WDH-04.gif

After watching Woo Do Hwan on I Live Alone, I adore him even more. :heart:

He has a very extensive imagination due to his love for comic books. He only eat about one meal a day (doesn't eat ramen and does his best to avoid all salty foods) and he loves gummies especially those hamburger ones. He can't say no to cute things and he locks up his journals in a safe. His segment was about buying more plants with Lee Sang Yi, who he is very attached to. Woo Do Hwan has a lot of self love, which I think is great for someone to have. I think after watching this, I understand why he is Kang Han Soo in Joseon Attorney. :laugh:

WDH-03.gif

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Haha 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
8 hours ago, Chocolate said:

That's true. It's quite interesting to find out about someone new. Wu Lei seems like a saint too hahahaha!

Yeah yeah. So open one and explore your new Oppa.

I think that's pretty much how I used to be like. When you got nothing else to explore about one Oppa, or you start knowing him too much and see something you dislike, that's when the love fades (especially when the roles he took isn't as good as the one you fell in love with). So the love couldn't be extended through the new roles.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 3
  • Clapping Hands 1
5 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Where did you watch this?

I watched it on a third party website. I think it was Kiss something? 

34 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

you start knowing him too much and see something you dislike, that's when the love fades

I agreed! It's always fascinating to learn new things about the oppas you like. However, just like everyone else, when you learn something you dislike, you stop paying attention to them. I wonder if this is how you would describe my love for PSJ? Haha! Although, I don't remember what made the love fade. :thinking:

• Haha 4
1 hour ago, Tofu said:

I wonder if this is how you would describe my love for PSJ? Haha! Although, I don't remember what made the love fade. 

Hahahaha! When did the love start fading? I think "getting old" might be one of the reasons. xD

I started watching Kim Dong Wook's The Perfect Strangers. It's not bad. Had a bit of "Back to the Future" feel to it, especially for Ji Kin Joo's parents. But mainly it's about crime mystery. KDW tries to figure out who killed him and someone killed JKJ's mother.

• Haha 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
7 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

I think "getting old" might be one of the reasons. xD

Hahahahaha!! Maybe? :laugh:

I should look back at all the people I've adopted so far to see what the average age is. :psweatduck:

• Haha 4

Right now, I feel like so many dramas are airing. I can't keep up, but I will say that my success rate seems a bit higher with weekend dramas. I am behind all the weekday dramas I'm supposed to be watching (Good/Bad Mother). 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
On 5/5/2023 at 3:04 PM, Chocolate said:

I will make an exception for this singlet :pandalick::pandaheadstomp:

Well temperature is indeed rising in our region :smug: singlet is a must :laugh:

Adopted KDW. Quite swoonie and awesome acting. Drama can go wrong but cross my finger I can finish it. 

20230511-225552.jpg

Also new J oppa Yamada Ryosuke. To replace my other suddenly married J oppa - Tomoya Nakamura :lenny:

20230511-225458.jpg

I stopped counting oppa, ahjussi and dongsaeng age, I believe they all should get equal chance to be adopted :lmao2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

13 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@SilverMoonTea I hope it'll be interesting. That said, because of travelling I haven't completed Jinnie's Kitchen! :PikachuFacePalm:

JHI is quite introvert. I strangely liking him talking to himself more. When his friend join the US travel it was not as self healing as when he's alone haha...  

Not sure how the combo with Im Si Wan will look like haha? I think might be interesting as SW also seems to be quite unique.

• Haha 3

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif