3 hours ago, Chocolate said:

Where did you go?

Checking in from Tokyo right now 😆 (lying in bed, resting).

On the train back to hotel I was suddenly wondering (and looking around) if I could spot any Oppa (Koreans love to come to Japan and I am, obviously, hoping to bump into RW), but as usual... luck is never on my side. Even with the capsule toys I am not having much luck in getting the last of the collection 😮‍💨

• Haha 3

’m on the way to Incheon for flight home. It’s the end of my holiday! Thought Korea would be more interesting now that I watch kdramas but sadly not. Think I won’t be back in the next 10 years

Where did you go besides Seoul? I have been to SK twice - Seoul & Jeju. Different weather - once in summer and once in the dead of winter ( bad idea ...cuz it is not as romantic when your face is freezing all the time :laugh:) . I enjoyed both trips but I would say Japan is a lot more interesting & food suits my family better. In Seoul , I think I was the only one who enjoyed the food. I was thinking of going to Busan for a few days in November but is it worth it ? Did you see any oppa or filming ?

I am awaiting for @mademoiselle's food report for Tokyo. See if I have time to check them out when I head there in June. 

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

1 hour ago, abs-oluteM said:

I am awaiting for @mademoiselle's food report for Tokyo. See if I have time to check them out when I head there in June. 

I'm going to disappoint. I haven't discovered anything new. I'm sort of just going back to the places I've been. Tonight was supposed to eat out, but I got bored & tired, so I just bought a Bento (wish we have so much varieties!).

• Like 2

Hello friends! sorry it's been so long since I last checked in -I've hurt my arm and I'm not suppose to type much :letalQQ:

hopefully it'll heal soon anf I can hang out here again. Been really behind it dramas latey too. Only just finished Taxi Driver and Call it Love. What's everyone watching? And what's everyone's top recommndation at the moment?

Anyway miss you guys!!! :heart:

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Sad 3

Currently watching: Doctor Slump // Queen of Tears // The Impossible Heir

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Park Hyung Sik // Yoon Park

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

@JenL What happened?! I hope it's not badly injured and you recover soon!

I'm watching a few dramas, but I'm actually really intrigued right now by this Taiwanese drama I picked up. It's called, Oh No! Here Comes Trouble. I have no idea why that's the English title. I don't think it has anything to do with the actual premise of the drama. It's about a highschool dropout (maybe he graduated, I'm not sure), who discover he has supernatural abilities. His grandpa is a calligrapher and he inherited that skill. When he writes, it draws spirits to him -- spirits who need help resolving their grievances. Together with a police office (played by Vivian Sung) and someone he went to highschool with, they go around resolving those grievances. In this recent episode, Joe Cheng makes a special guest appearance as one of the characters. I binged six episodes in two days. Haha! This drama should wrap up in three weeks, so maybe wait until then to watch if you're interested. 

8 hours ago, Nohamahmoud2002 said:

Am I the only one who likes actors that nobody knows about?

Not at all! I think all of us like at least someone that isn't well known. 

• Like 2
  • Heart Eyes 2
18 hours ago, JenL said:

I've hurt my arm and I'm not suppose to type much 

Carpal tunnel syndrome? Or you sprained it? Get well soon.

18 hours ago, JenL said:

What's everyone watching? And what's everyone's top recommndation at the moment?

Hmm, I think Bad Mother Good Mother seem like a drama potentially will turn out promising. All others I can't guarantee yet. Not sure if you are into Dr. Romantic. S3 is starting tonight.

14 hours ago, Nohamahmoud2002 said:

Am I the only one who likes actors that nobody knows about?

:thinking: :heiboi:

Maybe. I tend to adopt Oppa early now if I think they have potential e.g., Shin Jae Ha when he was in I Hear Your Voice. Took him a long time to be noticed like this year.

• Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
On 4/28/2023 at 9:34 AM, Tofu said:

I'm watching a few dramas, but I'm actually really intrigued right now by this Taiwanese drama I picked up. It's called, Oh No! Here Comes Trouble. I have no idea why that's the English title. I don't think it has anything to do with the actual premise of the drama. It's about a highschool dropout (maybe he graduated, I'm not sure), who discover he has supernatural abilities. His grandpa is a calligrapher and he inherited that skill. When he writes, it draws spirits to him -- spirits who need help resolving their grievances. Together with a police office (played by Vivian Sung) and someone he went to highschool with, they go around resolving those grievances. In this recent episode, Joe Cheng makes a special guest appearance as one of the characters. I binged six episodes in two days. Haha! This drama should wrap up in three weeks, so maybe wait until then to watch if you're interested. 

Tofu, I have to question how is it that you could watch this and not be scared?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

@JenL Get well soon ! I agree with @mademoiselle, if there's a drama worth checking out, it is The Good Bad Mother.

@Nohamahmoud2002 A lot of my oppa loves aren't exactly A listers as well ...especially when they first started. What dramas are you watching these days?

• Like 5

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

@JenLget well soon my dear :heart:

And since you're not supposed to type much, let me do the typing. 

My watch list had been long , but I had axed many to shorten it. So now only left 3 worthy drama :

- Family drama Real Has Come. 

- Deborah True Love, just normal romcom but love the pairing. 

- Till the End of the Moon, some C xianxia, don't think the male lead is handsome, but story is quite good. (had high probability I won't continue) 

• Like 4

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

7 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

@JenL Get well soon ! I agree with @mademoiselle

@Nohamahmoud2002 A lot of my oppa loves aren't exactly A listers as well ...especially when they first started. What dramas are you watching these days?

I wanted to watch a daily called The apple of my eye, but somehow lost focus. The good news is that BTOB are back in Music Bank next week. 🥳

• Like 2
  • Clapping Hands 1
  • Party! 1
11 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Tofu, I have to question how is it that you could watch this and not be scared?

Hahaha! I grew up in a really spiritual religion, so supernatural stuff does not bother me as much. What does bother me and something I can't watch is if the supernatural things are done in a scary/horror kind of way (think exorcism). I find these shows (ones where someone is helping a spirit move on) easier to watch than shows with zombies or something like Sweet Home that's gory. I know it doesn't make sense, because it doesn't for me either. :lmao2:

@Nohamahmoud2002 Oh yay! I don't know BTOB too much aside from Yook Sung Jae and Seo Eunkwang. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I am also rewatching! In fact, I have been looping LLTG for the last one month 😭 I almost want to start a thread already 😅

Ahahahahaha start start start!!!

Is it wishful thinking to hope that one day China would release Long Ballad in their original sound? I would be willing to rewatch (only) his scenes for his real voice.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 4
51 minutes ago, Nohamahmoud2002 said:

Changsub.

I saw his photo and I think he has a show on YouTube that I've seen. It was something about going to different universities. I can't remember how I ended up seeing that video. Haha!

9 hours ago, Chocolate said:

I almost want to start a thread already 😅

I think it's time you do. :GengarCool:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
12 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Ahahahahaha start start start!!!

Is it wishful thinking to hope that one day China would release Long Ballad in their original sound? I would be willing to rewatch (only) his scenes for his real voice.

Hahahah, I barely have time to update my existing threads 😅

Re LB, I think you have to wait long long lol.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1