17 minutes ago, sg_sm said:

ย 

is it one of the tutors from this pilates place coach SM for kids / couple yoga for LF?ย 

I am not sure about it but maybe she's the one.i couldn't find herย any pic in her ig. Need to check her post thoroughly๐Ÿ˜

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Seungmin fans said:

@sg_smi already check, i think they are different people also Yoga and pilates too different๐Ÿ˜‚

@sg_smhttps://www.instagram.com/p/CJDx_9on2Fk/?igshid=1tuo6sdi0fi66

I am not sure if she's the one we are talking about. Here we can see her whole body except her face๐Ÿ˜

@Seungmin fansย So Yoga teacher can't teach pilates ? I didn't know that.๐Ÿ˜‹

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
19 minutes ago, Yoon Ji said:

@sg_smhttps://www.instagram.com/p/CJDx_9on2Fk/?igshid=1tuo6sdi0fi66

I am not sure if she's the one we are talking about. Here we can see her whole body except her face๐Ÿ˜

@Seungmin fansย So Yoga teacher can't teach pilates ? I didn't know that.๐Ÿ˜‹

@sg_smย @Yoon Jiย how about this? are they the same person? hahaha! not so sure also. i just gathered the pictures from LF & the ig pageย ๐Ÿคฃ

spacer.png

(ctto)

Edited by ishipSGxSM
  • Like 5
  • Insightful 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Clapping Hands 1
2 minutes ago, SGxSM said:

@Yoon Jiย look at their noses

ย 

@ishipSGxSMย yeah they are different, yoga's professor is also younger. I think that she will help So min for her movies, since she worked with Suzy

ย 

But we'll wait for others opinion

@SGxSMย thanks for the details ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜

Yes they're the different persons.

@ishipSGxSMย thanks for your efforts ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜

• Like 4

Since I was really hoping for SMโ€™s appearance in Baeksang Arts Awardsย ๐Ÿ˜‚,ย I have this crazy what if. What if she will have a special intermission number and she will be doing this Koreanย folk dance as the lead performer.

ย 

ย 

I was thinking they will choose such performance to revisit folkloricย performances despiteย gaining international recognitions for recent films and contemporary modern performances from K-pop idolsย nowadays.ย Itย is still important not to forget their roots and help promote their rich traditions. I really wish to see SM performing this dance and of course, let SG see her doing her first love. She will surely own the stage.ย 

ย 

Jebal, make it happen BAA andย JTBCย ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜‡

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Star Struck 1
  • Heart Eyes 3

I think that pilates teacher is to help SM for her new movie with SIG because it's a SciFi movie... And I must be the only one who's eagerly waiting for next month, if anyone remembers that lady who did SG reading said he'll announce something big or something good will happen in the month of May.. Or is it just my delusions ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha 5
  • Party! 1

Welcome aboard, @kkrym! ย The more shippers, the merrier. Reading this forum from the start proves you seriously love this couple. Who doesnโ€™t? Donโ€™t mind others who doesnโ€™t believe in this ship, theyโ€™re blind or they just refuse to see.

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  When Iย persuaded my sister to watch LF, I didnโ€™t mention our Seungmin couple to her, but guess what? Sheโ€™s only on episode1,ย she already asked about SM and SG if they were single or if they already have paired in a drama because they look good together and have chemistry. And while we watch LF together during dinner ย (ep 7) ,ย my brother-in-law (whose not into kdramas) asked about LF and while heโ€™sย watching them drive home he asked if SM and SG are single , he also pointed out thatย its impossible for them not to develop special feelings for one another because of how they look in each other. Thatโ€™s an outsiderโ€™s POV and that only proves that we are not delusional here. Weโ€™re talking about REAL interactions that viewers can feel.

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย So , @kkrymย were happy that this forum is your source of happiness nowadays for weโ€™re seeing how you reactย to each and every post. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿซโค๏ธ

Edited by Kimi23
  • Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Clapping Hands 3
  • Party! 3
Spoiler

Hi fam, in behalfย ofย @Poisonous Ivy, hereโ€™s the pic for your referenceย โ˜บ๏ธ

ย 

547-AD93-B-D9-F2-4551-B11-C-2-F39521-AD5

ย 

Basing on the pictures below, I think this was the house he bought which is the same location or near SMโ€™s parent house?

@Seung-Minย oh my God...SG's new house is soooo specious. I already imagine SGย running around the yard chasing his son, while SM is trying out new recipes in the kitchen ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜†I never sincerely expected my favourite actorsย to have a happy love life like this, but of course differentย  for SG and SM ๐Ÿ˜‡

ย 

@kkrymย welcome to SG SM shipper haven dear ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ย I'm really proud of you for having finished reading all the conversations on this forum from page 1. It's fun isn't? ๐Ÿ˜… I also did it whenย first time I found this forum.ย You can freely share your crumbs about SG SM in this forum, we loveย long posts, do not worry ๐Ÿ˜

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Heart Eyes 2
  • Party! 1

Welcome @kkrym, wow seungmin family is getting bigger . We got notifications from you reacting to every posts and wow your dedication proves you don't want to miss a thing about Seungmin being shared here. I can imagine your reaction while reading ย the same as we are all here. The trolls and poppy in SM's ig story is new so we'll check that pic again hehe. Looking forward toย whatever you'll share here.ย 

ย 

@Poisonous Ivyย I've seen that post too about SG's supposedly newly purchased house, I'm a member of that closed group too haha. Thanks to @Seung-Minย for sharing. But was kinda hesitant to post here as I am not sure ofย their source,ย ย i checked the ig owner and cant seem to find the pictures. The property is huge, they can plant bluberries there, raise prettyย daughter like yoojin and cute son as yoolmo haha. Modu and perro can play all they want in the backyard too ๐Ÿ˜†.

ย 

@Kimi23ย I'm happy with your revelation at how yourย ย brother-in-law reacted while watching Seungmin in LF,ย  so what we seen in them are real not just ourย delusions that's why we ship them so hard haha.

ย 

ย 

ย 

2 hours ago, Myshipperheart_SGSM said:

Well, this is just me and my delulu mindย :love:

a post of SM midnight of SG's birthday and the screenshot of supposedly LSG's newly bought house last year. Hahaha! It's just so good to think and imagine.ย 

ย 

Screen-Shot-2021-04-16-at-7-27-58-PM.png

ย 

@Myshipperheart_SGSMyou and your imagination,ย  i like them haha.ย 

ย 

Edited by LuckyGirl
  • Like 4
  • Heart Eyes 4

I've been really busy this past few days, I really need a break and this forum is my happy place.. A warm welcome to you @kkrym, sorry for being lateย :scaredpanda2:

ย 

ย 

Our LSG surprises me.. He just remodeled his flat and I thought that he did that to start a family... but I guess I was wrong. He purchased a 5 million dollars home:letalQQ:. We can be sure that he found THE ONE, because he's really getting ready to be the best hubby and father... the house Is a proof of that... only the best for his future family.ย 

I guess It's a matter of time now and he'll reveal his special someone... but we already know who she is right?ย 

ย 
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Party! 7

I'm sorry guys in advance:nervous: I wanted to clarify something and it will break our delulus for a bit... Remember we said about Branch and Poppy trolls... They're actually twin trolls satin and chenilleย IMG-20210416-210032.jpgย and about the three crown, yes there are there crowns but when I checked airens what you call that...Symbol or I don't know what...it has three pointed thingy๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ but in here all I can see is four pointed thingy๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…..please clear my mind because I'm not smart in this caseย IMG-20210416-210210.jpgย But no matter what I'll still say

#seungminaredatinguntilprovenfalse ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

Edited by Lin M
  • Like 3
  • Heart Eyes 1
  • Sad 1

hello our lovely seungmin shipper, recently I just lurked this forum and not giving crumbs, but indeed I'll always supporting all of you guys to gathered so much crumbs :)) andย welcome to our new family seungmin shipper, let's make this ship sailing togetherย 

when I miss SM, Iย decided to watch SM vlog again and again haha, and what you know guys, I found something interesting, while I reading all the comment on her vlog, I found she liked comment while the comment mentioned

SG's name.

spacer.png

ย 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Heart Eyes 3
  • Shocked 1
  • Clapping Hands 1