find that eventually the ones venturing out to create a one artist agency will eventually merge with another agencies. So is that mean the agency name for LJS is HiStory brothers?

There is only HiStory D&C. I call them brothers because they are under the same agency, HiStory D&C ^^

FRunpxQaIAATYDc?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 4
  • Clapping Hands 2
3 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

this interview is just so chaotic... I was LOLs many times

They are in a variety show together and have a loveline there. At least one where Jessi relies a lot on him, it's funny because they bicker like crazy. :laugh:

@SilverMoonTea @mademoiselle Maybe his Hwarang character is the only answer. I also got him too. I don't remember liking him in Hwarang, but that's probably because I pretend PSJ was never in this. Hahaha!

• Haha 5

@mademoiselle I had a feeling I would get this...ahahaha...I did like him here though I can't say that I liked the plot much. 

You got Ahn Min Hyuk from "Strong Woman Do Bong Soon"!

Oh @ssteph...is LJS (= Lee Jong Suk?)  same company as SJK? 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Shocked 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

8 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

This drama made me realised Park Seo Joon is actually not good-looking at all (it's all thanks to makeup) LOL LOL.

Not everyone should be in a sageuk. I learned through Hwarang that all of those guys should never grow their hair out. :laugh:

• Haha 5
2 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

So this is like a trend isn't it? All these upcoming stars setting up their  own agencies 

They probably make more money and have more artistic freedom if they set up their own agency. It can eventually turn into a business where they recruit and find other talents too. I think there are a couple of actors who have agencies like that. 

4 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Is this confirmed?

I don't think it is officially confirmed. It's all heresy, but it seems like it'll happen. I don't think it'll air during the second half of 2022 though. That seems a little too soon. Both actors are still filming their other dramas right now. 

Hwang In Yeop, my almost oppa, is back! :heart:

20220502-214329.jpg

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

@abs-oluteM I would wait for a more trustworthy website(s) to report about RD3. I think it is in the plan though because people have said Han Suk Kyu himself confirmed there will be an S3. However who else will return is still unknown.

11 hours ago, Tofu said:

Not everyone should be in a sageuk. I learned through Hwarang that all of those guys should never grow their hair out.

PSJ didn't actually look that bad in Hwarang but I saw him and the Hwarang boys went on 3D1N and he was like a someone you wouldn't even stop to stare on the street when compared to Hyung Sik them all without makeup. I was shocked!

17 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

@mademoiselle I had a feeling I would get this...ahahaha...I did like him here though I can't say that I liked the plot much. 

Waaaah I envy! I love Min Min! LOL

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
On 5/3/2022 at 3:28 AM, mademoiselle said:

PSJ didn't actually look that bad in Hwarang but I saw him and the Hwarang boys went on 3D1N and he was like a someone you wouldn't even stop to stare on the street when compared to Hyung Sik them all without makeup. I was shocked!

His features are not as distinctive as the others. 

restmb-idxmake-amp-jpeg.jpg

When I was finding this photo, I thought PSJ was someone else. I must have really dislike this drama of his. :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
On 4/29/2022 at 12:54 PM, Tofu said:

It seems like the Tomorrow comments are about it being boring and knetizens are criticizing Rowoon's acting. 

Whaaaat?? He’s good and has definitely improved much. At least that’s what I saw in the first episode that I checked out a few days ago. He’s got the comedic timing well too. I haven’t continued because Liberation caught my attention more. 

😱 I got Hwarang too!! I didn’t even watch that drama. Maybe I should, to find out what the character is like.... That or the quiz has been rigged 😆

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Clapping Hands 1

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

On 4/28/2022 at 1:25 AM, SilverMoonTea said:

Was it a blind date ?

I found out date staged by friend or family beforehand always never turn well lols. Probably it's just not natural at the first place... 

Hahaha yes, it was something like that. Ugh, it would be nicer to have a more natural meet cute...but I always seem to be interested in  people who sadly enough are taken, so I end up saying ok to the occasional "You should meet so and so." But really, all I want to do is spend time with my sweet, sweet Oppas like Jasper and Lee Jae Wook and Lee Je Hoon :smile:  (I guess I go to these blind dates so that I have a come back when someone tells me I'm not trying :laugh:)

On 4/28/2022 at 1:25 AM, SilverMoonTea said:

Haha oh yes the thread was belong to you isn't it? Too bad I tried ep 1 but didn't really like it. The ML I knew from EY and he was good there as bad boy. Here he just don't caught my eyes so much. Actually I didn't really like drama about celebrity life, unless the oppa really shiny like Lee Jun Young. I ended up watching all his idol dramas LOLs. 

You know I STILL have not started Shooting Stars despite being the thread owner. I'm the worst!!! :scaredpanda2: Butttt everyone is telling me it's not that great and I'm trying to prioritise since I'm behind on other dramas as well. But I should really duck in to check if there's anyone wanting to chat. I feel responsible for my threads  :idk:

On 4/28/2022 at 11:11 AM, Tofu said:

@JenL My mom is convinced I need help with my love life because she can't accept that I have no desire to date (or get married). I rejected the guy she talked very highly about on Monday. He asked afterwards if we could be friends, I didn't respond and had no intentions to. I saw my mom today and she was very upset about it (she heard from his brother) because we have relatives who are close. She said it's improper for me to ignore him like that so I told her I'll agree to be friends (this was partially so she would stop talking about him every five minutes I was home). Now, he is asking me questions and I feel exhausted just looking at the messages. 

Ughhh, this is so annoying for you! So sorry that your mum isn't getting the message. I think it's just so frustrating to have to push back on the pressure all the time, especially with all he says she says going back and forth. I've definitely been in a situation like yours before too and it was hard to worm out of it. I hope it's easier for you and that your mum does eventually give up like mine :laugh:(I never tell her if I go on a date though because I never want to ignite her hopes...)

That sounds like a bad date. Did you talk to him prior or was it a blind date kind of situation? From the sounds of it, he needs to spend some investing and growing himself before he gets in another relationship. I'm glad you were able get some positives out of it. Haha! 

We'd talked prior, although it was mostly blind, and I wasn't actually interested in him, but because he was ok to talk to and was watching Twenty Five Twenty One and Business Proposal, I decided to give him a chance :lol: I figured if it was terrible, I'd just talk dramas with him. To be fair, he wasn't a bad person. But definitely not for me. :idk: Oh well Free food is always a positive!

Ahh!! That's who he is! I've seen photos of him on my TL and I thought he was very good looking. 

Hahahaha, I'm glad I solved the mystery for you! I hope Steve returns in the next season of Pachinko - his character really suffers because of Lee Min Ho's character so I'm not sure if he has that many episodes left in the dramas. 

ALSO he was born in the States or studied there and so his English is pretty perfect. I nearly died watching this interview because I forgot he wasn't just Korean-Korean

Are they saying bad things about it? :shocked2:

I keep thinking Sh**ting Stars is Shitting Stars too, but maybe there's a double meaning. Tae Sung (ML) is supposed to be this despicable person to the Han Byeol (FL). And like Tea said, you own that thread! :lol:

Hahaha yes, apparently ratings were poor the week it came out and I've largely forgotten this drama was out until oming here tonight. I should start it since everyone is also reminding me that I am the threadmaster :laugh::laugh::laugh: Sorry if you feel lonely on the thread. I will eventually get there. I hope!

On 4/28/2022 at 6:15 PM, mademoiselle said:

:lmao2: about your comment! How was LMH's performance by the way? I read that episode 7 focuses on his backstory.

I thought you watched Pachinko? Or did you wait for the entire season to finish to marathon it? I really wasn't into episode 7 at all :laugh: It felt like the episode was really randomly ordered...like it should have been closer to the start. Mind you, I did think the series was only one season, so I was confused about why they wasted one episode alone on LMH! I also thought the Earthquake while bad was also a bit weird as story concept. I haven't read the book though so maybe it follows it directly.

On 4/28/2022 at 6:15 PM, mademoiselle said:

What did Koala say again? 🙄 I'm at awe people still like going to her blog and read her opinion about dramas. Though some goes there because she reports other Asian news. She's gotten better throughout the years but as a reader, I prefer Javabeans and Girlfriday's writings because they are more eloquent, witty and fun to read. They give more constructive criticisms whereas Koala was very negative and harsh, and she also instigate/promote fan wars.

Hahaha I promise I didn't go to Koala's blog on purpose...it was pushed to me via google :laugh: Maybe they pay of advertising? I do occasionally viisit when I want to doubl;e check ssome news on a Taiwanese celebrity since that blog still gives seperate Taiwanese celebrity news.  Anyway the article was talking about how the drama was a flop and all that jazz. Basically she said the casting didn't work. The comments from other readers were interesting though  in that some people said that they wanted the drama to have more of a stronger long- term solution for the storylines, which I'd kinda like as well (ie. not just that the issues were fixed for the one episode). :MewHi:

• Haha 3

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

20 hours ago, JenL said:

I thought you watched Pachinko? Or did you wait for the entire season to finish to marathon it? I really wasn't into episode 7 at all :laugh: It felt like the episode was really randomly ordered...like it should have been closer to the start. Mind you, I did think the series was only one season, so I was confused about why they wasted one episode alone on LMH! I also thought the Earthquake while bad was also a bit weird as story concept. I haven't read the book though so maybe it follows it directly.

:jiminbtssigh:  Remember I said in Dabang I am behind on kdramas? Pachinko is one of them which I haven't even started. I've also got The Sound of Magic to watch. They'll just have to wait coz I'm also in no rush. They are going to do season 2 now. They said it like they will begin filming but I'd think they have done S2! I haven't read the book either and not interested to. Hahahaha.

20 hours ago, JenL said:

Hahaha I promise I didn't go to Koala's blog on purpose...it was pushed to me via google :laugh: Maybe they pay of advertising? I do occasionally viisit when I want to double check ssome news on a Taiwanese celebrity since that blog still gives seperate Taiwanese celebrity news.  Anyway the article was talking about how the drama was a flop and all that jazz. Basically she said the casting didn't work. The comments from other readers were interesting though  in that some people said that they wanted the drama to have more of a stronger long- term solution for the storylines, which I'd kinda like as well (ie. not just that the issues were fixed for the one episode).

I think the last bit I can see the issue there. For me, it feels like the "topic was touched on" but it didn't delve deeper and discussed. However, I think these issues are meant to bring it to light and create awareness or more for food for thought but not so much able to give a definite solution. Not all the case touched on I could resonate as well, but I can see from Twitter that there are people who does (like the bullimic one). It's like when I was watching Search: WWW, I loved the topics brought up and discussed through the FL and second FL expressing their opposite opinions, but there's no a real black or white solution. The two characters meet their views in the middle (i.e. grey area).

1 minute ago, abs-oluteM said:

@mademoiselle he’s just so yummy . Haha ! SSK has this charm to him . 

Is this a confirmation of an Oppa adopted? Or it's old flame?

20 hours ago, JenL said:

Hahaha yes, apparently ratings were poor the week it came out and I've largely forgotten this drama was out until oming here tonight. I should start it since everyone is also reminding me that I am the threadmaster :laugh::laugh::laugh: Sorry if you feel lonely on the thread. I will eventually get there. I hope!

Shooting Stars is actually fun to watch. It's the only light and fun drama airing thus far 😅

Don't believe in the ratings!

20 hours ago, JenL said:

Hahaha yes, it was something like that. Ugh, it would be nicer to have a more natural meet cute...but I always seem to be interested in  people who sadly enough are taken, so I end up saying ok to the occasional "You should meet so and so." But really, all I want to do is spend time with my sweet, sweet Oppas like Jasper and Lee Jae Wook and Lee Je Hoon (I guess I go to these blind dates so that I have a come back when someone tells me I'm not trying

I've known two female colleagues were under pressure looking for a guy. They went on a fair few blind dates. It didn't work out at first but to my surprise, they eventually found one and are now married! One of them even told me she didn't want to get married and it's all her mum forcing her, so I was like "what the hell...?" when she told me all of a sudden she's found a guy and then the next time we met (a year or so later), she said "my husband..." :shocked: When they had no one, they made it sounded like they'll never find anyone... and then voila...! It happens when you least expect it! :pandascared: Hahaha, so beware, you might soon find your meet cute :P

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

s this a confirmation of an Oppa adopted? Or it's old flame?

Old flame...adopted since DS60. I actually ended up watching Be Melodramatic because of him even though he only came in towards the end. Here as Mr Gu ...just super smexy! 

But of course SSK and Gu are completely not alike IRL. SSK said that Gu was a much darker character than he had anticipated. 

See his cute dimple...:pandablush:

• Like 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdV5JS5PKhp/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

@mademoiselle@TofuPSJ without make up look less stellar compare with the rest 

@JenLI called you to watch MLN, but I'm behind myself lols. Do you know what I did last night? Watching Jasper & Puff MV clips for that toxic drama BWGM :laugh: And I kept thinking , toxic guy can't be more delicious than this 🤣

• Haha 3

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif