tumblr-0bfff480c97d2220ab978ed34c1c923a-

JYP founder-singer Park Jin Young to drop new single

optimize.jpg

This image provided by JYP Entertainment shows a poster for 'Groove Missing,' the upcoming single from singer Park Jin Young. Yonhap.

Park Jin Young, the founder of K-pop powerhouse JYP Entertainment and singer, will put out his new single, titled "Groove Missing," next week, his agency said Monday.

The single will mark his first release in two years and three months since "When We Disco," his collaboration single with Sunmi, a soloist from now-disbanded girl group Wonder Girls, released in August 2020.

"Groove Back," the album's main track set to be out next Monday, is an amusing dance song with lyrics about awaking people's instinct of dancing sleeping inside them, according to JYP.

Originally created for a short-form dance challenge, it was later made into a complete song thanks to support from K-pop fans. Gaeko of Dynamic duo participated as a featured artist.

Park launched the "Groove Back" dance challenge on Mount Nam in central Seoul last month and continued the event in Barcelona, Bangkok, Sao Paulo, Brazil and Los Angeles. Many people took part in the challenge, including Shindong of boy group Super Junior and Sunmi.

Park will unveil the music video for the new single at 6 p.m. on Friday, three days before the single's release. 

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 1

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

1656474899-gloomycheerykakarikis-size-re

Lim Young Woong to drop new single 'Polaroid'

K-POP 

Written by Reporter Yoo Joon Ha Yonhap News

p1065571649942716-412-thum.jpg

This photo, provided by Mulgogi Music, shows the cover of Lim Young Woong's upcoming album 'Polaroid.'

South Korean singer Lim Young Woong will be releasing his double single “Polaroid” on Tuesday at 6 p.m addressed his agency Mulgogi Music.

Within the upcoming single two of the tracks will be included, starting with the title track with the same title as the album and a track “London Boy” which will be the first written song by Lim Young Woong to be included within his album.

Listen to “Polaroid” song by Lim Young Woong's  voice well blended together with much developed sentimentalism of the artist while “London Boy” is a lovely track which will be easy listening piece for the audience.

As a solo artist Lim Young Woong managed to sell out over one million copies within the first week of its release in May of 2022.

He will be participating in a domestic encore tour “IM HERO” starting in December.

BF-31815646-1.jpg

• Like 2

CurrentlyLiesGrden•CYouIn19thLif•Battle4HappinssWaitingRvenant•Heartb•NumbersFinishedBingeWatchingRace•B.Knight•GloryIIDaily•2D1NS4•RunMan

Can you guys guess these oppas? :smug:

Guess1.png

Answer:

Spoiler

If you answered Hyun Bin, you are correct!

Answer1.png

Guess2.png

Answer:

Spoiler

Kim Jae Young!! :heart: Brownie points if you can guess what drama this is from! 

Answer2.png

Guess3.png

Answer:

Spoiler

Lee Jong Suk --- Someone I like but I don't remember the last time I finished one of his drama. :laugh:

Answer3.png

If you got them all correct, here's Grand Prince Seong Nam looking at you adoringly. :heart:

QU-10.gif

• Haha 3

@Tofu managed to guess them.

I was practically binging the Queen's Umbrella. I feel tired for the Queen - the things she has to do to ensure survival of her brood. 

That's a nice pic @mademoiselle

• Like 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

Glorious-Digital-Bedbug-size-restricted.

Written By Yim Seung Hye Joongang Daily

Lim Young Woong to stage special performance at Melon Music Awards

Singer Lim Young-woong [NEWS1]

Singer Lim Young Woong [NEWS1]

Singer Lim Young Woong will stage a special performance at the upcoming 2022 Melon Music Awards presented by Kakao Bank.  

The event is set to take place on Nov. 26 at 6 p.m. at Gocheok Sky Dome in western Seoul. It will also be streamed via different platforms including Melon, KakaoTV, Wavve as well as 1theK channel on YouTube and U-NEXT for those in Japan.

During the event, Lim will be performing his new songs “Polaroid” and “London Boy” live for the first time. Lim released the two songs on Tuesday and the music video for “London Boy” on Wednesday morning. He’ll also showcase some of hits songs from his first full-length album “Im Hero.”

Lim has been a trot sensation since he won TV Chosun’s hit audition show “Mr. Trot” in 2020, which revived the music genre in Korea.  

In 2021, he won first place on a major television music show; the first for a trot song in 16 years. His first full-length album “Im Hero,” which dropped in May, sold over 1.1 million copies in the first week of its release — the highest CD sales number ever recorded by a Korean solo artist, breaking the previous record set in 2021 by Baekhyun of EXO, a popular K-pop boy band. Lim is also one of the most popular figures on television and in advertisements.

https://koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/2022/11/16/entertainment/kpop/im-hero-lim-young-woong-melon-music-awards/20221116181614520.html

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 2

I found a new love to adopt, Meguro Ren. :wow:

SILENT-02.gif

I also like his BFF in the drama, so maybe I'll also adopt him later. His character is adorable and kind. I was telling @SilverMoonTea that I need a person like that in my life. Haha!

SILENT-03.gif

Together, they are the cutest! :heart:

SILENT-05.gif

@mademoiselle I can't adopt Moon Sang Min yet because these two came along and I forgot about him. :psweatduck: I reckon by the end of Umbrella, he will be adopted. :laugh:

• Haha 3

Posted by Sophie Ha AKP Staff

Top celebrities such as Yoo Ah In, Wi Ha Joon, CL, Zico and Jay Park selected as GQ Korea's 2022 Men and Woman of the Year

1668799115-untitled-1.jpg

GQ Korea released the covers for the December 2022 issue featuring the top actors and artists in Korea.

In this issue, GQ Korea chose the Men and Women of the year, selecting the top celebrities who made the year 2022 shine brighter. On the covers, artists Jay Park, CL, and Zico were selected, along with actors Yoo Ah In and Wi Ha Joon.

1668800030-image.png

1668800043-image.png

https://twitter.com/allkpop/status/1593691581957083136

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Heart Eyes 1

olha-esses-olhos.gif

Written By Newsis Reporter Song Yoon Se.

NISI20221119-0001133475-web.jpg

(Photo = Provided by SBS)

Actor Kim Rae Won reveals about the dating experience.

In the SBS TV entertainment 'Running Man', episode 630 which is broadcasted at 5 pm on the 20th, actor Kim Rae Won (42 years old) involved in harsh entertainment adaptation period about 26-year is revealed. Kim Rae Won had little experience appearing in variety shows, could not hide his feeling from the opening. Yoo Jae Seok who was showing a glimpse of his exciting said, "I can't see (Kim Rae Won) often, so I have to train more severely."

Under Yoo Jae Seok's close guidance, Kim Rae Won who has a warm heart transformed into a 'cave talker' broadcasts the game in real time with his unique low-pitched voice and became a lover of entertainment. Yoo Jae Seok  laughed with his  endless reactions. As a result, it is rumored that the members were so thrilled to hear about him. 'I want Kim Rae Won' to the extent of admiring, "pulled out" and "I want to go crazy with my older brother." They shouted recurrently laughed together.

In addition, Kim Rae Won showed a sincere romantic side by saying, "I am not lying" while continuing to talk about love with the members. Then, he talked about his own love story and heated up the scene.

Spoiler

Spoiler

https://mobile.newsis.com/view.html?ar_id=NISX20221119_0002092632#_enliple

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Heart Eyes 1

@Tofu You've changed face! 😯😮

I'm the same as well, no more interest in Lei Lei. :lmao2:

Lately the attention is Rowoon and Moon Sang Min :lmao2: I need these two stand side by side. Moon Sang Min supposedly is 190 cm tall too!

This popped up on my YouTube Recommendation. This explains his broad shoulder

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

For me or Tofu?

You ....the last time Rowoon got displaced ( even if it was for awhile) was for Lei Lei.

Fanletter , Please is not bad. You guys can check out. Happy to see Yoon Park as lead

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

@mademoiselle Haha, I did! I have a lot of appreciation for actors/actresses who takes the time to learn the skills needed for their character. Meguro Ren took the time to learn Japanese Sign Language so when he played his character, it would look more natural. He is truly an artist and it's one of the reasons why I had to adopt him, besides of course he's so adorable too! 

SILENT-08.gif

No worries though, my love for Moon Sang Min is also back now that Umbrella just aired. Haha!

QU-12.gif

@abs-oluteM I'll check it out since @SilverMoonTea said she liked it too! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
11 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

You ....the last time Rowoon got displaced ( even if it was for awhile) was for Lei Lei.

Fanletter , Please is not bad. You guys can check out. Happy to see Yoon Park as lead

Yoon Park need more love on him. He often stole the light from lead, but never become the lead.

Named it in Forecast drama he's more interesting than Song Kang, in zombie drama Search I also quite fond of his character. 

Fanletter Please, love YP character a lot. SY is hmm okayish... lols. I'm not so fans of her, she still have lot of room for improvement. 

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

11 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

But Lei Lei's status/love has dropped & sizzled down to none now that I got over Galaxy. 😅 Whereas Rowoon, love is still there & on-going. Moon Sang Min and Lei Lei are flings. If I'm a king in Joseon period, I'd be like the King in Umbrella 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

giphy.gif

Korea joongAng Daily

Entertainment 

K-pop

by Lim Jeong Won

Singer and actor Cha Eun Woo opened a personal YouTube channel Monday and released a teaser video on the same day.

In the teaser video, Cha and staff from his agency discuss plans for a new project and what to name his personal YouTube channel. They eventually settled on “Cha Eun Woo,” after considering names such as “Eun Woo and Cha Cha Cha.”  

“I will try to show my fans more varied aspects of myself through this channel,” said Cha in the teaser video. “Please watch this channel with me.”

Cha, who is a member of boy band Astro, recently held his first personal fan meeting event in Seoul in September. 

On Nov. 16, Cha’s silver screen debut film “Decibel” was released in theaters.

Cha debuted in 2016 as a member of boy band Astro, known for songs "Crazy Sexy Cool" (2017), “Blue Flame” (2019) and “One” (2021). Cha has been active as a solo singer and actor and has starred as the lead role in the JTBC series "My ID is Gangnam Beauty" (2018), MBC's "Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung" (2019) and tvN's “True Beauty” (2020-21).

Edited by twink_twink_
  • Like 1

397c97c454d830f0adc705b3357f3b45.gif

Hwang Jung Min, Jung Woo Sung among lineup of presenters at 2022 MAMA Awards

By Kwak Yeon Soo

optimize.jpgThe lineup of presenters at 2022 Mnet Asian Music Awards / Courtesy of CJ ENM

The star-studded lineup of actors, dancers and sports stars serving as presenters for the upcoming 2022 Mnet Asian Music Awards (MAMA) was announced on Friday.

The 2022 MAMA, which is hosted by media giant CJ ENM and aired on Mnet, will take place on Nov. 29 and 30, at 6 p.m. in Osaka's Kyocera Dome in Japan. Actor Park Bo-gum and singer Jeon So Mi will host the event.

Actors Hwang Jung Min, Jung Woo Sung and Yeo Jin Goo will join singer-turned-actors Ahn So Hee, Han Sun Hwa, Yim Si Wan and Hwang Min Hyun as presenters for the annual music awards.

Retired Olympic figure skating champion Kim Yuna, retired golf legend Park Se Ri, as well as short track speed skater Kwak Yoon Gy will present awards at this year's MAMA awards. Comedians Kim Hae Jun and Lee Eun Ji, dance crew Lachica's Gabee and Hook's Aiki will also give out awards at the event.

"I have decided to attend the event to support the power of music, which comforted people around the world during COVID-19," Kim said in a statement. Her husband singer Ko Woo Rim will perform with his Forestalla bandmates at the upcoming event.

Many K-pop stars are set to perform, including J-Hope of BTS and Lim Young-woong. Zico, ITZY and KARA will stage their comebacks at the 2022 MAMA Awards.

A plethora of high-profile artists will compete for the awards at this year's MAMA event. Nominees in more than 10 categories include BTS, IU, Enhypen, Stray Kids, TXT, Blackpink, (G)I-dle, NCT Dream, IVE, Le Sserafim and NewJeans.

MAMA was launched in 1999 as the Mnet KM Music Video Festival (MKMF). It changed its name to MAMA in 2009.

• Like 1