@SilverMoonTea

In his defense, he was practically beaten up during filming before he filmed TTEOTM and needed more than 50 stitches inside and outside his mouth.. He was on liquid diet for weeks. Beside their costumes are considered torture device because it was so tight on the waist they can barely eat during filming. TTJ's ending costume was 20 layers, the rest were 10-16 layers. XL's costume in Bo're life was 18 layers to gives off the illusion of rippling water.

Edited by OsmanthusTea
  • Insightful 2
  • Sad 2

I think Luo Yun Xi looks better in historical costume than modern. He has that historical beauty, if you guys know what I mean? Plus he doesn't look too skinny because he is in multi-layered costume.

By the way, @SilverMoonTea you have already adopted 11 Oppa.

Me = 0

:psweatduck:

What about the others?

@Tofu Kim Bum doesn't have a shrine, right? So posting here.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 5

@mademoiselle He doesn't! There's no subs yet so I'll wait to watch the video with subs. He's so cute and I really like his styling in Nine Tailed.

30 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

At first glance, I thought he was wearing garbage bag?

Hahaha! I can't remember the name of that material but I hate the look of it. It does look like a trash bag!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

What about the others?

Somewhat zero for me....all the oppas I have been having heart eyes for are my existing oppas.

Maybe I might adopt Hong Jung Hyun. I am in love with his character in Race which I binged over the weekend. :laugh:.

I remember having SLS in Absolute Boyfriend ...yes the one where Yeo Jin Goo was the robot.

I know they are selling Yunho's face here - he is also part of the main cast and is also an interesting character.  But I like HJH's character. 

Office slice of life. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

4 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

I think Luo Yun Xi looks better in historical costume than modern. He has that historical beauty, if you guys know what I mean? Plus he doesn't look too skinny because he is in multi-layered costume.

He looks great in modern layered winter clothing with his hair up too like in LIS. But please don't let him films anything during summer or beach scene......:shocked:

Edited by OsmanthusTea
  • Haha 4
On 5/22/2023 at 9:40 PM, abs-oluteM said:

Somewhat zero for me....all the oppas I have been having heart eyes for are my existing oppas.

Maybe I might adopt Hong Jung Hyun. I am in love with his character in Race which I binged over the weekend. :laugh:.

I remember having SLS in Absolute Boyfriend ...yes the one where Yeo Jin Goo was the robot.

Then you should watch The King in Love @ktcjdramaasked me last time haha... 

Btw how you could endure seeing YJG in apron? 

And Wallace Chung will have drama with Qin Lan @movingwheelhave you heard about it? I haven't got time to dig more. But Qin Lan is quite a decent actress. So might be interesting.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

6 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Then you should watch The King in Love @ktcjdramaasked me last time haha... 

Btw how you could endure seeing YJG in apron? 

And Wallace Chung will have drama with Qin Lan @movingwheelhave you heard about it? I haven't got time to dig more. But Qin Lan is quite a decent actress. So might be interesting.

I know about TKL . I think the shipping war outside the drama was even more interesting . They lock the thread on Soompi.  @ktcjdrama can give you all the gossip :laugh:

ooo is Wallace drama gonna start soon ? Let me dig for info 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

@mademoiselle @abs-oluteM Hahaha! He is going to the military after this drama, right?

@mademoiselle This is Zhang Ling He. He debuted in 2020. He's still a new actor, but he's booked lots of leading roles.

007-Hb-L0-Agy1hc8g5ko04qj31xg3fiqv9.jpg
007-Hb-L0-Aly1he3sydqb02j31jk2bae81.jpg
007-Hb-L0-Aly1he3syng3d1j31jk2ba7wh.jpg

The first photo is his character photo for one of his upcoming drama. I like the other guy in the drama more as an actor, so I can't get into ZLH's character. Hahaha!

Spoiler

The other guy.

008w2f0ply1hc8fhx2nutj31xg3fie83.jpg

When it comes out, maybe you should all watch it. The trailer doesn't look that bad. 

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
On 5/25/2023 at 10:55 PM, SilverMoonTea said:

@Tofu@Alice Wonderlandwaee soo cuteee

LOLLL after all these years, JPOP's tune hasn't changed one bit!

6 hours ago, Alice Wonderland said:

@SilverMoonTea after looking that video, I realized that Kpop is still my fave, 😂🤣 why is he there? That ruined a little of his cool persona in my head. 🤣😂

Coz he's a JPOP idol!

11 hours ago, Tofu said:

When it comes out, maybe you should all watch it. The trailer doesn't look that bad. 

Hahahahahahaha, no to Wuxia or Xian Xia. 😝 Is this dubbed?

11 hours ago, Tofu said:

This is Zhang Ling He. He debuted in 2020. He's still a new actor, but he's booked lots of leading roles.

His B&W look nice but not the ones I Google.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 3

By the way try this ladies. Quite fun...

http://www.lovecommanectar.com/

It described my approach to relationships quite well. My motto is true...that's why I am taking so long to adopt any new oppas :laugh:

Spoiler

FxID4EDaUAA5pva?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1