@ktcjdramado u fell for A Yao's character or the Li Xian himself ? I found A Yao is quite refreshing character. Non toxic and kind male lead. Love how they're gradually fell for each other, after had become a friend first. If there were more people like him irl, I think world will be a better place.

I think he's famous for Go Go Squid....

Btw seems only me and ktcj watching Meet Yourself...where is the dear thread owner @Tofu:laugh:

• Haha 4

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

On 1/7/2023 at 3:58 PM, mademoiselle said:

Yeah, I kinda think it's concerning he's so good at kissing at such a young age, given we all knew him when he was only 18 (Memories of the Alhambra) and already smooching Lee Da Hee in Search WWW. Must be quite experience in that department from a young age! Tsk tsk tsk. Kids these days. :laugh:

Hahaha I'm not surprised. I've seen photos from his awkward stage when he was a kid, but after that he pretty much looked like how he does now...so I feel like this boy would have had many girlfriends, given his pretty face and height game. Therefore a lot of practice from a young age :laugh::laugh::laugh:

On 1/7/2023 at 3:58 PM, mademoiselle said:

Don't kill me but I am sure you knew I felt nothing for him with Go Ara, but this one from the moment I saw their posters I was like → :wow2::wow:. I won't ship them in real life but as a drama couple, oooh yes, so matching. Their interactions bts is cute as well.

Nah, I think drama pairings speak differently to different people. I like him and Go Ara, but I think it was mostly because of the pull of the drama characters and storyline. They're also both extroverts and so get along really well/ don't have an issue doing like fan service selfies etc. But in terms of LJW putting his co-stars on his own feeds... I do think it hits differently when he's not paired with acting seniors, but with actresses in his own age bracket. Heh, so much more playful! :wow::heart:  He's less reserved when his pairing is not a senior that' for sure. I think hs playfulness wiith Go Youn Jung is even more intense than those times with Hye Yoon though she wasn't his pairing I guess.

On 1/7/2023 at 6:15 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

Ya but like @Tofusaid maybe one day I will 🤣 Never said never I guess 😆

Hahaha I await the day you fall for Lee Do Hyun and see the beauty that we all see :laugh::laugh::laugh:

But first he needs to pick a decent project with a belivable pairing:GengarPout:

On 1/7/2023 at 8:56 PM, mademoiselle said:

@JenL Hahaha yes, pretty much everyone I converse with mentioned Man From Nowhere for Won Bin. I don't think he will return to the screen anymore. It's been 13 years he could get by without acting. Even his wife, Lee Na Young, who only did a film in 2018 and a drama with Lee Jong Suk in 2019 and disappear again. Maybe he didn't like the dark side of the entertainment industry so prefer not to return.

Yeah Man from Nowhere was the best. I loved it so much when I saw it. Man, 13 years is a long time. Yeah, I don't get it but I suppose he has more than enough to live off and if he wants to enjoy his life, so be it...I will enjoy other Oppas :lol:

On 1/8/2023 at 10:57 AM, Tofu said:

Lee Jae Wook :wow:

He's sooooooo beautiful :wow::wow::wow:

On 1/8/2023 at 4:32 PM, mademoiselle said:

@Tofu You've just reminded me I want to rewatch the scene of him and Crown Prince discussing about Bu Yeon's lover :laugh:

Man, Jang Uk and Crown Prince scenes were always the best. Since you and @Tofu didn't watch the first seasoon, have you both at least seen the first interaction where they are drawn to each other because Crown Prince has the other jade stone? I laughed sooooo hard when I was watching that :lol:

On a different topic, I'M SO SADDDD. Why are all my fann meets not aligning wiith my Korean trip  :letalQQ::letalQQ::letalQQ:

The trio from Someday or One Day are going to Korea this month for the Korean preimiere and I don't go tiill next month. And then LJW is going to be in Hong Kong and Indonesia when I'm in Korea :letalQQ::letalQQ::letalQQ:

• Haha 5

Currently watching: My Lovely Runner // Chief Detective 1958

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Byeon Woo Seok - Sun Jae has run away with my heart!

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

34 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

do u fell for A Yao's character or the Li Xian himself ? I found A Yao is quite refreshing character. Non toxic and kind male lead. Love how they're gradually fell for each other, after had become a friend first. If there were more people like him irl, I think world will be a better place.

Ooo now we have to differentiate between the character and the actor? :thinking: I dunno yet... for sure the character for now. I haven't had the time to dig deeper into the actor himself. I think after all, if he is able to charm his way into my heart with his portrayal, must be quite charming also... 

Here, did a little digging. He is a keeper. There is abs spotted @abs-oluteM but he claimed he doesn't have it anymore :laugh:

• Haha 5

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

7 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

It's okay no need to differentiate :laugh:You can love all of them to your heart content :love:

hahaha but what if he (or any other Oppa) ends up having a scandal? :thinking:

"It's ok, I only ever liked the character" :pandahehe:

• Haha 4
  • Clapping Hands 1

Currently watching: My Lovely Runner // Chief Detective 1958

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Byeon Woo Seok - Sun Jae has run away with my heart!

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

@ktcjdrama @SilverMoonTea I adore Li Xian, he's such a cutie but....please do not watch Go Go Squid. He played a tsundere type, but his FL was my least favorite character. She was childish and some of the scenes made me cringe. Let's not ruin your image of Li Xian. :psweatduck:

14 hours ago, JenL said:

But first he needs to pick a decent project with a belivable pairing

He will! He will finally be in a drama that I want to watch! 

Fmp-Eyq4ag-AA20p-W.jpg

@mademoiselle Why not post the other photos of Moon Sang Min? He's so cute! :wow:

324724696-566844171664244-82637873095721

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
7 hours ago, JenL said:

hahaha but what if he (or any other Oppa) ends up having a scandal? :thinking:

"It's ok, I only ever liked the character" :pandahehe:

Smart girl... 

But I can't ever look the same to Kang Ji Hwan anymore. So even his drama character ruined already for me....

I think this depend on the scandal level... 

31 minutes ago, Tofu said:

@ktcjdrama @SilverMoonTea I adore Li Xian, he's such a cutie but....please do not watch Go Go Squid. He played a tsundere type, but his FL was my least favorite character. She was childish and some of the scenes made me cringe. Let's not ruin your image of Li Xian. :psweatduck:

I tried GGS long time ago, barely can pass ep 1. Don't like the story about e-sport or something. 

• Like 5

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

21 hours ago, JenL said:

Since you and @Tofu didn't watch the first seasoon, have you both at least seen the first interaction where they are drawn to each other because Crown Prince has the other jade stone? I laughed sooooo hard when I was watching that :lol:

I actually have seen that scene... one of the scenes I didn't FF. :laugh: Both of them went, "Aish.." and walked opposite direction on the bridge, right? :lmao2:

6 hours ago, Tofu said:

@mademoiselle Why not post the other photos of Moon Sang Min? He's so cute! :wow:

Then no one will visit his thread; defeat the purpose of me creating a shrine for him.

324889010-691358159117565-70134328982916

which one is your fave pic?

• Haha 5

@SilverMoonTea It will get better later . Snail is also a bit of a slow burn. 
For the Korean remake, they could choose someone in their late 30s onwards . Someone like Nam Goong Min would actually suit the role 

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 2

Mon-Tues: Lovely Runner  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - 

So far I haven't really found any new oppas to be really crazy over. But this actor has definitely caught my eye :laugh:

@ktcjdrama @Chocolate recognize him?

And I didn't realise he was in Behind The Star...maybe I should try and watch that one ahahaha

He's a good kisser

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2

Mon-Tues: Lovely Runner  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - 

On 1/17/2023 at 3:28 AM, mademoiselle said:

which one is your fave pic?

All of them. He played every oppa for you -- sports oppa, musical oppa, oppa who reads, etc. Hahaha! 

@SilverMoonTea I need to make your badges. I'll do that today. It's been a busy week at work. 😥

11 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

But this actor has definitely caught my eye

That is @JenL's oppa. Hahaha! He was in Pachinko. He is friends with Kim Jae Young's BFF.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
6 minutes ago, Tofu said:

That is @JenL's oppa. Hahaha! He was in Pachinko. He is friends with Kim Jae Young's BFF.

The funny thing is I always forget the name of KJY's bestie though I have seen all the videos of them. Yes, I also saw his video with Noh Sang Hyun . So @JenL how did he become your oppa.

This Noh Sang Hyun was in Curtain Call & had a important supporting role. I actually wished his character was the main lead because the story for CC would have been so much better if that was the case. Anyway I find that he has unique look ...and of course his got a hot body :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Party! 1

40 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

recognize him?

Of courseeeee.... but anyway, that video in the spoiler is age restricted and I cannot access it. What kind of video did you post? :thinking::laugh:

Nvm, I managed to figure out how to watch it. Must be the combination with music that made it age restricted? Hahahaa... So when are we binging Behind The Star? :smug:

Edited by ktcjdrama
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

MTDzeiV.gif

Currently watching: Queen of Tears // Midnight Studio // Lovely Runner // Hide // Snowstorm Love

Why are your videos age restricted @ktcjdrama? hahahaah...you can watch it when you go on YT itself. Nothing that is X Rated :lenny:....He and the actress (Kwak Sun Young ) had some amazing kiss scenes and fire chemistry. Just watch the elevator scene. :GrowDerp:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Party! 1