I think I had a good amount this year. I had six adoptions! If Moon Sang Min is able to capture my heart in the last remaining two episodes, he will be my seventh adoption. I feel like my total number is very consistent with how many I normally adopt in a given year. 

@SilverMoonTea When did you adopt Lee Jong Suk? :laugh:

• Haha 3
7 minutes ago, Tofu said:

I think I had a good amount this year. I had six adoptions! If Moon Sang Min is able to capture my heart in the last remaining two episodes, he will be my seventh adoption. I feel like my total number is very consistent with how many I normally adopt in a given year. 

@SilverMoonTea When did you adopt Lee Jong Suk? :laugh:

I watched Romance is A Bonus Book and think he's cute... haha

• Haha 3

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

Woah @Tofu I just came across a news on weibo that Moon Sang Min got 20 CF offers! :PsyWhat:@abs-oluteM See, you have to be quick! Hot potato this one! :lmao2:

Even if I claim him now, that won't stop the fangirls or the hard core stans. I learned from my Kim Seon Ho love affair. I adopted him since 2017, long before he became big. But I am still scared of his fan base. :lettalKWA:

• Haha 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

1 minute ago, abs-oluteM said:

Even if I claim him now, that won't stop the fangirls or the hard core stans. I learned from my Kim Seon Ho love affair. I adopeted him since 2017, long before he became big. But I am still scared of his fan base. :lettalKWA:

At least you can tell these stans. Back off, Imma an OLD fan. Show some respect for sunbae! :laugh:

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 2
2 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

At least you can tell these stans. Back off, Imma an OLD fan. Show some respect for sunbae! :laugh:

Aiyo...pointless. Same with Kang Tae Oh fans also. I can see them going the same path.

From all my oppa scandals in the last couple of years...I have learned to adopt from a distance. Hahahaha

• Haha 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

2 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

re you watching Siwan's Summer Break?

No. I don't have time to pick up another drama. But I am reading good things. Also the FL gave me trauma in her last show with my dearest Nam Goong Min. I must overcome that trauma first. Are you watching?

• Haha 2

@mademoiselle We want to put up some new badges since the shop is finally up & running again. I was thinking of having SJK's badges from Reborn and Moon Sang Min's . Can give me some nice ones?

What others should we have ? @SilverMoonTea any requests? Should we have a Lee Jae Wook one since AOS is going to air @JenL

cc. @Tofu

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

18 hours ago, Tofu said:

@abs-oluteM @mademoiselle I am enjoying Summer Strike a lot. I really like the tone of the drama and I don't think Seol Hyun is that bad. 

Moon Sang Min could get adopted soon. He's a great eye candy but I forget about him whenever Umbrella is not airing. Maybe after all those 20 CF where he is always thrown in my face, I'll adopt him then. :laugh:

He's also doing 55 media interviews so we'll get some media photo release soon.

I'm also sure there will be some photoshoots. Can't wait for some nice magazine photoshoot actually.

@Tofu this will be a nice gif, no? What do you think?

One more @abs-oluteM

3WXpYGg

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

@abs-oluteM I like the smiling ones, plus the one in video (from behind the scenes). Hopefully @Tofu can make a gif from that and trial how all of them look when reduced in size. Sometimes some that look super nice when bigger don't look as great when made smaller. :idk:

I hope the gif display issue gets fixed before the badges are sold at the shop. I still cannot see them on Firefox PC. :jiminbtssigh: So weird.

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1

HELLO FRIENDS! Just popping in to say hi! I finaly have a day at home and while I've got to get a few things done I finally have a night for dramas and hanging out here and catching up on what's been going on here. I'll be back later in the day to chat. Have missed you all ~

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 1

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days