@mademoiselle I don't think this is adoption. I watched C-drama Royal Feast and liked Xu Kai for a while and said goodbye to him. After thinking, I wasn't interested to watch his other dramas. So it isn't adoption for me.

Not sure I can watch Connect 😭 I saw "eyeballs on the plate" gif on Tumblr 🥴 Hae In face with two holes without eyes and blood around them 😫🤢

• Haha 4
27 minutes ago, ssteph said:

@mademoiselle I don't think this is adoption. I watched C-drama Royal Feast and liked Xu Kai for a while and said goodbye to him. After thinking, I wasn't interested to watch his other dramas. So it isn't adoption for me.

Not sure I can watch Connect 😭 I saw "eyeballs on the plate" gif on Tumblr 🥴 Hae In face with two holes without eyes and blood around them 😫🤢

Hahaha, so maybe a short infatuation!

You know, even though it's a bit yuck, I can tell you I don't remember this scene vividly anymore. Is it on a plate? Or the plate, you meant the surgical plate? Hae In only lost one eyeball though, so was there two holes? I can't remember details so I'm sure you can watch & forget like me 😂. By the way, did you come across any news of S2? I don't particularly want to have S2. Besides, Disney was reportedly not wanting to invest in original Kdrama contents like Netflix, so maybe it won't have S2..?

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 2
  • Insightful 2

I'll get back to replies on the weekend, but....

I JUST WATCHED EPISODE 6 OF BLOODHOUNDS AND IT WAS SOOO F**KING BRUTAL.:psweatduck::psweatduck::letalQQ::lettalKWA::lettalKWA:

I DON'T THINK ANYTHING HAS HURT ME SO DEEPLY FOR SO LONG 

:letalQQ::letalQQ::letalQQ:

But also this is probably the best drama I've watched this year. Has all the things that speak to me - bromance, loyalty, gangsters, real evil bad guys, pure softie leads, good humour, tragedy that makes you feel like the world is ending :heart:

(And then I had to watch episode 7 to make sure Woo Jin was ok which is why I'm up so late. Gotta go to sleep. I'm not as good at stayng up as I use to be...Getting old now :laugh:)

Edited by JenL
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Currently watching: My Lovely Runner // Chief Detective 1958

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Byeon Woo Seok - Sun Jae has run away with my heart!

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

@mademoiselle Wah?! His grandmother is? I would have never known! Why is his spice tolerance so bad then? Hahaha! 

@JenL I know?! Wasn't that episode just completely horrible?! Mademoiselle didn't even warn me about it. She just told me she'll be there to support me after. :GengarPout:

My emotions in that episode was all over the place. Glad you're enjoying it! I stayed up late watching it, because I was too invested. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
14 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Hahaha, so maybe a short infatuation!

You know, even though it's a bit yuck, I can tell you I don't remember this scene vividly anymore. Is it on a plate? Or the plate, you meant the surgical plate? Hae In only lost one eyeball though, so was there two holes? I can't remember details so I'm sure you can watch & forget like me 😂. By the way, did you come across any news of S2? I don't particularly want to have S2. Besides, Disney was reportedly not wanting to invest in original Kdrama contents like Netflix, so maybe it won't have S2..?

Surgical plate. He lost two eyeballs. He took one eyeball back and then someone came. He had no time to take another eyeball, he ran away with one eyeball. I don't see news about S2. Yeah maybe it won't have S2.

• Insightful 1
  • Shocked 2
2 hours ago, ssteph said:

Surgical plate. He lost two eyeballs. He took one eyeball back and then someone came. He had no time to take another eyeball, he ran away with one eyeball. I don't see news about S2. Yeah maybe it won't have S2.

Oh. How did I even forget that?! 😅 Definitely not rewatching that scene. I suppose you could skip that scene and watch the rest. We'll see him soon in DP2. Are you watching this one?

15 hours ago, JenL said:

I'll get back to replies on the weekend, but....

I JUST WATCHED EPISODE 6 OF BLOODHOUNDS AND IT WAS SOOO F**KING BRUTAL.

I DON'T THINK ANYTHING HAS HURT ME SO DEEPLY FOR SO LONG 

But also this is probably the best drama I've watched this year. Has all the things that speak to me - bromance, loyalty, gangsters, real evil bad guys, pure softie leads, good humour, tragedy that makes you feel like the world is ending.

(And then I had to watch episode 7 to make sure Woo Jin was ok which is why I'm up so late. Gotta go to sleep. I'm not as good at stayng up as I use to be...Getting old now)

AHAHAHA! Yes, it was bloody brutal! I had to stop it twice to catch some breath! Glad you liked it. Welcome a blurb in the drama thread.

14 hours ago, Tofu said:

@JenL I know?! Wasn't that episode just completely horrible?! Mademoiselle didn't even warn me about it. She just told me she'll be there to support me after.

I did give out warning, in the thread though. I just couldn't tell you why without spoiling it. LOL.

14 hours ago, Tofu said:

@mademoiselle Wah?! His grandmother is? I would have never known! Why is his spice tolerance so bad then? Hahaha!

Hahaha don't think genes have anything to do with it coz I learnt from work that Indian's spice tolerant is lower than Indonesian, for example. Had an ex-workmate that always said she loves spicy. One day we have Indonesian take away and she ordered the spiciest sambal and couldn't handle it. Meanwhile another workmate who is M'sian could take the heat (and loved it).

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 3
  • Insightful 1

@mademoiselle Haha! It's a Tag Heuer Carrera watch, who Wi Ha Joon is an ambassador for. He was recently in Monaco on a brand trip with Tag Heuer. 

I have no oppas to talk about lately. It's been about Cha Eun Woo the last 24 hours and he's not even an oppa. He's everywhere right now because of the Dior show. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

@Tofu Hahaha is your TL swamp with Eun Woo or something? I only saw what he was wearing underneath! Is that a skirt? By Dior? Ok, it's not a skirt - I just saw his IG. Haha.

I have been meaning to ask if you know this. Lee Dong Wook went on the variety show, think is Superman, and Daebak loves him. It has been many years now, is there anymore news about how it goes with the Samchun love between Daebak and Dong Wook? 😆 This also reminds me of Jun Ho and his nephew.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

@mademoiselle Yeah, he was everywhere. I tried looking at the runway show, but all that was coming up was photos of him. I probably saw his outfit from every angle because of it. Haha! 

I don't known if LDW still stay in touch with them. He probably still see their dad, the soccer player. The family stopped appearing on the show, but they have a YT channel. All the kids are super talented in sports. 

1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

I like the blue watch

Haha! That watch is less expensive than the other watches we've talked about, so it can be considered affordable. :laugh:

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

Ok! Share some interesting tidbits with us later ~:heart:

I can only read 1 ep per day because of the limitation hahaha... I'm just at part 8, and it was still on the interview on why she want to join the hotel, and she asked if he want to date her. So far the FL character look very jaded and without emotion. She looks like someone who had enough of being in multiple life lols, the difference with the drama is she's more cheeky and flirty there, and felt like more emoted. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

Just now, SilverMoonTea said:

I can only read 1 ep per day because of the limitation hahaha... I'm just at part 8, and it was still on the interview on why she want to join the hotel, and she asked if he want to date her. So far the FL character look very jaded and without emotion. She looks like someone who had enough of being in multiple life lols, the difference with the drama is she's more cheeky and flirty there, and felt like more emoted. 

That's interesting...and it suited more to the set-up of her character who has been through 19th life and remembering each of them. The drama adaptation version did mention she's a cheerful person. In drama she's also come across as a positive person. Wonder why the drama change that. Does drama Seo Ha more close to webtoon Seo Ha?

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
14 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

That's interesting...and it suited more to the set-up of her character who has been through 19th life and remembering each of them. The drama adaptation version did mention she's a cheerful person. In drama she's also come across as a positive person. Wonder why the drama change that. Does drama Seo Ha more close to webtoon Seo Ha?

Probably to make it more comedic and funny? The webtoon JE really seldom seen smiling. 

Webtoon SH also having his panic attack, but I felt he's more manly and not as fragile as drama SH. The drama SH have a very puppy-ish feeling, that you can't help but want to hug and rescue him immediately 😂 Not sure if webtoon SH will look more frail later. But both are pretty boys and looks elegant, the webtoon also showed him with watch that looks expensive.  

You won't read it? The art quite neat & nice to look at.

• Haha 3

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

@SilverMoonTea Oh hey, only 7 chapters. I'll bookmark first and see how I feel later. I have not read a comic for ages (miss holding a book).

---

7e516db96d9568882ba221c19332ecf1f1698368

I'm ogling at Kim Beom at the moment. I like his hairstyle in S2 more than S1...

@Tofu

Spoiler

I came across this https://www.tumblr.com/kdramastuff/716783016051081216?source=share

... and suddenly wonder why shipper thread is only for drama couples and not for drama bromance. LOL LOL. I much prefer to ship Oppa bromance than drama couples. xD

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

@mademoiselle It shows 7 chapters because they want you to download the app to see the rest. It has over 100 chapters. :BulbaConfused:

Kim Bum is everything in season two. I wanted someone to make a video of them in S2, but it's all videos of Rang and the mermaid. I don't care about the mermaid! :GengarPout:

• Haha 3