6 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

@SilverMoonTea Did you like the drama Memorist and its ending?

I'm okay with the ending. But the connection of each cases sometimes a bit muddled, and I'm also lost with some portion of it. Like Dong Baek first love case. I watching it with play game so maybe I'm the problem 🤣

7 hours ago, Tofu said:

@mademoiselle LJW's skin is so radiant in those La Mer BTS. The skin of someone in their 20s, so much collagen and elasticity. LOL! 

HAHAHA! Did you watch his drama where he falls in love with a "robot"? 

I havent tofu. Is it good? This better or My Strange Hero? 

• Haha 3

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

But it has romance so might not be the best/better for you. Ahahaha

I think she'll be okay if it is a slow burn one ....ahaahahah see how fast she is dropping Call It Love. 

• Haha 1
  • Shocked 2

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

11 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

Let's remind ourselves that they apply filters, makeup and has lotsa lights shine on them xD

Haha! That's very true! They probably retouch the photos too. :laugh:

4 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Is it good? This better or My Strange Hero? 

I thought I'm Not A Robot was a good drama. It's a cute fluffy romance drama. How did you like My Strange Hero? I liked that drama too. I actually really like Yoo Seung Ho, but his selection in drama projects hasn't been the greatest. You know, he received a lot of criticism for Memorist because he gained weight for the role. He came out and said it's part of his character. I can't remember if it stopped after that, but he did a pictorial after where he lost lots of weight. People are so vicious! 

I finally caught up with all the episodes for Call It Love this weekend. So much angst! :cry:

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
26 minutes ago, Tofu said:

Haha! That's very true! They probably retouch the photos too. :laugh:

I thought I'm Not A Robot was a good drama. It's a cute fluffy romance drama. How did you like My Strange Hero? I liked that drama too. I actually really like Yoo Seung Ho, but his selection in drama projects hasn't been the greatest. You know, he received a lot of criticism for Memorist because he gained weight for the role. He came out and said it's part of his character. I can't remember if it stopped after that, but he did a pictorial after where he lost lots of weight. People are so vicious! 

I finally caught up with all the episodes for Call It Love this weekend. So much angst! :cry:

Oh thats really bad, I thought he looked perfect in Memorist ! I like how they style him there too. I think many people become his fans after Memorist?

I still can't decide which one to watch first :laugh:, one about school, one about robot. Both not my favourite theme. Remember also on my list, but it's quite an old drama.

In Moonshine he is a Joseon Inspector, I think I'm always attracted to detective, laywer, inspector, judge, prosecutor character haha... Surprisingly I able to finish saeguk drama and really enjoying it. 

Ya I think he do a lot of sageuk, and some drama about cat. I might checking them someday, the one about cat looks cute. 

• Like 2

@SilverMoonTea Now that you named all these dramas, I actually watched many of them except Moonshine. I remember watching Remember but was disappointed with the storyline. That one you can try it out because Namgoong Min played a villain (and crazy) but very well done. PMY was a disappointment - it was a typical role where they cast the FL as lead but not giving her much to work on.

So my fave is still Robot because YSH was so so so cute in there. Chae Soo Bin was also lovely in there. They match well too and the rest of the casts were cute as well.

Moonshine has Hyeri! You finished this? xD

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
5 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

@SilverMoonTea Now that you named all these dramas, I actually watched many of them except Moonshine. I remember watching Remember but was disappointed with the storyline. That one you can try it out because Namgoong Min played a villain (and crazy) but very well done. PMY was a disappointment - it was a typical role where they cast the FL as lead but not giving her much to work on.

So my fave is still Robot because YSH was so so so cute in there. Chae Soo Bin was also lovely in there. They match well too and the rest of the casts were cute as well.

Moonshine has Hyeri! You finished this? xD

Yes I think she improved... maybe the bf really give her a good training lols. Still not super good actress but tolerable, and at least not as bland as Boona in Joseon Attorney.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, SilverMoonTea said:

@mademoiselleyou convinced me. So I'm starting the robot drama haha... its a bit strange, but both are cute. So I'm going to continue. 

I love the scene where he tested her (as a robot). It was hilarious! And the one she swore and they fooled him to reset her :lmao2:. He's so gullible!

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
13 hours ago, Nohamahmoud2002 said:

Still looking for a new oppa 😄

Same - I have not much luck finding new ones this year. I think partly cause all my existing oppas keep having new shows  :heiboi:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Clapping Hands 1

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

1 hour ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Or scandal? Haha... 

Yoon Hyun Min is adopted. So cool! I always love a good princess carry style. Because let be real its not happening irl 😂

Scandals....hahahahaah...not this year so far. Fingers crossed.

I have always liked YHM but I can't say I liked all his shows. That princess carry was done nicely without being cheesy

• Like 2

Don't know if it's me...but there's no really gripping k or c drama at the moment. I am only watching Bora/ Deborah. Unbreakable Family has no subs. Nothing else seems interesting. Hopefully next week has some good premieres

@Chocolate @mademoiselle how are your respective trips so far?

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

Don't know if it's me...but there's no really gripping k or c drama at the moment. I am only watching Bora/ Deborah. Unbreakable Family has no subs. Nothing else seems interesting. Hopefully next week has some good premieres

@Chocolate @mademoiselle how are your respective trips so far?

I’m on the way to Incheon for flight home. It’s the end of my holiday! Thought Korea would be more interesting now that I watch kdramas but sadly not. Think I won’t be back in the next 10 years 😂

I watched an episode of Queenmaker. Looks interesting.

@mademoiselle Where did you go?

• Haha 2