13 hours ago, Tofu said:

I guess not wearing a shirt under a cardigan is still a trend. Although, I don't know if that's the cardigan you should opt to not have an undershirt when you're wearing it. Haha! 

It seems to be a trend that men don't wear anything inside the suit

FjyDMrjUYAAIV6C?format=jpg&name=large

The W Korea event Rowoon and Jae Wook attended with Ahn Hyo Seop remember? Rowoon wasn't wearing anything inside either.

• Haha 3
49 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

@Chocolate omoooooo your oppa! I prefer him clean shaven but what about you? I know some people like this sort of look .

Hahaha, I prefer clean shaven too. But he could be growing out a beard for the new movie which shoots in Jan so...

But this I like 😍

Do you notice that a lot of the korean actors in their 30s/40s, when they smile, their eye area creases up? Do you consider those crow's feet/wrinkles? It's quite strange because my friends at that age don't have that. What about yours?

• Haha 4

@Chocolate the photo you posted looks way better for HB.

12 hours ago, Chocolate said:

Do you notice that a lot of the korean actors in their 30s/40s, when they smile, their eye area creases up? Do you consider those crow's feet/wrinkles? It's quite strange because my friends at that age don't have that. What about yours?

I thought all this celebrities will use botox or something. But yes Jang Seung Jo for example has some obvious creases but I don't know if that can be considered a sign of aging. Like some people maybe its due to the shape of their face or the amount of flesh they have in that part of the face. Don't worry I am definitely in this age group  :laugh:- so far not much but I have one or two friends who do - like very pronounced lines when they smile. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

Helllooooo!!! It's been sooo long! I've just been really busy lately that I haven't watched any dramas even though baby LJW is on screen currently and haven't had time to chat here :letalQQ:. But I have some time off for Christmas so can't wait to catch up in dramaland and hang with you guys! Let me just backtrack and read everything first :heart:

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

Hellooo merry Christmas oppa lovers. So which oppa will you be spending the holidays with ? :eeeee:

I’ll definitely be spending some time with SJK since I’ll need to finish up Reborn Rich. But I do want to watch Big Bet during the break , 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

Merry Christmas everyone!!! I need to catch up on all your posts! I feel so out of the drama world and JH world! :psweatduck:

On 12/24/2022 at 12:25 PM, mademoiselle said:

@Tofu @JenL Have you both seen this trailer? xDDD

Hahaha ahhh Greg!!! But all my energies are really focused on THIS trailer!!! I'm so in love with SOOD and so happy they're making a movie that goes even further into the story

On 12/24/2022 at 9:10 PM, abs-oluteM said:

Hellooo merry Christmas oppa lovers. So which oppa will you be spending the holidays with ? :eeeee:

Merry Christmas @abs-oluteM! Oppa I'll be spending Christmas with = Lee Jae Wook! I find him to be super good looking in Season 2 of AOS, but I've so behind (literally only watched 1 episode) since it's been non stop hanging out with people for most of November-December. Also had a couple of dates, but none of them could compare to Lee Jae Wook so I've dumped them all (jks...kind of, haha)

:laugh::laugh::laugh: 

But I'm sad that I'm soooo behind on Lee Jae Wook content that I need to do a mega watch of everything these next 3 days. I literally have not watched a drama/ variety show/ interview/ award show for like 1.5 months now :BulbaConfused::BulbaConfused::BulbaConfused: But also I'm sad about the date of LJW's fan meets (there's a long story about this which I'll explain some other time).

i1hZ7it.png

Edited by JenL
  • Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 1

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

@ssteph @mademoiselle @movingwheel @ktcjdrama oppa is dating! 
so who’s she ? 
https://cnalifestyle.channelnewsasia.com/entertainment/song-joong-ki-confirms-he-dating-british-woman-344826

@JenL LJW didn’t come to KL the 1st time right ? It was postponed & he only recently came isn’t it? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Only a few more days, SJK could have waited to admit it 1st of Jan :lmao2: I suppose he has no intention to hide it since he was taking her with him on his promo. I've already seen him with her in a few random clips on IG. And I thought to myself, "Nahhhh~ he wouldn't go public". But turns out it is a "Yayyyy!" ~ :laugh:

Report just say they met through a close friend. Non-celeb. I wonder if she could speak fluent Korean? :pandathink: They've been dating for a year now.

Videos of them

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Heart Eyes 1
4 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Now we even know her identity 😆

The agency refused to acknowledge or confirm the speculation so I think she is Katy Louise Saunders. Plus SJK himself have out clue in his APAN speech 🤣

What he said ? I was a bit busy just now , and had to stop myself searching for news as I really must finish Reborn Rich 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2