9 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

JHI is quite introvert. I strangely liking him talking to himself more. When his friend join the US travel it was not as self healing as when he's alone haha...  

Not sure how the combo with Im Si Wan will look like haha? I think might be interesting as SW also seems to be quite unique.

The US travel I only remember the bit he goes to the bar ordering alcohol and was asked if he's legal :laugh:. Did you watch the whole thing? I only watch cuts.

I'm not sure if Im Siwan is an interesting person in real life so it's worth checking out what kind he is and their chemie. Mmm, Scotland so we'll see Siwan speaks lots of English. Hae In is a bit shy and introverted like you said so I remember he wasn't speaking much English in US but he can.

Have you already forgotten Kim Dong Wook, seeing you are already onto another Oppa?

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, mademoiselle said:

The US travel I only remember the bit he goes to the bar ordering alcohol and was asked if he's legal :laugh:. Did you watch the whole thing? I only watch cuts.

I watched quite a lot of it. He's a bit awkward around people and more at ease when he's alone. 

I'm not sure if Im Siwan is an interesting person in real life so it's worth checking out what kind he is and their chemie. Mmm, Scotland so we'll see Siwan speaks lots of English. Hae In is a bit shy and introverted like you said so I remember he wasn't speaking much English in US but he can.

Haha I think he maybe quite interesting. He's so good at being psycho at ED movie, too bad he didn't win Baeksang. 

Have you already forgotten Kim Dong Wook, seeing you are already onto another Oppa?

Yeah I need to watch his latest episode. And atm I have big crush on Yamada Ryosuke the J actor on drama that I watched. Trying to psycho everyone, including @ktcjdrama, but she said ML not her type :laugh:

• Haha 4

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

29 minutes ago, SilverMoonTea said:

I have big crush on Yamada Ryosuke the J actor on drama that I watched. Trying to psycho everyone, including @ktcjdrama, but she said ML not her type 

I know him. I watched all of his Netflix movies - Fullmetal Alchemist trilogies. It wasn't that great in the end but surprisingly Japanese is quite good with tapping into Western culture shows and making it not look weird at all (another example was Nodame). Before I turned to kdramas I've seen him in supporting roles too. He's so freaking short! He never grew taller from the last time I saw him. Really think his agency underfeed him. 😅

• Haha 4
55 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

I know him. I watched all of his Netflix movies - Fullmetal Alchemist trilogies. It wasn't that great in the end but surprisingly Japanese is quite good with tapping into Western culture shows and making it not look weird at all (another example was Nodame). Before I turned to kdramas I've seen him in supporting roles too. He's so freaking short! He never grew taller from the last time I saw him. Really think his agency underfeed him. 😅

Hahahahahaa I surprise you knew him. His wishes is to grow 10cm taller. Oh yes he's just 164cm haha.... 

@Tofu also knew him, not sure from where hahaha..   

• Haha 4

@mademoiselle Im Si Wan is a very unique person. He is always challenging himself in some way or another. I think he can make a travel variety show interesting just by himself. Haha! I remember watching Jung Hae In's trip to New York. It was ok, nothing super memorable. Im Si Wan's English is really good so he will probably be the one speaking with the locals the most. 

1 hour ago, SilverMoonTea said:

Oh yes he's just 164cm

I didn't realized he was this short. Haha! I first learned of him because of his other drama. It's too early here so I'm drawing a blank on the drama's name. It had a bad ending so I didn't bother watching it. I just watched clips. LOL! 

• Haha 4
10 hours ago, mademoiselle said:

@SilverMoonTea Aiyo. Only 10 cm? He needs to be 20 cm taller these days.

He started acting quite early that's why I knew him. He was super young then though but got the looks so I think that's why agency sent him out to act too.

I was LOL at this supposed to be romantic scene because of you madame

I kept thinking can he reached the top of cupboard 🤣

@Tofu

• Haha 3

Oh wow @ssteph I did not expect that from Siwan. He worked hard

On 5/18/2023 at 4:21 PM, mademoiselle said:

f you wanna see full abs, just watch While You Were Sleeping @abs-oluteM

I definitely remember this scene...hahaah...he was hurt and all. That's why I was hoping to see how things have progressed over the years :GrowDerp:

• Haha 3

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

13 minutes ago, abs-oluteM said:

I did not expect that from Siwan. He worked hard

I watch a lot of Im Siwan's interviews and he's really into exercising. He does long bike rides and gets into boxing too. He looks really thin, but he's pretty muscular. 

@mademoiselle Ahhh!! This is the best thing about my Friday so far. Kim Bum ❤️❤️. Thanks for leaving out the photos with the shorts. Hahaha! He looks very sultry in them, but shorts... 😅😅

• Insightful 2
  • Haha 1