"Squad Goals" Episode 1 of 'In the Soop: Friendcation' reveals the sweet and chaotic bond of Kim Taehyung and the Wooga Squad.

Yeontan News.

1658523914-v.png

'In the Soop: Friendcation' is a travel variety show starring the 'Wooga Squad' members Kim Taehyung aka V of BTS, actors Park Seo Joon, Choi Woo Shik, Park Hyung Sik and singer-producer Peakboy. The show gives a closer glimpse into the bond of the Wooga Squad, who have been together for nearly a decade.

• Like 1
  • Star Struck 1

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

18 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Urghhhh so handsome @JenL...his built is nice.

@ktcjdrama are you not watching Ext Att Woo?

@abs-oluteM He is a fine, fine man :wow: And his build is  :1000: When I saw this photo, I was like damn he is too hot in white, why so revealing in white? :shocked2::laugh: In case you don't know, Kang Tae Oh has finally made into VIP oppa tier since I follow him, his agency and have watched all the behind the scenes etc etc. :Party01: I've always been charmed by him since My First First Love but I felt like his acting was a little green in earlier days. But I think he's improved a lot and of course Jun Ho is a very sweet empathetic character that brings out all his charms :heart: That scene from episode 7 lives rent free in my head now. Cannot get over the romantic tension :wow::BulbaOWO:

@SilverMoonTea I feel like I haven't heard from you for ages! Are you well? How is the oppas collection going? I feel like this year is slower than the last, eh? :heiboi:

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

17 minutes ago, JenL said:

@abs-oluteM He is a fine, fine man :wow: And his build is  :1000: When I saw this photo, I was like damn he is too hot in white, why so revealing in white? :shocked2::laugh: In case you don't know, Kang Tae Oh has finally made into VIP oppa tier since I follow him, his agency and have watched all the behind the scenes etc etc. :Party01: I've always been charmed by him since My First First Love but I felt like his acting was a little green in earlier days. But I think he's improved a lot and of course Jun Ho is a very sweet empathetic character that brings out all his charms :heart: That scene from episode 7 lives rent free in my head now. Cannot get over the romantic tension :wow::BulbaOWO:

@SilverMoonTea I feel like I haven't heard from you for ages! Are you well? How is the oppas collection going? I feel like this year is slower than the last, eh? :heiboi:

Haha hallo Jen, yes real life been kind of busy. In a way I miss covid lockdown lols. Now so many social activities to fulfill. And actually I'm kind of dramaless, so just watching Attorney Woo and some C dramas. 

Haha but Att Woo I'm not so swore off by Junho. I like the senior lawyer a lot. And actually was hoping the romance just for side dishes 😅 Yes you can kill me 🗡🗡🗡 hahahaha.... 

Oh and I was spending a lot of time seeing Ryu Jun Yeol and Kim Tae Ri Alienoid promo. @baihe's a cutie !

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

1 hour ago, JenL said:

That scene from episode 7 lives rent free in my head now. Cannot get over the romantic tension :wow::BulbaOWO:

Me too . I keep rewatching . My mum & sis love him too so we’re all so  excited each week 

The only oppa the 3 of us love at the same time is Song Joong Ki . 

More than what he said, it’s that split second eye contact between them that I love since WY rarely looks at people in the eye 

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148867bc81a36ae40dcd235

@mademoiselle my mum is now watching Youth Of May . Finally on NF . 

• Like 5
  • Heart Eyes 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

15 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

@mademoiselle my mum is now watching Youth Of May . Finally on NF . 

Hahaha Lee Do Hyun disown mode is on now. I'm more interested with what your mum thinks of Sunbae. xD

@Tofu I think I'm close to adopting Lei Lei. I've been looking at his clips... although I haven't really saved many photos like I did for YY. I like his Bvlgari's photos the best from last year. Let's see how the second part of the drama goes, I think that's when the real decision will kick in 😆

• Haha 5

@mademoiselle she binged Sunbae over a couple of days since she likes Rowoon . Says story is nice but she says she doesn’t like the actress 😆

Mum likes LDH’s upcoming FL . So I’m sure she’ll be watching that one . Haha 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Shocked 2
  • Party! 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

5 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Haha hallo Jen, yes real life been kind of busy. In a way I miss covid lockdown lols. Now so many social activities to fulfill. And actually I'm kind of dramaless, so just watching Attorney Woo and some C dramas. 

Haha but Att Woo I'm not so swore off by Junho. I like the senior lawyer a lot. And actually was hoping the romance just for side dishes 😅 Yes you can kill me 🗡🗡🗡 hahahaha.... 

Oh and I was spending a lot of time seeing Ryu Jun Yeol and Kim Tae Ri Alienoid promo. @baihe's a cutie !

I know what you mean. Lockdown meant lots of drama watching and hanging out here. Real life is so busy for me too! I've had to go to hospital the past couple of days due to an emergency, so it's not even been fun activities for me. Haha, wait but if you are watching Extraordinary Attorney Woo Young Woo aren't you watching a drama? :laugh: I guess casual watching huh

Hahaha, I knew you were not going to like Jun Ho...sunshiney, super nice guys are not your type...Jasper did nothing for you until he was a mean, bondage-loving CEO :laugh: I just put it down to different taste. I haven't adopted your boy Ryu Jun Yeol yet either so we're even! :heiboi: 

Edited by JenL
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

5 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

righhhhttttt HAHAHAHA a lot of trio photos around with Kim Woobin too, but since Junyeol already with Taeri in Polham, we got a lot more <33333

and the video hahaha Junyeol & Taeri seems like people who opens & appreciates a lot and they have same length of joke I guess 😂😂 cute, enjoy the promotion as well. Haha the movie theme seems experimental 

I'm currently into Woogang in SOOP hahahaha Wooshik is so interesting

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Party! 1

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

4 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Me too . I keep rewatching . My mum & sis love him too so we’re all so  excited each week 

Yeahhhh, I may have watched that scene like a million times over :wow: As the years pass, I'm less likely to get deep flutters when I watch romances. I guess I developed immunity :lol: But this one got me real baddddd. Haha, so cute that the 3 of you have a favourite new Oppa again! I think my mum and I only share Gong Yoo and my sister and I share Steven Noh (Pachinko non-LHM guy) But I convinced her to start Extraordinary Lawyer Woo Young Woo and she does think KTO is fineee also. :Party02:

4 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

More than what he said, it’s that split second eye contact between them that I love since WY rarely looks at people in the eye 

I love the eye contact too...it's like a sign of trust which is so hard to gaiin with WYW. I also love this little tick he does when he thinks about her 

4 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Hahaha Lee Do Hyun disown mode is on now.

Hahahaha why is LDH on the disown? Just no good projects lately? I'm not going to be watching his next drama either. I'm not a fan of SHK and also don't think it's my kind of storyline. :idk:

2 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

@mademoiselle she binged Sunbae over a couple of days since she likes Rowoon . Says story is nice but she says she doesn’t like the actress 😆

@mademoiselle I think also might have been part of why I didn't watch Sunbae too...wasn't sure about if I'd care about the FL. But then I saw her in the film clip with LJH and it was real cute so I should go back and at least try out Sunbae one day :MewHi:

Edited by JenL
  • Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 2

48 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Won Jin Ah is really alright in Sunbae. Do try it out now that it is on NF here. 😊

I am fine with her too having seen some of her dramas. 

LDH - I am close to downgrading him but then in the upcoming drama there's also Park Sung Hoon...I will just try it since it is 8 episodes. 

• Haha 5
  • Clapping Hands 1

2 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@abs-oluteM Oh really? Only 8. Hmm ok, at least the disowning period won't last for too long then :lmao2:

But goodness ...look at this makjang sounding plot from Asian Wiki :lettalKWA:

Spoiler

A high school student dreamed of one day working as an architect. She became a victim of high school violence perpetrated by her fellow students. She dropped out of high school because of the bullying. She then planned revenge on her tormentors and also the bystanders who did nothing.

That student is now an adult. She has waited for the leader of her tormentors to get married and have a child. That child is now an elementary school student. The women who was once a victim of school violence, is now the homeroom teacher of her tormentor's child. Her cruel revenge plot begins in earnest.

• Haha 4
  • Shocked 1
  • Clapping Hands 1