Doom At Your Service 어느 날 우리 집 현관으로 멸망이 들어왔다 [2021]

Myul mang and tak are just like honey and the bee, they're matched. 

I like the ending of episodes 1 and beginning of ep 2 so much, been replaying it many times!! How she decided to take his hands and how he grab hers and walk away from the truck of doom. And they keep it for prettylong while continuing their talks in the cafe. So lovely. 

And the cinematography for this scene is sooo pretty esthetic!! 

Oh that hand holding bts! Any eng sub volunteer want to help telling me what they say here? Lol

Edited by Alice Wonderland
  • Like 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
1 minute ago, mademoiselle said:

I wish you fall for SIG's charm then, kekeke. The story is interesting if it can be written well. I'm a bit concerned too for this writer coz I didn't like that drama. But I think the OTP chemistry is powerful enough to keep me watching for now.

Tbh I'm a bit distracted with Lee Soo Hyuk's character. He's a bit mysterious and seems have something on the store. Does he even like her? I'm worry to have another SLS 😅

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

ezgif-com-gif-maker-47.gif

10 minutes ago, mademoiselle said:

LOL @abs-oluteM I think @SilverMoonTea will drop Doom now after seeing this

Lmao...does @SilverMoonTea thinks that Lee Soo Hyuk's love line is with PBY? ahahaha... 
If I understood correctly Joo Ik ( LSH ) and Ji Na (Shin Do Hyun) were already dating right? Then old flame ( KTO) gets in the way? 

Anyhow SIG does look very sexy lounging like this

E1juD9XVUAIbDX0?format=jpg&name=large

• Haha 4

Mon-Tues: Nothing Uncovered  Wed-Thurs: Blood Free - Fri-Sat:  Chief Detective 1958  Sat-Sun: -  Daily: SooJi and WooRi C-drama: - Will Love In Spring

I still don't know how I feel about this show. It doesn't feel like compelling viewing despite featuring some vaguely promising ontological points of discussion... and an array of eye candy.

The only thing I really like about this is Seo In-guk with that hot, cynical, impish, world-weary angst he brings to the table. I've always liked him as an actor (and singer) and he is a really good fit but I'm not that taken with the romance that they're setting him up in although I sort of enjoy the slightly sleazy bad boy vibe he tries to project in front of Do-kyung (and everyone else).

I'll probably give it another week or two before making my mind up.

• Like 4

Currently Watching: Queen of Tears, In Blossom

"Love is not an affectionate feeling but a steady wish for the loved person's good as far as it can be obtained." -- CS Lewis.

Episode 3

Myul Mang is so whipped already. He just doesn't know it. He is protective of Dong Kyung and cares so much about her. He's just in denial. I do love that Dong Kyung sees through him and notice as well as pay attention to his actions and speech.

0ec6609c3b46a91d452e0450f5ef5d07a7747de3

242c7755ce35e1459a3623bf5b0add772bbdcb6f

source: baek1nho

• Heart Eyes 2