18 minutes ago, Chocolate said:
3 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

What he said ?

He thanked her and her dogs 😂😂😂 (my perception of him just dropped a notch 😅)

Now we just need to figure out who is Narla lol.

Wahhh she's pretty hot ...maybe Narla is their new pet ahahahah

-----------------------

@Tofu Jae Young says he wants to do a deep melo next ...but isn't Reflection of You one heck of a melo already ? LOL...

• Haha 3
  • Shocked 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

8 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

What he said ? I was a bit busy just now , and had to stop myself searching for news as I really must finish Reborn Rich 

He said in the end "to my beloved Katy, uri Nara (his dog), Maya and Antes (her dogs). She mentioned their names on her FB 😆

https://m.facebook.com/katylouisesaundersofficial/

Just scroll to the near end. He gave a super long speech I nearly died...

4 hours ago, Chocolate said:

He thanked her and her dogs 😂😂😂 (my perception of him just dropped a notch 😅)

Lol! What perception?

• Haha 5
On 12/23/2022 at 7:25 PM, mademoiselle said:

Have you both seen this trailer? xDDDD

How did I miss this? I just watched the trailer and it seems like it'll be a fun watch. How animated he is in this reminds me of how animated Wi Ha Joon was in Bad & Crazy. UGH...why couldn't Wi Ha Joon play him in SOOD?! :GengarPout:

6 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

Jae Young says he wants to do a deep melo next ...but isn't Reflection of You one heck of a melo already ? LOL...

:lettalKWA::lettalKWA:

WHY?! Reflection of You was a "deep melo" he doesn't need to do another one like that. He should do a sageuk because I would love to see him in a hanbok again. Honestly, I would love to see him in anything BUT a deep melodrama. I don't have enough energy to sit through another one of those. :cry:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

@Tofu What! You want Wi Ha Joon to play SOOD?! I don't know if I can see him as the characters though. I read that Ahn Hyo Seop has wrapped up SOOD filming.

Ahahahaha I feel sorry for you guys about Jae Young wanting to play another melo. It's like Moon Sang Min* telling everyone he wants to do a noona-dongsaeng romance drama. I mean, I normally don't mind it but it really depends on who the FL is because some really stretches that age gap and it's hard to see the chemistry between the OTP. And lately too many of my Oppa doing noona-dongsaeng dramas I'm a little overdosed (yes, including you, Rowoon).

*Although it now seems like he was perhaps hinting about his next drama already in talks or accepted as being noona-dongsaeng.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

@ssteph when did SJK get Nalla? From his IG, seems like he only got her/him around Vincenzo time...? Maybe he got the dog together with Katy. 😄

2 hours ago, ssteph said:

When he mentioned Nalla and 3 other names at APAN, I thought he had 4 dogs 😅🤦🏻‍♀️ (Sorry oppa, at that time I didn't know Katy is your girlfriend 😭)

Hahahaha no one knew until now. It's OK. 😆 Can I know if Reborn Rich rekindle your ❤️ for Oppa? Plus now that the 🚢 sank, do you feel better there will be less fan wars?

Spoiler

My love for old Oppa rekindled a bit during and after TKEM. But it was rapidly diminished by his fans 😅

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 4

@mademoiselle I didn't know since when. His first photo with Nalla on IG is December 2021. I knew her name Nalla from his brother IG post 😁 and knew Nalla is female from Jo Han Chul's IG post, he mentioned Nalla as Joong Ki's daughter.

I don't think RR rekindle my love ☹️😂 yes, I feel relieved he finally go public and 2-3 ships sank 😝

Spoiler

What did oppa's fans do during and after TKEM? Fanwars with KGE fans?

• Haha 4

@ssteph Waaah, that's a lot of following to capture the dog's name. I can only rely such quest to avid fans. LOL! According to the latest media report, Joong Ki might already have a step-daughter 😅. Media is extremely scary.

I didn't like people bringing up his ex-wife and put her picture side-by-side with him and Katy. Why can't they let bygone be bygone? So mean. Some even question why he had to do it few days before her drama aired. He came clean with it because he knew the media/public had caught him with her. Plus he's not the type to hide his relationship. I remember he was quite opened with SHK as well even though at the time he didn't formally admit to it yet. Am I right? Wasn't a fan of him during/after DotS so I didn't pay that much attention.

I also forgot there was a ship of him with Jeon Yeo Been and even Kim Tae Ri. Jeon Yeo Been I can understand but Kim Tae Ri... there's not even romance in that movie.

Spoiler

After the drama ended, I went to hang out at his thread because the older toxic one had left and it seems the newer stans were more open-minded until one day when everyone was discussing about who they wish the next FL is in his next drama. I went along and suggested mine and that's when all the ugliness surface. Some of them were dissing other actresses saying he's an A lister so must only be paired with A list actresses. Other lower grade actresses are unworthy for the King. One stan responded to mine very rudely so it left a very bad impression in the end. Plus I honestly think the stans have become a snob. He's playing a King, doesn't mean he is one. I think I left that fandom for too long and forgotten the pain and allow myself going through another round 😅. They were also jealous of CLOY's international success. Same ol' thing. We went through this with KSH in the past for My Love From the Star. When his new drama's news was released, they also discussed how much screen time he should have. He's top star, so must be given heavier and be the male lead. I chuckle when I saw the drama casted an unknown actress against him because she's completely what the stans didn't want. Karma. Ha.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Clapping Hands 2

@mademoiselle yes, media and netizen are scary 😱 

Spoiler

SongSong shippers still exist in 2022. They want SongSong be together again.

I'm tired to see argument between SJK supporters and SHK supporters. It happened since 2019 until now. For SJK fans, he is innocent and they believe SHK is wrong. For SHK fans, they believe SJK is wrong.

SongSong go public too after they went to Bali 😅

•••

I know some actor fans/actress fans are like that. Because their oppa/unnie is more famous, more successful, they look down on other actors/actresses.

• Like 3
  • Shocked 2

@ssteph Now I wish SJK hadn't said a thing. Media keeps digging up more things. Now it's not one daughter but two? Then the complaint about how media being double standard towards female celebs dating a foreigner vs male celebs. Aigoo. So much noise.

Bwahahaha, is it Bali or Singapore? I know they went to Bali for a wedding but the reports said he took her to SG and introduced her as his girlfriend there to the staff. Then the Newsen clip of him returning with her at Incheon, isn't it? They went to another wedding in Korea too. LOL.

Spoiler

Yeah, I saw the arguments too. Not often on my TL but it's appearing again because I'm looking at his news update. They are still having a go at how he went ahead to announce the divorce without discussing with her first.

That said, I think their divorce was still the most civil amongst the others we've seen after that. It's their privacy the public don't need to know the details to the point of how Gu Hye Sun revealed or Wang Lee Hom to recently Barbie Hsu. These celebs' divorces got so ugly that I feel sorry for their children.

•••

These fans should know better because once upon a time ago, their Oppa was also an unknown. Do they wish for their Oppa to be looked down and branded as unworthy too? He's not an A lister in Chungmuro. How would they feel if stans of Song Kang Ho (who held the highest status in SK) said the same thing they said about their bias? Or Kim Hye Soo's stans? He still hasn't secured a place in Chungmuro successfully. He's still doing more dramas than movies whereas other actors his generation are doing both.

I've read an article before about the difficulties of drama actors entering Chungmuro (movie industry). Often they are casted in commercial films and leading roles with another. Drama actors such as Gong Yoo and Hyun Bin were named. And I think it's pretty true if we look at both Gong Yoo and Hyun Bin's filmography from the past. Most of their movies have dual male leads, or they are in an all stars cast.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Clapping Hands 2
19 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

What! You want Wi Ha Joon to play SOOD?! I don't know if I can see him as the characters though. I read that Ahn Hyo Seop has wrapped up SOOD filming.

I mean...I think I want anyone but AHS. Hahahaha! He doesn't match who I have in mind playing that character. 

19 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

I mean, I normally don't mind it but it really depends on who the FL is because some really stretches that age gap and it's hard to see the chemistry between the OTP.

I think this is why I have never really watched any LDH dramas besides 18 Again. Hahaha! 

Those Moon Sang Min photos are so adorable, but I died laughing at the Google translation of the article. :lmao2::lmao2:

Screenshot-20221227-193613-Chrome.jpg
Screenshot-20221227-193648-Chrome.jpg
Screenshot-20221227-193748-Chrome.jpg

• Haha 4
2 hours ago, Tofu said:

I think this is why I have never really watched any LDH dramas besides 18 Again. Hahaha! 

I thought he matches OK with Kim Ha Neul so naturally it should be acceptable with Im Soo Jung. Im Soo Jung is supposedly a year younger than Kim Ha Neul too! But the storyline of that drama was just MEH, unlike 18 Again.

He should just pair up with IU again so that we have a proper ending for him and IU's characters. LOL.

2 hours ago, Tofu said:

Those Moon Sang Min photos are so adorable, but I died laughing at the Google translation of the article. 

If Google translation is correct then it is so cringy.

• Like 3
  • Clapping Hands 1

@mademoiselle Jakarta (without Katy) ➡️ Bali ➡️ Singapore ➡️ Korea.

When some netizens speculated she was his staff or translator, witnesses in Bali were sure : girlfriend, because they saw the couple's interaction.

Spoiler

AJH-GHS made LMH-GHS ship sank 😂 Some LMH-GHS shippers had theory AhnGoo's marriage was a scenario 🤦🏻‍♀️ they believed AJH only used GHS for his career and popularity.

It was last week or two weeks ago??? I saw a tweet about Cha Eun Woo's IG followers surpass LMH's. CEW fans were happy.

I'm not into Kpop but number of IG followers so important for idol stans??? 🤔 JS fans also very proud of her IG followers and call JHI flop 😅

• Haha 6
1 hour ago, ssteph said:

@mademoiselle Jakarta (without Katy) ➡️ Bali ➡️ Singapore ➡️ Korea.

When some netizens speculated she was his staff or translator, witnesses in Bali were sure : girlfriend, because they saw the couple's interaction.

Reveal hidden contents

AJH-GHS made LMH-GHS ship sank 😂 Some LMH-GHS shippers had theory AhnGoo's marriage was a scenario 🤦🏻‍♀️ they believed AJH only used GHS for his career and popularity.

It was last week or two weeks ago??? I saw a tweet about Cha Eun Woo's IG followers surpass LMH's. CEW fans were happy.

I'm not into Kpop but number of IG followers so important for idol stans??? 🤔 JS fans also very proud of her IG followers and call JHI flop 😅

Wow, Eun Woo! How? He suddenly seem to be more famous than I remember. But I haven't been following him closely. Haha.

Apparently to the newer generation stans, statistics / numbers / rankings are all very important to them. It's like a direct reflection of their bias' status/popularity. Like, it is very important how many views on YouTube for their newest MV so stans would put it on repeat to bump up the numbers. But they forget those can be bought. Wang Lee Hom was said to have paid for it 😆

I've come across old vs new stans arguing about supporting their biases. Think the issue was old stans saying the new gen have it easy coz everything is readily available for them online/streaming whereas back then internet was slow, everything must be downloaded and the clips are in "parts". Then they have to use a merge program to put it altogether and it's not even HD. So the "ways" old stans support their bias are different to how new stans show their support.

Although never part of the fan club but I remember those old times where I wanted to watch something and have to do exactly the same, so I totally understood the hardship older stans go through in supporting their bias. And numbers shouldn't be used to measure a fan's love/support for their bias.

Spoiler

I don't believe AJH needed to use GHS. He was doing well on his own and GHS hasn't had anything for years.

Ji Soo is idol and from an internationally famous idol group. Idol's IG followers are different level vs actor's coz the KPOP stans are even more obsessed about statistics than actors' stans.

If you notice e.g. in voting of popularity in Drama Awards, the idol actor always win vs the actor. LOL

@Tofu @SilverMoonTea @abs-oluteM @JenL Next time we drink with Oppa, this is what we say 😆

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 4
3 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Summoning @Chocolate

We all ( @abs-oluteM @SilverMoonTea and me) wanna know what was your perception that dropped a notch! 😂

Yes. Pray tell Choco. 

1 hour ago, movingwheel said:

@ssteph @mademoiselle keep the discussion going... i am enjoying... A LOTTT...

Hide contents

BTW , Who is AJH and GHS ?? ahen je Hyun and Gu Hye Sun ???

Finally SHK had to come out with statement on how media houses are biased...etc..

Same....eye-opening stuff. 

• Haha 5

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

16 minutes ago, ssteph said:

@mademoiselle you bring back my memories. My friend gave me Boys over Flowers videos and yes one episode was divided into clips.

Is it behind the scenes? I owned a pirated version of BoF DVD I think. I watched this 1-2 years after it came out. 🤭

18 minutes ago, ssteph said:

It is culture shock for me to see idol stans' behavior 🤣 Those fanwars in K-dramaland are nothing compared to fanswars in K-pop land

I only learnt about it when I was hanging out with a couple of KPOP fans. One time a BTS fan hacked and took over EXO's official Twitter 😅.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/06/bts-army-infiltrates-and-takes-down-exos-biggest-twitter-fan-account

https://aminoapps.com/c/k-pop/page/blog/bts-army-infiltrates-and-takes-down-exos-biggest-twitter-fan-account/akI0_ueoJjxpq5ZdD4jZkdxGdKweJl

Idols also have saesang fans but don't think actors have that...?

• Like 5
1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

Idols also have saesang fans but don't think actors have that...?

I think the really famous actors have that too. They probably do not have as many as idols though. 

Very passionate fans are so scary. I can honestly say that I don't watch any LMH stuff because of his fans (even though they are not as bad now as they were before). 

• Like 5
8 hours ago, Tofu said:

I think the really famous actors have that too. They probably do not have as many as idols though. 

Very passionate fans are so scary. I can honestly say that I don't watch any LMH stuff because of his fans (even though they are not as bad now as they were before).

LOL, what have you saw and experienced back in your days? Share. Share!

5 hours ago, ssteph said:

No, it is the drama's episodes. I deleted all the videos when LMH was no longer my oppa 😂

Bwahahaha. I should look it up & see too and free the hard disk space if I still have it. I'm sure I have City Hunter still and Faith (so many versions too and even UHD 😅). I couldn't bring myself to delete those. They were hard to find.

• Haha 5