1 hour ago, SilverMoonTea said:

know you all will say in the background, "Again?" 😆

I knew it when I saw your DP changed. Poor AHS who barely was there for a week...ahahahah

I am so happy for Bossam reunion. Yay. 

Jeremy's new drama is very fun, love it. I didn't expect him to be in comedy too @Tofu

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

14 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

One of the writers wrote Hwarang... this one was just as bad and if it weren't for all the boys... tsk tsk tsk.

I don't even remember who the male lead is in this drama...who was it again? :GrowDerp:

@mademoiselle I already told @SilverMoonTea but I dropped Doberman. It got a little boring...haha! 

10 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I know you all will say in the background, "Again?" 😆

Wow! That was so short-lived for AHS! I wonder how long this Xiao Zhan love will last. Haha! He has a historical drama coming out some time this year, hopefully. It's called The Longest Promise. He does have long hair in this and I know you're not a fan of that. :laugh:

Since you're watching The Oath of Love, this is one of my favorite performance of them singing the OST. 

Spoiler

As @abs-oluteM mentioned, my current favorite is still Xu Zhengxi. I have not moved on from him yet....

BMP-14.gif

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
15 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@Tofu Are you watching the C-drama by Dilreba and Allen Ren? It's so weird coz he's a Merman! I saw some cuts on weibo and Dilreba is molesting him. Hahahahaha... and @bai even Dilreba's drama is out, where is YY's both dramas going to happen?

Hahaha and the merman using fake abs... I was calling @abs-oluteMto see it on the thread 🤣 @Alice Wonderlandsaid she got secondhand embarrassment watching it 😅

• Haha 4

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

49 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Hahaha and the merman using fake abs... I was calling @abs-oluteMto see it on the thread 🤣 @Alice Wonderlandsaid she got secondhand embarrassment watching it 😅

I read there are no subs. The fake abs were hilarious...

Tea, right now @Tofu is only thinking of 

• Haha 3

Mon-Tues: -  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Connection Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - The Double (2 June)

@SilverMoonTeaold old .... quite old oppa.... The Untamed did it for me...but yeah i am not that into him or Yibo for that matter.... I like them but my heart beats for below people...

Lee Min Ho

Lee Jong Suk

Lee Byung Hun

Nam Joo Hyuk

Song Joong Ki

Hyun Bin

Ju Ji Hoon

Gong Yoo

Lee Dong Wook

Yang Yang

Wang Kai

Wallace Chung

Deng Lun

These are people for whom I will sit through pain as well if needed... :D :D but then again I have not seen latest of Wallace Chiung...

• Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 2

Currently watching

K-Drama :  

C-Drama :  Road Home

13 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Uhm I tot it supposed to be the guy who is love of your life ? No ? Btw he's in Hungary ah? I always want to travel Eastern Europe, looks so dreamy... 

We pretend this drama never exist for him. Haha! I think he's traveling right now, probably filming for that Marvel movie still? My heart has been in other places so I haven't been keeping track. He is no longer my only love. :lmao2:

@mademoiselle I'm not because there's no English subs yet. I might not even watch it now because by the time the English subs come out, I would have moved on to a different drama. With the amount of dramas coming out in Korean and Chinese dramaland, anything without subs is quickly removed off my list. :laugh:

3 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Hahaha and the merman using fake abs... I was calling @abs-oluteMto see it on the thread 🤣 @Alice Wonderlandsaid she got secondhand embarrassment watching it

Did they CGI his abs?! Hahahaha!! Xianxia dramas have lots of CGIs because it's set in a fantasy world. I love this type of genre but the CGIs can make or break a xianxia drama. 

And @abs-oluteM is 100% correct! Jeremy is all I see right now. :wow:

BMP-15.gif

But I think Xiao Zhan is cute too. I finished one episode so far!

TOOL-09-02.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
3 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

@Tofu Are you watching the C-drama by Dilreba and Allen Ren? It's so weird coz he's a Merman! I saw some cuts on weibo and Dilreba is molesting him. Hahahahaha... and @bai even Dilreba's drama is out, where is YY's both dramas going to happen?

ghaddd I'm excited to try the new colors for me: a fantasy Cdrama & Dilireba x Ren is a great combo! But heck the sub is not out yet cryinggggg it's only available in Chinese platfrom for now. Hopefully this end of month it will out in international platform sighhhh

YY DRAMA IS STILL NOWHERE (THE MILITARY ONEEEEE) & STILL I GRIP TO NOT BELIEVE THE AIRING DATE GOSSIP TILL IT DROPS CAUSE CDRAMALAND IS REALLY TRAUMATIZING IN THIS THING LOL

sigh 🖤

FIfnypdVgAISYZ4?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Haha 6

G O O D  V I B E S  

♪ click me below for my cw, edits, about 

d r a m a s a f f a i r . c a r r d . c o 

@SilverMoonTea yea, but it's allen anyway, she get him a new clothes and he grows a pair of legs already, so I dont need to see that fake abs again, ah if Allen could really build up his real abs like what kdramas actor did, hmm.. I remember how hard SJK workout for his marvelous figure as YSJ in DOTS. But they took a shortcut for Allen here. 🙊🙈

The eng sub is out, but it was machine translated, lols. But still understandable, and I already read the book so it rings a bell with me quickly. 

And they abuse the cgi effect a lot, hahaha. At first it looks so weird but I manage to get pass of it, so it's quite amusingly funny for me.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

@mademoiselle Most of the actors on the list have played complex characters before, which made the purpose of the article a little confusing to me. :idk:

Complex characters challenge an actor's ability/range. I think for idol actors (CEW), it's easy to play the guy-next-door type of character because that concept is very natural for idols. 

Yang Sejong was great as both characters in Duel. Knowing he did this kind of role, I want to see him in more like this! Why is he not choosing a project? Did he get married? LOL!! 

1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

Also I prefer Bo Gum as villain too.

Hahaha, same!! :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

@Tofu I think the writer's using the "looks/image" of the actor as a starting point for this article except I agree with you that most of them have played some complex characters and it didn't seem like she did her homework because other than Parasite, Woo Sik was literally the bad guy in The Witch.

CEW has a long way to go in terms of acting but it isn't impossible since many of his sunbae has successfully broken out of it so if he practice hard, I don't see why not.

Yeah!! YSJ is probably the only actor I couldn't care less about him doing a rom-com! Like I literally do NOT want him to share screen time with anyone. I want him to do a one-man kind of story coz his acting is good enough to hold the drama/movie alone. Not that I don't enjoy him and Do Hwan in The Country. I rewatched a few episodes yesterday and for the first time, I cried for the ending. HAHAHAHA. Damnit. Why my boys had to die!

NOOOO. Why would he get married! T^T

Bo Gum always play sweet angels so I'd always more intrigued when he goes from angel to demon (like Hello Monster). LOL.

• Haha 4

I dont think cha eun woo would fit the villain role. He's too sweet pretty boy type.

I watched CWS, PGM and LSG playing villain role, I like them all. 

20 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Rate the oppa abs , TVN know what @abs-oluteMlike 😂

https://www.instagram.com/p/CbT_IFegwGg/?utm_medium=copy_link

Ooppss, I shouldnt click on it. My bad easily got curious. Those abs fest are so embarassing to see. You know that I'm such shy person. 🙈

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
47 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Rate the oppa abs , TVN know what @abs-oluteMlike 😂

https://www.instagram.com/p/CbT_IFegwGg/?utm_medium=copy_link

I like the way they arrange the pics ...like a bunch of flowers :laugh:

I think best abs in Kim Woo Bin especially in his hey days before he got sick. 

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

CEW has a long way to go in terms of acting but it isn't impossible since many of his sunbae has successfully broken out of it so if he practice hard, I don't see why not.

I don't think I watched him in anything other than the Gangnam Beauty (I can't remember the exact title of the drama). Maybe he has to do what stroppyse was telling us Yoon Shi Yoon did. He accepted roles outside of his comfort zone to expand his acting. 

Yeah!! YSJ is probably the only actor I couldn't care less about him doing a rom-com! Like I literally do NOT want him to share screen time with anyone. I want him to do a one-man kind of story coz his acting is good enough to hold the drama/movie alone. Not that I don't enjoy him and Do Hwan in The Country. I rewatched a few episodes yesterday and for the first time, I cried for the ending. HAHAHAHA. Damnit. Why my boys had to die!

We must be crazy, because I feel the same way about him too! I loved him in My Country and Duel. Both dramas did not have major romance storylines and it was great -- he doesn't need to do a romance drama. Haha!

YOU NEVER CRIED AT THE ENDING?! :shocked2: Do you know how many tears I shed every year when I re-watch this drama? I am literally Hwi in the ending scene every time I watch it. 

08764b42b8bc41557c0f9b1080432683ed1b9d4b

Credit

NOOOO. Why would he get married! T^T

Haha, I'm just being dramatic because I've run out of things to watch. I don't want to watch the romance dramas. I think some actors go into a slump after they are discharged from the military. I hope to see him soon. Can he just have a cameo somewhere...anywhere?! 

Bo Gum always play sweet angels so I'd always more intrigued when he goes from angel to demon (like Hello Monster). LOL.

His real life personality is very similar to the sweet angels he plays so I think that's why we find him intriguing in the roles where he is anything but that. 

@SilverMoonTea I don't think anything is going to cure @bai's love for Yang Yang. Hahaha! 

• Haha 3

I must say @bai has fallen into the abyss of Yang Yang. I mean, look at how much she was in denial last year! Although her love for him comes with a package (ship) but at least the love is still there, unlike me. :lmao2:

16 minutes ago, Tofu said:

I don't think I watched him in anything other than the Gangnam Beauty (I can't remember the exact title of the drama). Maybe he has to do what stroppyse was telling us Yoon Shi Yoon did. He accepted roles outside of his comfort zone to expand his acting.

Maybe he needs to attend some private acting classes rather than wait and do a drama to get better at it. I'm sure some of them do because there's no way all of a sudden one became much better from one drama to the next in a short span of a year (and this I'm talking about Rowoon for his EY's Haru to Chae Hyung Seung in Sunbae).

I remember Bo Gum ever mentioned he practice in front of a mirror crying — that is controlling his tears rolling out of his eyes kind of practising.

19 minutes ago, Tofu said:

We must be crazy, because I feel the same way about him too! I loved him in My Country and Duel. Both dramas did not have major romance storylines and it was great -- he doesn't need to do a romance drama. Haha!

Hahahaha! Hi-5! Totally agree that we don't need a woman pair up with him stealing his thunder. :laugh: Did you not watch Dr. Romantic Kim Sabu? There's no romance in there for him too. I love him as Do In Beom too. That's how it all started anyway... he just stood out through to the end even though his character wasn't likable at first. Duel just sealed the deal for me that I'll be keeping tab on this actor.

23 minutes ago, Tofu said:

YOU NEVER CRIED AT THE ENDING?! :shocked2: Do you know how many tears I shed every year when I re-watch this drama? I am literally Hwi in the ending scene every time I watch it. 

I think I was annoyed with the ending at the time and had to digest it. Hwi et al. can just run away and hide forever but they have to go and get themselves killed! WHY WHY WHYYYYYY? *CRIES* I've never rewatched the finale until this weekend. LOL. That said, the acting from Jang Hyuk, Do Hwan and Sejong were so awesome in there. I was watching in bed with my phone so their expression was right in my face I could re-appreciate everything. Ahhh so lovely. Hahaha.

30 minutes ago, Tofu said:

I think some actors go into a slump after they are discharged from the military.

I hope not. He has signed with Blossom Ent. already, he can't go into a slump and not work. The agency will make him work!

30 minutes ago, Tofu said:

Can he just have a cameo somewhere...anywhere?! 

:jiminbtssigh: Same!!!

31 minutes ago, Tofu said:

His real life personality is very similar to the sweet angels he plays so I think that's why we find him intriguing in the roles where he is anything but that. 

Call me skeptical. I find it difficult to believe a person can be this good, sweet or perfect. I mean, there's no way a person does not have any temper and always come across as good manner or nice. Plus, wouldn't it be stressful to always be so perfect? 😅

• Haha 4

It's random but I'm watching I Wanna Hear Your Song. It got YWJ and KSJ, it's a bit train wreck, but YWJ is attractive as usual lols.... @abs-oluteM

I'm just adventuring from one oppa to others quicky :lol:

Sorry @Alice WonderlandMr Merman gotta wait for his turn 😆 I actually don't really like his long hair style, it's bothering me more than his fake abs 😅

• Haha 3

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

8 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

It's random but I'm watching I Wanna Hear Your Song. It got YWJ and KSJ, it's a bit train wreck, but YWJ is attractive as usual lols.... @abs-oluteM

I watch quite a number of episodes, before I stopped. It also has Song Jae Rim and the 2nd FL from Imitation. It was a weird show even my love for YWJ can't save it,  but maybe one day I will try again. Who knows. :thinking:. Am so happy he's such a lovely character in 39. Though might be too perfect but I don't care...just happy to see him.  

So I guess your love for Allen Ren has gone cold. 

• Haha 4