images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQlpN8ba27mNqg-3nvyuVw

Needless to say, my two-month oppa.

I like Yonghwa the singer all the time.

On 8/14/2021 at 8:40 AM, ssteph said:

@mademoiselle added now : eyebrows. Dictionary is on page 62 😂 We are on page 74 now, @SilverMoonTea is crazy rich Havenite 💸💸💰💰 

Oppa-logy dictionary (A-Z)

A - abs, arms

B - biceps, bum

C - chest, charisma, charm

D - dimples

E - eyes, eyelashes, eyebrows

F - fingers, fringe, fashion, face

G - glasses

H - hairstyle, hands, humour

J - jaw

K - kiss

L - lips, leg, laugh

M - mustaches

N - nose

P - personality

S - skin, shoulder, sunglasses, smile

V - veins, voice

W - wink 😉

Z - zzzzz (while oppa is sleeping) 😂 

Bold text = recently added

You forgot bangs

• Haha 4
  • Party! 1

@ktcjdrama My first love definitely died since I don't even remember who it was. :laugh:

@SilverMoonTea My first love must have started really early (kinder years) :laugh: that's why I can't remember so definitely not Pierce Brosnan from Remington Steele. It had to be an Asian, I just have no damn idea who!

@abs-oluteM Oh my, Lee Hom is your first love. That one is so shockingly disappointing. Kim Seon Ho really bounces back but I find myself looking at him differently now, but it's not intentional at all... the feelings definitely have changed and been affected by his scandal.

@Tofu Just don't go for Jetstar. Last Christmas holidays to Bali, if I remember correctly, everyone's luggages didn't arrive the same time as them and they all spent a day in Bali without their belongings. How awful. I can't do budget flight for sure in fear all sorts of these things would happen and apparently Jetstar's airfares weren't even cheap for this flight to Bali.

• Haha 4

@mademoiselle I think it's all budget airlines from Kuala Lumpur to Bali. If I was to fly Singapore Airlines, I would have to go back to Singapore, which seems unnecessary, because, after Bali, I would be returning to Singapore (the last part of the trip). I'll have to decide with my friend if we should just do Singapore/Malaysia or Singapore/Indonesia. We will have checked in bags so I would like to not have to worry about lost luggage. 😅

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Tofu said:

@mademoiselle I think it's all budget airlines from Kuala Lumpur to Bali. If I was to fly Singapore Airlines, I would have to go back to Singapore, which seems unnecessary, because, after Bali, I would be returning to Singapore (the last part of the trip). I'll have to decide with my friend if we should just do Singapore/Malaysia or Singapore/Indonesia. We will have checked in bags so I would like to not have to worry about lost luggage. 😅

Oh I think you should do Bali since you are here. The Balinese massage is heavenly and dirt cheap! Try the 4-hands massage - 2 therapists working in sync 😍😍😍. I tried it in Bangkok, the massage haven, and their 4-hands is simply not comparable.

I googled and KL-Bali has Jetstar, Malaysia Airlines, Air Asia and Malindo Air.

Personally I would choose Jetstar. As budget airlines go, I hear they are better. Next choice is Malaysia Airlines.

I think it is quite difficult to prevent lost/delayed bags these days. So what I always do is to pack 1-2 days clothing plus any other essentials in a cabin bag to bring up the plane. So you still have something if the bags don’t arrive. And buy travel insurance 😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

@ssteph I had a feeling last year when the news came out , that this might happen. 😝

Any news on how many months pregnant?

On 1/29/2023 at 11:43 AM, SilverMoonTea said:

I think KJH is quite cool in Kokdu. 

Adopted ! 

Wahh is this like the 2nd oppa this year ? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Mon-Tues: Lovely Runner  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - 

On 1/29/2023 at 2:43 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

I think KJH is quite cool in Kokdu. 

Adopted !

SO FAST! I hate his hair! I like him better in Mr. Queen.

34 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Wahh is this like the 2nd oppa this year ?

No no. 3rd Oppa from last I check. :laugh:

2 hours ago, ssteph said:

Joong Ki & Katy

Does this explain why he had no intention to hide it anymore back in Dec? I genuinely hope he found the one and he has his happily ever after because that one divorce was bad and damaging enough so fingers and toes crossed for him, and best wishes to both.

===

Sorry, let me swoon at my Oppa~ how can he be so handsome.

FntM0CraQAAUY8n?format=jpg&name=4096x409

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 2

@abs-oluteM Oh oops. I forgot she adopted Li Xian! But I didn't know she quietly (re)adopted Chen Xiao!

@SilverMoonTea 5 vs @mademoiselle 0

Omg, I need to hurry up. New Oppa, where are youuuuu?

@SilverMoonTea I don't find Kokdu funny (as in no LOL from me yet) but at least it's a rom-com type and you can tell it's not going to be dark, sad or makjang. Plus it's not legal theme so it's good. I will also check out that other drama from Kim Min Gyu where he's a God but somehow became an idol. I just want to watch something light and fun! But you my dear, the problem is whether you will watch it till the very end! :KittyMallet:

• Haha 5
On 1/20/2023 at 5:26 AM, Chocolate said:

I stopped at ep8 then caught the last episode to see how it wraps up.

Don’t watch it. You will regret. 🤣

Hahahaha I will take your advice @Chocolate. Although we have different tastes, I trust you on warning us on the baddd dramas :laugh:

On 1/20/2023 at 11:16 PM, mademoiselle said:

@abs-oluteM Will you now watch Pachinko for him? LOL!

@JenL I finally got into the mood to watch Pachinko.

When watching Pachinko this Noh Sang Hyun caught my attention too 😅 but just not enough to be adopted as Oppa. As for the drama, I don't think I'm interested enough to watch S2. I'd say if they change the formatting of going back & forth, I'd be more interested to carry on — I am not interested of the present day story. I only want to watch Sunja's story development.

Hahaha I'm glad you watched Pachinko even if you won't watch season 2. At least you saw my boy in his hot pastor state :laugh:

On 1/21/2023 at 12:23 AM, SilverMoonTea said:

Smoking hot! Btw how they age reverse their appearance? Seems the trend is all the oppa ahjussi look even younger now ... 

Hahaha I believe surgery has gotten even better. These days they're so subtle, you can't even tell when they've gotten the works done...have to see them live to see if they have any signs of aging :MonkaTang:

On 1/21/2023 at 1:15 AM, abs-oluteM said:

@SilverMoonTea he is super hot if not I won’t adopt him . Amazing he’s like in his 40s.  I saw that video too . If they both weren’t married, I’d ship too :laugh:. Let’s just say they understand the power of fan service 

@mademoiselle I don’t know if I like him enough to wanna watch Pachinko. How did you find the story ? 

Nothing is more important than servicing the fans! If you forget to service them, they forget about you...= :smile::smile:

Pachinko = the story is slow and sad, but if you're ok with more cinematic storytelling then it's not so bad. It seems less like a Korean drama and more like a Korean American film though. I'm kinda use to watching movies like this, so it doesn't bother me, but it also doesn't feel that much like your typical Kdrama. 

On 1/21/2023 at 1:48 PM, Tofu said:

@JenL I'm only on episode 5 of Unlock My Boss. I'm so behind with drama watching. Juggling two jobs has been really challenging, but I finished this big project this week so I'm hoping it'll get easier. 🤞

@Tofu Hope you've gotten more time to watch dramas now! I'm in the same boat. It's been really busy at work, my social life picked up suddenly and then I'm busy planning for my trip to Korea. I've also been overwhelmed with favourite Taiwanese drama crew making a come back vs. whole Kdrama world that I don't know what to do or watch everytime I have time = there's too much content which is both good and bad (since I end up clicking on everything and nothing!) :scaredpanda2: And then the angst of there being sooo many good fan meets after the pandemic, but not making it to a single one due to nothing aligning...But my sister who I'm travelling with is really not into Kpop or Kdramas and I have a hard time convincing her to do anything relating to it anyway :GengarPout:

I've decided I'll download episodes of Unlock the Boss and watch it when I'm on the plane. And then I'll tryyyy to get back into my normal drama schedules once I come back! 

On 1/21/2023 at 5:03 PM, mademoiselle said:

@Tofu I've given up on Unlock My Boss. Let me know how it end please. Are you still going to watch Poong?

Is it really bad? I'm still going to watch because of CJH though :laugh:

On 1/21/2023 at 5:54 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

I think JSJ not yet adopted before lols. Im lazy to check my list. Such a long list :laugh:

Teaaaaa I have missed talking Oppas with you. How many have you adopted 1 month into 2023??? :psweatduck: I'm not even watching dramas so I'm on 0 so far :lol:

On 1/26/2023 at 4:11 PM, abs-oluteM said:

@mademoiselle I have zero knowledge of Singaporean actors - never watch any of their stuff. I don't even watch Malaysian ones. But if you ask me about Hong Kong actors, there's a higher chance I will know them. :laugh:

Me too! I feel like my extended family just had it on during dinner time, but were not invested in the shows. And then they mostly had Hong Kong dramas on since we speak Canto 

On 1/26/2023 at 4:38 PM, mademoiselle said:

P.S. I shouldn't say. I also don't watch any local shows here 😂. I did used to watch Neighbours since there was nothing to watch at that time slot, other than Home & Away, but boy it was super loooooong series. Life definitely got so much better when we started to have ADSL.

Hahahaha @mademoiselle I definitely NEVER watch Australian dramas now that I'm older. Haven't watched for like 20 years, They're so boring. Also so many affairs....when I was a kid my brother sometimes put it on during dinner. And all I remember was that Carl cheated on Susan in Neighbours like 4 times!!! And she took him back every time. How is this realistic?! :pandarage2:

Edited by JenL
  • Haha 6

Currently watching: My Lovely Runner // Chief Detective 1958

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Byeon Woo Seok - Sun Jae has run away with my heart!

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

2 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Kokdu is so funny. Watching with us @abs-oluteM. A lot of critics, but I don't mind it, as I enjoy watching it.

I will pass. Neither the oppa nor the FL are to my taste. After her last show, @Chocolate knows what I mean....I decided I really cannot watch any of her shows :lettalKWA:

@JenL If you have time, check out Crash Course in Romance. It's hilarious & not boring. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Mon-Tues: Lovely Runner  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - 

On 1/26/2023 at 4:43 PM, abs-oluteM said:

@mademoiselle I cannot stomach the quality of the local Chinese dramas in Malaysia. And I did grow up in a family where everyone watched HK dramas. We  do speak Cantonese at home ( or a mix of it with English) .

This is exactly the same feelings I have with Australian dramas sadly :heiboi: It's really not for me

Oh I didn't know you were a Canto speaker too abs! Though I guess this is not uncommon in Malaysia!

On 1/26/2023 at 4:45 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

I don't even have the free one. I think I lost the remote control to watch the local news / show... Don't even know how to turn the free one, last time we have 😂 

I thought I was the only one who didn't know how to turn on the TV to free show anymore, but it turns out there;s more people out there! You guys are my peoples :pandahehe:

On 1/26/2023 at 5:16 PM, mademoiselle said:

@SilverMoonTea HK dramas also a lot of makjang and family related kind. Revenge theme too. Hahaha. Gosh. Maybe that's why I had enough of drama / makjang these days.

This is totally true. I feel like my memories of Cantonese/ HK dramas is that they're pretty much all revenge dramas. Never cross us or we will never let it go...we will come at you with all our crazy plans :laugh:

On 1/26/2023 at 5:24 PM, abs-oluteM said:

By the way , Lee Je Hoon seems to look ageless. I forget he is 38 this year but can pass off as late 20s

I love this man so much! He just looks so cool, but he also looks friendly? Down to Earth? Like there's something very earnest about him....he's going to be in the Phillipines in the same week Lee Jae Wook is! Maybe they'll have a Move to Heaven reunion. Phillipino fans are so lucky with all their fan meets :letalQQ:

On 1/26/2023 at 6:47 PM, mademoiselle said:

@mademoiselle who is this pretty man and what drama can I find him in?! :MonkaTang:

On 1/27/2023 at 12:55 AM, Chocolate said:

With all your posts on the SG/TW dramas, I gather you guys are not that young too 😂

I started with Taiwanese dramas and still love them (the old ones were cringe but the quality has improved with certain studios and netflix backing in my opinion) :idk: But more than the dramas, I think I just love the actors and the way they all openly interact with each other. They are wayyy less guarded than Kdrama/ Cdrama stars for sure.

On 1/27/2023 at 8:51 PM, mademoiselle said:

@ktcjdrama How do you guys even remember who your first love is? LOLLL! I was told I love Andy Lau when I was really young but I've no memory of my love for him.

Then that's not love!!!  :laugh::laugh::laugh:

My first love in Tw dramaworld was probably Wu Chun. I'm told he's in Melbourne for the tennis!!! I keep looking out for him, but haven't seen him yet. Though I also haven't been to the tennis, so probably not going to see him :lol:

My first love in Kdramaland was Gong Yoo and I still love him. He's one of those aging backwards Oppas that could fit with @SilverMoonTea 's list 

Mmm, and then I don't think I was interested in Asian dramas before that, or my family would watch and I'd zone out, so I don't have any crushes on any older ahjussi Oppas before the ones above.

On 1/27/2023 at 11:00 PM, ktcjdrama said:

First love never dies :smug:

You always remember your first time  :smug:

(...Having a crush on an Oppa. Not other things. Get your minds out of the gutter :laugh:)

On 1/27/2023 at 11:26 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

He's in other cheesy c drama @JenL

Are you going to try this? 

Hahahaha ohhhh nooooooo. 

I'm definitely not watching this. My loyalty to Jasper is just that I like him despite his questionalbe choices in C Dramas :laugh:

I just want him to act in Taiwan, but I know it might be years (if ever) before he goes back. Still, I live for all the reunions he has with the Tw drama industry. All those photos from that last fashion show warmed my heart. Puff and Jasper's friendship is etched in deep everytime I see them together :hearties:

On 1/27/2023 at 11:53 PM, ktcjdrama said:

First Love never dies, but someone also said that True Love can bury First Love. So go find your True Love now :smile: :heart:

Where can find?...what if my love for Gong Yoo is true???:laugh:

On 1/28/2023 at 12:16 AM, abs-oluteM said:

But the person whom I thought was my true love also had some crazy stuff going on...

I can't have true love with someone who has too many crazy real life dramas and baggage. Can barely handle makjang dramas, let alone a makjang life :lol:

Edited by JenL
  • Haha 6

Currently watching: My Lovely Runner // Chief Detective 1958

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Byeon Woo Seok - Sun Jae has run away with my heart!

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

19 hours ago, JenL said:

Hahahaha @mademoiselle I definitely NEVER watch Australian dramas now that I'm older. Haven't watched for like 20 years, They're so boring. Also so many affairs....when I was a kid my brother sometimes put it on during dinner. And all I remember was that Carl cheated on Susan in Neighbours like 4 times!!! And she took him back every time. How is this realistic?!

Bwahahaha! I think I've stopped watching before Carl cheated on Susan (if they are who I think they are). They were the "good" couple then when I was watching - and the kids are still "normal". Hahaha!

19 hours ago, JenL said:

@mademoiselle who is this pretty man and what drama can I find him in?! 

Moon Sang Min. He was in Under The Queen's Umbrella.

19 hours ago, JenL said:

Then that's not love!!!  

Then I don't have first love, ever! :laugh:

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

@abs-oluteM @Tofu Who posted a potential drama of Lee Do Hyun with someone before??! Don't think it'll happen now because I just saw a news that LDH is potentially joining the military service first half of this year!

Huh....I thought he's gonna do that Bad Mother show? Or is that already filmed? 

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Huh....I thought he's gonna do that Bad Mother show? Or is that already filmed? 

He'll finish that and go I think.

@Tofu My friend, the one who does opposite to what I recommend her to watch, is now watching Dylan's drama (the one you love)! She said she might give Love Like the Galaxy another try in future. Hmph... we shall see. Credibility is low with her. Hahahaha

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 2
  • Insightful 1
On 1/30/2023 at 6:44 AM, JenL said:

But my sister who I'm travelling with is really not into Kpop or Kdramas and I have a hard time convincing her to do anything relating to it anyway

I completely understand this. I'm going to be traveling with my little sister and she's not really into Asian stuff. I don't even know why she's related to me. :KittyBan: 

@abs-oluteM @mademoiselle I think The Good Bad Mother (why is the name so long now?) is either finishing up filming or they finished already. They might still be filming because I think celebrities usually post a photo on their Instagram when they finish filming. 

12 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

My friend, the one who does opposite to what I recommend her to watch, is now watching Dylan's drama (the one you love)! She said she might give Love Like the Galaxy another try in future. Hmph... we shall see. Credibility is low with her. Hahahaha

HAHAHAHAHAHA!! I have no hope in her watching Love Like the Galaxy too. The two dramas are so different that if she likes LBFAD, she's not going to like LLTG. The latter is slower in pace even though it was my favorite of the two. 

• Haha 3

@Tofu @JenL Mmm, I think I'm in the same boat with you guys. It's hard to get my eldest sis to watch kdramas too. She prefers reading books. I also have difficulty finding real life friends who loves exactly the same thing(s) I love. Do you guys have one? I'd found a couple who are foodies, but no avid kdrama lovers.

7 hours ago, Tofu said:

HAHAHAHAHAHA!! I have no hope in her watching Love Like the Galaxy too. The two dramas are so different that if she likes LBFAD, she's not going to like LLTG. The latter is slower in pace even though it was my favorite of the two. 

Well, she told me she was watching Reborn Rich when she went home (overseas)! Then after she came back she said she's watching LBFAD because she saw her sister watching it. I asked what ever happened to Reborn Rich? She said oh I was interrupted back home so it was difficult to continue. I'll find other time to continue. My OS: Hmmm... yeah (skeptical).

Then she said she'll give LLTG a try again. Hahaha. I just end it with Dylan is pretty new in acting and Wu Lei is better and more experienced. She said she knows. LOL. We both dislike the FL in LBFAD but she said she got used to it now.

• Like 2