15 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

I am not a PBG fan. Nothing against him but his pretty-ness does nothing for me. I think he's too pretty :laugh:, and not quite my type. But then again , I don't even know if I have a type. On the other hand, I am quite intrigued with the pairing of Jung Hae In and JSM. 

@abs-oluteM You know that boy you adopted, what's his name... Bae Hyun Sung actually gives out Park Bo Gum's vibe? Both are the sunny, good boy type. Is Cha Eun Woo also not your type? Because Eun Woo is even prettier than Bo Gum.

I think Hae In and So Min pairing will work, except at the moment I'm still very fond of his pairing with Soo Bin. I don't ship them, just that out of the actresses he's paired with, Soo Bin and him match the best in chemie.

3 hours ago, ssteph said:

I had bad experience with Jisoo fans during and after Snowdrop. I really hope something like that wouldn't happen again.

Share. Share. 😊

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
4 hours ago, mademoiselle said:
20 hours ago, abs-oluteM said:

I am not a PBG fan. Nothing against him but his pretty-ness does nothing for me. I think he's too pretty :laugh:, and not quite my type. But then again , I don't even know if I have a type. On the other hand, I am quite intrigued with the pairing of Jung Hae In and JSM. 

@abs-oluteM You know that boy you adopted, what's his name... Bae Hyun Sung actually gives out Park Bo Gum's vibe? Both are the sunny, good boy type. Is Cha Eun Woo also not your type? Because Eun Woo is even prettier than Bo Gum.

Hahahah...BHS has that milky skin - fairer than me. PBG is most definitely the prettier one of the two. I think BHS just happens to choose roles that I like him in , hence he got adopted. CEW is not my type either.

I think @JenL is quite right...the oppas that get the stronger love are those that seem a little rough around the edges , look wise. 

• Like 3

Mon-Tues: Lovely Runner  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Meet Yourself

@mademoiselle yes I know people want Soo Bin and Hae In reunite. Also Hae In with Go Eun.

Spoiler

I didn't interact directly with Jisoo fans. I only read their posts.

They wanted their unnie be paired with handsome and popular actor. For them HI isn't handsome and popular.

HI posted a lot of Snowdrop pics on IG, often tagged her, mentioned her name in interviews. Her fans dislike it, they call him a clout chaser.

It's worse because of shippers. Shippers thought his posts and mentioned Snowdrop and her name as crumbs if HaeSoo couple date in real life. He got more hate from her fans. His fans upset too.

The funniest thing, her fans call HI old, and then their unnie confirmed dating with Ahn Bo Hyun (same age as HI) 😂

Some of HI fans disliked JS and they showed their dislikeness. I think it's a trigger made her fans hate him too.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Shocked 1

@ssteph @abs-oluteM @JenL Sometimes I wonder how you guys come across so many of these posts. Because, often they would speak in codes. They are unlikely to tag the relevant stars they are badmouthing about too. Often for me is only when someone I follow said something then I find out what has happened, but I don't get the full picture. 😅

Spoiler

Did PEB's fans badmouth RW?

Did her stans badmouth Kang Tae Oh?

My first one was direct encounter in S forums - since I knew the identity of that particular stan, I also checked her X where she dissed even more. However, she has been inactive for eons so I don't know if she's still a stan.

Another case was on Weibo. There was no direct confrontation, I was just lurking reading the comments under some posts, and this was during Temp of Love time so I see a lot of dissing directed at YSJ from SHJ and KJW's stans. YSJ was the rising star like LJW, so I imagined the dissing is fairly similar due to their unbalanced acting experience in the industry.

@ssteph

Spoiler

You got me looking through HI's IG last night. Hahaha! It's true that he does tag her a lot, and some he tagged her because it was taken by her. Did she post anything on hers at the time? She has so many more posts, I can't be bothered scrolling.

HI also posted and tagged his previous co-stars. But strangely, no Soo Bin or Suzy? Fishy! Based on @Chocolate 's analysis, the less exposure, the more suss... yeah? Hahahahaha! But I think A Piece of Mind is a flop that it might not be a nice memory for him, or needing to promote.

Snowdrop faced a lot of hurdle, so I'd imagine the stars would want to take matter into their own hands to promote it more.

Hopefully, SM and HI's pairing both sides will be civil. Because, technically, HI isn't a rising star like LJW so they can't bully him and he's got some successful dramas under his belt too. But if it explodes, please let us know so we can...

:pandapopcorn:

:lmao2:

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Like 2
  • Insightful 1

@mademoiselle

Spoiler

JS took a lot of pics with her film camera. She posted on IG. Pics with HI, maybe 2 - 3 pics.

Plus their famous lovestagram 

He doesn't follow Soo Bin and other APOYM cast 😭

You know this event? ABH also came 😂 HaeSoo shippers were so happy, outfit color matching 😂They didn't know few weeks after this, storm would come to their ship 😅

After ABH & JS confirmed dating, fans found out through video : they pretended they didn't know each other at the event 🤭

• Haha 3

@mademoiselle Hae In and Bo Hyun are good friends or maybe close friends 🤔 When Hae In and Siwan was in Scotland, Bo Hyun sent message to Hae In, Siwan suggested to take pic and sent it to Bo Hyun.

Spoiler

Like you say, I also think maybe the couple knew each other through him 😁

On the day Bo Hyun & JS confirmed, Hae In had interview for D.P. 2. He was asked whether he knew about his friends dating, he said he didn't know and knew about it through news.

My thoughts : he knew. He didn't want to talk about it because it was his friends' personal life and privacy.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

@mademoiselle 

Spoiler

No one said anything bad about KTO or Rowoon on my TL, not outright anyway. There were plenty of shippers for both for sure ..but they do die down after awhile. More so in KTO's case where he is away now. I think PEB fans are pretty nice just that some didn't want a S2 for Ext Att Woo since they knew it took a toll on her ( something she said herself) . Maybe there were some comments about how KTO got a lot of limelight from the show when she was the main protagonist, ( at one point there was a lot of KTO fever). Kind of like stole her thunder - so I am not sure if they were pleased with that. Must ask @JenLif she remembered anything. 

Wahhh thanks @ssteph for this juicy information. I knew there were a lot of JHI and Jisoo shippers...I confess I laughed when it was revealed who she was dating. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Mon-Tues: Lovely Runner  Wed-Thurs: -  Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: The Midnight Romance in Hagwon Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Meet Yourself

4 hours ago, ssteph said:

Hae In and Bo Hyun are good friends or maybe close friends

Does Bo Hyun play golf? Coz Hae In is into golf. Or, they knew each other via Kim Go Eun. Hehehe. I don't think we have solved the mystery between HB and SJK either xDDD

Hahaha, yes, I remember reading the report about Hae In being asked.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
39 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

@Tofu @abs-oluteM @Chocolate After watching snowstorms, I conclude that Lei doesn't have broad shoulders. 🤔

He's actually very slim and agree about the lack of  broad shoulders. 

Spoiler

Man, he really needs to learn how to kiss and all. Even if he lacks real world experience since he's been acting since he was a kid, surely they have classes for this? :laugh:

• Haha 3

@abs-oluteM Is it possible that he's not been in a relationship? He needs to watch some Kdramas or date someone. If he needs practice, I'm sure a few of us are available  🤣🤣🤣

Have you seen any of the bts? Is there a difference?

CZY's also a bit hmm, but his bts in Hidden Love was good, just that it was not used. I don't think I'm satisfied with Cdramas' kiss scenes except You Are My Glory.

• Haha 3
Just now, mademoiselle said:

Have you seen any of the bts? Is there a difference?

So far no. I am only watching the interviews with the leads together. He's really chatty

Spoiler

• Like 2

Today is everybody's birthday. So Happy Birthday!

And that mystery box thing - I opened 3 boxes myself and the message is "Sorry you didn't win this time. Try again." I am going to buy a hundred boxes and see what the probability is.

So dear friends, just know that it is the thought that counts! 😅

Edit:

I did a test with 20+ boxes and won 5 times with haven points ranging from 200 to 800. I think I almost break even with the cost of the boxes. But the wins only came after you have opened about 10 boxes, then it came quite frequently. So I should be sending you 20 boxes at a time for you to have any chance of winning!

I shall send 20 boxes to @mademoiselle to test! Win or not, a message will pop up at the top of the My Items screen. Please open all of them at one go. Maybe the system knows when you are a BIG customer and rewards you more at the end haha.

On 2/13/2024 at 8:23 PM, abs-oluteM said:

He's actually very slim and agree about the lack of  broad shoulders. 

Hide contents

Man, he really needs to learn how to kiss and all. Even if he lacks real world experience since he's been acting since he was a kid, surely they have classes for this? :laugh:

Wah, that bad huh? Poor boy 😂 Not easy to grow up on national TV. Everyone knows whether you are experienced or not.

Edited by Chocolate
  • Haha 3
10 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

Is that a loss or win vs the points you've spent?

Have you figured out the probability?

I think I netted over 2000 pts from 20+ boxes. In your case, I lost money because the boxes cost 2000 but you only won 200 haha. I had better luck than you, but then again, this year is supposed to be very auspicious for my animal sign!

The conclusion is, it is better to just give out the points rather than buy the boxes 😂

But if you want to give a present and not a red packet, then you should give 20 boxes at least so the the other party is not disappointed!

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, Chocolate said:

I think I netted over 2000 pts from 20+ boxes. In your case, I lost money because the boxes cost 2000 but you only won 200 haha. I had better luck than you, but then again, this year is supposed to be very auspicious for my animal sign!

😭 This means I shouldn't buy lotto this year. We had a 200 million lotto last month. I contributed for 2 people becoming a millionaire. They each got 100M whereas I only get $12 after spending $27 for the ticket. I only get money for the lowest division (and this is because this ticket will guarantee at least the powerball number). Sadness.

Can I gift you Jang Shin Yu instead of points as red envelope? :laugh:

Coz Rowoon is so handsome.

Edited by mademoiselle
  • Haha 3