@Chocolate Thanks for the experiment. I have always wondered myself if one could win anything from those mystery boxes. @Tofu did those boxes come with the system (the shop) or was it something Soju coded? 

I think I have a little bit of crush on Wang Xing Yue who played Meng Xiao Dong in the Snowstorm show (he was FL's brother) . But oh man , this ge-ge or more like di-di is just 21 ...though I swear he gives off an older vibe. :thinking:

I am currently trying to watch this . He does have a nice look for historical shows. 

https://mydramalist.com/705969-xi-qian-hua

Also , it's quite an angsty & has hints of forbidden love. Very slowburn

Spoiler

Let's see if this is a one hit wonder for me just like dearest Elvis Han :laugh:

• Haha 3

Mon-Tues: Lovely Runner  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Meet Yourself

On 2/18/2024 at 6:18 PM, abs-oluteM said:

@Chocolate Thanks for the experiment. I have always wondered myself if one could win anything from those mystery boxes. 

You're welcome! I have so many points I don't know what to do with them 😂

At least the mystery box has a chance of winning - it's 10-25% chance roughly. The numbers box is impossible - 1% chance - how to accurately guess the correct number from 1-100? 😅

Spoiler

Thanks @mademoiselle for the points! But now I feel bad, because it's more than what you won from my gift boxes! 😆

• Haha 3
On 2/18/2024 at 6:18 PM, abs-oluteM said:

think I have a little bit of crush on Wang Xing Yue who played Meng Xiao Dong in the Snowstorm show (he was FL's brother) . But oh man , this ge-ge or more like di-di is just 21 ...though I swear he gives off an older vibe. :thinking:

I think this little crush has become rather strong. I finished Scent of Time , and though the plot development towards the end threw me off, WXY really has this presence to him (especially in historical shows)  and I loved him in it. I am even trying to check out some of his other works.  :laugh:

But oooo I am just waiting for this new drama called The Double with Wu Jin Yan. Looks promising.

Spoiler

GG8di9ua8AEMQSE?format=jpg&name=4096x409

GG8dxLOa0AAZ1hO?format=jpg&name=large

• Haha 1

Mon-Tues: Lovely Runner  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Meet Yourself

On 2/23/2024 at 7:21 AM, mademoiselle said:

On my TL, people seem to be watching the actor who's playing Jiang Yang's drama.

Which drama is this? I have been busy binging on WYX's drama that I haven't checked my TL. This First Love can be so nonsensical and OTT at times, typical of all the idol type c-rom coms. But I ended up liking the pairing - at least they were funny and pretty adorable. It wasn't too cringey too like AASOL. I keep thinking Wang Ying Xue is really so handsome and he's just 22 :laugh:.

@rocher22What is Xiao Zhan's next project?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

@rocher22What is Xiao Zhan's next project?

He finished the movie The Legend Of The Condor Heroes : The Great Hero

He is currently filming the drama Legend Of Zanghai. 

from filming site..

GEgS8F_WMAAmA3l?format=jpg&name=small

Xiao Zhan for GUCCI Milan FW24

GHDGlD5bYAAGMx6?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
10 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

@JenL @Tofu Is this true???

According to his agency, apparently the answer is yes. Both his and her agency have confirmed it now. They are "getting to know each other." 

Wonder if it's because they got to know each other at Fashion week?! :thinking:

Edited by JenL
  • Like 2
  • Insightful 1

Currently watching: My Lovely Runner // Chief Detective 1958

Current Obsessions: ❤ Lee Jae wook // Byeon Woo Seok - Sun Jae has run away with my heart!

Podcast: These Dramatic Days

@JenL I thought of you!!! How do you feel...?

@abs-oluteM It is true. Apparently, only dated for a month and they met at last year's Prada's Fashion Week in Milan! I remember the clothes Jae Wook wore. Hahaha!

P.S. The first thought I had when I saw the photo was "Who is she?" :lmao2: I'm so out on KPOP!

Spoiler

I suppose the ship with GYJ had sunk...

• Haha 3

@mademoiselle my second question to@JenL too is  how she feels ! 🤣🤣. My TL is just filled with their dating news . I have no idea who she is though I have heard of the group. They look pretty good together. But I guess a lot of JaeWook ships must be feeling the burn . 

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

I have seen this edit...ahahahaah the man is in love.
Gonna start Wedding Impossible shortly....got sidetracked reading this dating news. :laugh:

Agreed with @rocher22 that they look good together. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2