8 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Hmmm I am not sure this style is something I like for men 

Lee Soo Hyuk is the only one who can pull off something like that. I can't imagined how I would feel if someone like Jun or Rowoon wore that. Hahaha!

OMG! I looked into the coat and they are strainers/sink holes! It's called a drain hole coat. :lmao2:

01.png

Look at these boys! So handsome! :wow:

Fim-Q0zsac-AA2-VBu.jpg

But let's all focus on this one....:heart:

Fim-PYj-Aak-AEk-QEk.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
8 hours ago, Tofu said:

OMG! I looked into the coat and they are strainers/sink holes! It's called a drain hole coat. :lmao2:

And it is expensive too. 

Lei Lei's weird clothes was also by Loewe? They are taking fashion to the next level :lettalKWA:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

@Tofu @abs-oluteM @ktcjdrama @SilverMoonTea @JenL @Chocolate @ssteph Few more days we hit December... how is everyone doing with Oppa adoption this year?

I've only got 4! Not very productive this year. Will have to see who's the lucky one in December.

I know @Chocolate at least adopted some eye candies (even though she'll outright deny it). Ahem. 😏

@ssteph You've been so quiet even in Reborn Rich! Is the drama not rekindling your love for Oppa? Is love for Hae In still going strong or there's another new Oppa? Do share. 🤭

I think uri @SilverMoonTea is still No. 1.

• Haha 5

@mademoiselle 4 is pretty productive. I think I only adopted one new one - Wi Ha Joon. 

I did pick up that cutie vet in Once Upon  A Small Town - Choo Young Woo. But  he still needs to impress me with more dramas. Same with Moon Sang Min - eye candy but I think will need a few more roles to be in my oppa list :D  

• Haha 5

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

7 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Not bad about 24. Felt its not productive already for me. I should do better :pandasadspoon: I know you guys have high expectation on me, and I'm dissapointing y'all :scaredpanda2: 

Well if you ask me who the 24 are, I need to check my note first :lmao2:Most notable I think is Cheng Yi :pandablush:

On term of drama, I think C dramas are more interesting this year. They bring more story and with good quality content too. 

11 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@Tofu @abs-oluteM @ktcjdrama @SilverMoonTea @JenL @Chocolate @ssteph

I've only got 4! Not very productive this year. Will have to see who's the lucky one in December.

4? Get more please :pandacop: you still have 1 month to catch up 

• Haha 5

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

3 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@abs-oluteM Ahahahaha! What's in Moon Sang Min that Lomon doesn't have?

Hmm not sure. It's that X-factor for me. Actually I am not particularly drawn to actors that look too perfect - don't know if that makes sense. 

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

@mademoiselle Lomon is handsome but hmmm not doing much for me. I prefer MSM to him. :GrowDerp:

@SilverMoonTea You watch 24 dramas or adopted 24 oppas ? How is the latter possible ? :Mimed:

Hmm :pandablank: ? Ofc possible , some recycle I just mentioned again :lmao2: Some I need to think who he is.... adopted in a whim :pandascared: Anyone familiar to you? :laugh:

Screenshot-20221128-202219-Chrome.jpg

• Haha 4

Just now, mademoiselle said:

He's not perfect ~ his ears are quite protruded and big :laugh:

I will try and observe that.

@SilverMoonTea Oh you're including old oppas too? Of course I recognise many of them. A few of them are already on my oppa list from before

- Kim Nam Gil, Lee Jong Suk, Ahn Hyo Seop, Seo Kang Joon and Lin Geng Xin. 

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

2 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Its actually Lee Hee Joon and Lee Ji Hoon lols... and Lee Hyun Wook... The rest are fine , I remember them:lmao2:

Bwahahahahahaha! Amazing when I think deep into it I vaguely remember who Lee Hee Joon and Lee Ji Hoon (so confusing the names so similar). Lee Hyun Wook I know. Too many Oppa Lee. Hahahaha.

Did you not re-adopt Jun?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
Just now, mademoiselle said:

Bwahahahahahaha! Amazing when I think deep into it I vaguely remember who Lee Hee Joon and Lee Ji Hoon (so confusing the names so similar). Lee Hyun Wook I know. Too many Oppa Lee. Hahahaha.

Did you not re-adopt Jun?

Uhm yes no somehow hahaha, he's cute and all but I don't remember to put him back there haha.... Same as Allen Ren.... 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

how is everyone doing with Oppa adoption this year?

I lost count.... oh wait, it's more like, I didn't count :lmao2:

29 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I don't remember to put him back there haha.... Same as Allen Ren.... 

Cannot believe I'm reading this about Allen Ren.... but then again, why is this not surprising with you:lmao2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

@Tofu @abs-oluteM @ktcjdrama @SilverMoonTea @JenL @Chocolate @ssteph Few more days we hit December... how is everyone doing with Oppa adoption this year?

@ssteph You've been so quiet even in Reborn Rich! Is the drama not rekindling your love for Oppa? Is love for Hae In still going strong or there's another new Oppa? Do share. 🤭

I'm back to be a silent reader 😂 Not active, not read much update and theories about Reborn Rich, just enjoy watching the drama 😁

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1